Gwaine and the Black Knight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up from his pinioned position, the sparkle in those golden amber eyes caught the slightest confusion in the cold steel blue of Gwaine's own. Then Gwaine felt a spasm around his cock and the heat of the tallow ointment registered again, filling his brain with lust. There was an odd moment of recognition for both of these noble, magnificent men. Another spasm. the Black Knight was somehow, in spite of the titanic flesh-pipe stretching his insides to breaking point, able to apply pressure around Gwaine's cock, like a huge gripping hand. It was scorching hot and Gwaine's response was to buck his hips like a wild thing, to salivate uncontrollably and with his nostrils flaring, eyes locked on that deep look of concentration on the Black Knight's face, he pumped and pumped that blaster in and out of the muscle beast before him. Their breath synchronised with the force of the incoming piston, their grunts, their sweat their lust combined and suddenly as if a great machine had clamped down on Gwaine's cock, the Black Knight let loose a bolt of white semen up his chest and across his own face then Gwaine felt the vice like grip again and another shot of semen splattered the underside of the Black Knight's bearded chin and another bellow issued forth from his taught lips.

Just as the heat in his cockhead was about to become unbearable and he pumped his hips like a madman in an uncontrollable fit, Gwaine felt that constrictor a third time grabbing at his shaft, his eyes rolled back in his head, he just let go any notion of control and as he did so his nuts gave out and he felt as if he was falling off some precipice and the whole world was forced past his balls, through his cock and way up into the internal organs of the Black Knight. Again the Black Knight, imprisoned and helpless, ejaculated a viscose stripe of cum up onto his beard across his broad nose and over his right eyebrow with a grunt that was almost an hysteric laugh. Gwaine's body fell forward like a puppet that had its strings cut, his body jerking, his whole system inseminating the Black Knight, a pumping station deep below the base of his cock he'd never felt before was hosing down the beefcake below him who, by rights, should have been dying by now. Gwaine's face fell onto the hot and sticky, hairy mess all over the stricken, hog-tied body of the Black Knight as it continued to spasm and and dribble semen between the great muscle men.

Neither of them heard the intense sounds of sucking and fucking coming from the shadows as three witnesses to this unprecedented spring festival of fertility released their own pent up lust.

Then there was just hard breathing and hearts and lungs around the room desperately trying to recover satisfactory blood oxygen levels. Sweat rolled, cum trickled, fried brains struggle to come to terms with what had just taken place. Then, for Gwaine at least, there was oblivion.

His face was mired in the sticky dark chestnut musk of the Black Knight's belly hair, his thick beard and the tousled locks on his head were tangled there as the semen, which lay in thick pools, began to congeal.

As moments passed the three attendants, having, to some extent, straightened their attire, came gingerly forward. The two guards flanking the page one step behind, encouraging the youth forward to find out what lay in wait in the silence. The strong smell of sweat mingled with semen drowned even that of the torch fumes.

"My lord?" Called the page timidly.

"I believe he has fainted," Returned the deep bass baritone of the Black Knight with a barely suppressed snigger.

"I should send for the court physician immediately." Quivered the page.

"The perfect remedy is easily in reach. If you would just release my right arm, I will administer it."

Suspicious of any command other than from the lips of his master he hesitated but seeing that with only one free hand and his body still fastened tight AND under the weight of Sir Gwaine, it was obvious the Black Knight could not cause great harm before his defenceless, naked body could be speared by the waiting guards.

Tentatively the young servant uncoupled the shackle holding the right hand of their captive and realising that there would be no feeling in it after his ordeal, brought the hand to rest on the Black Knight's chest just above his master's head. Those robust fingers were soon in recovery and with a little exercise the circulation returned to them and with it the feeling in their tips, perfectly placed as they were in a large globule of cum.

He scooped up the goo between two stout fingers and his thumb and the page watched aghast as they moved towards the gaping mouth of the great unconscious warrior. Horror-struck, as if paralysed, the page silently mouthed the word "No!" as the Black Knight gently and slowly slipped his cum-laden fingers into Gwaine's gaping maw and touched his tongue, whereupon the stupefied Gwaine nursed on the thick, strong digits as if at his mother's breast and made satisfied and comforted gurgles deep in his throat. Agog, the page stared at the scene as the Black Knight slowly and gently removed his incongruous, manly fingers, carefully gathered more spoog from a clot in his beard and returned them to the waiting tongue, now lolling expectantly at Gwaine's lips, there, eagerly drawing them in once again to savour and devour their exquisite, sticky coating.

At last, Gwaine's figure stirred and he raised his head slightly as the stickiness bound it to the Black Knights chest. Then, dizzily grasping the realisation of his whereabout, his state of undress and the compromising position he held in close proximity to another male, not to mention the mess all over his face and his near flaccid cock still buried in the bowels of the superman beneath him.

He gingerly peeled his face away from it's resting place with many small sharp intakes of breath at the sensations of pulled body hair. Using his strong arms to lift himself away from the sling contraption, his own chest hair, trapped and gooey, finally came away from the lower abdomen and groin of the black night releasing more of that pheromonal musk from the dark skinned man beneath him.

As he did so his great cock slid from it's resting place inside the captive knight, like a slithering eel or like the slimy birth of a bull calf with a ring miraculously already piercing his nose. He took a faltering step backwards with his left foot to correct his unsteady balance and gazed down at the magnificent mess before him.

"Unfasten these bonds immediately!" He commanded. "Bring water to drink and water to wash!"

"No blood?" Thought Gwaine, looking down at his limp member and the growing pool of his own semen dribbling out of the Black Knights gaping arse, which throbbed like a puckered mouth surrounded by a bush of flattened black hair against the deep tan of hard trained buttocks. He hefted his great member out of the shadows into the fickle light from the nearest torches. "No blood." While he contemplated this, the contraption rattled and the body of the Black Knight was released from his bonds.

The captive stretched and rubbed his massively muscled limbs, massaging the circulation and the feeling back into them. As the servant returned with a pitcher of water and two great tankards, Gwaine offered his outstretched arm to the visitor, inviting him to raise himself up with the standing knight's assistance. They locked sinewed fore arms and the Black Knight was raised to a standing position so close their bodies touched. After the tumult of this past hour there could be no propriety of rank and conventions of decency here.

As the two knights drank thirstily, another servant arrived at the door bearing a yolk across his shoulders and two further wooden buckets of water. With the calm implacability of the downtrodden, he looked up at the two dishevelled warriors, muscles glistening in the torchlight, stinking of semen and backed carefully towards the door with a bow as if he'd seen nothing out of the ordinary.

A bath for Gwaine would allow his page to wash his seated figure. That would be a luxury to be enjoyed later. Standing here it was obvious the diminutive servant could not reach his lord's upper body. A bath would have to wait.

"I will wash my guest." Declared Gwaine. Their eyes still locked into each other's psyche.

"And I will wash my lord Gwaine in my turn." responded the Black Knight.

Each did his best to remove the sticky knots in hairy tangles as nervously they touched each other's body with reverence and when as much as could be done was done and dried, each donned his undershirt and together, with the page in tow, carrying the Black Knight's armour, they wearily ascended the flight of steps back to Gwaine's upper chamber where the evening light streamed in through narrow windows. Climbing the spiral staircase ahead of him, the page got a marvellous view of the great knights, of strong naked legs and buttocks, as he struggled under the weight of the Black Knight's armour, his head spinning with the incomprehensible unfolding of events in the last hour. That image burned into his retina and would stay in the memory of Gwaine's impressionable, young page through his long life into his great old age.

"Bring wine for my guest!" Called Gwaine. "Tonight we feast to celebrate the coming of spring!"

"I would not insult your hospitality, my lord but I will share just one, modest cup with you." So rang the voice of the Black Knight, as the lofty chamber began to murmur and thrum with sounds of a feast in preparation and the voices of distant drums and reeds crept in from a festive square, far below. "We shall feast together at my table, when our challenge is completed."

Gwaine snapped back to the sober reality of his situation and the thought of having to undergo what the Black Knight had just endured. What was more galling, he'd appeared, from the evidence of his colossal ejaculation, to enjoy as much as Gwaine. He though back to the arrival of his guest, the presentation of the challenge, his own indignation and angry acceptance, full of confidence that there would be no need to reciprocate. Now, the shadow began to fall on Gwaine, his countenance changed from festive host to doubt and introspection but his honour and his life were at stake, these were familiar battlegrounds on which he had fought his whole adult life and he must find a way to come through."

He straightened his back lifted his great chest and hoisted a silver goblet of the kingdom's fine wine. "To my honoured guest!" He cried, taking a draught from the elegant vessel before offering it to the waiting hand of the Black Knight.

"Until we meet, a year to the day from now!" Replied his visitor, whose amber eyes held those of Gwaine in a grip of friendly sincerity which both impressed and unsettled his host. "When the time comes," he continued cryptically, "You will know the road." He drank from the cup before handing it back. "Excellent wine!" He confided. "I hope that our own vintners can do justice to this honour, my lord. Now I must bid you farewell."

"My page will assist you with all the respect due to a great knight and a courteous guest of this kingdom." Bowed Gwaine "Go well goodly knight.

The Black Knight bowed in acknowledgement, turned and left.

To be continued:

12