Gwaine and the Black Knight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?" Chuckled Gwaine. "Do you need to be shown how to wash?"

Without daring to speak to their superior without permission, Pistwl shook his head with a slightly mournful look, taking up a square of rough felt fabric that had been left for the scrubbing and Bardwlff stepped regretfully into the tub, turning his back to the Knight and his page before relinquishing his grasp on his manhood, also taking up a felt pad himself.

"The sooner this job is done the sooner you can get out of the water! Stop snivelling and get on with it!" Ordered the knight with a good humoured impatience. Arthur was mesmerised by the site of the two shivering figures as they began to scrub the salty grime off their bodies. Gwaine caught a glimpse of this fateful fascination as he turned briefly towards his page.

Pistwl had by now grown somewhat accustomed to the chill and scrubbed vigorously and diligently, using the brisk activity to keep from shivering. Splashing with what might even be viewed as enthusiasm. At this, the sullen Bardwlff, spattered constantly by the activity of his companion in the tub resigned himself to his nippy fate and soon realised it was not all bad, though he continued to face away, the pale globes of his arse caught by the warming flicker from the nearby torches,

Pistwl knelt in the tub to scoop water up onto his tousled mop, red brown hair, the water running down his powerful body, making little rivers through his chest hair, when this was done, he turned the felt pad firstly onto his short but rather fat, uncircumcised cock, carefully peeling back his foreskin and splashing water onto the newly liberated, high-visibility head before wincing at the abrasive touch of the felt. He then turned the scrubbing onto the crack of his arse, which he scoured at with considerable urgency as if scratching some longed-for itch. He turned to Bardwlff, half blinded by drips from his hair and said, "Do my back, won't you, Bard?" nudging his neighbour in the thigh with his elbow while sweeping the dribbles of water out of his eyes.

At this point, it became obvious to our silent witnesses why Bardwlff had faced away from them, because as he turned toward Pistwl the treacherous, downward curving fuck-pole he'd been hiding finally betrayed him and as he turned in the cramped space afforded by the tub, the whole, obscenely swollen organ swept to within a hair's breadth of Pistwl's face, the kneeling guardsman being the only person in the room unaware of this lewd, comical proximity. An unaccustomed scoff blurted out of the usually dignified knight and at the same breath a sharp intake of breath hissed from the waiting page.

"Pass me your scrubber then, Pist." Gurgled Bardwlff in an embarrassed, basso-profundo growl.

As the hunched figure reached up, blindly, holding out his felt pad for Bardwlff to take, he unconsciously raised his head slightly the warm bold hardness of his comrade's groin pressed firmly into his face. Without opening his eyes he saw neither the fat cock nor the lengthy, dangling ballsack nestling right behind it nor the tear of precum which mingled it's sweetness with the drizzling droplets dripping from Bardwlff pubic hair onto his lips and chin. Nor did he scent the, as yet, unwashed flesh before him as Pistwl had lost this sense when his nose was flattened in a tavern brawl years before.

The contact between the two was maintained and reinforced as Bardwlff tried his best to scrub the back of his sidekick but it wasn't long before the abrasion of Pistwl's stubbly, bearded face on the outstretched head of Bardwlff's long cock awoke something in Pistwl to what was happening and the eye of Bardwlff's penis met the eye of the man on his knees in a comedy of accidents that had Gwaine's massive chest quaking with barely suppressed mirth.

Meanwhile, the gloom concealed Arthur's acute embarrassment which would have been so obviously written on his hot, red face and the painful bulge in his own groin. His own view of the madcap proceedings in the bath tub being somewhat different to that of his master, when the big man turned to him for the expected confirmation of his jocularity, Arthur barely managed a pained grimace as a hand tried to cover the jutting rod in his crotch. This attracted the knight's attention instead of the intended disguise, his eyes widened in amazement and before Arthur could pull away he swooped a massive cupped hand forward into the page's crutch and squeezed the bulge he was trying to hide, eliciting a startled squeak from the young man and a roar of laughter from his already gleeful master. He rummaged around the little bundle, exploring with his fingers.

"You surely have a different interest in the two men in the tub, seeing far more than comedy in the antics of these two." Chuckled the great warrior as he gripped his horrified servant's balls, producing another terrified whimper. "Perhaps you would wish to be part of their little farce?" He chortled. " What say you to three in the tub, Arthur? Guffawed his master as he tugged at the young man's aching penis with his massive, curious mitt. "Let's see what you're made of" A mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Perhaps his harmless, playful handling of his page's cock and balls had stirred something deeper in him, something he didn't even know was there but the familiar tension in his own groin, like a bright light penetrating some dim recess of his psyche.

He turned his attention back to the tub where, to his utter astonishment, Pistwl's face was still nestled in the damp jungle of hair at Bardwlff's groin but the scimitar of flesh that had been bouncing off Pistwl's flattened nose was nowhere to be seen and Bardwlff's powerful hands were pressing the back of Pistwl's head. as he bucked his hips and the whole banana pumped in and out of Pistwl's gullet.

Far from attempting escape this sexual assault, the kneeling man held one hand behind Bardwlff's bubble butt, obviously tickling his arsehole and with his other splashed furiously in the tub as he beat his fat cock.

"Master! Please, master!" Squeaked the page as the Knight's reaction to what he was witnessing translated, albeit perhaps subconsciously, into an enthusiastic mauling of his servant's privates, which were still within his grasp. Too late, he tore his eyes away from Pistwl's sword swallowing trick just as the sticky hot goo seeped between his fingers and Arthur curled his body over in shame and tearful whimpering.

Heated grunts and muffled spluttering instantly switched Gwaine's view back to the scene in the bath where Bardwlff head, thrown back and issuing bestial curses from deep in his brawny body, his chest heaved and his knees shook as he slammed his crotch brutally into Pistwl's face and a jet of seminal fluid shot up from the other's tumescent cock out of sight, down in the bath water, sticking to Bardwlff's knee and dangling in elastic stalactites from his hairy shin. Pistwl's gullet contracted and his Adam's apple shuttled up and down as he enthusiastically swallowed and stroked the long, curving horn which filled his throat.

"Master!" Snivelled the young man in Gwaine's clutches but the pain of the ring in the end of the knight's cock allowed the fearless warrior nothing but agony.

"Get this chain off!" He hissed, all humour having vanished from his now tortured face, letting go the damp bundle in his right hand and freeing his servant.

Instinctively, Arthur snapped back to his dutiful reality and focussed his attention on the rock hard constriction of his lord's cock, bound tightly from the ring in it's piss slit to the leather strap on his thigh, under knitted hose.

The darting of nimble fingers on his over sensitised flesh, stimulated even more the tormented penis, doubled over, trying to tear the retaining ring from the tender flesh as Arthur fought with the catch to release Gwaine's chain and thereby his colossal member. Nervousness, dizziness and confusion hampered his efforts as his master began to whine through clenched teeth at the awful searing pain which made him want to yank the chain free even if it meant tearing the ring from his frenulum in a bloody mess.

Suddenly it was free and the relief alone gave Gwaine a rush of elation. his tortured cock head reared up like a wild beast, the broad, silver ring glinting gold-like in the firelight as pre-cum oozed between the fattened lips and onto the thick, shimmering metal.

For a moment, all Gwaine could do was to recover from the attempted ripping-out of his most tender tissue but then rushed in the familiar urge to plunge his gargantuan rod into the hot moist flesh of another human being. His blood roared around his body and thundered in his ears. Without a thought, he swaggered forward to the tub, his massive erection jutting forward like the threatening arm of a battering ram, he grabbed the roiling ginger brown hair of the bewildered Pistwl and guided his grizzled face towards the engorged flesh-pipe.

Pistwl's eyes popped as he contemplated the diabolical weapon of lust this close up but instinctively stuck out his tongue and lapped up the jewel of cock-nectar glistening from the ring, put his head under the shaft and allowed his lolling mouth snake to slobber over the salty underside of the shaft from base to tip. To Gwaine's astonishment this soothing took his mind off the obsessive need to plunge his cock with his accustomed violence. Suddenly, all manner of sensations opened up and he felt desperate to explore some of them.

He struggled out of his woollen tunic as Pistwl lapped teasingly at his glans and the dribble of cock-honey that grew there. His target moved and bounced around as the knight wriggled out of his upper garment. Gwaine hissed with passion and pursed his lips with a scowl of intense pleasure as Pistwl grabbed the thickly veined shaft, his course hand reaching barely half way around it's titanic thickness.

Bardwlff marvelled at the massive, fur covered slabs of muscle that were revealed as the wool vest was finally sloughed off and his commander stood full height and flexed his thickly corded shoulders and huge, hairy, sinuous arms. Instinctively, Bardwlff reached forward as if to confirm what he was seeing as real. He himself was a strong, virile manly animal, abundant muscular strength but by comparison to Gwaine his body looked feeble, he felt magnetised, had to touch. The calloused palm outstretched landed firmly but softly on Gwaine's chest and swirled around in the course black-brown hair and reaching round up to the fullness of the pectorals, brushing the hidden brown buds of Gwaine's nipples. Gwaine growled low in the back of his throat and looked down approvingly at the roving hand, his great cock twitching in Pistwl's grip.

Once again Gwaine, feeling confined, unbuckled the broad leather belt at his hips and allowed it and the loosely gathered hose to slip to the floor. Pistwl immediately brought up his free hand to heft the weighty scrotum that swung free and juggle the egg sized testicles within. Then he reached between Gwaine's supremely hefty legs to tickle the hairs in the sensitive valley between the base of the nut-sack and the arse hole. Gently, barely perceptibly at first, raising nerve endings, identifying places that Gwaine never even knew existed. His eyes lost their focus and his head began to roll back, his breathing became a sequence of tiny stuttered gasps and that remote place, somewhere between cock and arse began to send electrifying messages through Gwaine's brain.

When Bardwlff looked down at Pistwl's skilled tongue lubricating the Commander's great cock-head, his own cock steadily twitched and fattened. sensing this attention, Pistwl looked up and licked the end of his nose with his tongue and winked at Bardwlff, who, as if on-queue stepped out of the bath and padded round crouching behind his master. Distracting Gwaine by taking the jaw-breaking mass of the knight's whopping cock head between his lips for the first time, Bardwlff, with a hand on each of the hairy cheeks of Gwaine's arse parted them and plunged his face right into that magical kingdom of heat and hair and musky smells that await the bold. The moment his tongue touched the knight pink, puckered hole, a spasm shot through that fabulous, fantasy of a body and the whole world crashed through Gwaine's mind and out through his cock into the waiting mouth of Pistwl. Bardwlff got to work, pushing his pointed tongue into the dark chasm.

Without thinking, Gwaine stuck out his backside and bent his knees to compensate for the height differential, as Pistwl slurped and swallowed as best he could and Bardwlff pushed further in with tongue and lips and nibbling, rummaging with his bristling moustaches and stubbly chin, the bulky foot-soldier wanted to climb right into the warm, welcoming haven that enveloped his face, he was mad with hunger for that luxuriantly furry furrow.

Blast after sweet blast filled Pistwl's insatiable maw as Gwaine abandoned all care, all dignity to this torrent of tingling lust. He reached back behind himself to part the cheeks of his arse more widely to allow his licker better access, to drive his tongue in deeper and so it was.

As lubricating saliva worked the tightness out of that tunnel and the spasms of orgasm subsided, three or four of the twelve inches of his cock jammed into Pistwl's hot, adoring, cum soaked mouth Gwaine understood how the Black Knight could want a man at his hole. So when Bardwlff finally stood behind the hunkered but still towering figure of his commander, Gwaine didn't even think of letting his outstretched, exposed arse slide back into darkness.

The steeply downward curving erection of the guard, so comfortable when sliding perfectly, deep down into Pistwl's throat, was also the perfect shape to excite that puzzling, tingling locus deep in Gwaine's body that made such obscene demands of his cock and balls. He knew he needed that particular itch to be scratched and as the dazzling lights of his orgasm twinkled in his vision and his pulse boomed in his head, Bardwlff spat into his palm, lubed-up his bulbous cock-head and thrust his mighty scimitar slowly into his master's body, where it soaked in the heat and pulsating dynamism of blood vessels, muscles and molten lust.

Gwaine's jaw dropped open as he pushed out and back with his imagination and felt his hole gape and swallow Bardwlff's hot rod. That moment seemed to him like the whole of his body ceased to exist, the whole of the world ceased to exist except for the walls of his insides as they sheathed the incoming rocket form and it prodded his prostate for the first time. Jangling nerves fired excited messages and every cell in his body relit in a haze of erotic sensation.

Gwaine was totally unaware of the rolling of his eyes, the gaping drooling mouth his dripping tongue longing for pleasures of it's own, so enslaved by pleasure was he that when Pistwl finally ceased his nursing on that great bludgeon of a cock, raised himself to a standing position and presented his fat pink sausage for the nobleman to taste, Gwaine admitted it into his mouth with an automated carnality that defied belief. As it slipped between his bearded lips, Gwaine found an instinct as strong and deeply buried as that of a baby suckling at his mother's breast.

Pistwl was stupefied as Gwaine's tongue swirled under his foreskin, teased at the piss slit and lathered his super-fat hard on, working back and forth skinning the head, then bringing it back over and nibbling skilfully, teasingly at the hood, sipping the slippery sweet dew that seeped from the cleft at the tip of his glans.

All the while the steady bumping, pumping and grinding of the taller guard, like an hydraulic machine, rubbing firm flesh over his prostate, made Gwaine purr like a gigantic cat, foaming spittle issuing forth from his gobbling mouth and a shining filament of milky, sweet cock-dew stretched from his tremendously rigid cock, like a continuous stream of cum to a gathering sticky pool, gleaming white on the dark flagstone floor between his legs.

If there was a heaven, this was it. At that very moment, in a totally relaxed state of revery and bliss, he knew that he wanted the Black Knight, needed the Black Knight's superbly lewd erection, longed to take it into his guts and have it thundering up and down the corridor of his bowel, exhaust its owner in a tumultuous simultaneous flood of semen as he had experienced the previous day when he was doing the fucking.

With that galvanising recognition cannoning around in his thoughts, like a stampeding horse in a market place, his body surrendered to the inevitable. As his arse quaked and ripples of anal energy stroked Bardwlff to a catatonic, bellowing climax, flooding the valorous knight's insides, Gwaine swallowed Pistwl's pulsing manhood whole and assiduously gulped down a sweet river of the stalwart guard's best essence.

To be continued.

12