Gwen Strips

Story Info
Stripping for my first scene in my new movie.
3.3k words
4.35
5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. My name is Régine, and I live just outside Paris. This is a story about my part in the making of a film. There are lots of folks involved and all of them are over 18. I was 20 when this all took place and all the actors, technicians, and creative staff were over 18. This makes sense as it's an X-rated film and thus no children could be involved.

There is lots of sex in the film and some brutality, interrogations, punishments, and the like. In fact, that is what I was hired for, sex and brutality. The dialog and situations often imply that what is happening is not consensual and, according to the movie plot, it isn't. But in real life among the actors all of the scenes were consensual and all planned out in advance. Possibly some of them did get carried a bit past what the girls involved expected, but no one was hurt and the experiences we had we will remember fondly for a long time.

I also should say I tend to use the same words in all my stories, e.g., calling my snatch my girlhood or my bunny hole. So, should you see my words in other stories, don't think I copied them. I wrote them. My stories all have the same pattern: a girl gets naked, tied up, whipped, screwed, or otherwise used, and in the end everyone is happy. This story follows the same pattern.

Picking up where I left off in my last story, I'm working on a film called "Guinevere", about the famous queen and wife of King Arthur and the knights of the Roundtable. Gwen and the knight Lancelot begin an affair, are found out, convicted of treason, and executed. I was hired to play Guinevere in any of the scenes that required nudity, including sex scenes and any of the interrogation and torture scenes. The requirements were to be a twenty-or-so-year-old female who was pretty, had a good body, and didn't mind getting naked, since the actress playing Guinevere in the main film wouldn't. I'm kind of small in stature, only 155 cm and 50 kilos, that is five-foot-one and 110 pounds, but I have big boobs for my body size, a nice ass, and a gym-bunny, bodybuilder-type build. That's what they wanted, someone sexy who looked like she could be taken prisoner but was believable fighting back, surviving forced sex, interrogation, and torture.

I knew the instant I heard about the content of my role that I wanted to do it. My experience in BDSM films was a plus. I knew it would be tough, but figured I was strong enough to withstand the kinds of things the film required, and I had experience doing sex and nude scenes on camera. I was a photo and sketch model and I've put a lot of effort into working on my body, running, swimming, and lifting weights. My boobs are ample for a girl with no fat on her, have a flat tummy, a nice round, firm ass, and nice legs. I answered a casting call and the director was impressed with my experience and, the minute I took all my clothes off for him, as a part of the casting call of course, I was hired. Two days later I reported for my first scenes.

The way things worked I would have nothing to do with the filming of most of the film, though I was encouraged to attend the filming of certain scenes which were related to the ones I was in. For example, my first scene was where Gwen has been arrested, brought to the Tower of London, and now must remove her queenly garments and don a simple shift and the briefest of underpants, as befitted her new status as a prisoner. Everything had been done or would soon be done by the main cast. All I had to do was put on the queen's clothing off camera, filming would commence, I would take the clothing off, and put on the prisoner's clothing. Cut and print.

It would be helpful if I saw the scenes leading up to and following my stripping, but it was not really necessary, and sometimes impractical. All my scene required was a Tower room where I would undress. Any exterior shots of the Tower or the actress playing Gwen with her clothes on arriving at the Tower could and would be shot somewhere else. All she would have to do at the location I was at was enter the room I would undress in wearing her queen's dress, look about a bit, start to undo her fastenings, and then appear staring out the window in the same shift I would put on after I stripped. Simple. I didn't have to be anywhere around when she was there and I wasn't.

I noticed that all of the top executives were present for my first scene, the executive producer, producer, casting director, and even some of the actors in the principal cast, at least the male ones. I quickly saw why. The filming would be done so that several versions of the completed work could be released, each showing various levels of violence, sex, and nudity. But all the filming of each scene would be done in one go. So today I would be getting buck ass naked even though in some versions only my bare back would be shown as I pulled my dress over my head. Nevertheless, everyone knew that at today's filming they would get to see the new girl in the altogether, so they showed up to get a look at her. Me, that is. I was warned I would be propositioned, and I was. And I politely declined.

I later learned that all the nude scenes and any associated rehearsals, including mine, would be done completely nude. There was no body tape or skin-colored coverups or a costuming person hovering about with a cloak to offer to the actress during filming to protect her modesty. If retakes were required the actress stayed naked until the director said print. No effort was made to restrict who was present on set while the actress was naked. The male actors took liberties with the girls whether or not they were required by the plot, and none of them wore socks on their dicks when they were nude. And the sex was real. If I had to blow Lancelot, and I did, I had to actually take his dick in my mouth and suck him off. And when he fucked me he really would fuck me. With vigor!

My first task on set was to head to make-up and hair. Since it was my first day I dealt with the key make-up artist and key hair stylist, later on, I worked with assistants. Facial make-up was not a problem, there was nothing special they had to do for me other than to match what was done on the star. We, the star and I, did not look alike in the face, but that would be taken care of by her doing facial close-ups after I filmed my scenes and digitally mapping her face on my body. I did have to strip so the artist could examine me all over, as I was going to appear in the all over, for any blemishes, tattoos, etc., that needed work. I did have a couple of small moles but as I was the only actress playing the character who would appear in the nude we did not have to worry about matching.

Hair was next. I had to match color and style with the star. Color was easy and I had to get some length taken off, but hair was not such a problem as in my scenes my character was under duress and her hair was askew whereas in the star's scenes she was playing a queenly figure and her hair was dressed.

Next was wardrobe. I had already met with the costume designer and a fitter to have copies of dresses the star would wear made up in my size. I was three inches shorter than the star but we had essentially the same measurements around our bottoms because my gym workouts gave me a bigger bum than would be normal on a girl my size. My tits were bigger as one might expect since I was required to show mine. But we measured the same at the bust line as I had a smaller frame but had wider muscles across the back. Anyway, as we were required to show a lot of décolletage, our dresses were strapless and wide open at the top between our boobs and fitting was easier.

Underneath the dresses we wore comparatively little. Women of the period did not wear knickers but I did wear fancy lace panties, cut small, so I would have something on in some scenes to facilitate the making of a non-nude version of the film. We wore two petticoats to help fluff out our dresses which were nowhere near as large as some old English high fashioned dresses one sees in films. Ladies of the time might wear a breast band to hold their boobs in place but we wore underwire bras. We both had large boobs and the director wanted to see as much tit as possible so we accommodated by wearing modern fashion underwear.

At length I was ready, made up, dressed, and headed to the set. There were at least eighty people there, though I was the only one who would appear on camera. As I said, the executives and some of the actors were there, and some obvious hangers-on, including media people, publicity types, agents, and just plain gawkers. Most of the crew were needed but some weren't. It was not at all clear why, for such a simple scene, we needed a director, assistant director, and 1st, 2nd, and 2nd 2nd assistant directors, all of whom were men. There was also an art director, production assistant, and construction manager. Some folks had to be there in case the director demanded support, like the prop manager, set director, designer, and costumer. And hair and make-up were obviously necessary.

This was the first day I met the guys with whom I would become intimate with psychologically for the duration of the film, the guys who actually made the product. The camera operator, 1st, and 2nd assistants, key grip, best boy grip, gaffer, best boy electrician, boom operator, sound assistant, and the dolly guys. They were physically the guys closest to me in every scene. They saw me naked, bound, stretched on the rack, whipped, crucified, sweating, suffering, crying, thirsty, hungry, exhausted, miserable, blowing, and getting fucked by Lancelot and Arthur, tied down and done in the bum by guards. They gave me water and snacks when I was bound and helpless and naked and ate lunch with me when I wasn't. And when we were done, I gladly screwed the ones who weren't promised to someone else.

At any rate, we started. The director showed me my marks on the floor and discussed the mood. Guinevere had been queen, took a lover, and was now separated from him, a prisoner in the tower facing torture and execution. Giving up her royal clothing and donning a simple shift was symbolic of the change in her status in life. There was no dialog, it would all be said by how I moved, how I held my head, how I set down my fine clothes and took up my poor ones. Then I was there alone, the director did the lights, camera, action thing, and a couple hundred eyes were on me. Waiting for me to undress.

There was a large mirror in front of me, off-camera, so I could watch what I was doing. I started slowly. They had put my long blond hair up, so I started taking it down. Slowly. As it came undone letting it fall down my back, the camera showing me from just below my boobs, already half bare in my low-cut dress. Then my jewelry. I had earrings, gold, fit for a queen, and I took them off. And bracelets, and a ring, all rather modern looking, I thought. It would have been nice to do this while I looked at myself in a mirror but that was too much of a stretch for the time period and the setting in the Tower. Then my shoes and I just stood for a bit, thinking. Thinking about what she might have been thinking. All I could draw from my own memory was undressing for a spanking and how I feared it and knew how it would hurt and that helped me.

Slowly I started unbuttoning my dress. Down the front, slowly, with my hair pushed back over my shoulders to show my boobs to best advantage. Two buttons and I could see in the mirror the low-cut front of my strapless dress began to part and my breasts spread slightly and showed more and more inside my barely-there bra and I stopped unbuttoning and started feeling myself up. My boobs were bare in between and almost low enough to show my nipples standing erect just out of view. Finished with my feel I started unbuttoning again, from just below my boobies down until my belly button showed as more and more of my body came into view and then more buttons and my tummy was now visible all the way down to where my petticoats hung just off the tops of my hips. Baring my gym-bunny body like this I wondered if anyone would wonder whether girls in Arthurian days did ab crunches.

I paused some more and ran my hands over the whole upper half of my body, now covered only by my barely-there bra. I closed my eyes and kind of dreamily felt myself all over. In the mirror my nipples showed hard and clear through the thin fabric of the bra and I just rejoiced at the beginnings of the more sexual part of this. I felt the cool fire of desire starting inside me and then I slowly pulled the dress down over my hips and ground my hips wantonly. As I pulled it down over my petticoats and I lowered my upper body further to push the dress down to the floor I could see my boobs were almost falling out of my bra.

I stood up and stepped out of my dress, stepping forward toward the camera instead of off my mark to the side. And I could feel that sexy feeling growing in me, how it warmed the inside of me, more in the lower part of my tummy than in my girlhood, and then spread downward and then turned into the familiar luscious feelings between my legs. All this time I knew watching the guys who were filming me what they were thinking and that just made me hotter. I slipped my hands down inside the front of my petticoats and inside my lace panties and my right hand wandered down and felt the wetness of my cunt and that made my breath quicken and I could see and feel my tits move up and down as my breathing quickened.

It was hard but I pulled my hands out of my pants and started to push the petticoats down by the bands at the top. Watching in the mirror I wiggled my hips from side to side and I was so fucking horny I couldn't wait to get naked. Finally, I bent down and pushed the petticoats down to the floor and stepped out of them and stepped back to my original mark and just covered my face with my hands from the nose down. I screwed my eyes shut and felt the heaving of my chest and the pounding of my heart and knew that if I could have my way I was moments from cumming.

And suddenly I was cumming, right there in front of everybody and I put my hands back down there inside my panties because after all in the movie I was supposed to be alone. I felt myself exploding down there, and there was the quivering of my almost bare breasts, and my almost bare ass, and the wetness between my legs, and there were all these people there watching me. It was just enchanting and wonderful, my whole body hot with desire, my cunt soaking wet inside my panties and aching and exploding, and the smell of sex coming from my own body, the cry that escaped my lips, the silent plea for relief. Everything around me seemed to fade away. All thoughts of time receded. I could no longer control the feelings that welled up inside me and I knew pleasure in every inch of my body. I screamed with the relief that finally came as I got off. And my fingers kept working inside me and it went on and on. Nothing like it.

And some time later I came slowly back to earth and I realized where I was. And I just stood there looking down at my hands still in my pants. And after a while I took them out. And my vision of me stripping to get a spanking came back. And I knew I was supposed to be alone and removing my fine clothes and getting into my rags. So I hesitated and then closed my eyes and reached behind me to unhook my strapless bra. And when I felt it undone I pulled it around in front of me and hid my breasts as well as I could with my forearms and my hands. And then I let the bra drop, my boobies still covered with my hands and arms. And then slowly I dropped my hands and my breasts fell free and I showed them to everybody. I just stood there with my eyes closed, because I after all had been the queen and here I was showing my breasts, even though the people seeing them weren't looking at a queen's breasts, but were looking at mine.

I just kept standing there, eyes closed, showing my boobs. And finally, I went on. Eyes still closed, I put my thumbs in the waistband of my little white lacy panties and slowly started to pull them down. First in the back to show my ass, then in the front to bare that snowy white triangle usually covered by my bikini bottoms, just above my girlhood. I'd push one knee forward, pull it back, push the other knee forward, and kept going back and forth. My hips went side to side and slowly I pulled my panties down. I could see on the monitor the camera lingering on the softness and smoothness of my by now bare ass. Then slowly my girlhood came into view, my bunny hole still pink from where I had been stroking it, still wet with the dampness that came from inside me when I was turned on.

Mostly I kept my eyes closed, I was supposed to be alone, but I couldn't avoid an occasional look at my own almost naked body. Then my panties were down to my knees and I stood still, straight-legged, then I pushed them to the ground and stepped out of them. I just stood there. I tried to look sad, knowing that in the film that made sense. But looking at myself in the mirror I was proud of what I saw. I turned and walked over to where my new underpants and my shift were waiting and put them on. The scene ended with me just standing there looking glum, as required by my role. But I was ecstatic with the way things had gone.