Gwen, Trevor and Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Gwen is that correct? Are you an exhibitionist?" Although I already knew the answers to these questions I wanted her to say it in the video.

I watched the look on her face as she struggled with the excitement she felt from Trevor's efforts and the question?

Immediately Gwen realized that if she answered the question then everyone would know. Then it dawned on her that anyone seeing this video would know. Her juices began to flow with the realization. "Yes!" she whispered.

I wanted everyone to hear that admission. "What?" I barked.

Gwen jolted, startled by my voice. Opening her eyes and looking directly into the lens she said "Yes!" with much more conviction.

"Yes what?"

"I'm an exhibitionist. I like teasing men and letting them get a glance at my tits and pussy."

Meanwhile Trevor had remained busy with Gwen's tits. "Trevor I want you to constrain yourself for a few moments. Gwen's going to unbutton her blouse for us now. Aren't you Gwen?"

Giving me more than I could have asked for Gwen nodded her acquiescence and slowly raised her hands to the top button of her blouse. While she continued to look into the camera she slowly unbuttoned all of the buttons.

"That's really good Gwen. You're enjoying this aren't you?" Another nod was all I got.

"Gwen I do not want to have to tell you again. I want verbal answers so that everyone can hear your response. Don't make me tell you again."

"Yes!"

"Excuse me? I will receive proper answers and proper respect. Why don't you try that again?"

"Yes sir!" Gwen said in a stronger voice.

"What are you feeling? Tell us."

"I'm feeling embarrassed. No one has ever seen me like this or asked me questions like this. I'm humiliated by being used this way. By being made to do things."

"Things?" I asked. "What does that mean?"

"Things like exposing my body this way. It's not the same as when I decide to let someone see me while I'm out. This is different. It's not my decision what I do but yours. I'm so damned turned on by the possibilities I can hardly stand it. At the same time it's degrading to be used sexually by someone like you. But, but it's also stimulating. It's hard to explain."

"Okay that's good Gwen. Trevor let's get you back to work. It's a shame that you can't see the sexy black bra Gwen is wearing from behind her like that. Still, I think that you'll be compensated. I want you to reach around Gwen and pull each of her lovely tits out and over the top of her bra. Her soft pale skin will be so enticing in contrast with her black bra."

I watched as he reached into the first cup and struggled to pull her breast out. He was finally successful and immediately went to work on her other tit. With both breasts supported over the top of her bra Gwen made a lovely picture.

"Okay Gwen I want you to reach up and fondle yourself."

I watched in amazement as Gwen began to massage and lift her tits enjoying the feel of her own hands on her flesh. Without being told we all watched as she pinched and pulled on her nipples until they began to harden.

"Thank you Gwen. Now I want you to release the catches on your bra letting us see your tits in all their glory."

At first she hesitated and then with a shrug she reached back and undid the clasp shrugging her shoulders forward and letting the bra slide down her arms and onto the floor. Lowering her hands to her sides she stood there. Her tits entirely unfettered. Her puffy nipples were pointed directly at the camera begging for a man's touch.

"Okay Gwen I want you to give your tits to Trevor."

A puzzled look crossed her face as she struggled to understand what I wanted. "Excuse me?" she said.

I took a moment to explain and when she understood I watched as she reached behind her and took Trevor's hands and placed them on her tits. She used Trevor's hands to cup her tits and then dropped her hands to her side.

Trevor hefted them and then went to work.

As I watched the lucky Trevor fondling Gwen's tits I asked "How does that feel?"

"It feels absolutely delicious."

"Do you like that everyone is seeing your unencumbered tits and watching your face as you experience the sensations?"

"I don't mind."

"But do you like letting everyone see you like this? How does it feel knowing that everyone is going to watch as you suck Trevor's dick and then he fucks you?"

It was interesting watching her face as the import of my questions registered.

"Wait a minute. You never said anything about fucking and sucking and that bothers me. But what bothers me more is that you keep saying 'everyone'. There are only the three of us."

"Well that's not entirely true. You see while you were changing I had Trevor change the settings on your phone. Everything you are doing is being recorded for the future but I also had him enable the live stream function on your phone. It's all being sent out to the internet live. What do you think about that? Hundreds, maybe thousands of men are watching as Trevor plays with your tits."

The relaxed look on her face morphed from one of horror to concern and finally acceptance as I painted a picture of untold numbers of men watching as she was exposed and used.

The same words kept through Gwen's mind. Used, degrading, humiliating, embarrassing yet they were followed by excitement, astonishment and satisfaction.

"You never told me. You lied to me." Gwen said.

"No I never told you but that's not the same as lying to you. You know that exposing yourself is something you find exciting and that you enjoy. But for some time now you have limited yourself because of your fear. I've merely taken the decision out of your hands and placed you in a position to realize you're most stimulating and exciting dreams.

"So! Now it's up to you. Do we continue or do we stop? Are you going to deny all of these unknown men the satisfaction and sexual release from viewing the rest of your lovely body and watching as you suck and fuck Trevor? The men watching need satisfaction too.

"How exciting would it be for you knowing that an unknown number of strangers are stroking their cocks as they watch you take Trevor's shaft in your mouth and then deep into your pussy? Most of them will achieve sexual release from the show that you are putting on. Can you think of anything more satisfying?"

"No!" Gwen whispered.

"Speak up Gwen."

"No!" she said more firmly.

"So you want these men to see you naked and used?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes damn you. I want to know that a bunch of strangers are watching as Trevor exposes me to them. I want to feel the unique range of emotions as my body is used by Trevor for his satisfaction and these strangers watch. Is that good enough for you?"

"That's quite good enough Gwen. Now it's clear that you want to do this and I am only providing the means so let's proceed. Unzip your skirt and drop it. Show us your lovely legs and the panties that match that lacy black bra."

In just a moment Gwen had dropped her skirt as instructed.

She truly did have lovely legs. They rose from her slim ankles up her well turned calves to her full sculpted thighs and finally ended in the "V" where her thighs joined her crotch which was discretely covered by the black lace panties.

"It's time Gwen. Let's give everyone what they want. Take your panties off for us now."

You could see the hesitation on her face. This was for all the marbles. Slowly resolve showed on her face and she raised her hands and hooked her thumbs in the elastic. Inch by agonizing inch the panties started their slow trip to the floor. The first thing to come into view was a tuft of her blond snatch. The next thing that came into view was the top of her slit and finally the rest of her pussy.

By their very nature any pussy was lovely but her pussy was exactly the type that I enjoyed. The lips of that warm soft opening barely peeked out from the vertical slit between her thighs. It was smooth and soft.

"Gwen I want you to spread your legs and lean back on Trevor. Let us get a good look between your legs."

At first I thought that she might balk at my direction but ever so slowly she spread her legs about two feet apart and leaned back on Trevor.

"What are you thinking Gwen? Are you enjoying yourself?"

"I can't believe what I'm doing. It's delicious realizing that I have no idea who might be watching this.

I'm really showing my pussy to the lecherous world. Young men, old men or even possibly my father might be watching. This is being broadcast under my name. You cannot realize how liberating it is to feel the release. To do what I have wanted to do for most of my life.'

As her words left her lips her mind finally caught up with what was happening and she exclaimed "OMG!" and immediately brought her legs together as her hands came up to cover her breasts.

"Relax Gwen. You know this is something that you have wanted to do for years isn't it?"

"Yes! Of course, I never thought that something like this would happen. I can't understand the mix of emotions that I'm feeling. How in the hell is it possible for me to feel embarrassed for showing off my body to strangers yet excited, stimulated and sexually aroused by the same act. I'm allowing myself to be degraded and exposed and truthfully I am excited and enjoying it."

"Okay Gwen we need a decision from you now. If you want to continue then you need to spread your legs wide and show us your pussy again. Take your hands down from your tits so that Trevor can pinch and pull on those nipples. I will count to ten. If you want to continue you know what to do. If you want to stop then remain covered and we will terminate this stream on the count of eleven."

I watched Gwen intently as the count slowly mounted. At eight she seemed to shudder and come to some decision. She had been standing with her eyes shut as if she could block out everything that way. When her eyes opened and she stared directly into the camera I knew that we were still in business.

Slowly her legs spread wide once again and her hands moved away from her breasts.

Before she had a chance to change her mind I said "Trevor I want you to pull her pussy lips wide apart. Let's get a good deep look at the heart of Gwen's love nest. Let us know if she is wet and see how many fingers you can get into her."

Anxious to follow my instructions Trevor happily reached between her legs and did as he was told. He pulled her pussy lips wide apart exposing the pink inner sheath of her pussy. At first he only tried to work one finger into her. After just a few strokes he looked up at the camera and commented, "She's so wet."

Our audience watched as two, three and then four fingers were thrusting in and out of that lovely pussy. Gwen's eyes were closed and she moved her legs wider apart allowing Trevor better access to her dripping pussy. I could only hope that I would get my hands on her in the very near future. If she didn't balk at letting us watch as she sucked Trevor's dick and then when he fucked her then I could be pretty sure that I would get my turn.

"Okay Gwen you've had enough fun. It's about time you returned the favor and gave Trevor a little excitement. What do you think Trevor? Would you enjoy having Gwen suck your cock?"

"Are you kidding? What healthy male wouldn't want to have a fantastic blond suck his cock? She is so hot."

Gwen jumped into the conversation. "I never said that I would do that. I think that this has gone far enough. You two have exposed me to an unknown number of strangers and now you think that I'm going to let you take a video of me sucking cock? Not. Besides, I've only sucked cock one time and I didn't like it."

"Gwen as I told you earlier you can chose to not do this. In fact you should think real hard before you decide. Just so you know I plan to watch as you suck Trevor's cock and then you're going to spread your legs and let him fuck you. You should also know that I am more than willing to share what you have done so far with your friends, family and school chums. Still, the choice is yours. What will it be?"

"I don't know."

"Damn it girl you know that letting others watch you being used has turned you on. It's something that you have dreamed of but never had the will power to do on your own. Now is your chance. What will it be?"

Still Gwen hesitated to respond.

"Okay I think that I understand. You are reluctant to say that you want to suck Trevor's dick. If that's the problem I have a suggestion. If you agree that you want us to watch as you suck cock then just get down on your knees facing the camera."

Almost in slow motion Gwen began to move finally kneeling as she had been instructed.

"That's great Gwen. Trevor I want you to stand with your back to the camera. That's it. Now move just a little to the side. I know you're excited but you have to remember that the rest of us want to see the action too. Okay that's good. Turn toward Gwen just a little. Gwen you need to remain facing the camera but just turn your head toward Trevor.

"Okay Gwen it is show time. Unzip Trevor's pants and let's take a look at what you have to work with."

We all watched breathlessly as Gwen struggled with the zipper. Finally she got it down and we all were overcome with envy as her soft white hand delved into his pants. It took a while for her to wrestle his stiff cock out of his pants but finally she knelt there staring at the rod that she was about to suck as an untold number of strangers watched.

"I must be crazy." Gwen thought as she struggled to get her prize out of its cloth prison. Finally it came free and I just knelt there for a moment contemplating what was about to happen. My emotions were rioting inside my head and the rest of my body had already begun to respond to the erotic situation. I could already feel the extra moisture between my legs. My nipples tingled and stood at attention.

"Just do it!" I thought. I leaned forward and with the tip of my tongue I sampled the drop of pre cum that had appeared. When my tongue made contact I felt Trevor quiver. Then all thought of propriety vanished from my brain. All of my prudish upbringing disappeared like a puff of smoke. Suddenly I wasn't nervous with anticipation. I was possessed by a desire to show anyone watching what a good job I could do.

I leaned forward and took the head of Trevor's cock between my lips and closed them over the hot soft head of his dick. I flicked my tongue against the opening and tasted more pre cum. Then I pulled back slowly and then moved forward again taking more of this splendid toy into my warm moist mouth. Finally I began slowly rocking back and forth. Each time I rocked forward I took his cock a little bit deeper.

His cock was substantial but not overwhelmingly huge. I guessed that it was six to seven inches long. Even so I was unable to take the whole thing into my mouth although I tried. At some point I realized someone was speaking.

The voice was giving instructions. "Trevor put your hands behind her head and when she's ready I want you to pull her towards you. Gwen when you feel his cock reach the back of your throat you need to try and swallow. I want you to deep throat him."

The next time I moved forward I tried to take the whole thing but it wouldn't go. Then, on the second effort everything worked. I swallowed, Trevor pushed and suddenly the whole thing slid down my throat. My nose was pressed against the zipper of his jeans and some of his pubic hair tickled my chin. I was astonished and amazed at the glorious feeling.

Trevor and I continued to work together trying to get his whole cock into me as he face fucked me. I felt like a total slut. It was joyous. I had seen a number of videos before and remembered that most of the women seemed frantic as they tried to give and receive pleasure from the act. Instead I maintained a slow and measured rhythm alternately pulling back and then plunging forward taking all that I could.

Despite my attempt to keep a measured pace I began to notice that Trevor was trying to increase the speed as he jammed his cock deep into my throat.

After only a few moments I heard that disembodied voice again. "Slow down Trevor. Save something for her pussy. That's enough for now. I need you to change the camera. Gwen I want you to go lay down on the couch. Wonderful! God you're gorgeous.

"Trevor I want you to take the camera over and give us a really good look at Gwen again so that everyone watching can be reminded just how lucky you are. Take a full length shot and then zoom in on her face so we can see just how flushed she is from sucking your cock. Look at how swollen and puffed up her lips are.

"Okay now just pan down her body. Be sure to stop on her tits. Her puffy nipples really stand at attention when she's excited don't they? Move on down and give us a good look between her parted legs. That way all of us watching will have some idea of the pleasure awaiting you.

"Trevor I want you to place the camera on the tripod. Adjust it so that we get a full length view of all the action but try to angle it so that we can see your cock as you fuck her. That's great!

"There's just one more thing to do. Gwen do you want Trevor to fuck you?"

"Damn you! You know I do."

"Do what? I need for you to speak the words. Tell us what you want."

"What I want, no what I need is to be fucked. I'm so damn hot I feel like I might explode any moment."

"What about the rest of us? Do you mind if the rest of us watch as Trevor fucks you?"

"I hate to admit it but I want and need to know that you're watching. It feels so good."

"Okay Trevor. You heard the lady. She wants to be fucked. What do you think?"

"I think she looks good enough to eat."

"That's not a bad idea Trevor."

"Do you think I could? Gwen what do you think?"

"I don't know. No one has ever done that to me before. I don't care just do something damn it."

Without any further prompting we watched as Trevor dove between her legs and went to work nibbling, sucking and licking Gwen's pussy.

For her part, Gwen began to squirm and moan which drove Trevor to work harder and harder.

Finally, unable to fight her soaring emotions, the damn burst and Gwen had her first orgasm. Trevor looked up at the camera and his mouth and lips were shiny from his efforts.

He moved his hips between her legs and Gwen greedily grabbed his cock and aimed it at her waiting pussy. She was so primed that his cock slid into her warm sheath and immediately plunged straight to the bottom.

With the well primed and ready, Trevor began to pump himself into her at a furious rate. Gwen grabbed his hips trying to force him in even farther. The two of them writhed around on the couch for several minutes and suddenly Trevor reared up pulling his cock out of Gwen and dumping a huge load of cum onto her lower belly and pussy.

When they had calmed somewhat I said "Trevor. Trevor." Finally he looked over at me as he continued to support his body over Gwen. Turning his head to look at me he said "What?"

"I need you to do one more thing. Get the camera and give us a good look at Gwen now that you've used her thoroughly. We want to see her flushed face. We especially want a good look at her cum covered pussy. When you've done that go ahead and shut off the camera.

"Tell Gwen that I'll be in touch to set up our next session."

12