All Comments on 'Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 12'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A nice addition to the story, though I was a bit sad that the submission to her hand maid didn't take up more of the tale. The idea of her really sinking into sub-space, being obedient to her hand maid at all times.... that's hot.

With the healing brew they have, the hand maid could have the princess's nipples ringed as a sign of her new station in life. Maybe even go for the trifecta and get a clitoral ring to seal the deal. That would be very nice!

Hopefully, we won't have to wait long for the next installment.

majicman21majicman21over 5 years agoAuthor

I usually don't reply to anonymous comments, but you seem so hopeful and insistent that I felt I should. Fair warning: the princess will never be truly subservient to the handmaiden in any concrete way besides sexually, because the difference between them social class-wise is too ingrained in both women for any actual transference of authority to occur. There is some light menial subservience in the next chapter (not involving the handmaiden however), but I wouldn't get my hopes up about any nipple/clitoral rings or any sort of full-time submission. I hope you keep reading regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...