Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you again for breakfast," she cooed, leaving the chair, and climbing into his lap.

The movement rustled the robe, letting the hem slip further up, and the collar slumped slightly, showing off more of her cleavage.

"And thank you for taking such good care of me while she's been away," she continued, sneaking a hand to his trousers, feeling his cock twitch through them.

His eyes slid down to her cleavage, and he pulled the robe's collar to either side, the loosely-tied sash letting her breasts come into view. As she unfastened his trousers and dipped her hand in to ease his cock out, he reached up to stroke over those breasts, drawing a sigh from her.

His cock swelled in her grip as she freed it, the shaft resting against the silk of the robe, until she tugged the hem further up, exposing her sex. The shaft throbbed against her belly now, unfurling to its full size. He was still busying himself at her breasts, taking his time to appreciate their heft, a thumb occasionally rubbing over a nipple. She lifted her hips, one of his hands moving to her waist to help steady her.

The warm meatiness of his shaft met her the slick softness of her sex. With a purr, she slid herself down, taking in the first few inches. That purr turned into a gasp and was met by his growl.

She ground herself deeper onto him, that hard length filling her so thoroughly. Baltar sat back, still enjoying her breasts, kneading, teasing, caressing, unconcerned with her pace.

Soon, every inch of him was inside her.

She groaned, grabbing at his shirt, winding her hips, letting her channel work against that shaft. A strong desire flared in his eyes, another growl coming from him, his hand squeezing a bit firmer at her breast, his other hand locking tighter onto her waist.

Despite that desire, he let her move at that same pace, contenting himself with appreciating her breasts. Her pleasure mounted quickly, thanks to his throbbing shaft and the hand at her breasts, a more assertive attention constantly switching with a gentler type as he varied his approach. She groaned again, shuddering restlessly, her juices flowing freely now, dappling that shaft.

The hem of the robe slid back down in between them. She undid the robe, and shrugged out of it, letting it fall back to the floor, leaving her naked. The fully exposed stretch of flesh drew his eyes, that gaze roving over her body, making her coo happily. She leaned forward, but then stopped herself.

"Why don't orcs like to kiss on the lips?" she asked, keeping her hips to that same steady pace. "I've fucked plenty by now, and none of them have kissed me or liked it when I kissed them."

Baltar raised an eyebrow.

"Why do humans like to kiss on the lips so much?"

She frowned.

"I don't know. Maybe because it's intimate?"

Baltar chuckled.

"I'm inside you right now. How much more intimate can we get?"

"True."

She shrugged.

"Just wondering."

"I do like kissing these, though," he murmured, leaning forward to bury his face in her cleavage, leaving aggressive kisses over that luscious swath.

She giggled, wrapping an arm around his neck, the giggle turning into a moan when one of those kisses targeted a nipple.

"Everyone loves kissing those," she purred, moaning again when the other nipple took its own kiss.

He ignored her reply, assaulting her breasts with eager attention. His focus there let her ride him however she wanted, and she kept her hips to that same idle pace, in no hurry even as her pleasure mounted higher.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The orcs grunted and snarled, their hips pumping vigorously.

Deiara was overcome with ecstasy, her channel seizing around one thick shaft, her asshole twitching around another. A lewd bleat spilling from her gasping lips, the orcs hammering away, offering no quarter.

There were already several loads leaking from her cunt and ass. Ordinarily, some guards would deliver their loads elsewhere, such as down her throat or all over her breasts, but she had made sure to tell whoever visited her to finish inside either of her nether holes.

Those loads squished out around the vicious thrusts. Her hands slid slightly from their post on the chest of the orc below her, that muscled swath slick with sweat. Even with that sliding, she did not slip out of place. The orc above her had a vice-grip on her waist, while the other held her up by a shoulder, one hand digging fingers into the flesh there, his other hand groping at her breasts, interrupting their incessant jiggling.

Her ecstasy settled back into pleasure, but thanks to the slabs of meat plunging through her, that pleasure rose swiftly again. Neither orc cared about that, however, only focused on rutting into her, their swollen balls slapping rudely against her taint, the impacts forcing more of those loads from her, leaving it and her thighs sticky.

The orc below her was the first to finish, his cock letting loose, adding to the amount of semen clogging her guts. The orc above her finished right after, burying his shaft to the base inside her channel, filling it with more potent seed. The dual flow suffused her insides with a delightful warmth. More ecstasy arrived, drawing a squeal from her, even her spasmodic writhing easily controlled by the still-orgasming duo. As their climaxes ran their courses, they let her down slowly, until she was lying back against the one below her, squirming from the lingering thrills, his growls reverberating up into her.

The duo took a few more seconds to enjoy the feeling of her holes twitching around them, but soon, they slipped from her, sliding from her cum-stuffed cunt, pulling out of her loosened asshole. She eased herself out from in between them, sighing in satisfaction, stretching languidly as they clambered off the bed and began to gather up their clothes.

Hmm...the princess will be here soon. I should get ready.

One of them turned to regard her as he pulled his clothes on. She smiled, turning onto her side, letting him take a good look, her heavy breasts and gently rounded belly leading over wide hips to her slick sex, the small, dark brown bush crowning it matted with spent semen.

"I bet you guards are excited for the princess' return," she murmured, idly running a few fingers over her thigh.

"Yes," the other orc grunted. "Although some prefer you."

"Oh really?"

"Mm-hm. You're just about as slutty as she is. But she's built like a deer. No tits or ass to speak of."

"But she lets you do whatever you want to her," she rejoindered. "I just want to get fucked. I don't like being leashed or humiliated or choked out."

"Not all of us are Harrum," the first orc cut in. "Some of us just want to fuck."

"I do like being able to do whatever I want to her," the other orc added. "But sometimes...yeah, like he said, I just want to fuck. I'm not interested in anything crazy."

"Do you prefer me?" she asked him coquettishly, her fingers now tracing over her slit, meeting more streams of spent semen.

The orcs looked at each other, then back to her, and nodded together.

"Don't mistake us," the first orc told her. "It's close. But if I were forced to choose, I'd choose you."

"Agreed," the other said, nodding again.

"Aww, you two are so sweet," she teased, stretching out again, both of them taking a long look at her nakedness.

"What about you?" the other asked. "Are you excited to have your princess back?"

"Of course."

"Hmm. I would think you'd want her to stay away longer so you could spend all this free time taking guards' cocks."

"I haven't spent all my free time here," she told him. "And besides, she asked me to take care of you all. I've just been doing my duty."

The other orc barked out a short laugh.

"Right, your duty," he said sarcastically. "What a noble sacrifice you've been making, spreading your legs for us."

She smiled.

"I'm glad one of you appreciates it."

"Well," the first orc grunted, "hopefully her return doesn't mean you'll stop dropping by."

She shook her head.

"I came by from time to time before she left. Just not every day like her."

The two of them were by now dressed.

"See you around," the first orc said as he slipped out, the other giving her a nod as he followed.

She stretched out again on the bed, feeling more fresh semen leak from her nether holes.

I should get ready.

Her clothes had been long ago cast aside, and she now heaved herself up to find them.

Footsteps on the threshold made her turn as she finished dressing.

"Are you leaving?" a guard asked, a disappointed expression on his face.

She hesitated, but then padded over to the bed and climbed on, arranging herself on her hands and knees.

"Make it quick," she told him, dragging her dress up over her hips, and her panties down to her knees.

The bed shifted as he clambered on behind her. His hands grabbed at her waist, his cock finding her sex. One thrust sank him deep inside her, more wasted seed squelching out from the force, his pleasured groan complemented by her breathless purr.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The princess padded down the dock, glancing around. The king's party had already broken up to greet those waiting for them, the king talking to a few advisors, Mazin talking to the other courtesans, the guards greeted by their families.

Where is she? I assumed she'd be here when we disembarked.

A few seconds later, a familiar face appeared, pushing through the throng of onlookers.

Gwennalyn hurried forward and pulled her handmaiden into a tight embrace.

"Deiara! I missed you..."

Her handmaiden leaned back and ran a hand over the seashells in the princess' hair.

"What happened here?"

"The tribal orcs decorated it for me. What do you think?"

Deiara smiled.

"It does look quite tribal."

"Princess!" came a voice from nearby.

She turned, and bit back a sigh as Sir Hathwell and his wife Selenis came over.

"So good to have you back, princess!" Selenis said, adding a curtsy.

She returned the curtsy, and smiled politely at Sir Hathwell, who took her hand and kissed it.

"Oh, how lovely," Selenis commented, gesturing at her hair. "A new hairstyle?"

"The tribal orcs did it for me."

"It looks quite...unique," Sir Hathwell commented.

"I can see the ladies of the Free Lands adopting such a style," Selenis added.

That would be something to see...

"And how was your time with the tribals?" Sir Hathwell asked. "Surely you have many stories from living among such savages."

She managed to rein in her instinctive bristle at his dismissive tone.

"They are not savages, Sir Hathwell. They live simply, but that does not mean they lack intelligence."

Out of the corner of an eye, she saw Deiara smirk.

"Oh, my apologies!" Sir Hathwell said hurriedly. "I did not mean to insult them in any way."

"I'm sure if we had accompanied you," Selenis added, "we would have seen the same thing."

You would have seen something for sure...

"Shall we accompany you back to the castle?" Selenis suggested.

Ugh...fine.

"I would appreciate the company."

"Just allow us to greet the king, if you please," Sir Hathwell said, the couple then hurrying over to Victorin, who was now chatting with his courtesans.

"You could have said no," Deiara murmured.

"Aw, but it would break their little hearts."

"You love the attention, princess, admit it."

Gwennalyn pursed her lips.

"I prefer the attention of orcs. It's just amusing to watch them stumble over themselves for my approval, as if Father would take my advice on anything involving them. But even that gets tiresome."

"I'm sure they had no idea what to do with themselves when you were gone."

Gwennalyn giggled.

The couple came back over after a brief exchange with the king, and the quartet set off.

"So," Selenis began, linking arms with her husband, "do you have any stories to tell us, princess?"

Deiara smirked again.

"Oh, plenty of stories."

Gwennalyn spent the walk back to the castle telling different stories, making sure those she chose had no lewd context or details. Husband and wife listened intently, the perfect audience.

Finally, the quartet reached the castle.

"Would you like to join us for tea?" Selenis asked as they came into the main courtyard.

No thank you.

"Thank you for the kind invitation," Gwennalyn said demurely. "But I'm afraid the trip here has taken a lot out of me."

"Oh, of course, you must be exhausted!"

"I am," she lied. "All I need is to lie down for a little bit before the feast."

"Then we shall see you at the feast," Sir Hathwell said. "And you can regale us with more stories."

"Welcome back, princess," Selenis added. "The city was not the same without you."

Barf...

The couple peeled off after a bow from him and a curtsy from her.

"Exhausted, huh?" Deiara said as they watched the couple head across the courtyard.

"The guards were taking turns with me right up until we arrived. So, I am a little tired."

Deiara laughed.

"Well, I spent the last few hours in the guards' lounge. All those fresh loads are leaking out of me, just waiting for you..."

Gwennalyn linked arms with her and hurried towards the interior of the castle.

"Besides, princess, when has being tired ever stopped you from being a massive slut?"

"Pretty much never. I just needed an excuse to get out of tea."

"True. So...how many of the tribal orcs did you have? Or was it the whole tribe?"

"I lost count quickly. The first night we were there, they had an orgy. The next day, a bunch of them fucked me in the afternoon. And then there were these Estefaloni sailors who were spending time with the tribe. We fucked plenty, although they left before me."

"I bet you spent the whole time there getting gang-fucked."

"Actually, no, not really. I met the chieftain the second night. The king gave me to him as a gift, so I spent most of my time with him. Although he did share me."

"A gift? You must've creamed yourself when the king told you."

Gwennalyn giggled.

"You know me so well."

On the way back to her chambers, she regaled her handmaiden with more tales of her stay with the tribal orcs, this time able to speak freely, not needing to censor anything.

"You must've been so happy," Deiara commented at one point, "able to walk around half-naked, no one judging if you fucked the chieftain in public."

"Oh, I was...riding him after we bathed, sucking his cock in front of his hut, walking around with his seed drying on my thighs...he took me one more time before we left, in front of the whole tribe...they cheered...they wanted him to send me home with a baby in my belly..."

"I'm sure you were scandalized by that."

Gwennalyn giggled again.

"So," she began, "it must have been quiet here for you without me, huh?"

Deiara rolled her eyes in bemusement.

"I had more time to myself, yes. But it's good to have you back. I did miss you."

"And I missed you too."

"Because you had to take care of yourself?" her handmaiden said drily.

"No," she shot back, slapping her lightly on the shoulder, "because I missed you. We've never spent that much time apart. It was weird not having you around. Even if the orcs kept me occupied. Besides, I was well taken care of."

"And how long do you plan on keeping your hair like that?"

"What, you don't like it?" she asked, shaking her head to make the seashells click and clack.

"No, I do. I'm just imagining the looks on your parents' faces when they see their daughter with a tribal orc hairstyle."

Gwennalyn giggled again.

"Sir Hathwell is probably writing a letter to him right now about my hair."

"I wouldn't put it past him. 'Oh my amazing and beautiful king, I must inform you that your daughter let the tribal orcs style her hair. There are seashells in it now. Seashells!'"

Gwennalyn broke into a fit of laughter.

Soon, the duo reached her chambers and slipped inside.

"We have some time before the feast," Deiara cooed as they then headed into the bedroom. "I need some cleaning up."

Gwennalyn bit her lip, watching her handmaiden undress. That figure was quickly revealed, those curves so delectable, thick thighs framing a ripe slit, and leading up over wide hips to heavy breasts, a physique she had spent many a night snuggled up against. Her mouth watered as she caught sight of the streaks of semen coating those thighs, the stream flowing down from that ripe slit, the brown bush atop it matted down with more streaks.

"You weren't joking," she murmured. "You really need to be cleaned up."

Deiara clambered onto the bed, and reclined lazily, showing off her resplendent nakedness, spreading those thighs.

"Why are you still dressed, princess?"

Gwennalyn hurried to take her clothes off.

Wearing a loincloth was much easier...once I learned how to unwrap it, that is...

Her traveling outfit took longer to strip out of than her usual wear, but finally, she stepped out from her trousers, tossing them to the side where the rest of her outfit lay discarded. She wiggled her toes against the floor, the cool, smooth stone much different from the warm, packed dirt she had grown accustomed to walking on back with the tribal orcs.

She crawled onto the bed, slithering right up in between those spread legs. The leftover semen all around the area drew her attention, so she kissed at a thigh, collecting a sticky mouthful. Her lips slid over the fleshiness, gathering up more mouthfuls. Even with the illicit hunger that sprung up inside her, she took a few seconds to leave more idle kisses over those thighs. They were coated with creamy trickles, offering plenty for her to savor. A hand wound into her hair, taking a firm hold of the tresses, but not asserting itself yet, letting her indulge in lapping up those creamy trickles, that flavor of orcish essence so delicious.

Soon, after mouthfuls of spent semen, those trickles led up to the nearby slit, a few more dribbles escaping, the asshole beneath it slightly stretched out still, leaking more for her to savor. Ignoring that particular treat for the moment, she let her tongue run over the slit, the feminine sweetness mingling with that orcish essence.

"That's it," Deiara moaned, "good girl, clean me up..."

The princess let her eyes run over that heaving belly and those luscious breasts, up to where a lewd pleasure was written all over her handmaiden's face. The hand in her hair took over now, pulling her head forward to force her mouth right up against the slit. She slipped her tongue through it, finding yet more escaping semen, the delightful combination of flavors drawing a coo from her. Her thighs began to rub together from her arousal, those pale swathes lacking the fleshiness of her handmaiden's, but boasting a similar coat of clinging cum.

She curled her tongue, collecting more semen, a quiver running over that buxom figure.

"It's good to have you back," Deiara purred.

Unwilling to tear herself from her task to answer, she just worked her tongue steadily, watching her handmaiden quiver again.

I'll miss the tribe, of course, and Kunja...but it is good to be back.


12