Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers

She shifted nervously in her seat.

"I will write to him. In the meantime, tell no one of this conversation."

She nodded.

"Thank you, Father."

"Yes, thank you, Your Majesty," Lucien added, quickly standing and making for the door.

She followed him into the hallway, offering a polite nod to Sir Benjifer.

"I wish you would've warned me you were going to speak to him about this," Lucien spoke up further down the hallway. "You put me in a precarious position."

"And I'm sorry," she said apologetically. "It was a quick decision. I didn't mean for it to happen quite like that. Or for you to get dragged into it like that."

He nodded.

"But thank you for helping me, Lucien. I was afraid you might decide not to."

"My heart made the choice before my head could," he said wryly.

She smiled faintly.

"Well, now we'll have to wait a little longer for our fates to be decided. Our fathers' conversation will not be a short one. My father might even want to come here to discuss the matter."

"I'll gladly wait for the answer I want," she told him.

"And if they decide to continue with the match?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know. Run away, maybe. Go back to the tribal orcs."

Father would certainly have to answer questions about that.

He chuckled lightly.

"Take me with you if you do."

"Well, you are to be my husband, after all," she teased him. "It'd be wrong to leave you behind."

majicman21
majicman21
1,314 Followers
12