Gwen's Greed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Gwen had been gone for a year, I divorced her for desertion and was given sole custody of the children. Amanda and I had set the date for our wedding the following spring. Amanda and Ami set about making all the arrangements and planning the wedding. Ted told me early on not to get involved and just let them do their thing.

My parents died when I was young and my aunt brought my up, she died just after my marriage to Gwen, so I didn't have any relatives to invite just a few friends. Amanda had an older sister that she hadn't for ten years and didn't reply to aur RSVP, so she probably wouldn't be coming either. We did invite most of the people that came to mine and Gwen's wedding, as both Ami and Ted insisted, we were now family. I thought Ted was going to cry when Amanda asked him to give her away and Ami did cry when asked to be her matron of honour. I asked William to be my best man and Ted explained his duties to him, Sarah was to be a bridesmaid and helped to pick her dress. It was almost two years to the day when ted walked Amanda down the isle and gave her to me, there was hardly a dry eye in the church. The reception was a lavish affair but with only twenty-five people not too expansive.

We had our honeymoon in the Bahamas fourteen days of sun, sea, sand and sex lots and lots of sex.

We came home suntanned and sated and ready to embrace married life, Gwen was just a bad memory.

Six months later Amanda said those dreaded words. ''Honey, we need to talk.''

I sat down with her with a led weight in my heart trying not to cry.

''What do you want to talk about I thought we were happy.''

I saw the look of concern on Amanda's face, and she rushed into my arms.

''Oh, darling I'm sorry if misunderstood there nothing wrong and we are very happy I love you more than I can say. We need to talk because I'm pregnant and it's twins. We need a bigger house.''

I almost fainted with relief and pulled her close for a lingering kiss, I was so happy.

We started looking straight away we only had seven months to find our dream home. With our combined income and fifty percent of the equity of our existing house [I gave the other half to Ted to look after if Gwen ever returned] we had enough to buy a nice five-bedroom house with a granny annex and pool not to far from where we lived. It was a bit of a fixer upper owing to it having belonged to a drug dealer and striped by the FBI looking for his stash of money. We moved in two weeks before Amanda presented me with Jason Edward Price and Wendy Amelia Price. We named our children after Gwen's parents. Of course, they were delighted.

Amanda decided she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom at least until they went to school. We kept Maria on to help bare the load.

For the next three years everything was as good as it could possibly be or so I thought.

I went into work one morning and was told to go straight to the directors office. I was shown straight in and standing next to the director was a man in what can only be described as a standard issue FBI suit. He was introduced as special agent in charge Frank Grimes. We shook hands and he asked me to sit down. As we sat George poured us some coffee, when we were all seated Frank began.

''Gary, may I call you Garry?''

''Sure, if I can call you Frank.''

''Now that's out of the way I have to tell you this interview is being recorded is that ok?''

''Provided I get a copy I see no problem with that.''

''Of course, first let me assure you, you're not in any kind of trouble. The recording is for reference only. Would you please relate to me all that happened up to the point that your wife sent that final text to you.''

[Oh, fuck not again]

I related the whole sorry tale once again, I hoped for the last time. When I finished Frank pushed a photo over to me and asked if it was Gwen. I looked at the photo and despite her looking older and rather tired it was definitely her. I nodded my head.

''Yes, that's her a bit older but definitely her why?''

''She's being held in protective custody at a safe location following her rescue three days ago and she's asking to see you. She doesn't have any right to see you, but she does have the right to see her children. And we thought it would be best if you were to see her first. I realise why you don't want to see her, but she has a very compelling story as to why she never contacted you these past five years.

..................0.......................

Gwen's story [Told by Gwen]

I was so excited about our trip to the Caman Islands I packed and repacked half a dozen times until I felt I had it right. Then the day before we left Gary had to spoil it by telling me he had a report to finish, and it could take up our first two days. To say I was pissed would be an understatement. When he reached for me the night before we left, I turned over and moved to the edge of the bed, he wont be getting sex any time soon.

We arrived at the hotel unpacked and went for a walk along the beach. We went dancing that evening and I was feeling guilty about denying Garry sex the night before. When we went back to our room we quickly showered and went to bed where I made up for last night.

In the morning we ate breakfast and Garry started on his report and I went sunbathing by the pool. I had been laying there for about an hour when two people sat next to me on a lounger and started a conversation. Just chit chat they were married, and he had retired early as a millionaire and came here every year. His name was James, and she was Mary. My back was getting a little burned and took out my sun tan lotion. Mary told James to be a gentleman and rub it in for me. I didn't see any harm as his wife was there, so I gave him the bottle. As he rubbed it in Mary asked if I had gone shopping yet. I explained that we had just arrived, and Gary had to work for a couple of days.

As we were talking James was rubbing lotion onto my back and asked me to undo my swim top. I did so without thinking and continued talking to Mary. As James was rubbing my back, I felt him slide his fingers down my sides and brush the sides of my breast's. In stead of admonishing him I felt a little tingle down below and said nothing. He finished applying the lotion and stood up. Mary said she had to go back to their apartment for her hat and would I like to change and go shopping with her for the rest of the morning. I agreed and we arranged to meet at the front of the hotel I forty-five minutes And Mary left. I was about to go up to our room when Gary arrived saying he was taking a break from writing his report. I introduced Garry to James and went to get changed.

I met Mary in front of the hotel as arranged and she called a cab over gave him the address and off we went. She said we'll have a coffee first and we went into a posh restaurant and ordered coffee and cake. We were discussing our shopping outing when James pulled out a chair and sat down. I didn't know James was going to join us, so I was a bit surprised, he ordered a coffee and we sat and chatted. After we finished our coffee we went shopping Mary seemed to know exactly where to go so I just followed on. We went into a very select boutique and Mary and I separated looking at the clothes. I don't know why I bothered to look as there was nothing I could afford. Mary came over to me followed by James she was holding up a micro mini-Bikini.

''You must try this on you'll look fantastic.''

I didn't want to seem like a prude so I took it into the changing room and put it on, I might as well been nude. It barely covered my bits, but it did look fantastic.

''Come on Gwen let's see how good you look.''

So, I went outside to show them I was a bit shy as I realised they James would see almost as much as my husband saw when I was nude. I stood self consciously in front of James and Mary and did a little twirl. James spoke up saying.

''You look so good in that you just have to have it, our present.''

I didn't even try to argue and threw my arms round him giving him a peck on the cheek. I then returned to the dressing room to change. As I stood looking in the mirror the door behind me opened and James came in. I was a little surprised that Mary had let him come in but was not overly concerned. He again said how good I looked in my costume then to my utter amassment he undid the clasp at the back. I reached up to stop the top from falling down and looked at him in the mirror. He smiled and reached round and fondled my breasts for a few seconds then he was gone. I stood there wondering if I had imagined it but still felt a little tingle below and my nipples were standing to attention. I quickly changed and left the changing room; Mary was standing there with James, and both were smiling like at a secret joke. As I walked past them Mary said.

''They will have their bit of fun don't be upset it doesn't mean anything.''

We had lunch out and continued shopping. I must admit I never once thought of Gary the entire time I was with them. Over the next couple of hours, they insisted on buying me a very revealing cocktail dress and accoutrements. We stopped at a nice restaurant and had dinner and Mary invited Gary and I to go clubbing tonight. I accepted their invitation and was looking forward to the evening. Mary said we should go back to their apartment so That I could try on all my new cloths for them. On the way back Mary said we should buy Garry something and I suggested he would like a day's game fishing, so James bought him a ticket for tomorrow. When we got back to their apartment I went into one of the bedrooms and got changed, while in there I totalled up how much they had spent on me and came to the sum of nearly $4000.

I went back into the lounge area and modelled my new outfit for them they both came over and adjusted bits here and there until they were satisfied.

Mary:

''You look sensational wait until Garry sees you in that.''

I went back into the bedroom to change and as I was taking my new dress off James came in and stood there watching me. I wasn't too worried as Mary was outside and anyway he had seen me in my bikini whish was a lot more revealing than my underwear. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me round facing him.

''Do you like the things we bought you today.''

''Oh yes there wonderful I don't know how to thank you.''

''I can think of a way, and if you thank me properly there will be more tomorrow.''

He then put his hands on top of my shoulders and pushed me down. I knew what he wanted and was shocked, but he had just spent a lot of money on me, and this was going to be his reward. I allowed him to push me to my knees then I looked up at him and undid his pants and pulled them down together with his briefs. His penis was already at half mast and quickly rose to full erection as I stroked it. I kissed the end then liked its full length, it was no bigger than Gary's so I knew that I could take it all. I started to pump it in and out and James was moaning and rocking his hips I increased the pace until he grabbed my head and started face fucking me. After a short while face fucking me he shoved his cock to the back of my throat and started to cum I swallowed as fast as I could. When he finished he tidied himself up and left the room. I cleaned up as best I could and followed him out. Mary was standing there, and I couldn't look at her. She lifted my face and said not to worry it was just his little way and she didn't mind.

I felt ashamed as I returned to our hotel room what had I done does a blow job count as being unfaithful?

When I went into our room Gary was waiting for me and asked why I was so late' we would miss dinner. I had forgot about Gary not having any dinner and once again I felt guilty. I modelled my new outfit for him, but he wasn't impressed I even gave him his fishing ticket, but he was still angry. He was even more angry when I told him we were supposed to go clubbing with James and Mary later. He flatly refused saying this was our night and made me phone Mary to cancel. We went out dancing and had a thoroughly good time, when we got back to our room I tried to fuck him to death to assuage my guilty conscience.

When I woke up in the morning Bary had already gone fishing and I didn't expect to see him again until this evening. Mary phoned my to ask if I would like to take a trip up the coast to a different resort and I agreed she also suggested I bring my new Bikini and my new outfit with me. We arranged to meet outside the hotel in an hour. We set off to James's boat and cast off. I was so excited what would they buy me today and what would I have to do to earn it. I was honest with myself I had become another mans plaything for some expensive gifts, and at some stage he would want to fuck me, and I wouldn't object. When we left the marina Mary suggested we change into our bikinis and catch some sun. Mary took off her top and said I should do the same, so I did I felt so wicked laying there almost naked in front of James and Mary. A short time later Gary called me on my cell and asked me what we were doing. I explained about our trip to another part of the island, and he got angry and said he wanted me to stop seeing James and Mary. I said I would do whatever I wanted to and would see him tonight then broke the call.

When we arrive at our destination we went for lunch then shopping. This time they took me to a very select jewellers and Mary picked out a matching necklace and bracelet and bought them for me for $9000. I knew what the price would be for such a gift and that Gary would be angry but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. When we got back Mary said we should go to their apartment for some lunch. After lunch Mary said she had some errands to run and left me alone with James. We sat talking for a while then he stood up and walked behind me, I felt him slip the straps off of my shoulders and slid his hands down my front to cup and massage my tits. I felt my nipples getting hard and let out a little moan. He lifted me out of my seat and led me to the bed where he undressed me and started to finger my slit, I immediately got wet and opened up for him. He removed his clothes and I noticed he was in pretty good shape for his age. He positioned himself over me and I guided him into my very wet pussy. It didn't take long for me to reach my first orgasm followed shortly by my second and as I hit my third I felt him cum deep inside of me. I realised I had just committed adultery and would have a hard time facing my husband tonight. Mary insisted we go to a club tonight and when I said Gary wouldn't go she said he wasn't invited anyway. I was a bit shocked by this bold statement but agreed anyway. I got changed into my new outfit and jewellery and we went to the club. Before we went in I looked at my phone and saw that I had several missed calls and text's all from Gary. I thought I'd piss him off for trying to tell me how to live my life, he didn't fucking own me. I stood in front of the club and took a selfie with the club in the background showing off my new found wealth I then added a text.

''I'm going clubbing with James and Mary You are not invited as you said you wouldn't come, don't wait up, I may not be back tonight.''

That will teach the smug bastard.

We went into the club bypassing the queue as James was a regular, Mary said they had a special arrangement with the owner. We were shown up onto the roof where a table had been set for three. Mary said we would have dinner first before joining the rest of the revellers. We sat down and were served Lobster and a salad with a bomb surprise for desert all served with a dry white wine. After dinner I was feeling a bit unsteady and mentioned it to Mary who said it was probably the wine. I went over to the parapet which overlooked the front of the club. I was still feeling a bit unsteady and lent on the wall looking down on to the queue to get inn. As I was looking down I felt two hands holding my hips which then slid up to my breasts and started to rub my nipples which instantly got hard. I was now feeling a little dizzy and wondered if someone had spiked my drink as I couldn't focus on what I was doing. I felt like I was looking down on myself as another person. As I tried to focus I saw Gary trying to get into the club and making quite ma fuss as I watched, the hands fondling my breasts moved to my ass and lifted my dress over my hips. I felt fingers rubbing my clit and nearly fell over, it was so exciting being fingered while watching my husband trying to find me. I hardly noticed as my G-string was pulled to one side and a cock was thrust into my sopping cunt, I came almost immediately with a loud grunt. Gary had been thrown into some bushes and was trying to brush himself off, then he looked straight at me and waved, I just ignored him and kept pushing back. Mary had come to stand beside me and started to fondle my breasts. This was new to me and wicked, so I had another orgasm. I felt the cock begin to speed up and another orgasm building just as I was about to cum I felt my cunt being filled with sperm. As I stood there recovering with his cock still in me James came and stood beside me I turned to see who had been fucking me and it was the club's owner. For the first time in the last three days, I felt shame and revulsion at what I had done and started crying. I felt hands lead me away from the parapet and back to the table where someone put a glass of something in my hand which I quickly swallowed.

The next thing I knew I was laying in a bunk on James's boat, and we were moving. I climbed up to the rear deck god the sun hurt my head. We were out at sea I asked where we were going and was told we would be island hopping for a week or so. I said that I had to go back to my hotel to talk to Gary. Mary said I should text him that I would be away for a week or so and would call him later as we had agreed last night. I said I didn't remember agreeing to any such thing. Mary then showed me a video of me being fucked by the club owner and said that if I didn't agree to accompany them she would send it to Gary, so I capitulated. She then told me to send Gary a text which she had written and gave me my phone. As I was sending the text James pushed me down onto the deck and mounted me from behind, I was being fucked while I texted my husband. After I finished texting Gary and James had cum in my cheating cunt Mary pushed me onto my back and started to go down on me which gave me an instant orgasm. Both Mary and James laughed fit to bust but I wasn't laughing, I just hoped I could salvage my marriage when I got home. I went below to my cabin and noticed that my wheeled suitcase was by my bed. I turned out that when Mary had gone to see to some errands while James fucked me she had taken my door card. When she let herself into our room she had packed a case for me and brought it on board.

For the next two weeks we went Island hopping but not the way I had imagined, and I had no idea where we were. At each stop I would be locked in my cabin while they went ashore and let out again as we left port. In between stops James would fuck me whenever he felt like it. I was no longer treated as a friend more like a sex slave Mary even taught me how to lick pussy. I won't pretend I didn't enjoy the sex I did but I think that's because they were spiking my drinks.

One morning I was called on deck and Mary pointed to a plane approaching our position. It was a float plane and made a landing a couple of hundred yards away. James lowered the skiff and went over to the aircraft, A man got into the skiff, and they returned. When they got on board James introduced the man as Rafael no second name but said I should call him Raff. Mary made some drinks, and we sat in the stern well and watched as James and Raff talked. After about half an hour they came and sat with us. James was looking pleased with himself, and Raff was looking at me like a dog would look at a piece of steak which mad me very nervous. Mary told Raff he could take me and use their bedroom I was too stunned to even complain when Raff took my hand and led the way. When we entered the bedroom he ordered me to strip, when I refused he backhanded me, and I fell to the floor. He lifted me up and told me to strip again and I did, He quickly undressed exposing a cock at least ten inches long and three inches in diameter. He then spoke to me.