Gwen's Greed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home to a baren and empty house, it no longer felt like a home just somewhere to sleep and wondered when I would see my wife again. Against my better judgment I tried calling her and was told it was no longer in service. I phone her parents to check on the children and was told they were fine, they also said they had tried to call Gwen with no luck. I went to the police station and reported her missing and showed them the video. They told me it was obvious from the video and her texts she had left me of her own free will and there was nothing they could do. I wondered what else I could do I had already taken steps to safeguard my finances and seen an attorney so all I could do was wait for her to come home.

I went to the counselling session and had to tell the whole story again at the end of which I was a blubbering wreck. Amanda was very sympatric but remained professional. She said she would ask me to recount the experience at irregular intervals and by doing this the hurt would become less with each session. She then asked if I had any idea as to why Gwen had done what she had done. The only reason I could think of was that she was overwhelmed with James's money and had fallen pray to his charm. She seemed to think I might be on the right track and asked if there were any other issues we needed to address. I said I have had recurring nightmares about the two bouncers throwing me into the bushes and laughing about it. She said that was because it made me feel helpless which in fact I was. At the end of the session, she said she would not recommend that I return to work until some of the issues raised had been resolved. And I would have to continue with counselling for the foreseeable future to keep my job which would be kept open indefinitely as I was suffering from a form of PTSD.

After the session I had to see the director after lunch, I sat in the canteen on my own people who would normally sit with me avoided looking in my direction and stayed away.

I arrived at the directors office and was shown straight in, he was very sympathetic and made some recommendations based on what Amanda had told him. I was suspended from duty until further notice pending a medical board hearing. I would have to attend three counselling sessions a week for the foreseeable future. And to address my feeling of helplessness after being manhandled by the two bouncers it was suggested that I take an unarmed combat course with the marines at Quantico after each session. This was not mandatory, but I jumped at the chance to improve not only my physical but also my mental condition. The sessions would start next Monday and continue Wednesday and Friday for as long as it took for me to return to work.

I was dreading the first appointment and having to relive that awful week, when I arrived, I was shown straight in, Amanda and I shook hands, and the session began. At the end of the session, I was an emotional wreck again, Amanda said not to be disheartened as this was to be expected at this early stage.

I went to lunch at a local deli as I couldn't stand the pitying looks, I got from my Co-workers in the canteen. After lunch I made my way to Quantico for my first workout. I was to be instructed by a marine Gunnery sergeant named Mike Sanders. He looked me up and down and told me in no uncertain terms I had a lot of work to do, He then started my regime of physical fitness which consisted of weights, running, swimming, and homework in the form of fifty press-ups, fifty sit-ups and a two-mile run every day I was not at Quantico. By the end of the day, I was exhausted and had not even nearly completed the prescribed workout.

That night I slept like a dead man with no nightmares for the first time. In the morning I felt like shit my entire body ached and it was painful just to walk but I put on some sweats and tried to run my two miles. I made it to the park and had to sit for at least ten minutes to get my breath back. But at least my aches had diminished a little that is until I stood up again, oh fuck there was no way I could run anymore that day, so I went back home and took a long hot bath. I was determined to get in shape and make Mike proud, so I joined a gym. The next day was a session day and I limped into Amanda's office, when sha asked what I had done to make me limp, and I explained. She couldn't suppress her amusement and apologised profusely I said it was OK and started to laugh as well, she said that was a great start to my recovery and the session continued.

After two months of counselling, I could talk about that awful week without breaking down and Amanda was suitably impressed. I was now looking forward to my sessions including the one at Quantico and even my homework. [The two hour twice a week at the gym helped] I no longer had a dad belly it was now an eight pack I had put on twenty pounds of muscle and even if I say so myself, I was looking good. I had even changed my appearance a little buying more trendy cloths and changing my hair cut from a short back and sides to a military cut similar to a marines but not as short. After three months Amanda told me I could return to work, but I would still need to see her once a week. I was a little disappointed about this news as I had become attracted to her and wanted to take it further. I asked her out to lunch and she refused saying it would be unethical to have a relationship with her patient but when our sessions were over, I should ask again. I was elated and couldn't wait for her to declare me cured.

I had still not heard from Gwen and assumed I never would she was obviously enjoying the high life she had always wanted but I found that I no longer cared. I consulted my attorney who said there was little point in trying to divorce her as she could not be served. He then went on to explain that it would be in my best interest to leave it until she had been gone for a year and file for desertion so that's what I did.

At the end of four months Amanda said I would no longer need counselling and asked me out to lunch I was over the moon. As I had resumed work, I realise that it was no longer realistic for the children to stay at their grandparents, so I arranged for a part time nanny [maria] to take them to school and collect them at the end of the day and make them dinner. By which time I would be home to help with homework and spend time with them. I would take them out for the day Saturday and to Gwen's parents for Sunday dinner. It became apparent that the children were being affected by their mothers absence and their grades started to suffer. I went to see the principle who after I explained the situation recommended child counselling. This would take place twice a week on the school premises after hours, I agreed, and the principle set it up.

Amanda and I had been out on several dates but never done more than kiss goodnight I didn't want to spoil things as I was beginning to fall for her and didn't know if she felt the same. Until one night she asked me in to her apartment for a night cap. I was in no rush as Ted and Ami had the kids for the night and tomorrow it was Saturday. It was the first time I had been in Amanda's apartment and was impressed by how tidy it was. I was looking through her CD collection while she fixed us some drinking chocolate [no booze I had to drive home] she came into the lounge with two steaming mugs, and we sat down.

''Garry we've been seeing each other for over a month now and you haven't even tried to get to second base, are you still hurting over your wife's desertion? Or don't you find me attractive?''

''No, I still feel hurt when I think of what she did to me and the children, but I don't miss her at all. And as for finding you attractive you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, I just didn't want you to think you were just a rebound reaction.''

''So just when are you going to take me to bed, or do I have to beg?''

I walked round to her side of the table picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She reached up and pulled my head down to give me a tongue twirling passionate kiss. We stood in her bedroom making out like two teenagers for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes. She then reached down to my crotch and rubbed my erection before unzipping me. She pulled my engorged cock out of my pants and started to stroke me while I fondled her breasts. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth swirling her tongue round the head then sucking me into her throat. [Gwen had never done that with me and I almost cum on the spot] She then started to massage me with her throat, and I tried to pull out as I was about to cum. She held my buttocks so that I couldn't pull out and I shot my load straight down her throat it seemed to last forever. I fell onto the bed completely spent or so I thought, she removed my pants, shirt and underwear then striped herself.

''Now that's over you should last a bit longer now return the favour.''

I didn't need to be invited twice and was soon between her thighs feasting on the most delicious pussy I had ever eaten. She orgasmed almost at once and I realised she was as excited as I was and needed a fast relief which I was happy to supply. After several more orgasms she pulled my up to her for a passionate kissing session as she stroked me back to hardness. She rolled over on top of me and impaled herself on my straining member riding me cowgirl she did this for a few minutes then reversed her position to reverse cowgirl and lent forward. There's something special about watching your cock sliding in and out of a dripping cunt she kept this up for a few minutes then started to buck into he orgasm. As she came down, I turned her over onto her knees and rode her doggy fashion into another orgasm as she was coming down, I felt my balls tighten and let fly with another load of cum this triggered her next orgasm. After we recovered, we showered and I brought her off twice more, we then went to bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of cooking, I showered dressed and went into the kitchen. Amanda was just dishing up pancakes with bacon one of my favourites. She looked at me a bit shyly and said ''Breakfast is served master.'' We both burst out laughing and I sat down, we talked about everything but what happened last night.

She said that if I was going to stay again tonight, we would have to go food shopping, I explained that I usually ate at my in-laws on Sunday so I would have to go home early Sunday morning. We went shopping that afternoon to refill her larder. We had lunch out and decided not to cook at home instead we went to a nice fish restaurant for some lobster and salad.

I then asked her if she would like to go dancing for the evening and she agreed. We had a wonderful evening holding each other tight as we danced round the floor. When we got back to her apartment, we went straight to bed but instead of the frantic fucking we did last night we made slow passionate love. I realised I was falling in love with her and told her so, she said she felt the same, but we should not rush into anything. I left early next morning, I needed to get changed and over to my in-laws.

By the time I had arrive at my in-laws house I had decided I would tell them that I was dating, and it was serious. I hugged the kids and Ami and even a little man hug for Ted. The asked what was the occasion and after the kid's went back to playing, I explained about Amanda expecting them to be disappointed, instead there were hugs all round again. They seemed genuinely pleased that I had found someone to replace Gwen as it had been over four months since I had heard from her. And they asked me to bring her to next Sunday's dinner and I agreed to ask her.

When I got home that night after putting the kid's to bed, I phoned Amanda and told her how my in-laws had reacted and that she was invite to dinner. She said she would be delighted to come but wanted to meet the children first. So, I suggested she come home with me next Friday for the weekend and I would drop her off Monday at work. That settled we arranged to meet for lunch on Monday.

When I got to work Monday my secretary said I should go directly to the director George Price's office. I was shown in by his secretary and we shook hands there was another man there and was introduced as FBI special agent Larry Smith. I asked if I was in any trouble and George assured me, I wasn't but that agent Smith had a couple of questions for my about Gwen's disappearance. He explained that he had seen the video and was satisfied she had left of her own free will and I was not under suspicion. He then went on to say that there had been no movement in her bank account in the last four months. He then told me my story wasn't unique several other American women had left their husbands under similar circumstances never to be heard of again. The Bureau were looking into it but as it was outside their jurisdiction, they couldn't take any action and the local authorities weren't interested in domestic affairs. He wanted to know if I could add anything to my previous statement,

I explained that I had told them everything I knew, He said he would be speaking to her parents later today to see if they could add anything. When he left George asked if I needed anything and how were things at home. I realised he was fishing for something he already knew so I told him about Amanda and I and he seemed relieved that I had come clean without prompting. When I got back to my office, I called Amanda to bring her up to date but she already knew she had a similar conversation with her boss at about the same time.

That Friday I picked up a very nervous Amanda and drove her to my house to meet the kids. As soon as we got out of the car William and Sarah came bounding out the door and rushed into my arms. Sarah was the first to speak, out of the mouths of babes.

''Are you going to be our new mommy?''

Amanda looked at me and smiled, a smile that said Well answer the girl.

''I don't know yet honey, but I sure hope she wants the job.''

I smiled back at Amanda, and she turned red and picked Sarah up.

''How about you two show me your rooms.''

And they walked into the house, Maria said ''Hi'' and looked at me with a smile and gave me the thumbs up.

''Mr Price as you told me you were bringing a guest home, I made you all something special for dinner, Roast chicken with all the trimmings, ready in fifteen minutes. I told my husband I would be later than usual so that I could serve dinner and clear away.''

''Maria thankyou for going to all that trouble I'm verry grateful and insist that you join us for dinner.''

By the time I had finished laying the table Amanda and the children returned and told me all about what great rooms they had and how tidy they were. I looked at maria who avoided my eye's I was sure she had tidied up their bedroom's.

The five of us sat down and enjoyed our meal after which Amanda helped to clear it all away, for which she got an approving look from Maria who just smiled at me.

After Maria left to go home {I always had a cab take her to and from work} Amanda sat and played with the children until bedtime. Then to my pleasant surprise they insisted she put them to bed and read them their bedtime story. That was always my job not even Gwen was allowed to do that, things were going better than I had hoped.

When Amanda came down, I was making coffee and poured her a cup and said.

''Well, that went better than I had hoped.''

''Your children are absolutely charming and so well adjusted considering the circumstances, I'm amazed.''

''I took a lesson from seeing you and sent them to see councillor and it seems to be paying off.''

''Well good for you I must say I'm impressed.''

And she gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me, we sat in silence for a few minutes, and I could see she was thinking things through.

''Gary did you mean what you said earlier about wanting me to take over as their mother?''

''Yes, but only if you want the job, the pays not great but there are fringe benefits, what do you say?''

''Is this your idea of a proposal.''

''Err-------- yes, I guess it is, am I going too fast?''

''Yes and no, no you're not going too fast and yes, I accept.''

And she leapt into my arms, and we kissed passionately. There was no sex that night as the children wouldn't understand, and I wasn't ready to open that can of worms yet. Saturday, I told the children Amanda had accepted my offer for her to be their new mom, but she would not be moving in just yet, I think they understood. We took the kids to the mall, and we all sat down to a milkshake, the kids bombarded Amanda with questions which she tried to answer as best as she could. We spent the rest of the morning ring hunting and finally settled on a diamond solitaire; Sarah was thrilled by the whole thing, but William couldn't work out what all the fuss was about. Because the kids had been so good, we asked them where they would like to have lunch and we all ended up in Pizza Hut. We spent the rest of the day buying stuff for the kids, [they never stop growing] new trainers and soccer boots for William and trainers, and a leotard for Sarah. We also managed to buy some groceries for dinner, but the kids were no nearly as impressed.

That evening Amanda cooked lasagne with garlic bread which was a great success. The children and I cleared away and sat Amanda down with a class of wine as a thank you. After Amanda had put the kids down and read them another story, she joined me for another glass of wine as we sat and cuddled.

I noticed her looking around the room particularly at Mine and Gwen's wedding photograph. I told her I kept them out as I didn't want to completely remove Gwen from the children's life. She thought that was an excellent idea as their mother could return at any time. We finally called it a night and went to our separate bedrooms. Sunday morning Amanda was cooking breakfast and the kids were watching TV when I walked into the kitchen. I took Amanda into my arms and kissed the back of her neck, she shivered and backed into me saying.

''If the children weren't here you would pay for that.'' And she reached down and squeezed my manhood. I noticed she was looking a bit nervous and asked why.

''We're going to see your in-laws after breakfast, and it will be the first time that they meet their daughter's replacement.''

''I must admit I hadn't thought about it quite like that now I'm nervous but knowing them I'm sure it will be ok.''

After breakfast we all piled into my car and set of to nan and grandpa's place. As we arrived Ted and Ami came out to greet us, I introduced Amanda to them, and we all went inside. Ami lifted Amanda's ring hand and asked. ''When did this happen?'' I felt myself go red and answered. ''Yesterday is there a problem?''

Ami looked at Ted and said.

''As long as she treats you better than Gwen did there won't be, but if she hurts you, she will have us to deal with.''

Amanda rushed into Ami's arms and started to cry.

''You don't need to worry about that I could never hurt Gary, I love him far too much. And thank you for being so nice to me I wasn't sure how this meeting would go.''

Ted walked over to Amanda and put his arms around her.

''Welcome to the family, we think of Gary as our son and now we have a daughter as well.''

The day ended with Amanda and I putting the children who were fast asleep in their car chairs and waving goodbye to two happy grandparents. We again slept in separate beds for the children's sake. In the morning we were up early for the drive to work, while we got ready Maria made breakfast, we said goodbye to the children and left.

I dropped Amanda at her apartment to pick up her car and went to work, we saw each other every day for lunch and sometimes we would go back to her apartment for a quicky. Ted and Ami would have the children Friday night so that we could go dancing and then back to her apartment for a night of passion. Saturday we would collect the kids and go out for the day, Sunday was our day at the in-laws and so it continued.