Gym Boner

Story Info
Man sees a dick at the gym, gets a boner.
1k words
3.9
26.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

I'm Ray, 33, and I have to tell you about what happened today at the gym! I go to the Curves gym, yes, I know it's supposed to be for women, but it was cheap and it's on the way to my office. Every day I lift for about an hour before work. Usually there's no men there at the time I go, so it's hard to do some things like benchpress, when I need a spot. But today, I was lucky, and this dude I never saw here before walked in just as I was finishing triceps pushdowns.

I watched him go in to the locker room, in khakis and a polo shirt, much like the costume I wore into the gym, and will leave in for work. Less than five minutes later he walked out of the locker room, now in a t-shirt and tiny shorts. These were like the kind a gym teacher would have worn in 1980. This dude looked younger than me, who knows where he got this kind of shorts. Anyway, as he approached the free weights, I walked over there to intercept him. As I mentioned, I don't often get a chance to bench heavy, so I wanted to take advantage of having a spotter.

I said hi to him, and introduced myself. He told me his name was Mike, and he was from Maksim, a town maybe an hour away. He worked at a company I knew well, it was in the same office park as my company, about five minutes away. I asked him if he minded to spot for me, I wanted to get a few sets in on the weight bench. Mike was happy to do it, he said, but he wanted to get a few reps of warmup on his biceps first. I watched him curl the 70lb dumbbells, slow up, hold, slow down. I don't normally stare at dudes lifting, and caught myself making a huge weightroom faux pas.

I went over to the bench, and loaded up my plates in anticipation of Mike spotting me. I drifted my gaze back over to Mike. He had a great arm, his bis and tris were very defined and I was impressed. I never saw him here before, he must have lifted someplace closer to his home. When he came over, I started benching, and we shot the shit. I was getting distracted, though, by these weird shorts he had on. They were too short, too begin with, and the leg holes were too big, too. As I pressed up in the end of my first set, he leaned over to grab the bar, and I was certain I could see up the leg of his shorts, right at his balls and the uncut end of his penis! He backed away, lowering the bar to the rack, and I sat up, dismissing what I thought I saw.

Mike laid down on the bench, I took a few plates off for him, and he lifted. After I put the bar back into the rack, he stood up and patted me on the chest, telling me it's my turn, but lingering his hand a little too long. On my second set, I don't know why my eyes kept trying to look up the leg of his shorts, again! When he leaned over to grab the bar, for sure I saw his dick head and little balls. He had blonde pubes, small balls tight up to his body, and a long thin uncut penis. Never in my life would I have thought I'd be describing a penis that I saw, in real life, six inches from my face!

I didn't think Mike suspected I was trying to get a peek, and on his set, I couldn't help starting at his crotch as he laid on the bench lifting. I could see the outline of his penis through the white shorts, is funny how your mind can construct an image from small color changes and shadows. When Mike finished, again he patted me to tell me it was my turn, but this time was on my rear! I'm not a gay, and I didn't suspect Mike was, but between the sight of a cock in front of my face and the firm touch on my ass, my dick was starting to swell. I could feel the satiny material of my track pants sliding along my helmet as it grew and moved.

A gym boner is not pleasant. A place full of muscle dudes, thin clothes, and nowhere to hide, not good. Even worse, I was about to lay down on the bench for my third and last set, with Mike over top of me, and I might get another look at his cock. I tried to focus, and ignore whatever curiosity was taking over my brain. Fail. As I lay my body down on the bench, he got up close into his spotting position, and spread his legs apart, opening the legs of the shorts and maybe unconsciously daring me to look at his dick. Well, I took the bait, I looked, I basically stared at it now during my whole set. As he bent slightly, following the bar up and down, his uncut foreskin sock slid against his shorts, opening slightly, but never exposing the meat underneath.

I must have shot all my blood into my own cock instantly, because I suddenly went from a half chubb to armor piercing erection in two seconds. I guess this is the one instance where having a five incher is a good thing, at least it wasn't bursting out of the top of my pants. As far as I know, Mike didn't notice, of course he didn't, he isn't some closeted gay sex pervert that looks at guy's penises at the gym.

After Mike's set, I thanked him, shook his little hand, and said I had to get to work. That was a lie, I had almost 30 minutes left, but I had to get out of there before I really embarrassed myself. All day I had that cock in my head, even during my customary after lunch jerk off in the 4th floor women's bathroom. As I kept telling myself, I'm totally not a gay, but I came a lot to the thought of that uncut dick. And now, as I tell you this, I secretly hope that when I go to the gym tomorrow morning, Mike will be there!

vladm
vladm
149 Followers