Gym Buddies

Story Info
A threesome fantasy comes true in the gym.
1.7k words
4.47
19.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gym Buddies

I have been going to the local gym for a few weeks now but hadn't really got to know anyone. I had noticed one guy with a chiselled stubbly face and a ripped body. Occasionally, we made eye contact across the gym but barely raised a smile. He liked to wear tight blue track pants which accentuated an impressive bulge. There was a really attractive girl who also wore silky tight leggings that showed all her amazing curves and, occasionally, a well defined cameltoe. She seemed to chat with the fit guy quite a bit. She had made eye contact and exchanged a smile a few times with me. I found her really attractive and she made my pussy tingle as I watched her doing squats and other exercises that showed off her incredible arse.

I soon realised that they must be a couple as they always seemed to spot for each other and left together. I was saddened by this as I had intentions of flirting wildly with either one of them. What's to stop me trying anyway? I had nothing to loose just having a bit of eye contact fun, but I really needed to pluck up the courage to say hello first before allowing my imagination to run further.

As I arrived early one morning, the couple were just getting out of their car and that confirmed to me that they were an item. As the guy held the gym door open for me and his partner, I bid them both good morning and they both replied. Their voices melted me and I felt myself blush as I clumsily stumbled into the lobby. "I'm Bex by the way". "Morning Bex, I'm Josh and this is my fiancé Nicola". "Good to meet you both" I spluttered and we went our separate ways on to different equipment. I started a warm up on the treadmill and they took a bike each. I couldn't help staring at them both as they had their backs to me and their tight arses looked incredible on the saddles. The hot flushes of lust were waving over my body. The gym was empty apart from the three of us and a PT that was sitting at his laptop minding his own business in a neighbouring office. Now was the time, I thought, no one else here so I have to ask one or both of them to spot for me.

I headed to the bench press and set the weights just under my PB. It would be a struggle but it was the perfect excuse to ask for a spotter. Josh noticed that I was piling the weights onto the bar and as I lay on the bench he appeared by my side and asked if I would like him to spot for me. "oh that would be great thank you, this is about as heavy as I can lift". "No problem but maybe start a bit lighter", he replied. I felt another wave of blushing accompanied by a wet tingling sensation in my pussy as he took a position by my head. I looked up and smiled as I took hold of the bar. His bulge was noticeable just a few centimetres from my face. I managed three reps before asking him to take the weight. I looked up and thanked him before my eyes glanced back to his bulge and subconsciously I licked my lips. He suggested I lower the weight to get more meaningful reps and I agreed. He helped me and we started chatting. He complimented me on my body and how pretty I was and I reciprocated trying not to mention the obvious large muscle in his pants. He was very flirty and I could feel my face reddening.

With the bar set at a lower weight I lay back on the bench with my legs spread either side. I was conscious that my cameltoe may be a little damp. Josh took a position standing astride my head. My eyes widened as I looked up at an enlarging bulge. Just before I lifted the weight I felt two soft warm hands come to rest on my bare thighs. I looked down and saw Nicola leaning over my crotch smiling back at me. If I had a slightly wet patch before, it felt like it was flowing from me now. "Go on Bex, you can do this, we've got you" Nicola uttered. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and pushed up on the bar. Eight reps completed Josh took the weight and eased the bar back to its resting position. I felt Nicola's hands move up my thighs to a point where her thumbs lay either side of my pussy lips "Well done Bex, that was amazing". Josh looked down at me and smiled one of those filthy "I want you" smiles. I opened my mouth and licked my lips and Josh squatted slightly, just enough for his swollen balls to be resting on my forehead. I gasped and whispered "fucckkk". I could feel Nicola grab the waist band on my leggings and tug them downward exposing my smooth plump pussy. Josh and Nicola looked at each other then both looked at me and said "please Bex, will you help us with one of our biggest fantasies?"

I reached up and pulled Josh's leggings down, out sprang a huge girthy, semi-erect cock, I stroked it with one hand and watched as it grew harder on my face. I lapped at it with my tongue making it glisten. I could feel Nicola's warm tongue teasing my clit, gently at first, putting more and more pressure on with every lick before taking my clit fully in her mouth, sucking hard whilst working her tongue around its form. I was breathing deeply, I took hold of Josh's rock hard cock and guided the tip to my mouth. I clamped my lips around it and he slowly and gently pushed it deep into my mouth and beyond. My eyes watered as it penetrated my throat. I could feel cream running out of my pussy as Nicola sucked and licked. The warm juices were running into my arse. Nicola started to ease two fingers into my pussy getting deeper with every push. Massaging my G-spot gently at first.

I needed some of this pussy action. I wanted Nicola to experience the same sensation I was. I tapped her on the head and gestured to her to get on top of me. She stripped off her Sports Bra and leggings, she had no underwear to bother with. I shuffled down the bench a little to allow Nicola to swing her leg over my head and lower her pussy onto my mouth. It smelt divine, tasted sweet and was so soft. I lapped at her pussy lips parting them with my tongue to reveal a swelling clit. She was already creamy with the excitement of eating me earlier. Josh slapped both her arse cheeks as she pushed herself down on my face. She resumed the stimulation of my pussy with her tongue and her fingers. I pushed one of my fingers into her creamy hole and then immediately transferred it to her tight arse hole. Pushing slowly but firmly, aided by Nicola's cream, it slipped in with ease.

I glanced away from Nicola's pussy for a moment to find that Josh has disappeared. His cock was no longer hovering over my face. There was an immediate flow of anticipation through my body as I imagined where he was and what he was about to possibly do. I felt Nicola's fingers leave my pussy and then a much larger harder object penetrate the entrance. Having struggled to take all of Josh's huge girth in my mouth I held my breath as it slowly entered my wet inviting pussy. Deeper it went with every push, stretching my every fibre. Soon he was pumping, deep and hard. It made my eyes water. I renewed my efforts on Nicola's pussy with extra vigour. The more Josh pumped, the deeper I pushed my finger into her arse. Her cream was running down my chin, I was swallowing as much as I could but it was just flowing out of my mouth. I could hear Nicola moaning as she was grinding on my face. My moans and squeals were muffled and gargled with my face buried in her.

Suddenly Josh tapped Nicola on the head and me on the leg signalling his intention to share his load. Nicola jumped off of me leaving me laying prone on the bench with Josh still inside me, holding, still, containing himself. Nicola kneeled beside him and pushed his arse forcing him to thrust twice more deep inside me. I felt the throb of his cock, I clamped my pussy around it and he gasped offloading a warm flow of cum deep in me. I felt it pulsing and flowing several times. He kept thrusting. Surely he is going to stop, no he kept thrusting, I felt a wave of tingling ecstasy come over me and screamed, arching my back as I came hard pushing onto his cock as deep as I could get it. I could feel a surge of squirt welling up and he pulled out of me allowing the flood gates to open and the stream of warm squirt to cover both Nicola's face and Josh's cock. The orgasm was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Nicola licked at my pussy as I pulsed more squirt and exuded Josh's thick white cum from inside me. Nicola stood over me as if she was about to resume spotting for me. I opened my mouth and she allowed the cocktail of my nectar and Josh's seed to dribble into my throat, I swallowed two or three loads before allowing the final one to be shared with Nicola in a sensuous kiss.

"Best get showered I suppose", Josh uttered, slapping my thighs a couple of times in acknowledgment of a pleasurable time inside me. "That was amazing Bex", Nicola thanked me for fulfilling their wildest fantasy. "Is there a chance of a repeat?", I enquired. "Never say never", replied Josh giving a cheeky wink as Nicola let out a dirty little giggle.

"Hi hubs", I shouted as I opened the front door. "Hi babe, good workout?" He replied. "Yeah, it was OK. Nothing too strenuous". I sprinted upstairs stripped off my gym clothes and jumped in the shower. Remnants of Josh's cum mixed with my squirt, no longer contained in my leggings, trickled down my legs. My pussy was still swollen, tingling and very sticky as I directed the warm shower spray towards it.

Approx: 11 minutes