Gym Buddies Ch. 06

Story Info
Gym Buddies Have Each Other For Lunch.
12.4k words
4.86
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was close to seven Friday morning when Kelli first stirred from her deep slumber. She was curled up, on her side. Her first conscious thoughts were of Tom, laying with him. Her hands reached for him, unconsciously. 'Where is he?' Not realizing it was morning and she was at home, she searched for him -- then she cracked one eye and saw her bedroom, the morning light streaming in. 'How'd I get here?' Her last memory was snuggling with him, naked, in his bed. She pulled off the covers and saw that she was wearing a pair of well-worn men's shorts and an Outlaw Accountant t-shirt -- no bra or panties. 'Don't remember getting dressed?? Don't remember driving home?' She felt something on her abdomen, and slid her hand down -- and encountered dried cum -- Tom's man stuff. She smiled, and propped herself up on her elbows, looking around the room. 'He must have brought me home?' A hazy memory of being carried though her house, up the stairs, slowly emerged. 'He put me to bed.' She looked over and saw her phone, plugged in like she always did -- and next to it lay a pretty white rose. She recognized it as one from the vase on Tom's table, and smiled. Under the rose was an envelope. She sat up, opened it, and read the neat block printing on the card:

'Hope you had a good sleep, Kel. I know I will! I spent the evening with the most delightful woman -- she's wonderful, enchanting. I hope I can see her again, soon. When you read this, know I'll be missing my Gym Buddy, my good friend! Tom. P.S -- your face is so pretty when you're sleeping.'

She hugged the rose and card to her chest and fell back onto the bed, her eyes closed. 'Oh, god, this man, he's just wonderful.' It struck her like something physical. 'Enchanting? No man ever said he was enchanted with me! I enchant a man - me? Oh, god.'

She laid in bed awhile, reliving the evening with Tom, smiling to herself. Him holding her from behind in the kitchen, their intimate talk during dinner, the wonderful massage, then the touching, feeling his male body, the slow dancing, and the orgasms -- how did he make her cum so often? And the kissing -- oh, the kissing. 'Damn, just like he said -- such a great kisser -- and all over!'

Finally, she had to get up to answer nature's call. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, chuckling at her disheveled hair. She noticed her clothes, neatly folded, next to the bed. Kelli unplugged her phone and padded downstairs, noting the clean cookware in the kitchen and her keys and wallet, hanging just where they were supposed to be, her Jeep in the driveway. 'This guy is soooo sweet...I must have passed out. He dresses me, takes me home, puts me to bed. And I slept in his clothes, again -- feels so good.'

She was headed upstairs when her phone rang -- Richard's ring. "Oh, shit." As she answered, she noticed missed calls from Patti last night - and realized she hadn't even thought of her husband since she woke up! She forced herself to answer normally. "Hi Honey!" As usual for lately, the conversation was mostly him talking about entertaining customers last night, how much fun he'd had with the guys. He ended with saying he had to go, for her to have a good day at work and that he'd be home in the afternoon. 'He totally forgot I told him I was taking the day off.'

Her face scowled as she walked up the stairs -- stairs that her Gym Buddy had carried her up just a few hours earlier. 'He didn't even ask what I did last night -- doesn't know I spend it with another man -- and we got naked.' She was about to get in the shower when Patti called, and she sat on her bed. "Ok, ok, I know I'm in trouble for not calling you back last night!"

Patti laughed. "Actually no, Sis. I know you got home safe and were tucked into your bed at 10:21 pm."

"How the hell do you know that? I don't even know what time I got home! Are you spying on me?"

"No, not really -- although that's not a bad idea! My good friend Tom kept me informed of your whereabouts, and that he took you home after you passed out on him. Really, Kel, you fell asleep on him? What fun are you?"

'The hell -- you were talking to Tom?"

"Oh, yea, we're pretty good friends!"

"He's my friend -- I'm going to have to beat you!"

The sisters shared a good laugh.

"So, he called you?"

"Yea, to let me know you were ok."

"Wow, that was a really nice thing to do."

"This guy, Kel, he's the real deal -- he likes you a WHOLE lot!"

"Wow. I like him too, 'T."

"So, did you finally hump him? Where's my twenty bucks?"

Kelli laughed and flopped back onto her bed, her bare legs up in the air. "No -- but we did everything but!"

"No shit -- tell me everything!"

"Well, we did a lot of touching -- and he made me climax!"

"No way -- how'd that happen? You don't cum easy."

"Oh, and it wasn't just the once!"

"Twice -- he made you cum twice?" Patti was incredulous.

Kelli giggled. 'Oh, no, not twice -- I came THIRTEEN TIMES!"

"Bullshit! That's impossible for any woman, definitely for you! You'd think an accountant would be better at counting."

"I swear, 'T, I did!"

"And you never had his dick inside you?"

"Nope -- but we came close -- twice! He told me he wanted to be my lover, and I told him I wanted him inside me, but couldn't."

"Wow. Did you at least finally make out?"

"Oh, god yes, did we ever!"

"Ok, start from when I left, and tell me everything!"

"Well, he hugged me from behind when I was at the stove cooking and I put his hands up on my boobs and it just felt so good -- his hands are just amazing! We ended up talking about sex during dinner -- like everything -- things you and I haven't even talked about! Pussy was tingling by the time we had dessert. I sat on his lap and we shared a bowl of ice cream -- god, that was hot! I ended up with my legs spread around him, hugging."

"Hey -- you're not a hugger!"

Kelli smiled. "I know, right, but I just love hugging this man -- he's sooo attractive. We'd almost kissed a couple times so far -- I so wanted him to take me. He started kissing my cleavage, so I had him take off my shirt and he handled the girls through my bra. We went over to the massage table and I gave him a titty show with my bra still on - slung the girls back and forth. He couldn't take his eyes off my boobs -- and I loved it. Then I took off his shirt and kissed his chest -- he's solid muscle, it's incredible. I had him take off my shorts, so he kneeled in front of me."

"Oh, and you love having a man on his knees in front of you, you slut!"

They laughed. "Oh, yea. He dropped my shorts and kissed my tummy, all around my panty -- he was teasing me, getting me all worked up. I could feel a climax coming -- couldn't believe it. Finally, he kissed pussy over the cloth and I came -- it was a surprise, and so good.

'Damn, that's so hot, Kel!'

"God yes! Oh, then I pulled his shorts down. He was hard, inside his underwear -- and you're right -- he's huge! I touched him over his briefs -- I was so bad! I turned around so he could take off my bra. He felt me up over my bra, from behind, and oh, god 'T, his hands made my boobs feel so good. And I was feeling his hardon against my back. I let him take the bra off without seeing the girls naked and then I got on the table and he gave me the most awesome massage, 'T. His hands are so big, so strong. He convinced me to let him take my panties off -- well, it didn't take much convincing! I told him he had to get naked too, so I made him turn away and I pulled his underwear off, from behind him, so we were both naked!'

"Girl, how could you not fuck this studly, naked man?"

"I'm trying so hard to be good -- but he's so overpowering, so male. So, I touched his back and slapped his hard ass, they gave him a front rub from behind. His body is just perfect -- hard as stone. And that included his cock -- but I didn't touch it. I got back on the table and he worked out on my ass and thighs and he made me cum again by rubbing his hard cock over the back of my thigh. It was so good. I made him turn away and helped him put on his briefs on so his big thing wouldn't tempt me. He helped me put on a t-shirt and then caressed my tummy and thighs from behind - all around, but never touching pussy. So I had another cum!"

"Damn, you must have been hot and horny, girl!"

"Oh, god yes -- pussy was wet as can be! I turned him around and saw his huge pole about to explode out of his briefs. It was incredible! We got in the hot tub and I let him play with the girls through my wet t-shirt. And of course, I came again! He asked me to dance, so I stood up and gave him the wet t-shirt show. You should have seen his eyes -- they about popped out of his head! We slow danced for a long time -- it felt soooo good to be pressed against his body. And his cock was like an iron bar between us! The he did it -- he kissed me, and oh my god, it was incredible and we couldn't stop! I hiked my legs up around him and humped his cock through his briefs - and I came! I was so damn horny, I pulled his briefs down and humped his naked cock against pussy."

"Let me guess - you came again, right?"

"Hell, yes, it was a huge cum. And he popped too -- he shot it all over my tummy and tits -- felt so good! After that we got naked and he kissed and played with the girls for a long time, then he went down on me!"

"Does she know what to do with a woman's pussy?"

Kelli grinned. "Oh, god, he was the best! He gave me another huge cum. When I recovered, I gave him a handjob, then kissed and sucked on it, then I finished him off with a titty fuck!"

"Finished him off? He popped again?"

"Oh, yes, and it was huge. He just kept pulsing -- he covered me with his cum!"

"Hey, thought you didn't like that?"

"Tom changed my mind! I even took a load in my mouth! We got down in the tub and I sat on his lap and he gave me another cum. Oh, 'T, he senses when I'm about to cum and whispers for me to cum, to let it go -- that is so erotic -- makes me cum even harder! And he never stopped touching the girls -- he definitely loves my tits. I wanted him in bed, so I pulled him by his big cock to his bedroom."

"Wait -- you mean he was still hard after cumming twice?"

"Oh, yea, it never got soft! He made me cum a couple more times and I got him to pop again!"

"What??!! No way a guy cums 3 times in a row!"

"I know, right -- he's amazing. Oh, and I gave him a show - stood on the bed above him and shook the girls -- he loved that!"

Patti laughed. "And what guy wouldn't?!

"I wanted to be on top, but he wrestled me under him, held me down and slid his cock through my slot. 'T, he was controlling us, me -- and I loved it! He could have penetrated me, taken me -- but he didn't. He told me he wanted to be inside me, wanted us to be lovers. I was so tempted...."

"Hard to believe he was able to resist sticking it in you, Kel. Has any other man held off like that?"

"No! He's very respectful of me, what I want, what I'm willing to do. And he went down on me again, for the longest time, made me cum so hard. He's a master at pleasing pussy."

"My kind of man! So, he's really big?"

Kelli giggled. "Oh, god, 'T, he's huge -- long and thick. Bigger than Donnie Hoskins even! And It's solid, like a club or something -- and he stayed hard for like an hour and a half. And his balls are really big -- they fill my hand! Felt like he came a pint! I watched him walk buck naked to the kitchen and back from his bed -- god, his body is perfect -- with his big thing swinging back and forth!"

"Do we have a measurement on this big dick?"

"No, dumb blonde me, I didn't think to bring a ruler!"

"Ok, but I'm expecting you to text the number to me after you fuck his brains out!"

The sisters cackled.

"How'd you manage to fall asleep on him?"

"We snuggled together -- I had his big thing between my legs, and it was still so hard -- felt so good. We had our arms around each other, he held me tight and we kissed. It just felt so good. He'd asked me to spend the night and I said no. But I was thinking of changing my mind. I guess that's when I passed out."

"Ha! He told me you fell asleep because he bored you! Liar!"

They both laughed. "Oh, I was anything but bored -- he had me turned on the whole night. I was wet for hours. God, 'T, the orgasms were so good -- better than any I've ever had! Two doubles! And he's soooo nice. He actually dressed me when I was asleep. He could have taken advantage of me, stuck his big cock in me, fucked me as I slept -- but he didn't. And when I woke up in my bed there was a rose and a second birthday card on the nightstand. He even washed all my pots and pans!"

"Damn, this guy's good, Kel!"

She opened the card. "He wrote that I was wonderful - and enchanting! No man ever said I was enchanting! 'T, I'm just me, the girl with the big tits."

"Oh my god, Kel. This guy is unreal -- and dangerous as hell! So, what's next with him?"

"Well, he tricked me into agreeing to let him buy me work outfits. I wanted to say no, but I just couldn't."

"I mean physically -- he wants to be your lover -- are you going to take him?"

She paused. "Oh, I so want to have sex with him. But I'm afraid it'll be so good we'll never want to stop. I think about it all the time now. If he were here right now, I don't think I could hold back. I can't wait to see him again. I'm craving his body, his kisses."

"When's Richard due back?"

"Who?"

They laughed. "This afternoon." An idea popped up. 'Hmmmmm' "Oh, Tom's at work, but maybe he's free for lunch..."

Patti laughed. "Oh, so what would be on the menu for our studly friend? Some tasty pussy, perhaps?"

The sisters broke up laughing. "Oh, yes -- and two tits with cherries on top for dessert!" They howled some more.

"Kel, this man is totally into you -- way more than Richard is. He wants you, Kel, - and not just for sex -- and you want him. You should go for it -- I haven't seen you this happy in years!"

"Now THAT'S some good advice, Sis! In the meantime, I need a shower -- seems I've still got some man stuff to clean off!"

They laughed. "Naughty girl! Ok, little Sis -- let me know how it goes with him! Oh, and Kel-"

"Yea?"

'You owe me twenty!"

They laughed. "Yea, you called that one. But good luck trying to collect!"

"Later, Kel."

"Bye, 'T!"

Kelli was overcome with the need, the desire to hear his voice, so she called him. Tom was alone in the server room when her face appeared on his phone, and he smiled as he answered. "Good morning, Gym Buddy!"

She smiled at the sound of his deep voice. 'Oh, we're definitely more than gym buddies!!' "Hey, Gym Buddy!"

"So, did you have a good sleep?"

She yawned. "Oh, I had a great sleep! It seems that some nice man brought me home and tucked me in -- and he left me a rose and this sweet card. He's such a good guy."

"Oh, did you catch his name?"

She laughed. "Hmmmm, can't quite remember -- but I do recall he's handsome, he fed me my favorite ice cream and he's a VERY good kisser!" Kelli unconsciously rubbed her breasts, thinking of Tom's big hands on them.

"So, he wasn't one of those guys who just talks a good game?"

"Oh, no -- he's the real deal."

"So, how're the girls this morning?"

She laughed. "Oh, the girls are feeling pretty good. They got a good workout last night! Hey, how about we FaceTime and I show you?!"

Tom laughed. "Um, as much as I'd like to -- maybe not! Last night was awesome, Kel."

"Yea, it was wonderful, Tom. I'm sorry I fell asleep on you! And I recall being naked at the time -- so I guess you dressed me?"

"Well, I thought it might be illegal to transport a naked, sleeping woman across town, so I watched a YouTube video on 'How to dress an unconscious naked woman' and dressed you!"

They laughed. "That must have been fun -- too bad I slept through it!"

"Trust me, I would have preferred to keep you naked!"

"Yea, and I was liking your being naked too, Mr. Meadows!"

"So, um, when might I see you again, Kel?"

'Oh, he wants more of me -- yes!' "Well, I was wondering if you could be free for, um, lunch today?" She again, unconsciously, spread her upraised legs and caressed her upper thighs, remembering his kissing her all around pussy.

Tom would have cancelled a meeting with the president or the pope to be with Kelli. 'Yes!!' "Well, I was planning to inventory some old monitors, but I might break away for a good cause!"

She giggled. "How about lunch at your place?" 'With me as your main course, big guy.'

Tom grinned. "I'd love to, Kel!"

"What time can you get loose?"

He checked his calendar. "I can probably leave here at 11:15 or so."

"Great! I might get there early -- can I let myself in?"

"Sure! There's a spare key hidden in the hose reel under the kitchen window."

"Ok, I'll see you then!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

Kelli grinned, excited to be seeing Tom again so soon. She popped up off the bed, stripped off Tom's t-shirt and shorts and stepped into the shower. She lingered under the warm water, imagining what it would be like to be with Tom, have his manhood inside her. She kept returning to imagining being under him, his strong body powering into her, taking her, or him penetrating her pussy from behind, slamming himself into her ass. 'Keep imagining him taking me, him being in control, not me -- why? His cock is huge -- what would it feel like?' She thought of how she had stood over him in bed, proudly showing her sex, how powerful she'd felt, and she felt her nipples harden in response. She closed her eyes and pictured him standing in the doorway, naked, his big, hard manhood on full display, and giggled. 'Damn, our bodies are very hot, and we're both hugely endowed -- no wonder we can't keep our hands off each other, why I'm always wet and he's always hard!'

It wasn't until the hot water started giving out that she snapped back to reality and quickly washed and shampooed, laughing at herself for dreaming about her gym buddy for so long. "Damn, girl, get a grip!" As she dried off, she pondered. 'Hmmmm, should wear something interesting for him -- love the way he looks at my body!'

*****

Kelli smiled when she climbed into her Jeep, seeing another white rose on the dashboard. "Tom, you're just too good to be true!" She turned the key, remembering she needed to get gas -- and watched the gauge arc over to F. She stared at it for a few seconds, wondering how she'd forgotten that she filled up. Then it she figured it out, laughed out loud and called Patti. "But wait, there's more?" She answered.

Kelli laughed. "I just got in the Jeep to head to his place -- he left me another rose on the dashboard, 'T, and he must've filled my gas tank last night!"

"God, Kel -- take this man to bed right away and start making babies -- he's too good!"

"Hell, I'm so horny for him I might just rape him in his driveway!"

"If you don't, I will, sis!" The sisters couldn't stop laughing.

*****

When Kelli got to Tom's house and entered his bedroom she immediately noticed that the 'sorry' cup and napkin had been moved to Tom's bedside table, and she smiled.

*****

Tom floated through the next couple hours, smiling in anticipation of some unexpected time with his gym buddy. After delegating some work, he was out the door at 11:12, wearing a big grin. He pushed the speed limit all the way home, taking the turn onto his street fast enough to squeal the tires. Kelli, sitting on his front steps, heard the squeal and saw him speeding down the street. She smiled. 'He's excited to see me!'

He spied the jeep in his driveway. 'Sure like seeing that old thing in the driveway!!' He turned in and -- there she was, sitting on the porch steps, smiling at him. Tom took in his gym buddy -- her pretty smile, curly blond hair, draped over her shoulders -- her bare shoulders -- for she wore a green tube top which struggled to contain her voluminous breasts. Her tummy was bare and she wore -- or rather, was poured into -- a pair of daisy duke cut-off blue jeans. Her beautiful, bare legs went on and on and on. This incredible image seared itself into Tom's memory as he lurched to halt and killed the engine. He was so excited he forgot to put it in park and fumbled with the seat belt release before he finally managed to extricate himself from the vehicle.