Gym Buddies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom ran towards Kelli as she bounded down the steps, smiling, her boobs threatening to bounce right out of her top. 'I want him.' She leaped up and wrapped herself around her Gym Buddy, like Wednesday night -- but this time their mouths fused together in a torrid kiss. He held her tight in a bear hug as she gripped him with her legs, wrapped her arms around his neck and held his head as their lips and tongues dueled. It didn't take ten seconds for Kelli's nipples to engorge, her pussy to moisten and Tom's cock to begin to harden.

Their kiss went on and on, neither wanting to stop. Tom moved a hand to her round derriere and the other up to caress her scalp and hair. Finally, they broke the kiss, touched noses and looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

"Hey, Gym Buddy."

"Hey, Gym Buddy!"

Tom laughed. "Um, we might want to go inside before we get arrested."

She giggled. "Yea, probably a good idea since I'm considering stripping you naked in your driveway!"

They laughed and relaxed their grip on each other, her boobs dragging down his body. She felt the bulge in his pants on the way down. 'Ha, made him hard already!' He took her by the hand and led her inside, kicking the door closed with his foot. They held hands at arm's length, smiling.

"This is so great, Kel -- I was thinking I wouldn't see you till next week!"

"Well, I don't think I would have made it that long!" She looked at his bulging crotch. "And I can see for sure you're happy to see me -- you can't hide it!"

He laughed and looked at the two prominent nipple bulges in her tube top. "Well, looks like you've got the same condition!" She looked down and laughed.

"Yea, can't hide those when there're happy!" She let go of his hands and twirled around. "So, do you like the outfit, Tom?"

"Oh, yes, very much. You are so sexy, Kel."

'Need to get his hands on the girls right away!' "Why thank you, handsome gentleman! This top is the most comfortable thing I can wear -- even better than my new bras. Sometimes I sleep in it." She hoisted up her boobs, proudly displaying them for her gym buddy. "Do you like?"

Tom moved closer and put his hands over hers. "Oh, yes, I like your breasts very much, Kel." She pulled her hands up to hold his head and his hands roamed over her tube-top, caressing her big mounds. Her eyes closed at the wonderful feeling of his big strong paws on her. He leaned over and kissed her neck, just under her jawline, and heard her purr in satisfaction.

He whispered in her ear. "I think I'd like some sweet peach dessert before lunch."

"Mmmmm, I had the same thought, Tom. So happens I brought some with me -- you know where I keep it." Their lips locked as they edged their way into the bedroom.

She broke the kiss, pulled back, and smiled. "So, when we were in the bank lobby, I had this little fantasy of undressing you, seeing what was under your work clothes."

"Really? Well, it may not be legal to have such thoughts in a federally-regulated bank, Kel -- especially if you're an assistant controller!"

She laughed, and began to undo his shirt buttons. "Well, I'll just have to take my chances on that. See, I wasn't quite finished with you last night when I passed out due to excessive orgasms." He grinned. She pulled his shirt off, unclasped and pulled out his belt, then undid his slacks and slid them down. Kelli licked her lips as she took in his manly chest. Tom worked his shoes off, then his socks, then kicked his slacks to the side. She took a long look at the rapidly-growing bulge in his briefs. 'Oh, there it is again, my new best friend."

'If I'm going to be topless, so is she!'

He quickly reached out, gabbed the bottom of her tube top on each side and yanked it up, forcing her arms up and unveiling the biggest, most beautiful breasts Tom had ever seen -- or even imagined! He stared at the vast expanse of her chest. She laughed at his boldness and thrust her breasts out at him, hands on her hips, swaying them back and forth. "You like, Tom?" She purred. Tom, speechless at the sight of her beauty, couldn't reply. 'He can't even talk!'

'God, she's incredible, so beautiful, so feminine. Want to touch them, her.

She squatted down and pulled his briefs down all the way to his ankles and his big member popped out, semi-hard. It was Kelli's turn to stare in wonder while she stood up as it lengthened and hardened before her eyes, straightening out to horizontal, then rising up to point at her tummy. 'God, he's magnificently erect -- and I haven't even touched him -- yet!'

Tom thrust his hips out, making sure she could see exactly what he had to offer, and swayed his hard-on from side to side. Her eyes were locked on it. He smiled. "You like, Kel?" All she could do was nod, mesmerized with his manhood. He reached over and undid the snap on her shorts, then the zipper, his big pole swaying to his movements, her eyes still locked on it. He bent down, grasped the leg openings and quickly slid them down her legs as she, without thinking about it, kicked off her sandals. Tom's face was right in front of her beautiful, naked peach, and he didn't hesitate a second to lean in, extend his tongue and lick up her slit. Kelli shrieked in both surprise and pleasure and grabbed his head hard, and pulled him up so he was standing.

"You are a bad, bad, man, attacking a naked woman's privates like that, Mr. Meadows!" He grinned, leaned down, grabbed her buns and hoisted her up, her legs instinctively opening to clamp around his hips. Tom poked his big, beefy phallus between her legs and used it to lift her higher, sliding it against her wet cleft, pushing it until his bone pressed against her clit.

Their lips locked and she moaned as he held her by her ass and slid her back and forth across his rigid pole as he thrusted, her breasts pressed against his chest. Her eyes scrunched closed and she grabbed his shoulders as they rocked, faster and faster, her orgasm already brewing inside her. It only took a minute. Suddenly her legs and hands clenched, hard, and she moaned into Tom's mouth as a strong climax rippled through her body.

'Yes, that's what I wanted, make her cum right away.' He whispered into her mouth. "Cum for me, Kel, cum for your gym buddy."

'Oh, god, he did it to me again...'

Kelli's heart raced as she came down from her orgasm, her legs still clenching him tightly, keeping him from thrusting. Finally, after a minute her heart rate slowed, she opened her eyes and they broke their kiss. She looked at his smiling face intently for a minute. 'So want to take him inside me, make love to him. He wants me. Damn -- how long can I hold out?' Then she laughed and nipped at his nose.

"What?"

"I'm in your house like five minutes and I'm naked, climaxing all over your big hard cock! How do you do this to me?"

"Well, I'm just trying to be a good host!"

She grabbed his ears. "You are so full of bullshit, Mr. Meadows!"

They shared a long, passionate kiss. She unclenched her legs, slid off her new favorite perch and pushed Tom over onto the bed, on his back. 'Time for him to enjoy his sweet dessert.' She slung a leg over his chest and thrust her pelvis forwards, bringing her wet pussy lips right to his face. Tom put his hands on her hips and dove right in, his big, hard tongue spearing into her, making her call out. She held onto the headboard as he pleasured her pussy, another orgasm starting almost immediately, warming her insides, the pressure building as his lips and tongue roamed, explored. After a minute he moved his hands up to cup her breasts, hanging and swinging above him, caressing them, circling her erect nipples. Now he could sense her climax rising, ready to explode, take control of her. He pinched her nipples and gently sucked her clit which tripped her orgasm. Kelli pushed her quivering pussy against Tom's mouth as her climax rippled through her. It seemed that she could feel every inch of her body at the same time. She bucked and shrieked. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh."

Tom, his mouth once again trapped against her spasming pussy, kept up his stimulation of her nipples, prolonging her orgasm, her whole body shivering. As her climax finally relinquished control of her, she looked down at Tom's big hands handling her breasts and between them she caught glimpses of his head between her spread legs. 'So good, he does pussy so good. Better let him breathe!'

She scooted back a foot or so. 'Girls need his tongue, his lips, his hands.'

Bracing herself on the headboard, Kelli leaned down and smothered his face with her big, warm, hanging breasts. He moved a breast to his mouth and sucked and tongued her engorged nipple while he squeezed and caressed both boobs with his big hands. Kelli's eyes closed as her girls enjoyed his loving, his mouth moving from breast to breast, nipple to nipple, never stopping. 'Feels so much better than with any other man.' She could feel her pussy juice dripping from her spread-open sex onto his stomach. 'He makes me so wet -- I'm spread wide open - could slip him right in.' She reached around behind her and found his huge erection, hard as stone, pulsing with his heartbeat, pointed right at her sex, inches away. She caressed his big shaft as he continued to pleasure her breasts. 'He's huge, so hard, he wants to penetrate me, be inside me.'

Tom was in a lusty fog. 'God, could make love to these breasts all day -- she tastes so good, so big, so warm. Her hand feels so good holding my cock. So want to be inside her, feel her around me.'

She looked down and smiled, loving the sight of him tending to her breasts. 'God, they feel bigger than ever -- he makes me swell up, nipples feel about to burst.' Finally, after a few minutes, she couldn't stand it anymore and backed up to nestle his big helmet firmly in her entrance. She held him there, then pushed back just a bit, his head spreading her until it was almost all the way in.

Tom and Kelli's eyes opened and locked on each other, both hyper aware of what was almost happening. "Oh, I'm almost inside her.'

"God, it's so big, so hot, never felt this before. Want it so bad.' But, yet again her rational brain won out over her primal urge to mate with this incredible male, to take him, consume him, feel his warm seed pulsing inside her. She shifted forward and his cock fell out of her entrance. She leaned down and kissed him. "I'm sorry, I can't -- we shouldn't --"

He smiled, kissed her back and whispered. "It's ok, Kel, it's ok."

'Damn, he's so understanding, such a gentleman - wish he would just take me. He needs to cum.'

She broke the kiss, scooted herself down his body until her mouth was poised above his rock-hard manhood and looked up at his face. "My turn for sweet dessert."

She grabbed his shaft with both hands and started to pump him as she dropped her head down and took his whole helmet into her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue over it. Tom's eyes closed and he held her head as he was consumed by the pleasure she gave him.

'He's so big, so warm, tastes so good -- love this huge thing.'

Tom was in heaven as Kelli kissed, licked, sucked, caressed and pumped his thick shaft, her tongue flicking over the sensitive place under his head, making him crazy. He managed to hold out for a few minutes until she sucked his helmet while massaging it with her tongue and he was overcome. He felt his climax boiling and his balls begin to draw up in preparation for a cumshot. Kelli could feel his shaft swell and knew he was about to erupt. "Kel -- It's, I'm.."

She pulled her mouth off just in time as his cock pulsed and a thick column of pearly-white semen shot straight up, several feet, higher than the top of her head. Kelli watched in stunned amazement as it fell back onto her breasts, her hands and his groin -- only to be replaced with another shot of equal volume and force. 'Good god!' Her pussy was suddenly seized with a sharp, intense orgasm just from watching his spectacular cumshots.

She kept pumping him as three more shots burst out, the volume and height lessening a bit with each one until the sixth just oozed out, covering her hands with his warm ejaculate. She looked at Tom's eyes, glassy and unfocused, then looked down at the huge volume of cum covering her breasts, arms and hands. 'OMG -- he cums as much as five or six men!'

She released his still-hard cock and brought her hand up to her face as he watched. She took two big licks of his warm semen and smiled at him. "Mmmm, enjoying my dessert -- did you enjoy yours, Tom?" He smiled and licked her pussy juice from his lips.

"Oh, yes, very tasty, thank you!"

They laughed as he pulled her down to lay on top of him, then moved her legs on top of his, so he could feel her full weight. Her breasts spread across his chest while her pussy pressed against his still-hard member. He held her head with one hand as they kissed, eyes open, for a long time. His other hand wandered over her bottoms, her back, her neck and caressed her hair. 'I'm covering him, every inch, his body feels so good, so male, so hard. Love his hands.'

Finally, she whispered into his mouth. "Are you sure you have to go back to work this afternoon?" She smiled and raised her pretty eyebrows. "Cause I've got a couple hours!"

Tom wrapped his big arms around her and squeezed her. "Oh, I wish I could take the afternoon off, Kel." He kissed her, hard. "'Cause if I didn't have to leave, I'd be focused on beating the orgasm record from yesterday, so that'd be, what, twelve more for you?"

She kissed him hard, passion in her eyes. "Um, actually, only 11 -- I just had another, thank you! Oh, I have no doubt you could top yesterday. You're a very dangerous man, Tom Meadows. I'm still trying to figure out how you seem to control my orgasms -- I'm not used to that, you know."

He smiled. "Well, might just have to get used to it, because I'm not stopping!"

She nipped at his ear. "Bring it, big guy, I can take it!"

They fell into another long, passionate kiss which was eventually interrupted by the sound of Tom's phone going off in his pants on the floor. She broke the kiss, smiled, and teased. "So, you'd rather go back to the office than stay here with me, naked, in your bed?"

He grabbed her ears. "Oh, you're so bad, teasing a poor man like that -- so unfair!"

She laughed. "Who the hell said anything about fair!"

"Oh, you'll pay for this teasing, Kel -- count on that."

"Oh, really, and how will you do that, Mr. Meadows? Will you club me with this huge thing between your legs, discipline me with it?"

They laughed. 'Well, I hadn't thought of that -- but a good idea is a good idea!"

She giggled.

"Actually, the penalty for teasing is you have to suffer through an extra ten orgasms from me."

She laughed. "Ha - no problem -- make it twenty!"

He laughed. "Done!" He held her tight and they kissed, tenderly, like lovers.

She caressed his face. "Last night was wonderful, Tom. I've never had such an incredible evening with a man. I just love being with you, talking, touching, being naked. It's like a dream. You took me home, carried me, and put me to bed and tucked me in. I love my roses and the card, Tom." She looked deep into his eyes. "You wrote that I was enchanting. No man ever said that about me before."

"I meant it, Kel. You're a lovely, enchanting woman, and I love every second we're together."

She felt her heart do a flip. 'Oh, god, where is this going? He's so good.'

They locked eyes, silently communicating feelings they couldn't say out loud.

He grazed her cheek with his fingers. "Now it's my turn to have to go."

She held his hand. "I know. But there's a problem."

He raised his eyebrows.

She smiled. "We seem to be stuck together in the middle by a lot of sticky man stuff!"

They laughed and he grabbed her ears. "Somebody made me climax so hard I almost passed out!"

She rolled her eyes. "Well, I don't know who that would be. Not something I would be responsible for!"

He gave her an intense look and whispered. "I've never orgasmed as hard as I have with you, Kel -- not with any woman, ever. What you do to me!!"

'Wow -- good to hear that I'm better than any other woman he's been with -- including that Cyndi woman!' Kelli felt proud that she was the best he'd had. 'And it's not just these huge tits....'

She whispered. "It's incredible to watch your orgasm -- made me climax just watching you!" She grinned and started to raise up off of him. "Must feel good to get this weight off you, Tom."

He held her firmly with his strong arms and looked into her eyes. "I love feeling your 142 pounds of beautiful woman on top of me, us touching everywhere. I hope some night we can sleep this way, Kel, wrapped in each other."

'God, he wants to sleep with me, not just fuck me. So want to sleep with this wonderful man.' "Oh, Tom, I want to be with you all night too -- but that would be so dangerous."

He gave her his biggest smile. "Maybe we can, um, restrain ourselves, just enjoy touching? Will you think about it?"

She smiled. "Oh, you're so damn hard to resist, Mr. Meadows. Yes, I'll think about it."

He smiled.

She looked down at his still-erect cock and giggled. "Or, I could just say you are so hard!"

They laughed.

She looked deep into his eyes. "So, Tom, I've never been with a man who cums as much as you, so hard, and you spurt so far. You're amazing!" She whispered. "And yes, I have thought of what it would be like to feel you releasing deep inside me."

He smiled and reached up to caress her cheeks. "When can I see you again, Kel."

She thought for a second. "I could do an early workout tomorrow morning -- say right at 7 when they open?"

He smiled. 'I'll be waiting!"

"Good!" She looked down at their cum-covered bodies. "So, looks like we need some clean up on aisle three here, Tom!" He laughed.

She peeled herself off him and stood up. "Well, since I'm responsible, I better take care of that." He nodded towards the bathroom.

"Towels under the sink." She turned towards the bathroom. "Oh, and just so you know, I'll be watching you, going and coming!"

She grinned and sashayed her fine, naked bottom as she entered the bathroom, Tom's eyes taking in her beautiful, graceful legs, her curvy hips and butt, her naked back. He grinned. 'She's perfect!' He heard the water running and then she returned with two towels, pausing in the doorway, her big, beautiful breasts swaying to her movements, spattered with his ejaculate. She smiled, and raised her hands up to the top of the door, like he did last night, and swayed her breasts back and forth.

"She anything you like, Tom?" She laughed at her boldness as she saw his eyes get big watching her.

He grinned and stood up. "Oh, yea, my naked Gym Buddy -- she's the most beautiful woman on earth!"

She brought her hands down and handed him a damp towel. "And my naked Gym Buddy is the most handsome, sexiest man on earth!" They smiled at each other and proceeded with cleaning, he ensuring her breasts and tummy were clean, she wiping off his stomach and paying particular attention to his half-hard penis, which began to respond to her touch. She couldn't resist handling his big tool. "Whoa, down boy!" She laughed.

He pulled her hand away from his manhood. "I won't be able to get dressed if you keep touching it!"

She laughed and put her finger on her chin. "Oh, you poor man -- such a terrible problem! Did I cause that?"

He leaned over and kissed her, hard.

She leaned back on the bed, displaying her naked body to her Gym Buddy as he put on his clothes. She laughed watching him stuff his semi-hard pole into his briefs while his eyes were locked on her. He finally managed to get fully dressed, in spite of her presence. She stood up, put her arms around his neck and they hugged, smiling at each other.

"This has been quite a lunch, Kel. But we don't seem to have actually eaten!"