Gym Buddies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we didn't, but dessert sure was tasty!"

He kissed her. "Yes, I love the taste of my Gym Buddy." He kissed her again, harder. "I'm going to want more, and soon, Kel."

"Mmmmm, me too, Tom."

He looked her in the eye. "And you know what else I want, right?"

They locked eyes for a long moment, and then she kissed him. "I do, Tom, and you know I want the same thing."

They shared another long, sweet kiss. "So, what are your plans for the evening and the weekend?"

"Meeting a group of friends for dinner downtown tonight. Tomorrow morning I'm going to work out with my Gym Buddy - she's wonderful!"

They smiled.

"I play hoops with few guys every Saturday morning, so I'll hang with them after our workout. Thinking of spending tomorrow night camping up in the hills, just myself, to get away, take Alan's van to sleep in." He had shared that his brother kept his van in Tom's garage while he was deployed at sea.

'Wonder if he'll see this Cyndi this weekend. He's not saying. I hope he doesn't -- don't like to think of him with another woman.' Then it hit her. 'Who am I to be jealous -- I'm friggin' married!'

'She's wondering If I'll see Cyndi.' "Cyndi's out of town at destination weddings this weekend and next. Not sure I'd want to see her anyway."

They kissed. "You should go, Tom."

They locked eyes. "Can't wait to see you in the morning, Kel."

She smiled. "Me too, Tom, - I'll miss you!"

She kissed him, hard -- them smacked him on the butt. "Now get to work, and don't be distracted by the naked woman you left in your bedroom! The assistant controller insists on productivity!" Tom laughed, and he couldn't help caressing her breasts one more time, feeling her warmth, her smooth skin, lifting them, feeling their weight. He kissed her, took one last admiring look at his naked Gym Buddy, touched her face and strode towards the door. "Hey, take the bag next to the door with you!" He grabbed it and headed out, the screen door slapping shut behind him. Kelli fell back on the bed, clutching his pillow against her front. 'Oh, wow, Kel, what are you going to do with this wonderful man? Hmmm...should have a little naughty fun!'

*****

At the first red light Tom peeked in the bag. It was full of Hershey's Kisses -- his favorite snack -- and a note in her pretty, flowery script. 'Something sweet for a sweet man. K.' He smiled. 'Wow.' Then his phone dinged with an incoming text -- from Kelli. He opened it -- and his jaw dropped. A photo. She must have used the timer function as the view was from a few feet behind her, and to the side. She was still naked, on his bed, squatted down on her heels, with her legs spread apart, facing away from the camera, her left leg and knee visible, angled off to the side. Her curvy hips and bottom were full on display as was her slim waist and the beautiful back that Tom now knew so well. Her hands were up holding her pretty blonde hair over her face, concealing all but part of her big smile. Her left breast was in full view, from the side, it's beautiful shape and full size on display, the perfect curve flaring out to her nipple, still engorged and aroused. Tom was mesmerized -- until the blaring horn of the truck behind him let him know the light was now green. He grinned and sped off, trying to focus on driving and not on the beautiful, naked woman on his phone!

At the next light Tom took a selfie of his smiling face and texted it back to her.

*****

Kelli spent the entirety of her drive home reliving how big Tom's helmet had felt pushing inside her and then fantasizing about having sex with him, about how his big rod would feel thrusting inside her, inch by inch, pressing against her vagina on all sides, stretching her. She pictured his incredibly strong ejaculation, how much man stuff came out, how far it shot, the size of his penis. Would it fill her completely? Would the whole thing fit? She imagined herself on top of him, impaled on his huge hard shaft, working her hips back and forth, thrusting up and down, looking down at his beautiful, muscular chest and handsome face, seeing his hands on her bouncing breasts. Her eyes narrowed as her mind saw him turn her over and thrust into her, pounding her hard, taking her sex, owning her body, making her climax again and again, his hard, manly body above her, pulsing his man stuff into her, pleasuring her, dominating her......

She snapped back to reality when she realized she'd missed the turn into her neighborhood, and laughed. 'This man is making me crazy! We hardly talked -- just went at each other. Damn that was good!' As she pulled into her driveway she realized her pussy was wet from her fantasies!

She called Patti. "So, did your boy-toy get his peach dessert?

She laughed. "Oh, god, yes, he's so good with his mouth, 'T. I came once as soon as he got home, then again when he went down on me -- well, actually, I pretty much sat on his face!"

"Oh, you nasty girl, you!"

"Yea, I kinda took charge. Then I took him in my mouth and pumped him -- god, he's so huge, 'T, like a tree limb. I love touching and sucking on it -- and just looking at it -- so manly. I pulled off right as he came -- you should have seen it -- he spurted like halfway to the ceiling, again and again. I had another cum just feeling and watching it! It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

"You came just looking at him cuming? Wow- a three-orgasm lunch -- what more could a girl want!"

"Really -- too bad he had to go back to work."

"I still can't believe you cum so often with him! So, when are you going to fuck him senseless?"

They laughed. "Oh, 'T, I want to soooooo bad. I had his big thing right there and I pulled him back at the last second. I don't know if I can stop it next time. At this point I just crave him! Hormones are going wild. I'm going to go crazy only seeing him at the gym in the morning."

"Maybe Richard can scratch the itch tonight and this weekend?"

"I'll probably be pretending he's Tom! -- even though there's one big difference! Really big!"

They laughed. "Damn, Kel, you got it bad for this guy. And you weren't even trying, right?"

"No, he was just going to be a gym buddy but things just kept happening and now I want to do him all night -- and then sleep and snuggle in his arms. You know me -- that's so unlike me."

"Not at all like you -- what have you done with my sister?"

They howled. "Hey, I gotta go, Kel -- see you on Sunday at your place for brunch?"

"Ya, see you then."

*****

Tom went straight from work to dinner with his friends and didn't get home until after 8:30 pm. When he went into his bathroom he stopped -- and laughed. Hanging from the wall lights were half a dozen bras! He opened a card on the counter and read her pretty script. 'Since you bought me new bras, I thought you might want to keep the old ones! And you didn't have to steal them -- like you tried last Wednesday! (and thanks for the gas!) K.'

He plopped down on the couch, thinking of Her, smiling, remembering last night and lunch today, started an old Clint Eastwood movie and soon fell asleep. He was totally out when She called at 11:21. "Hey", he answered, groggy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, Tom. Hey, I'll just talk to you in the morning."

Even in his waking state he could sense something in her voice. He stood up to wake up. "No, don't hang up, Kel. What's wrong?"

There was a pause before she answered. "Oh, just not having a very good evening." Tom heard a faint sniffle.

'What's going on?' "Where are you?"

"At home."

"Is Richa - is he there?"

"Yea, he's passed out."

"Kel, what's wrong?"

Long pause.

"My husband has decided it's more important to spend the weekend helping his father build a dock at his lake house then to be with me on my birthday." Tom could feel the pain in her voice.

"Oh, Kel, I'm so sorry." He felt the urge to beat the shit out of Richard Sappington for being such an ass to his very special friend.

She didn't reply.

'Damn, hate this sort of conversation on the damn phone.'

"Kel, can we meet somewhere and talk? Please?"

"Oh, Tom, that's so sweet of you to offer. I'm in a crappy mood and I don't think I'm in a condition to drive anywhere, and you can't come here."

Tom thought fast. "Hey -- your yard backs up to the movie theater parking lot, right?"

"Yea, it's right through some trees and bushes."

"Can you walk over and meet me there?"

"Oh, Tom, that's so nice of you. I just don't know if we should."

"Kel, my Gym Buddy is sad, and I want to be there for her. I'll be there in fifteen minutes -- I'll text you when I get there - Ok?"

"Ok. Thanks, Tom, I could use a friend right now."

"I'll see you in a few minutes." He remembered he had the van behind his vehicle, back seats out, mattress laid down, ready for camping tomorrow night. "Oh - I'll be driving Alan's van -- it's red."

"Ok -- I'll see you there. Thank you so much, Tom."

"Bye Kel."

*****

Tom pulled into the lot and parked near where he figured her backyard was, in a darker area between light poles, and texted her he was there. The lot wasn't crowded. He got out, opened the sliding side door and started pacing, looking for her. He stiffened at a thought. 'What if he heard her talking to me and he's the one about to pop out of the bushes?'

He didn't have time to consider how he'd react when he saw a blonde-headed figure step out from the woods, about forty feet away. 'Ok, we're good so far.' Kelli saw him and slowly walked his way, her arms crossed over her chest. Her hair was mussed and she wore an unbuttoned shirt over a t-shirt, what looked to be baggy sleeping sorts and flat sandals.

Tom stepped close, looking into her sad eyes. 'She's been crying.' Without saying a word, he gently placed his arm around her shoulder and guided her over to the van. He climbed in, sat on the mattress and leaned back against a big rolled-up sleeping bag. He spread his legs and guided her to sit between them and lean back against his chest. He slid his arms around hers, which still clutched her chest, and held her snugly. She leaned her head against his shoulder and neck.

'She'll talk when she's ready. For now, this is good.'

A swirling jumble of thoughts filled Kelli's head. Hurt that her husband wouldn't want to spend her birthday with her, that she had planned it all out, anger, sadness. Deep inside was the fear that her husband would turn out like her father, losing interest in his mate. And then there was her new, very special friend, Tom, holding her in his strong arms, not trying to take advantage of her. And then - guilt. 'I wake him from a sound sleep to whine about my stupid husband and he comes to see me and he holds me so good. I was naked with him last night, and again today, and it was so good, so special. He put me to bed, tucked me in. And three hours ago I'm having sex with Richard -- and now I'm with Tom again and he doesn't even know I cheated on him. God, I cheated on my Gym Buddy, who I haven't had sex with, with my husband?? I'm such a mess.'

After a few minutes Tom raised his legs up alongside hers, just barely touching, then reached one hand up and began to gently caress her scalp. 'So good just to hold her, touch her. Wish I knew what she's thinking.'

What Kelli was thinking was how wonderful it felt to be wrapped up in her Gym Buddy, feel his warmth, his strong male body enveloping her, rubbing her head, holding her. And his hands. 'Mmmmmm....I'm just melting right into him...' She leaned over a bit and rubbed her cheek against his. They snuggled silently for a few more minutes until she was ready to talk.

"We were having a nice evening and then out of the blue he mentions his dad needs his help up at his lake cabin, tomorrow, like an afterthought, and that we can celebrate my birthday Sunday night, like it wasn't any kind of big deal. We planned it out weeks ago, and he promised nothing would get in the way. I made reservations at my favorite restaurant, The Point, and even saved up for it. The cabin's in the middle of nowhere, no cell service, so we can't even talk."

Tom stopped his scalp massage, put his arm back around her and squeezed her tight. He could feel her choke up, and felt a tear run from her cheek onto his.

"And then I see a text on his phone, a group text with all his work buddies, and one of them writes 'Hey, how's TITS doing these days?' The word in all caps. And he writes back, something about she -- me - being needy! He lets them call me that, like I'm just a piece of meat. I'm a lot more than just big breasts. And of all people. Patti teases me about marrying one of the three straight men in the county that don't get excited over a busty woman."

Tom leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. 'I'm sorry, Kel. You're a wonderful person and my Gym Buddy, and you deserve a lot better."

Kelli wove her fingers through his, they squeezed each other's hands, she pulled his arms in tighter and looked into his eyes. "I think we're more than just Gym Buddies, Tom."

"Yea, I think we're more than that. I don't know what to call it, but I sure like it, Kel." He kissed her cheek. "Am I in the way, am I complicating your relationship with Richard? If I am, please tell me, and I'll back away. I don't want to make you sad."

She quickly squeezed his hands, tight, and pulled his arms even tighter around her. "No, please don't. I need to figure out my marriage. You know, when he passed out, I called Patti first, didn't get her, then Mom, didn't get her, then, without even thinking I called you -- and here you are. You're a good friend -- I don't want to give that up. You care about me, and I care about you, and I need a buddy right now."

"You know I can't be objective when it comes to helping you with your marriage, right?"

"I know, and I love that, Tom. Just be my friend." She kissed his cheek, and they held each other in silence for a few minutes.

"I've dumped all my troubles on you, Tom, and never even asked how you're doing. How was dinner with your friends?"

"Well, it was fun -- until the end."

"What happened?"

"Turns out there were two women there who I didn't know, and they didn't know who I was. But it seems they're nurses, friends with Cyndi -- I heard them mention her name and started to tell them I know her."

"But you didn't?"

"No. One of them asked the other about the guy Cyndi's been seeing. And she said. 'Oh, the tech guy at the bank -- Mr. Donkey Dick? She calls him when she wants to get laid, but he's otherwise pretty boring.'"

"Oh, Tom, I'm so sorry."

"Yea, but at least I know where I stand -- good for sex, and then disposable. I should invite her over and charge her the going rate for prostitutes. And yes, I know most guys would love to be used for sex -- I'm just not one of them. Past that."

'Oh, he's hurting, just like me. If I met her, I'd kick her ass.' "Well, looks like we both had a bad Friday night."

"Yea." But then he smiled. "But it turned wonderful as soon as you got in this van, Kel."

She smiled too. "Yea, much better now."

"Can we still meet at the gym in the morning?"

She nodded. "Yea, a good workout might do us both good."

He brushed her cheek with his. "We've got some shopping to do, you know."

She grinned. "Yea, some handsome devil tricked me into that! You sure you can handle it?"

He grinned. "Oh, to see you put on a fashion show -- hell yes! Tomorrow?"

"Yea, let's plan on it. Ha - typical man -- will do anything to watch women!"

They laughed and he kissed her cheek. 'Going for it here...' "So, it seems you have a dinner reservation with no date."

Her eyes widened. "May I take you to dinner, Kel, all dressed up, like I said I wanted to in Brewsters?"

'Oh, that's a big step. But it would be wonderful to be his date, accompany him, be with him, be treated like a princess.'

"Like on a date?"

He smiled. "Yes, on a date, which means the possibility of me getting a kiss at the end of the evening!"

'God, how could I say no to him?'

She smiled. "Yes, Mr. Meadows, I accept your dinner invitation. As far as the kiss -- well, we'll see what happens!"

Tom squeezed her hands and rubbed her cheek with his. She turned her head and they locked eyes.

"I had a wonderful time last night, Tom. Being with you, talking with you, touching you -- it was the best! I loved our dancing -- it felt so good to be touching you everywhere -- and I love your hands on my body, especially when we're naked -- that was the best part! I'm sorry I fell asleep on you -- ha -- I guess literally, right?"

He laughed. "I loved it that you were comfortable enough with me to fall asleep. It felt so good to have my Gym Buddy so close. I laid there with you for a while, just enjoying being with you, before I got up to figure out how to get my naked friend home!"

They laughed. "And you dressed me, took me home and put me to bed! You are such a sweet man." She reached up and touched his cheek. "That card -- that was so thoughtful. No man ever said I enchanted him -- is that really true?"

He touched her hand. "Yes, it's true, Kel. You'll just have to get used to hanging around a guy who's enchanted with you!"

She kissed his hand. "Yea, well I think I can get used to it!"

"I sure didn't plan for us to end up naked in bed, Kel, but I'm so glad we did. I love our touching and especially our kissing. And I've never been more sexually attracted to a woman in my life. You just have this effect on me -- well, I guess you can tell that!"

She giggled. "Ya, I can sure tell! I feel the same way, Tom, my body just reacts so strongly to yours. My girls swell up, nipples pop and my sex gets all warm and wet. I love that! But, we have a problem."

"What?"

She took his hands in hers, pulled them down and slid them under her t-shirt, up to her tummy to her warm, naked breasts. "The girls here are complaining that it's been hours since you tended to them!"

Tom grinned and cupped her big boobs under her t-shirt, caressing her, feeling her smooth skin and warmth. Her nipples took all of five seconds to engorge at his touch. She kept her hands on top of his, holding him to her, nuzzling her cheek against his, loving the feeling of being wrapped up in her Tom. 'Feels so good, so safe to be in his arms, have him holding the girls. Wish we were naked, and he was inside me, filling me.'

"You kept the cup."

"Yea."

"And the napkin."

"Yea."

"That's sweet."

They were quiet for a little while.

"I love your hands, Tom."

"Why?"

"Well, first they're really big. And they're so strong, your fingers are so big and strong, but you're so careful and tender. I love the way you touch me -- and everywhere you touch me. Especially when you touch the girls -- they just love how you hold them."

'God, this feels so good, holding her like this, feeling her weight against me, she's warm, and smells so good, she's holding my hands against her breasts, she wants me to touch her. Wish we could make love.'

The gym buddies didn't talk, just enjoyed the feel of the other, eyes closed, for a long time. The wonderful feeling of his big, strong hands cradling her bare breasts made its way down to her womanhood, and she moistened, her body signaling its readiness to take him inside, to mate with him -- even though she'd just had her husband inside her. 'Richard doesn't make me feel like this. Need him to touch pussy.'

She opened her eyes, looked at his handsome face, took one of his hands off her breast and placed it on her shorts, over her pussy, and he gently cupped her womanhood. She spread her legs slightly, unconsciously. He opened his eyes and they smiled at each other.

She whispered. "So, I'm still trying to figure out how you give me such wonderful orgasms, and so many of them, Mr. Meadows. No other man has even come close." 'Including the one I just had sex with.' He grinned. She squeezed his hands and gently kissed his cheek. "These hands, these lips, they know just how to touch me, arouse me, make me climax."