Gym Buddies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that I can please you, Kel. I love sharing your orgasms. I wonder if there's any other part of me, beside my hands and lips and tongue, that I might use to give you pleasure, some sort of pole, maybe?"

She laughed. "Pleasure Pole!" She nipped at his ear. "You're such a tease, tempting me with your manhood. Such a bad boy!"

"I'm sure I deserve hours and hours of punishment!"

The laughed, and kissed. He began to caress her pussy through the shorts and pinch her erect nipple between his fingers. She moaned. "Oh, Tom, feels so good...."

He continued his caress and after a few minutes he sensed it coming and whispered. "Cum for me Kel, let it go."

Tom's touch and his words brought out a gentle, warm orgasm that made her tingle and shiver all over. "Oh baby, so good..."

'She hasn't realized she's called me baby twice now.'

She gripped his hands, stopping his movement and kissed him.

"Oops, I did it again, Kel. So sorry."

She nipped at his ear. "Liar -- you're aren't at all sorry!"

"Guilty! Tell me what it felt like?"

"Mmm, it was soft and warm and all over me -- so good."

They kissed and he smiled. "So, I had a big dinner tonight -- seems I was pretty hungry since I didn't actually have any food at lunch."

"Really? She giggled. "Did you get distracted or something?"

He smiled. "Apparently -- but I did have some sweet peach for dessert -- it was very tasty!"

They laughed, and he whispered. "I'm going to want a lot more of that peach dessert, Kel, maybe take my time next time, make sure I get all of it. Might take an hour or so."

'Oh god, does he know what he's doing to me?' "Oh, I think that can be arranged, Mr. Meadows! You can have all you want. So, did you go back to work with a smile on your face?"

"Oh, after that orgasm you gave me? I sure did!"

She giggled. "I never thought a man could shoot so much, so far. You might've hit the ceiling!"

"I never had a stronger orgasm, Kel. You arouse me to a level I didn't know was there -- you're amazing!"

"Looks like we have the same effect on each other, Tom. I love that."

"Me too, Kel."

He grinned, and then laughed.

"What?"

"I was just thinking of how you redecorated my bathroom!"

"Couldn't resist!"

"I love it! I may take a couple bras to the bank, hang them in the server room!"

"You better not, mister!" They laughed some more.

He looked into her pretty blues. "The picture you sent me, oh my god, I've never seen a more beautiful, sensual woman then you -- you're just stunning, Kel."

"I like the one you sent back -- liking my Gym Buddy's handsome mug. And your smile should be listed as a dangerous weapon, Mr. Meadows!" She brought his hand back up to her breast.

"So, how are the girls doing this evening?"

She giggled. 'He loves my breasts, and that's just fine.' "Oh, they're very happy with your hands on them -- they're starting to complain when you're not tending to them!"

Tom squeezed and lifted her boobs. "Oh, we don't want them to be neglected, do we? I'd love to stay right here, just like this, touching you, all night, Kel."

"Mmmmmm...me too, Tom. That would be so nice -- I could fall asleep in your arms, just like last night." 'Damn, can't, have my husband right over there, in my bed.' She whispered. "But I should go."

'No, don't want her to leave me to be with him -- not right, I want her.'

He squeezed her tight, his hands and legs signaling what he thought of her leaving him, and she understood. 'He wants me, and I want him. Richard doesn't want me, and I'd so rather be with Tom. A couple hours ago I had sex with my husband -- and felt nothing -- and Tom takes me to the stars just with the touch of his hands, just like that. Damn.'

They locked eyes and he whispered. "I understand, Kel. Time for you to go." They kissed, sweetly, unwrapped from each other and he helped her out of the van, noticing the time on his phone -- 12:28.

He held her hands and they kissed. "So, it's after midnight Kel. Happy Birthday, Gym Buddy!"

She smiled. "Thanks, Tom -- you're the best to remember. So, see you at the gym?"

"Yea, I'll be the guy out front waiting for his Gym Buddy with the big smile!"

They held hands as he walked her over to the opening in the bushes. She turned, leaned up to kiss his cheek and pulled his hand up to her breast. "Good night, Gym Buddy."

"Good night, Gym Buddy."

He watched her until she disappeared into the darkness.

Tom had just pulled the sliding door closed when his phone pinged from the dashboard.

-home safe -- sleep well, Gym Buddy!

He smiled and texted back:

-😊

*****

Kelli plugged in her phone, set the alarm and slid into bed next to her snoring husband. All she could think about was what it would be like to make love with Tom all night long, and then sleep with him, wrapped up in his big, manly body, touching him everywhere. 'He wants me, and I want him. Why do I keep holding out on him when Richard barely even knows I'm here? Tomorrow night, after dinner, I'll want him even more. Never been attracted to a man like I am with Tom. I really should take him.'

She drifted off to sleep thinking about Tom being inside her.