Gym Buddies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's the fit?"

She kissed him, hard, and whispered. "Perfect -- you are the best underwear installer!" She extracted a deodorant stick from her suitcase and did her underarms, grinning. 'I'm putting on deodorant right in front of him -- really?' Kelli then turned to the four outfits she'd brought and hung in his closet yesterday. "Now we have to pick the top and bottom." Tom looked through the options and held one out.

"Ok, so I'm going to be partial to this one, since it's a skirt and I can see at least some of your legs!"

She poked his chest. "Ha! Called that one! Typical male -- wants to see female skin!"

Tom smiled and pulled the jacket off the hanger, then the blouse. He held it out, helped her slip in on and buttoned it up for her, clearly enjoying every second. He unzipped the skirt and bent down to help her step into it, she holding his head for balance. Kelli's Gym Buddy slipped it up her legs -- sneaking in a couple of kisses, making her giggle. He zipped her up, managing to sneak in a caress to her hips in the process. The hem came to just above her pretty knees.

Kelli grinned, thoroughly enjoying her lover's attentions. 'Every man wants to undress a woman -- but this one also loves to dress me!' Tom arranged her blouse around her waist and nudged her over to sit on the bed. He looked over in her suitcase, picked up one of the three pairs of shoes and looked at her. She smiled, nodded and he slipped them on her feet -- after giving her a quick foot massage! 'Damn, he's good -- that's the pair that match this outfit!'

He helped her stand up and slip on the jacket. They went into the bath so she could check herself out in the mirror. She pinned on a set of small pearl earrings. For the first time in his life, Tom arranged a woman's hair into a ponytail and slid on the band she handed to him. 'Kel, you look great -- just right!" She turned to check out the left, right, and back views, smiling.

"Yea, I like it -- just right for my first day at the bank!" She turned, took his face in her hands and kissed him. "And it's all the better knowing my Gym Buddy, my lover, helped me pick it out, paid for it and personally dressed me! They kissed again. "I can't thank you enough, Tom. You are a very kind and generous man -- you're the best!"

Tom blushed at the compliment. "I just love doing things for you, Kel. It makes me happy."

She smiled, they kissed again -- and then she pushed back, looked down and laughed. "Here I am, fully dressed, and you're still stark naked! This is every girl's dream, you know, Mr. Meadows!"

Tom smiled. "Um, well, I am going to have to get dressed for work, you know!"

Kelli grinned, and her eye caught the red string from her Saturday-night red dress hanging from the light fixture. Impulsively, she snatched it, draped it around his neck and tied it loosely over his naked pecs. "There you go -- all dressed for work!" She started to laugh and couldn't stop at the vision of Tom walking down a hall at the bank, naked, wearing only the red string!

Tom chuckled. "Um, probably going to need to cover up just a bit more?"

Keli finally got her laughing under control. "Oh, well, only if you insist!"

"Now's the time -- hope this isn't a step to far!' He touched the bare skin of her neck, right in front, grazed a finger down the couple inches of skin showing above her blouse collar, and looked her in the eye. "Love the outfit, Kel, but there's something missing." He grasped her shoulders and turned her around to face the mirror. "Close your eyes."

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, but after a second she closed them. 'What's he up to now?'

He extended his long arm up and extracted a small box from above the mirror, setting it on the counter in front of her. He opened it and extracted a fine gold necklace, used both hands to pick it up by the ends, and slipped it around Kelli's pretty neck. Her eyes popped open at the feeling of something brushing her skin as Tom deftly fastened it behind her neck. He had practiced working the tiny clasp with his big clumsy fingers Sunday night, so he somehow managed to fasten it the first time.

Kelli's eyes got huge and she reached up to touch it, gleaming in the light. Her heart suddenly raced. 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!' Tom reached around and placed his fingers over hers.

"There, I think that completes your outfit!"

She whispered. "Oh, Tom, you shouldn't have." Tom's stomach clenched as he thought. 'Damn -- went too far -- fucking idiot, you blew it.' Kelli turned around to face him, and he saw tears forming at the corners of her pretty eyes. Their eyes locked. Suddenly, she whipped her arms around his neck, holding him with all her considerable strength, hiked her legs up over his hips as much as the skirt would allow, and kissed him, hard, for a long time. He wrapped his big arms around her and squeezed her tightly.

Finally, she broke the kiss and their eyes locked. "You are the most wonderful man in the world, Tom Meadows." Her eyes narrowed just a bit. "You should not have spent the money on me -- you're spent so much already." Her eyes got bigger, warmer. "But it's so pretty, and it's from my very special Gym Buddy, so I'll forgive you! Thank you. You are sooooo sweet, Tom!" She relaxed her hold on him and leaned back so they could both look at the necklace. The upper strands were visible above her collar as they converged to disappear down into her cleavage.

"It looks great on you, Kel. I'm so glad you like it!"

"I just love it! Oh, and you know Patti's going to pay a painful price for telling you I wanted this -- I'll get her back!"

Tom grinned. "So, can I be there when you get her back -- should be very entertaining!"

They laughed. "So glad the sisters can amuse you, Mr. Meadows!" She unhooked her legs from him and he let her down, her crotch sliding over his naked manhood. Kelli giggled at the touch of his thick penis -- then laughed.

"What?"

"So, I had this new skirt on for like two minutes and it's already hiked up, and there you are, between my legs!" They laughed. She turned to the mirror to smooth out her skirt and check her appearance. Tom noticed she hunched over just a bit. He pulled her shoulders up and back and pressed the small of her back so she was standing straight, her breasts now more prominent.

"Oh, I know, I have a tendency to slouch just a bit. I do it subconsciously so my chest isn't sticking so far out, trying to make the girls smaller. I get embarrassed sometimes."

Tom kissed her cheek. "Baby, your girls are part of who you are -- you're so pretty, you should stand tall, don't be embarrassed. You should be proud of your figure. You're not flaunting it at work, but you shouldn't try to hide it, either."

She kissed him. 'He so caring...' "Thanks, Tom, you're right. If you see me doing it, will you let me know?"

"Sure!"

They walked out to the bedroom. Kelli picked out a pair of briefs, squatted down and helped her lover step into them. She giggled as she pulled them up to cover his big penis -- which was starting to inflate right in front of her. She resisted the urge to arrange him inside his underwear, giggling. 'If I touch it, we won't make it to work before lunch!'

Tom applied some deodorant, then picked up the work shirt she'd worn. "Tom, that's dirty, I wore it -- don't you want a clean one?"

He held it to his face, then handed it to her, kissed her, and whispered. "No, I want this one. It has your scent on it. It'll be with me all day." They locked eyes as she took it from him. 'Oh, that's so primal, he knows my woman scent, like we were animals in the wild -- how erotic!'

Kelli grinned as she helped him put on the shirt, very much enjoying buttoning it up, sneaking in a couple of kisses on his chest, making sure the red string was concealed. She selected one of what looked like a dozen identical pairs of slacks and helped him step into them. She kissed his muscular legs as she lifted the slacks up past the bulge of his manhood, zipped them up and fastened the clasp. 'He's not the only one that can kiss legs around here!' He handed her a belt and she threaded it through and buckled it. He selected a pair of socks from a drawer, sat on the bed and slipped them on, then pulled on his shoes. She helped him up and they kissed. "You look great, Tom, so sexy. The women at the bank will be swooning over you!" 'If they get close, maybe they'll smell my scent, know this male is marked, claimed - good.'

They split apart to perform all the necessary 'chorettes' to leave for work. Tom called to her from the kitchen. "I'm making a sandwich for lunch -- make one for you?"

"No, thanks, Marjorie is taking the department out for lunch today to welcome me."

"Okay." Tom made a mental note that the accounting department would be deserted at lunchtime.

Tom and Kelli met in the front hall, ready to go. Tom smiled. "Okay, not good if we show up at the same time, so ladies first."

"Yea, good thinking, we have to be careful about how we are around each other at the office. I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself and not attack the IT manager in a hallway!" They smiled as they set their bags down and embraced, their eyes meeting.

Tom's eyebrows arched. "So, maybe do one last check, make sure everything fits ok -- like your mom said last night?" Kelli rolled her eyes, grinned, and nodded. Their hands roamed over each other, Tom caressing her girls, feeling her nipples get hard under the bra, then moving on to her bottoms, her hips, her tummy, Kelli inspecting his solid chest and rock-hard butt. She felt his manhood start to engorge, press against her, and smiled. 'He wants my sex, he always wants my sex. He wants me.' They kissed, hugged and parted. Tom admired her new necklace, touched it with his fingers. She pressed her nose against his.

"Tom Meadows, I have never had a better start to a day than today. I'm excited about my fabulous new job that you got me, I had a wonderful morning with my lover, and I'm just as excited knowing I'm coming home to your arms tonight! How could it get any better?"

"I'm so happy too, Kel. You enchant me, you know!"

They kissed again.

"So, new job, new work, new people -- big day for you!"

Kelli frowned. "Yea, and a whole new crowd of people to stare at my chest. Not looking forward to that."

Tom caressed her cheek. "Yes -- that's going to happen, Kel. You're a beautiful woman who happens to be very well-endowed. Everybody's going to notice, and there'll be gossip -- men and women. So what! I say stand tall, let 'em look all they want! Once they get to know you, work with you, the good ones will see past your body and to find a really smart, funny, very professional lady who's a delight to work with. The guys you know how to handle. Some of the women will be petty, jealous. You can't do a thing about it, so ignore them. Just have fun and be yourself."

She smiled and kissed her Gym Buddy. "Thanks, Tom. You are so sweet. And you're right."

He grinned. "Of course, there's one guy down in IT who won't be able to take his eyes off you. He'll probably be fantasizing about what you look like naked! And if you look at him he might just melt into a puddle!"

"Really? Do you work with this guy -- is he cute?" They shared a good laugh, her anxiety forgotten.

"Ok, off with you, assistant controller -- time to get to work!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

"Bye, Gym Buddy!"

He opened the door and she headed out. Tom strode out onto the porch, smiling, watching her climb into the Jeep, then back up. She stopped in the street, they waved, and she roared off. Right away her phone rang --'Patti'. "Hi, handsome!"

"I miss you, Keli Alaine!"

"I miss you too, Tom Meadows! See you 'round the bank, Gym Buddy!"

*****

Kelli couldn't stop grinning as she navigated her way to the bank, playing back the last couple days with Tom. 'He totally satisfies me, sexually and in every other way a man could. And he's right -- not going to even notice the staring at the office. So lucky we crossed paths! Can't wait to see him again tonight.' She called Patti.

"So, how many orgasms in the last 2 days?"

Kelli laughed. "Oh, just too many to count, thanks for asking!"

"And you got laid this morning?"

"Oh, god yes -- twice! He's incredible!"

"So, I'll need the whole recap, but you're probably on your way to the new job, right?"

"Yep, about ten minutes out, I think. Oh, and I'm wearing a brand-new gold necklace, thanks to your big mouth!"

"Oh, you're welcome, sis! 'Smart man, takes a suggestion from his lover's sister!' "Do you like it?"

"Oh, god yes, It's so pretty -- and it's from him. He surprised me with it this morning."

"So, you're still liking this guy?"

"Oh, 'T, he's just incredible, and the sex is out of this world. It's like, it's like I was blind before and can suddenly see twenty-twenty. Just this morning was amazing -- once when we woke up, and again in the shower -- three orgasms! And he came twice -- it feels so good when he releases deep inside me! And I just can't stop kissing the man. He is so, so good to me. Oh, and wait till I tell you everything we did yesterday!"

"Damn, Kel, you'll have a big smile on your face all day!"

"Hell yes! And I'll have him again tonight. I'll be crazy horny for him by five o'clock!"

"Ha -- that's a normal day for me and Ricardo -- welcome to the club! So, call me with an update when you aren't in the midst of screwing his brains out!"

Kelli laughed, hard. "Will do, 'T! See ya."

"Later, sis."

Keli parked in the bank parking deck, slipped her wedding ring back on, shouldered her bag, and strode towards the entrance, smiling, her posture straight, on top of the world.

*****

Tom grabbed a white rose out of the vase on the dining room table and headed out. He stopped at a convenience store on the way to the bank, dashed in and picked up a certain item, smiling.

*****

Kelli had a busy morning meeting people, getting oriented, then getting briefed on how her laptop and the network functioned by Dayon from IT, looking all of 18 years old, who pointed out a welcome email from her manager -- one Tom Meadows -- in Kelli's in-box inviting her to contact him or his team if she needed help. "Yea, call the help line, or you can just come downstairs."

Kelli couldn't resist. "So your boss, this Tom Meadows, is he pretty knowledgeable, helpful with problems?"

"Oh, yea, he's the best -- really smart, super nice and super helpful -- we're all glad he got promoted to be our boss." Keli felt a surge of pride in her Gym Buddy. 'My Tom...' Dayon quickly glanced at Kelli's office door, turned back and whispered. "Oh, and all us straight girls think he's the cutest, hottest guy in the building -- and he's single!" The two women grinned, raised their eyebrows and shared knowing looks, Kelli working hard to stay composed. "Well, good to know!" 'Oh, if you only knew what I know, sister!'

Later, in the ladies' room, she smiled at herself in the mirror -- her posture straight. 'Damn, looking good today -- new outfit he helped pick out, bought and installed!' She pulled the necklace out from inside her blouse and admired it. 'He's always thinking about me -- spoiling me.' She adjusted her blouse, for once not wishing her breasts were normal sized. 'He loves them, loves their size, too. They feel bigger than normal today -- Tom!' As she walked out Kelli smiled as she distinctly felt the effects of Tom on her body -- her sex, having his Pleasure Pole inside her so for so long, penetrating so deep, leaving her just a little sore; her breasts, lovingly tended by his big hands, his lips and his tongue; her leg and core muscles sore from her lover spending so much time between her legs. Preoccupied, she didn't even notice the woman she passed saying hello.

Kelli spent a couple good hours with Marjorie, observing that her late thirties, maybe forty-ish boss was very attractive, tall, about Kelli's height, with beautiful, shiny brown hair, expensively cut and styled. Like Kelli, her figure was very shapely, and she was pretty well-endowed up top -- though not as big as Kelli. She'd felt they'd really connected in the interview, and this first work meeting confirmed that. As Kelli took detailed notes, for almost two hours Marjorie concisely walked her through, in detail, the bank's business plan, organizational and financial structure and how accounting was organized, concluding with what she expected from her new assistant controller. Kelli appreciated her boss's plain-spoken style and openness. Marjorie candidly described each of the executives and department managers, starting with the CEO, and offered suggestions on how best to work with them. The technology group was last.

"And while Ted in IT is pretty good with his department budget, capitalization and the income statement, he'll just go blank on you on the balance sheet, so don't bother."

Kelli smiled, predicting Tom would be next. 'Poker face - can't respond any differently with him!'

"And you already know Tom Meadows, of course. He's great to work with, and makes good calls on where we need to spend money. Ted was smart to promote him." Majorie was mildly curious as to the extent of Kelli and Tom's relationship. Even though Kelli was married, both were very attractive twenty-somethings, and her instinct was whispering they'd be perfect together. 'Are they more than just workout friends?' "So, you and Tom work out at the same gym -- how'd you happen to meet?"

Kelli had already decided to tell Marjorie the story if asked, and smiled. "Well, back in February I was at the gym working on one of the machines when a couple shady-looking guys started to hit on me -- I'm sure only because of my sparkling personality." Kelli rolled her eyes and Marjorie grinned and nodded, understanding. "I could have handled them with no problem. Tom was working out nearby, saw one of them put a hand on me and, even though we'd never talked, he came right over and shooed the creeps away -- and he was very clever about it. I was put off at first, thinking he was patronizing me, but I came to realize he was just being a gentleman." 'My 'realization' helped by a kick in my ass from 'T!'

Marjorie nodded. "I'm not at all surprised. Tom's got a strong sense of right and wrong, and doesn't put up with any crap. And true gentlemen seem to be getting scarce these days." She grinned. "So, curious, how exactly did he shoo them away?

Kelli smiled. "He pretended he was my husband, walked up to me and said 'Hey, honey, you about done and ready for dinner?' and physically got in the one guy's space. They scattered."

Marjorie grinned and chucked. "Oh, that was clever! Most guys would have not even gotten involved, or would have started a fight."

"Yea, he's a good guy." Kelli struggled to hold it together, as she experienced a brief flashback of looking down at Tom's head pleasuring her girls!

Marjorie raised her perfectly-trimmed eyebrows and smiled. "He is. And he's very popular with the ladies around here -- there's a couple in marketing that just swoon over him. 'And if I weren't happily married to Don with two kids and I wanted a boy-toy, I might take him myself!' "But he hasn't been involved with anyone at the bank, far as I've heard."

It took all Kelli's willpower to keep from erupting in laughter. 'Well, he sure as hell is now!' She recalled the two women in the lobby, when she came for her interview, admiring Tom's cute butt. "They looked like marketing types -- they must be the ones! Better keep an eye on my competition!'

"So, that brings me to the last thing I wanted to cover with you. It's a bit personal -- you ok with that?"

"Oh, please!" 'She's so smart, and very wise. I'll take all the advice she wants to give.'

Marjorie leaned forward. "Fact is, you're an attractive female with a figure that everybody's going to notice- already have noticed." She nodded towards Kelli's left hand. "That wedding ring won't deter some of the single guys from hitting on you, and it will actually attract some of the married guys' attention." Kelli nodded. "Trust me -- I know from personal experience. I'm not saying every guy's going to come after you -- this isn't the construction business, and our culture is pretty healthy."