Gym Buddies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need that cock inside me -- gonna mount this male, fuck him hard.'

He slid back so he was all the way on the bed as she climbed up, on her knees, breasts dancing, her hard nipples thrusting out. She quickly forced his legs apart, kneeling between them, seized the huge cock sprouting from her lover's groin, maneuvered her hips to place her steaming opening onto his pulsing helmet and thrust forward, hard and fast, taking every inch that Tom Meadows had to offer in one swift stroke. She called out as his helmet pushed hard against her cervix and her hands gripped his muscular shoulders hard. 'God, he's huge!' Tom's hands latched onto her bounding breasts as she began to thrust back and forth, hard, pushing faster and faster, her pelvis slamming against his. Right away she was seized with a sharp orgasm, making her shiver and call out Tom's name. But she didn't stop, or even slow down her vigorous pounding.

Tom could barely think. 'She's fucking me so hard, so good.' He firmly handled her beautiful, bouncing girls, his thumbs stroking and pinching her turgid nipples. Slap, slap, slap, their sexes slammed together as the Gym Buddies released ten hours of built-up sexual energy.

After a minute Tom pulled her legs apart, moving them outside his and brought his legs up to plant his feet on the bed, giving him leverage to raise his pelvis, and began to counter her hard thrusts. The room echoed with the sound of their bodies crashing together. Kelli began to undulate her hips, heightening the already intense pleasure they were both experiencing. She opened her eyes to lock with Tom's, each feeling the intensity of the primal beast in the other as they mated, powerfully, faster and faster. The lover's bodies were now one bouncing, connected mass of flesh, hearts pounding, their feral passions surging, raging, building higher and higher, towards their inevitable peak. Both heard, and ignored, her phone, buried in her bag in the hallway, ring with her husband's call.

The didn't have simultaneous orgasms -- the shared the same mighty climax, Tom's huge pole expanding and shooting into her core at the instant her climax detonated deep inside her, seizing control of her body. They called out each other's names as the electricity flowed through and between them. Kelli shivered and shook as Tom ejaculated, powerfully, again, and again, adding a big load of fresh man stuff to his very recent deposit, the incredible sensation overwhelming his senses. The lovers, now stilled, gasped, trying to catch their breath. Tom released a breast, reached up and gently caressed his lover's face, now his favorite face. She unlaced her fingers and took his hand in hers, squeezing him, as they savored the wonderful aftermath of their impassioned loving, smiling.

She leaned over and they kissed, softly, their lips just brushing. Suddenly Kelli was seized with an aftershock, her body shivering all over. "Oh, Tom...." She moaned and collapsed on top of him, her arms sliding behind his neck, hugging him, his hands caressing her back, then squeezing her tightly. The Gym Buddies held each other tight for a long time, feeling each other's heartbeat, savoring the aftermath of their torrid sex, snug inside their bubble.

After a while Tom began to caress her legs, bottoms and back, just grazing her skin, gently tracing her sensual curves. Kelli lifted her head up off his shoulder and propped herself on her hands, their noses touching, smiling. They kissed, smiled, kissed again and Tom whispered. "I love this part, baby, just after we climax together, holding you, touching you, feeling you. I love being close to you. I can't describe it."

"I love it too, baby. And I love being on top, taking my lover, hard!"

Tom grinned.

"Whaaaat?"

"So, it seems that when we come together after we've been apart for a few hours we have some, um, energy built up that sort of explodes!" They laughed.

"Yea, I was so horny for you by the time I drove over I wasn't able to have a conversation with Mom - she called me out for spacing out!" Tom grinned and she nipped at his nose. "And it seems you had the same problem since you attacked me at the front door with even saying hello! Wham, bam, thank-you-ma'am!"

"Yea, I just couldn't help that!" He tweaked her ears. "But it was all your fault, looking so pretty sitting there at your desk, wearing those sexy reading glasses! How come you didn't tell me you wore glasses?"

She paused. "I worried you wouldn't think I was pretty."

Tom kissed her, held her tight and whispered. "Baby, you're the prettiest woman I've ever seen -- glasses won't change that. Actually, they make you look even sexier! You're lucky I didn't come across the desk for you!" They laughed.

She nipped at his nose. "And you, mister, standing in my office doorway, lookin' so fine. You know, I could sense your presence before I saw you or heard you. And I had this flashback of you standing in your bedroom doorway, naked! Right away my nipples were hard and I started to get wet down there!"

He grinned. "This is going to be so hard, working in the same building, knowing you're just upstairs from me." He thought for a few seconds. "But it will be nice, too, sort of comforting with you nearby."

"Yea, it's a good feeling, knowing you're close by, that if I needed you, you're close. I like that." They shared a long kiss as Tom raised his hips just a bit, pushing his still-hard pole a bit further into her. She grinned. "Oh, are you just letting me know you're still inside me, baby? I'm not likely to forget! You feel so good in there, you fill me up." She whispered. "And you put so much man stuff in me, baby, I feel it. I love that."

Tom grinned, proud of himself. 'But I'm hungry.' "So, what are you making for dinner?"

She made a face and twisted his ears. "Oh, really, expecting the little woman to make you dinner?" They chuckled.

He raised his eyebrows. "Pizza?"

"Yea, that sounds good!' Tom reached over, grabbed his phone, turned off the video recorder, pulled up the pizza place, called and they placed their order, grinning.

"So, some more video of us for the collection?"

"Yep! Figure I'll compile something tomorrow night." He noticed her expression change. They locked eyes, knowing they wouldn't be together like this tomorrow night, that he'd be alone and she'd be with her husband. Tom set his phone on the nightstand and they shared a long kiss, both thinking the same thing. "But we have tonight - and tomorrow morning, Kel."

She smiled, batted her big blue eyes, and kissed him. "I could not be happier than I am right now, Tom -- you know that, right?"

Kelli thought she saw him tear up, just for a second. "I feel the same, baby." The lovers kissed and smiled at each other for a while, until nature took its course and they started their now-familiar mating motion, he gently thrusting up, she undulating her hips, up and down, side to side. Kelli clasped his shoulders and Tom's hands caressed and held the world's most perfect breasts. He alternated kissing and tonguing her girls with kissing up her neck to her eager, smiling lips. The lovers were in their zone, totally lost in each other. She grinned as she enjoyed the view of her handsome lover's face pleasuring her girls. 'He knows just how to touch me, make the girls feel so good. Can't get enough. And then there's pleasure pole, so deep inside me.'

The lovers rocked for long while until their motion started to very gradually speed up as, inevitably, their passion slowly built. 'Oh, yea, gonna cum...' Finally, she leaned down to kiss Tom, hard, smiled, giggled, and whispered. "I'm about to have a wonderful orgasm, baby." Tom grinned as he worked his hips just a little harder, spurring her on. He watched his lover's eyes narrow as a gentle climax flowed through her, making her shiver. "Oh, Tom, it's so good, so good. I don't ever want to stop." Tom released her breasts and pulled her down in a bear hug.

"I don't want to stop either, Kel. You take me to heaven, you know, you enchant me." Kelli's heart did a flip at his words.

And then the doorbell rang! Both Keli and Tom started as they'd both totally forgotten they'd ordered pizza! They looked at each other in a mild panic - then remembered - and broke up laughing! They chimed in together. "Pizza's here!"

"Well, one of us is gonna have to get out of bed, Kel!"

"Yea, and I guess it'll be me since you'd have this big huge pole flapping around in front of you!" Kelli raised up and off Tom's big shaft, trailing globs of the large cum deposits Tom had made. His erection bobbed, gleaming with his man stuff and her girl juice. Kelli grinned. 'God, just love the sight of that!' She quickly clambered off the bed, grabbed an Outlaw Accountant t-shirt off the shelf and slipped it on, working it over her big, swollen breasts. Kelli's engorged mounds pulled the white cotton tight and her swollen nipples poked up and out, tenting out the shirt. She giggled as she turned to walk to the front door, still very aroused and high from her latest orgasm. "Gonna be a delivery this pizza guy will never forget!" Tom got up and followed her.

"There's cash in the drawer in the hall table - grab it." She pulled out a twenty and opened the door. Tom hung back, out of sight, in the bedroom doorway, his head leaning out to see the door, grinning at what was about to happen.

The spike-haired teenage delivery boy was holding the screen door open with his hip and had the pizza in his outstretched hand as Kelli opened the door. Tom could see his eyes widen and jaw drop as his took in a sight pizza delivery guys world-wide wished for, fantasized about. Kelli stood facing him, full-on, her bare feet spread shoulder-wide, legs apart, hands on her hips, her back arched and her chest pushed out and up as far as she could! She could feel the fabric stretch tightly across her enormous out-thrust breasts, feel her proud, erect nipples, clearly visible through the stretched white cotton, angled just slightly to each side. The setting sun happened to be at just the right angle to light up her chest, while leaving her face in shadow. She gave her boobs a quick shimmy and felt a surge of sexual power course through her that she'd never experienced. 'Oh, I'm so big, so hot, feel like I'm about to burst out!!'

The kid was speechless as his eyes worked their way down the voluptuous female shape in front of him. Kelli grinned and grabbed the pizza box, which was in danger of slipping from his hand, and giggled. 'These huge swollen tits are pulling the hem up -- he might be able to see peach!' "Well, hello there young man!" She chirped. "How much is it?" The kid's eyes had started off locked on her chest and were now drifting down. She laughed. 'He deserves just a peek!' Kelli could feel Tom's copious man stuff leaking out of her labia, still open from accommodating Tom's huge erection, onto her thigh.

She dropped the twenty on the porch right in front of her bare feet. "Oops, sorry, can you get that?" The kid looked down, then squatted to pick it up, his hands fumbling around on the brick pavers since his bugged-out eyes were locked on Kelli's midsection, a foot in front of his face. Kelli pulled up the shirt hem, just a couple inches, flashing her very pretty and well-used pussy, dripping with her lover's semen, to the stunned kid crouched in front of her! She quickly let the shirt drop and laughed, loudly. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean for you to see my privates!" She stepped back and slammed the door, not able to control her laughter.

'Damn, that was hot!' Tom strode to her, his erect manhood, gleaming with their fluids, leading the way, swaying and bobbing, instantly drawing her full attention.

'Damn, so horny, gotta mount his big cock again.' Kelli tossed the pizza box on the hall table, turned, and leaped up onto Tom's arms, her legs wrapping around his hips. His hands went right to her buns, lifting her up. Their lips met as she reached around, seized her Gym Buddy's manhood and plugged it into her spread-open labia. They thrust together and in a second Tom's Pleasure Pole was right back where they both wanted it, deep inside her sex, filing her completely.

Kelli, her arousal heightened by her erotic performance in the doorway, climaxed, hard, as soon as Tom's big knob pushed against her cervix, and she let out a screech right into his left ear. He flexed his big arms, sliding her up and down his pole, prolonging her orgasm. She panted in his ear as her body slowly returned to earth -- then started giggling. "Oh, god, that was soooooo hot! Can't believe I flashed him pussy!"

Tom grinned. "Seems somebody has a little exhibitionist in her, maybe?"

"I guess so! I think I almost came right in front of him -- I felt this surge of power course through me -- never felt that before. I swear I swelled up even more -- thought my girls were going to burst through the shirt! They've never been bigger!" Kelli kissed her Gym Buddy, hard, and whispered. "And I like being big -- for you, baby." She laughed. "You did this to me -- you made me so aroused I go crazy!"

He squeezed her buns with his big strong hands and grinned. "Are you complaining?"

She laughed. "Hell no! I've never felt this alive in my whole life. I feel, I don't know, sexually powerful somehow, and I love it." The she kissed her lover, hard, and flexed her hips around his embedded rod, still hard as a plank. "And I'm addicted to having you inside me, you feel amazing!"

"I love us being this close, Kel." He laughed.

She smiled and pinched his ears. "Whaaaat?

"I'm thinking we could have gotten the pizza for free!"

They cackled. "Yea. The poor kid was speechless. Hey - he got three tips instead of the usual one!"

Tom chuckled. "Yea, he'll never forget this delivery. So, what happens if you run into him in the grocery store?"

Kelli giggled. "Oh, no problem -- I don't think he'll remember my face -- he never looked at it! He'll definitely remember how big my boobs were, and how far my nipples stuck out -- and my peach!"

"Speaking of pizza -- I'm hungry. Time to feed your Tiger!"

She laughed. "Men - sex and food!" Tom grinned and nodded. "Yea, and Tigress is hungry too!" Kelli leaned over and snatched the pizza. Tom walked them over to the sofa and sat down, her straddling him, keeping him fully lodged in her womanhood. He pulled up the t-shirt, she raised her arms and he yanked it up over her head and sent it flying in the general direction of the kitchen.

"I want you naked."

Keli giggled. "Yea, and I want to be naked with my Gym Buddy -- he's awesome!" She picked out a slice and they shared it, grinning and laughing. "I'm gonna get spoiled, Tom, eating naked with you inside me!"

"Yea, this the best!" He leaned over and kissed her breast. "And how are the girls doing?"

She looked down and laughed. "Oh, they're just in heaven, thanks to you! They feel so big tonight -- I love it."

Kelli and Tom finished off three slices. Kelli very subtly shifted her hips around, keeping them both aroused. Tom reached a long arm over to the end table and retrieved a water bottle which they guzzled down, grinning at each other. He reached up to caress her pretty blonde hair. "So, I was thinking we might enjoy the hot tub for a while?"

She smiled. "Hmmmmm....maybe....I have had some awesome experiences there with my Gym Buddy!"

Tom grabbed her bottoms, stood them up, walked them through the open sliding door and into the hot tub, which, of course, Tom had turned on right when he got home. He settled them into the water and sat, her knees on each side of his hips, the water mid-chest deep.

Kelli closed her eyes and whispered. "Oh, Tom, this feels so wonderful." She opened her eyes and they fell into a long, passionate kiss. She opened her eyes to her lover's handsome, smiling face.

He whispered. "It's perfect, baby, being with you. I'm the happiest man in the world."

'God, he just melts my heart, this man -- he's perfect, and I can't get enough of him.' Kelli and Tom began to do what was natural for them, their sexes joined, bodies undulating together, in perfect rhythm, their lips together, their tongues intertwined. They said nothing for the next half hour, their bodies - and hearts - joined as one. Tom's hands roamed her body, caressing her everywhere, touching her necklace. She caressed his face, his neck, his broad shoulders, his hard chest, touching the red string, and played with his hair. The covered each other's face and neck with kisses. Kelli occasionally laid back and stretched her arms back over her head, presenting her girls for Tom's eager attentions.

Down below, their mating dance went on, Kelli enjoying periodic soft, wonderful orgasms that made her call out her lover's name and kiss him, sweetly. After her latest climax Kelli decided that it was time for Tom to have one of his own and began humping him faster, harder, adding more hip action, her hands holding his face, her pretty blue eyes locked on his. She tongued his ear and whispered. "It's time for you to climax, baby, deep inside me. I want to feel it, feel your seed in there. You're so big inside me."

Tom had been on the verge for a while, so her breathlessly whispered words quickly took him over the top. He closed his eyes and whispered "Oh, Kel.." as his engorged cock released in her, and again, and again, of course triggering her climax. She shivered as it enveloped her, flowed through her, everywhere. They stopped moving, kissed, and held each other tightly as they floated through the aftermath of another shared trip to the place, their place, neither had the words to describe. They held each other tight for a long while, eyes wide open, lips joined, his manhood snug in its new home, her womanhood, both blissfully satisfied.

Tom was the first to find words. He slid his hands up to gently caress her cheeks and her pretty blonde hair and whispered. "For me it's like the entire universe is just you and I, baby, here together. Nothing else exists tonight."

Kelli's heart did a flip at his words. 'Oh, god, he's right.' She whispered. "It gets better and better every time, Tom, it's just-

They heard her phone ring -- Richard. 'No -- he's not interrupting, damn it.' She watched Tom get that anxious look on his face, held his cheeks and kissed him, gently, and said, firmly. "This is our time, Tom, nobody interrupts." They kissed until the phone stopped ringing. Tom decided it was a good time to change the subject.

"So, tell me about your first day at work, Kel, was it a good one?"

She smiled, knowing what he was doing, and appreciating it. "Oh, it was an awesome first day! I woke up in the arms of the world's most handsome, wonderful man, my Gym Buddy. We made fabulous love in the bed, then in the shower! We kissed so much -- it was wonderful! He picked out my outfit - that he bought for me - and dressed me -- that was sooooo nice! I walked into the office smiling, feeling on top of the world -- thanks to you!"

Tom grinned.

"So, with that start, it was bound to be a great day -- and it was!" Her eyes lit up in excitement as she talked through her whole day, from the beginning, every conversation (except for certain parts of her and Marjorie's talk -- about Tom!), every person she met, the words coming out in one continuous stream-of consciousness. Tom hung on every word -- even when he didn't always follow what she was talking about. He smiled the whole time, loving to hear her sweet voice. Finally, after a good ten minutes, she abruptly stopped, and laughed. "Oh my god, I've been speed-talking for so long -- sorry -- I get that way when I'm excited!"

Tom grinned his biggest grin and kissed her. "Baby, you can just talk forever -- I just love the sound of your voice."

She kissed him, hard. "You're just saying that, Mr. Meadows, to please the naked woman impaled on your erection!"