Gym Buddies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that's only part of it." He released her right bun to caress her face. "To me you're the most desirable woman in the world, you're just magic. You enchant me, you know."

Kelli smiled, feeling her heart just melt into a puddle, whispered. "More." The lovers went right back to it, their lips locked, their bodies undulating, thrusting together, the warm water splashing over them. Tom slowly, lazily spun them around as they made love, a woman and a man fully and perfectly sexually mated to each other. She hugged his neck, her hands on his strong shoulders. Tom kept one hand on a butt cheek while the other roamed around her back, her neck, sometimes massaging her scalp.

After a few minutes they began to spontaneously move just a little faster, thrust a little harder, their passion building. Kelli closed her eyes as she focused on working her hips around Tom's huge pole, stimulating them both. She whispered, breathlessly. "Let's go to the stars together, baby, cum with me. I want to feel it."

Faster and faster they humped each other, their heat rising, their sexes moving inexorably towards their climax, their arousal building, higher and higher. Just like that morning, Tom and Kelli shared the same orgasm, their bodies shivering and shaking together. Tom's ballsac drew up, his erection swelled, pulsed and his cumshot powered out against her cervix. The lovers gasped into each other's mouths, feeling the electricity flow through them, seemingly moving between their conjoined bodies.

Tom and Kelli held each other tight for a long time, the warm water washing over them, lost in the sweet aftermath of their shared ecstasy, softly kissing, their eyes locked. They could feel his erection slowly softening inside her. She whispered breathlessly. "You know, I love feeling your big hard thing inside me, but I also love it when you get soft inside me, baby, after you've pumped all your man stuff deep inside me, tells me I've satisfied my lover. I love satisfying you, baby. It's such a wonderful feeling!" Tom smiled and kissed her.

"Oh, you more than satisfy me, baby. I don't even know what to call it." They smiled and kissed until Tom's shrinking member dropped out of her pussy. She relaxed her legs and he set her down. She giggled and kissed him.

"Seems like I spend a lot of our time together not touching the floor, Mr. Meadows!" They laughed. She nipped at his nose. "In case you're wondering, I like that a lot!"

"Oh, I like it a whole lot too, Kel."

She turned off the water and whispered. "Now that I've had you, I want dessert!"

The lovers laughed and dried each other off, as always enjoying every second, with regular interruptions for kissing, Tom's big hands paying particular attention to her breasts. His face sported the familiar Tom grin and she smiled, knowing exactly what he was about to ask. "The girls are just doing wonderfully, baby, they're as happy as they can be, thanks to you!"

Tom took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen, his almost-soft manhood and her breasts bobbing happily. He extracted the butter pecan ice cream from the freezer and started to scoop it into a bowl. Kelli wrapped her arms around her muscular Gym Buddy's shoulders, squeezed him from behind as hard as she could and then hopped up and hiked her legs up around his hips to give him a four-limb hug. 'God, so love it when she hugs me like this...' Tom covered her arms with his and they just held each other for a minute - until she laughed.

"Whaaaat?"

"Here I am, not touching the floor again, my legs spread wide around my lover. What have you done to me, Tom Meadows?"

Tom grinned, very proud of what he'd done to his friend, now his lover. "I have no idea -- you asked me to fix your laptop and look what happened!"

They laughed as she let herself down. "Yea, right, you probably knew then you'd end up giving me what, a hundred orgasms?" He turned around and they embraced.

"I had no idea we'd end up as lovers, Kel, I was just so happy you'd want to spend time together."

She looked deep into his eyes. "I felt the same way." They kissed, long and tender, each looking deep into the other's eyes, until she pulled away, smiling. "Let's have dessert in bed!" Tom held her hand, picked up the bowl and some napkins and they made their way to Tom's bed. She looked up at his smiling face and squeezed his hand. "I just love holding hands with you, Tom. I remember the first time, in the Jeep on the way to the store. You held my hand and kissed it. I felt a tingling all over, and I just melted!"

"I just love touching you, baby. I'll never get enough!" They climbed up on the bed and sat facing each other, their legs spread, hers on top of his, wearing only their necklaces, their sexes almost touching, and laughed, both with the same thought. 'Just the most natural thing in the world, naked with my Gym Buddy!'

Tom slid a hand under a pillow and paused, looking at her with a mischievous smile.

She grinned. "Whaaaat...?'

He whipped out an open box of Skittles and held it over the ice cream bowl. Kelli laughed and nodded. He smiled and dumped them in. "So, what's the story?"

'Might as well, he knows everything else about me.' "I loved candy as a kid, especially these little things." He spooned her a mouthful with some ice cream. Her eyes closed as she savored the taste. "Mom gave me the nickname -- only she and 'T know it." Her eyes flashed open. "And now you! Goes no further, right?" Tom leaned over and kissed her. "Promise I won't have HR put it in your file."

They laughed and took turns feeding each other, kissing, and checking out each other's naked body. Tom very much enjoyed gazing at her jiggling breasts, her long, sensual legs and her pretty peach. 'Yea, filled that up tonight!'

Kelli checked out Tom's muscled body -- those magnificent pecs, his beefy arms, his ripped stomach, and of course his cock, big and thick, still slightly engorged, curling over his ballsac, inches from her peach. She giggled. 'Yea, he's like that Greek statue -- but with a really big cock!'

"What?"

"Oh, just some girl-thoughts, nothing you'd understand!"

He stuck his tongue out at her as he fed her the last spoonful. He nodded towards her chest. "So, did you get many, um, looks today?"

She nodded as she swallowed the last bite. "Yea, I caught a few gawkers -- men and women. I tried to be mindful of my posture all day, not slouching, so that made them more noticeable." She arched her back for emphasis -- drawing Tom's immediate attention! "I'm just used to meeting someone and their eyes darting down to my chest, then up to my face. Maybe I should get one of those shirts with the arrow pointing up that says 'hey, my face is up here!'"

They chuckled.

"There was this one guy in a meeting -- I think he's from purchasing -- that just couldn't stop staring at the girls -- even when he was talking to me! So when everyone else was looking at the screen on the wall I pushed them out towards him and just stared back at him. He got all red in the face, knowing he'd been busted!"

She giggled at her pun. "I'm taking your advice -- they're big, noticeable, so I'm not going to try to hide them, or get annoyed by the stares. They're part of who I am, and I'm proud of who I am. Let them stare."

Tom smiled. "That's great, Kel!"

"So, I met a lot of women today -- and mine are by far the biggest boobs! I figure I have as much breast flesh as the next four or five women combined! Are there any bigger ones in the bank?"

He thought for a few seconds, then shook his head. "Don't think so, maybe except a couple ladies that are way overweight."

She giggled. "Well, good, I'm the breast queen of First Bank!"

They laughed, and she placed his hands on her girls. "So, you know I just love your touching them. But did you know I like watching you touch them just as much?" She looked down to watch her lover's big hands caress and hold her breasts, her eyes narrowing slightly at the pleasure he brought her. 'Yea, his touch is like magic...'

Tom leaned down and began to gently kiss her, slowly working his way across her upper chest, then down to circle a nipple, then lifting her to kiss her underboob, now working his way across her canyon to it's twin, his hands never stopping their gentle touch. She held his head and watched him make love to her girls. She whispered in his ear, softly. "Feels so good, baby, you have no idea how wonderful it is when you make love to the girls!"

Tom, once again in breast-heaven, savored her touch, her scent, her warmth, her taste, the sight of her perfect skin, her curves, the feeling of her holding and caressing his head. 'Love this, love to pleasure my Gym Buddy.' After a minute his well-used manhood began to stir, slowly growing, inching across the sheet until it touched her peach.

Kelli felt it, giggled, reached down, and wrapped her fingers around it. 'He just can't get enough of me!' "Hmmmm, what do we have here, Mr. Meadows? Feels like a sneak attack!"

Tom leaned up and they kissed. "No idea how that happened!"

"Right!"

He spent the next few minutes focused on her engorged nipples, kissing, tonguing, sucking, pleasuring them with his mouth while his hands held and caressed her big orbs. Kelli held and gently caressed her man's partial erection while her eyes were locked on the handsome face loving her girls. She smiled as she thought of ending every day with Tom. 'Would never get any housework done!' She felt sleep coming on, lifted his chin up, kissed him and whispered "I am loving this, baby, but you've loved me so good I'm about to pass out."

"Yea, it's bed time."

Kelli laughed. "When we're together it's always bed time!"

Tom grinned that big grin. "Or shower time, or front hall time, or patio time, or-"

"-Or pool time or kitchen time or couch time! Time to get the ladder?"

They laughed, disentangled and stood up. Tom headed for the kitchen with the ice cream bowl, cleaned up, locked up and brought their phones into the bedroom. In the bathroom she leaned her hip against the counter and watched Tom intently as he brushed his teeth, smiling. 'God, the man is sexy as hell even brushing his teeth!' She re-arranged the newest addition to Tom's hanging female underwear collection, her damaged panties, and giggled. "So, quite the trophy collection you've got here, Mr. Meadows!"

He spat out his rinse water and grinned. "Yea, pretty proud of it! Expecially the latest addition!"

She kissed him. "Yea, bet you are, Tiger!" She pointed on a small bruise on her hip where the panty waistband had been pulled hard against her skin in Tom's assault. "Tiger did that to me!"

Tom grinned and she took his hand and led him into the bedroom. Kelli slid in under a sheet, pulling him with her, smiling. "Come lay with me, Tom, let's snuggle all night!"

Tom grinned, laid down on his back and Kelli rolled over on her hip, draping her long, beautiful leg across his abdomen and pressing her girls against his chest. One of Tom's hands naturally went to hold her bottom while the other caressed her cheek. The lovers enjoyed a long, long, sensuous kiss, their eyes locked together.

'Ok, can't believe I'm doing this -- but he asked, and I just can't say no to this man.' Kelli pulled back, touched his cheek and whispered. "This is just for you, baby." Then Tom's Gym Buddy began to sing Strong Enough, softly, in a beautiful, lilting voice, just above a whisper.

Kelli's singing voice was even more beautiful than her speaking voice. Tom immediately felt a shiver across his back, shoulders and scalp. 'Oh, my god, it's wonderful.' Since she was pressed against him, he could hear and feel her singing -- a wonderful sensation he'd never experienced, or even thought of.

Tom squeezed her tighter as tears formed at the corners of his eyes and were soon trailing down his temples. 'My god, she's an angel, my Kel, she's an angel.' He held her tight through the rest of the verses.

When she finished, she touched the tear on his temple, scrunched her eyebrows and whispered. "Why are you crying, baby? Was my voice that bad?"

He shook his head. "Kel, your voice is so beautiful, you have the voice of an angel. It's wonderful -- and so are you. Those are tears of joy."

'Oh, wow, never gave a man tears of joy before. He's so special.'

She rubbed away the rest of his tears, they kissed, softly and gently and she whispered. "You're a very special man, Tom Meadows. I'm so happy we're here, together."

Tom smiled. "Good night, Gym Buddy."

"Good night, Gym Buddy." She laid her cheek on his shoulder and they snuggled closer as sleep quickly overtook her. Tom lay awake for a while, holding her, feeling and listening to her breathing, smiling, until he too drifted off.