Gym Buddies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head. "No, I really do love your voice! As a matter of fact...."

She raised her eyebrows. "Whaaaaaat...."

'Dare I? This may be over the line.' "I heard from a reliable source that you have a wonderful singing voice that I was hoping to hear sometime!"

Tom could actually see his Gym Buddy blush in the fading twilight. Their eyes locked for a minute, then she whispered, very softly. "Nobody knows about that except Mom and 'T."

He leaned up and kissed her forehead, gently, like the first time in the hot tub, and whispered. "Will you sing for me, Kel? Your Gym Buddy would love to hear you."

'If I did that would be so personal, so intimate. But I've been more intimate with him than any man, it's almost like we're one person. Still..'

"I'll think about it -- ok?"

"Ok!" They fell into a log passionate kiss. Tom slid her hands between them to caress her breasts, pressed against his chest. "So, how are the girls tonight?"

She looked down at his big hands covering her girls, smiled and looked up into his eyes. "They are the happiest boobs on the planet right now! They're out of prison and their favorite hands are holding them!" He spread his fingers out to cover most of her big mounds. She kissed him and whispered. "These hands, they've so big and strong and gentle, baby. And you can almost cover the girls -- no other man came even close!"

Tom grinned, his heart swelling at hearing he was bigger, and better, than any man she'd had before. 'Yea.'

"Can you feel they're bigger, baby? When you're inside me they just swell up -- feels so good!" She rocked a little, stimulating their sexes to emphasize the point, and kissed his cheek.

"Yea, I can feel it -- makes me so proud I have that effect on you!"

She giggled. "Oh, you should be bustin'-out proud of what you do to me, lover! You've turned me upside down, inside out, every which way!"

He kissed her. "Yea, and you've done the same to me, Kel. I love it!'

The lovers just grinned at each other for a while. "So, I talked your ears off about my day -- how was yours?"

"Well, it sure started off awesome! Seems I woke up cuddled with an angel, and we made love. It was wonderful!"

Kelli beamed. "Yea -- I love waking up with you -- and what happens next!"

Tom stroked her cheek and whispered. "So, I really like sleeping with you, feeling you. I think it's the ultimate expression of trust to sleep with someone, be totally vulnerable to them. I love it that you trust me enough to sleep with me."

She caressed his cheek. "I decided I could trust you when you took me home Thursday night. Only one man in a million would have not taken advantage of me."

He got a serious look. "I would never take advantage of my Gym Buddy."

She touched his chin. "I know. So, how about the rest of your day?"

"Pretty good! Although I felt distracted the whole day.... seems I had my Gym Buddy on my mind a lot! Sometimes I could small her scent on my shirt -- that was so nice. I definitely zoned out a few times!""

"Ya, I had the same problem with my Gym Buddy!"

"I did have one issue that made me mad. Dayon handled a help desk call from one of the wealth management bankers, Whitworth. He was a real jerk to her, and he's got a history of that. She was pretty upset."

Kelli was curious. "Oh, she was so sweet -- and so helpful. How will you deal with it?"

"I plan on having an in-person talk with him in the next couple of days to help him see, um, a different perspective. Oh, and he's one of the ones likely to hit on you."

She smiled. 'My Gym Buddy, he's a real man, stands up for his people.'

"The best part of my day was a visit with our new Assistant Controller. I'd heard good things about her, turns out she's just fabulous!"

She giggled and kissed him, hard. "Go ahead, just keep complimenting me, Mr. Meadows, and see where that gets you!"

He whispered. "Actually, I'm hoping I made such a good impression that she'll sleep with me tonight!"

They laughed. "Wild horses couldn't get me out of this house tonight!"

"So, you got the word on the spring picnic this Saturday?"

"Yea, Marjorie put it on my calendar -- starts at eleven, right?"

"Yep. Oh, and Angelo usually gives a speech to start off, so you don't want to be late."

"Good to know."

Tom paused. "And they like everyone to bring their spouses and kids."

They locked eyes, both realizing this would put Richard and Tom in the same place, at the same time. Kelli suddenly got a concerned look on her face. 'Oh, that will be very uncomfortable -- shit!"

'Definitely not looking forward to meeting the husband with her standing right there -- shit!'

Kelli deftly changed the subject. "So I was thinking of scheduling the bra modeling session for nine that morning, so we can make it to the picnic on time -- can you come with me?"

Tom grinned. "Oh, let's see, watch my Gym Buddy, the most beautiful woman on the planet, model bras -- or hang out with the guys at the gym?" They laughed. "Oh, oh, oh, I know the answer to this one -- heck yes -- can't wait to see you model, Kel!"

Kelli's face betrayed some anxiety. "I'm nervous -- I don't know these people, and I've never done this. What if they're nasty, or try to paw at me, or something?"

"I'll be right there with you -- if you're not comfortable we'll leave right away."

She smiled and kissed him. "Thanks, Tom -- you're the best! Do we need a secret signal?"

Tom grinned. "I'll just know. So, on Friday we have an all-hands meeting at lunch in the big training room -- they'll introduce you and the other corporate new hires and you're supposed to say a few words." He knew she didn't like being the center of attention.

"Yea, Marjorie told me. Not looking forward to that."

Tom smiled. "You'll do fine, Kel. But hey, I could do it for you, introduce you. I'd have a lot of nice things to say!"

They laughed. "Oh, I bet. No way I'd trust you to not get personal!"

"Hey, I could do it! I'd say 'This is Kelli, she's really, really smart and she's the most wonderful woman in the world -- you should see these cute dimples on her back, just above her butt -- and she's the best kisser!"

They laughed and Kelli twisted his ears. "You're so bad, Mr. Meadows! So, speaking of bad, I'd like to discuss what happened in the front hall tonight. Seems I was forcibly attacked by some beast of a man, without a chance to give my consent. He took my sex, hard, he was a brute. I'll probably end up with bruises."

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Really? Shall we call the police?"

She grinned, kissed him, hard, and whispered. "Actually, the fire department would be more appropriate -- since that was so smokin' hot!" They laughed. She nipped at his ear and whispered, lower. "I've never, ever been taken like that, like I was an animal in the wild." She paused and looked him in the eye. "And I loved it, baby, that it was you. I was hungry for you, pussy was screaming, demanding your big cock. You manhandled me, forced my legs apart, pushed your huge thing between my thighs. I needed you to penetrate me, hard, take my sex. I remember pulling my panty aside, to let you in, without even thinking -- and you grabbed it, tore it, rammed yourself into me, so hard. You felt bigger, harder than ever." She paused to kiss him, her hips moving sensuously, her eyebrows raising. "You know every girl's fantasy is for a handsome, studly man to take her hard with his big, hard cock, rip her panties. My orgasm was so strong, so sudden, so huge -- I think I may have blacked out for a second! It lasted so long. And you had a monster cum, too -- I could tell. You're on notice -- that better happen again!"

Tom grinned. "Yes, ma'am!"

Kelli giggled. "Remember I told you Mom always said to keep one layer between pussy and any nearby erections?" Tom nodded. "Well, that didn't stop my Tiger from penetrating me with his manhood! Oh, and I even like how that sounds - you penetrating me!"

He laughed. "I don't think anything could have stopped me, Kel, I just had to have you. But then it was your turn on the bed -- the Tigress took me hard, and fast, had her way with me."

She kissed him hard, her eyes big. "Any problems with that, Mr. Meadows?"

Tom's smile could not have been any bigger. He whispered. "God no, I loved it! It feels so good when you take control, Kel. Part of your sensuality is that you're physically so strong -- I've never experienced that before -- never even knew it existed!"

Kelli smiled, immensely proud and satisfied that she was better -- far better - than any woman Tom had experienced. 'Yea!' She kissed him, then pushed up off his shoulders, stood up, turned around and sat right back down on his cock. Tom's arms crossed around her, holding her tight, and his hands cupped and held her magnificent breasts just under the warm, bubbling water. She leaned over and they kissed, sweetly, smiling, and whispered. "I love being on your lap having your manhood deep inside me. It's the best way to end up the day!"

"Yea, I love it too!"

She looked at the fresh wounds on his forearm, touched them, and giggled. "See what you get when you attack a defenseless woman in your front hall? She fights back!" Tom chuckled.

The lovers enjoyed just being together, touching, totally connected, physically and emotionally. Tom smiled at a memory. "So, I was just thinking of massaging you that first time. I was surprised how good it felt to touch your skin. That's when I first thought of us being more than just casual friends."

She grinned and they kissed. "Yea, your hands just felt sooooooooo good. I knew I wanted more touching. I'm thinking of how nice it was of you to help me practice for the interview -- I just had to feel you, sit on your lap. And our touching that night was so hot, so good!"

"When you came by to tell me you got the job and hugged me it felt so wonderful, Kel. I was so happy you wanted to tell me right away, felt so proud of you! And I knew I wanted more Kelli hugs!"

"And then there's Thursday night. I wanted to dress so you'd look at me, look at my body. But I didn't plan to get naked with you and have thirteen orgasms -- that's for sure!"

They laughed.

The lovers went back and forth, sharing their memories, kissing, snuggling, for a good while, occasionally moving to pleasure their sexes, locked together, two halves of a whole.

"So, last night you were a little sore inside. Seems like this morning you were fine. Is everything, um, ok?"

Kelli laughed and touched Tom's face. "Yes, Tom, my vagina is good, thank you for asking!" Tom blushed.

"Well, I, um, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting you......"

She kissed him and whispered. "I think I just needed some time to adjust to your size." She squeezed Tom's pole with her inside muscles for emphasis. "Your manhood is big, really big. And I like that." She paused. "A lot." Another pause. "A WHOLE lot! When you're not inside me I feel this sort of emptiness that I never felt before. I think with all our sex you've changed me inside, Tom, to fit your erection. It's wonderful, never felt it before."

'Yea, like to hear that.'

The lovers shared another long, hot kiss. Finally, Tom raised an eyebrow. "So, I was thinking there might be some ice cream left over?"

"Oh, I had the same thought! There is. Can we have the waiter bring it to us so we don't have to move?"

They chucked. He squeezed his lover tight and whispered. "Maybe we can have dessert in bed, like Saturday night!?"

"Yea, I'd like that! Can we take a shower and get ready for bed?"

Tom grinned. "A shower? Together? Not hard to sell me on that!"

Kelli caressed her lover's cheeks -- and giggled. "Ok, truth question!"

"Ready!"

"So, the Pleasure Pole you currently have inside me seems to stay hard for hours and hours, and I have enough experience to know that's just not natural. Are taking some of those blue pills I heard of that make a man stay hard!?"

Tom broke out laughing. "No, I am not!" He squeezed her, flexing his hands on her breasts. "It's you, Kel, you make me so aroused -- you're so sensual, everything you do, how you move, your curves, how you feel on top of me. I guess it's just my natural reaction to you."

She giggled. "Ok, even though you're a male, I guess I'll believe you!"

Tom bear-hugged his lover. "Shower first?"

She kissed him. "Yea, baby. I seem to recall having amazing, wonderful sex with some man there just this morning. I hope he'll be joining me!" She giggled. "Actually, I hope we'll be joining our bodies!"

Kelli started to lift her body up off his shaft -- and then Tom pulled her right back down, hugging her extra close, and whispered. "Tell me this won't be the last time we'll be together in this hot tub, baby."

She turned her head and they kissed. "Oh, we'll definitely do more of this, Mr. Meadows!"

She slowly lifted up, his pole sliding out of her. Tom stood up, took her hand, they stepped out of the tub and walked to the living room, dripping, her boobs and his slowly-deflating erection bobbing in front of them. Tom led her to her bag in the front hall, nodded down at it, and kissed her. 'She needs to get it out of the way -- better sooner than later.' "You should make the call." The lovers' eyes locked, and she nodded.

"I hate this part, leaving him for another man, even for a few minutes. Damn.'

She kissed him, fished her phone out of her bag and headed for the patio, sliding the door closed behind her. Tom stuffed the rest of the pizza into a ziplock bag and tossed it into the fridge. As he made his way into the living room, he saw her outside, sitting on the lounge, phone to her ear, facing just to the side of the closed sliding glass door. Tom was treated to a view of his naked lover, still wet, her long, crossed bare legs, the sensuous curve of her hip, her magnificent breasts thrust out. Just the visual alone caused blood to surge into his manhood. He paused, looked out at her. 'Well, at least I get the satisfaction of knowing she'll be spending the night with me. And he doesn't know I've been doing his wife for hours and her pussy is full of my cum! He grinned. 'Maybe I should remind her what's waiting for her!'

He walked directly towards her, making sure to sling his rapidly-hardening manhood and big sac back and forth. Tom could see her turn her head slightly, drawn by the movement, her eyes now locked on the organ that had ravaged her, loved her, brought her to so many orgasms, filled her inside with his man stuff. He couldn't help but smirk as he reached the sliding glass door. 'Could just go out, stand right in front of her, like when her mother was on the phone!' He thought better of it and instead raised his arms up, hands on the molding above the door, wide apart, his legs spread, fully displaying his big, gleaming, muscular, very naked, powerful male body to distract his lover. He swung his cock and balls just a bit, their motion transfixing the naked woman outside talking to her husband. He smiled. 'God, this is so hot -- teasing her like this!'

Kelli's eyes got huge. 'Damn, he's deliberately displaying himself to me, teasing me, tempting me, showing me he's better, bigger than my husband, superior to him.'

Tom watched her slowly begin to stand up, barely paying attention to the man on the phone.

The sight of her naked form and the motion of his cock brought him back to his full nine and a half inches in seconds. Now she was standing, fully erect -- as was Tom! He wagged his hard shaft back and forth for her, putting on a cock show. He turned to the side, thrust out his hips, to give her the profile view of his now fully-hard stalk.

Kelli struggled to pay at least perfunctory attention to her chattering husband while her lover paraded his proud maleness right in front of her. 'Oh, god, he's perfect, his cock is perfect, so big. He's so male. He wants me. Need it back inside me, pleasuring me.' Her pussy creamed.

Tom nodded his head towards the bathroom, grinned, turned and walked away from the glass door. He picked up her torn, stretched panty from the bedroom floor and admired it as he turned on the shower. 'Yea, took her, took her hard. And she wanted it, bad, as bad as I did. Damn, that was hot.' He held the panty while the water warmed up until he heard the sliding glass door open and close. He poked his erection through the leg hole, hung the ruined garment over his shaft, just below the ridge of his helmet, and rested his hands up on top of the shower enclosure as Kelli's naked, big, beautiful bobbing breasts and erect nipples entered the bathroom, jiggling enticingly, followed immediately by Kelli herself.

Tom nodded down at her panty, hanging from his erect manhood. "So, look what I found."

She stared at the erotic sight of what was left of her underwear dangling from her lover's huge, pulsing phallus, standing out from his muscled groin, just above horizontal, swaying with the slight movement of his hips. 'Oh, god, that's so hot!' Kelli reached out with both hands, slid her panty off his cock, examined the garment and looked up at him, arching her eyebrows. "Well, these are all torn and stretched. Whoever did this must have wanted what was inside of them really, really, badly, been hungry for it, craving it, wanting it so much that he couldn't even wait to slip them off?"

Tom cocked his head and raised his eyebrows. "Possibly...."

Kelli turned, hung the remains of her black panty on the light fixture, adding to Tom's ladies' underwear collection, and then quicky shoved her naked lover backwards into the shower. She seized his shoulders, pushed him against the wall, hard, got right in his face and growled in a low voice. "I know exactly what you were doing out there, Mr. Meadows, deliberately trying to arouse me while I'm talking to my husband by showing off your male body, your big hard cock, right in front of me, teasing an innocent woman. So, I'm going to mount you, fuck you hard, make you pay!"

She grabbed his neck and quickly hiked her legs up around his hips, spreading wide for her lover. Tom's engorged pole instinctively found her wet opening, plunged in, and Tigress and Tiger just went right at it. Kelli held his head in a powerful grip, her nose against his, her eyes blazing with lust. His big paws enveloped her perfect butt cheeks, squeezing them hard, feeling her muscles flexing as she humped his cock. After just a minute Tom began meeting her thrusts, the base of his thick shaft pushing against her little clit, and that brought forth her climax. Her eyes narrowed as it rocketed through her, making her call out, gasping. "Oh, god!" She gripped and squeezed his head as she shivered through her strong orgasm. They stopped moving as they were both consumed by the powerful sensations Kelli was experiencing.

Tom whispered into her ear. "Have I paid the price for my bad behavior, baby, or is their more punishment coming?"

Kelli shivered through an aftershock, then kissed her Gym Buddy, hard, and whispered, breathlessly. "Oh, there will be, Mr. Meadows, you can count on it.' Her eyes blazed. "You just keep finding new ways to light me up, make me need your big pole inside me, make me lose control, cum so hard." They kissed, long and hard.

She suddenly pulled back, still gasping for breath. "It turns you on, doesn't it?"

Tom scrunched his eyebrows, not understanding.

She whispered. "It excites you that you're having another man's woman, and you know you're so much bigger, better than him, sexually, better at pleasuring me, taking me to the stars. You liked it that he called when you were inside me."

Tom smiled. 'Busted!' "It did excite me, baby, I admit it, just like you're proud of taking a man from his woman. We're alike in that way, right?" She nodded. "We're competitive, we want to win."

She kissed him, hard. "I like that, Tom, it's very primal. Makes the Tigress want you even more!"