Gym Class Violation

Story Info
Cindy is taught a lesson after gym session.
941 words
4.02
22.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkwad69
kinkwad69
14 Followers

(All characters in this story are above 18 years of age)

"What is your name?" I hear an icy voice behind me. I turn around and sure enough, it's Mai, the hottest girl in the entire school.

"C-Cindy" i stutter quickly, covering my chest with my shirt.

We had Dodgeball in gym class, and unfortunately, I had accidentally tripped Mai over as we were teaming up, and also got her out. I didnt really mean to, but at that moment I couldnt help but snicker a little.

Now she's in front of me, wearing a tight shirt through which her nipple piercings are perfectly recognizable and tight shorts, showing her camel toe that failed to hide the shape of her fat pussy, clear that she didnt rely on panties.

She was rumored to have slept with the entire school, boys AND girls, and even teachers! Hence why she always gets above average in tests.

"Cindy... is there a problem with your legs? You just can't keep them together can you?" She glared at me and snatched my shirt away, leaving me in my bra.

"Well i can say the same thing about you but, no. It was an accident." I was getting kind of annoyed. Girls around me gasped.

Mai suddenly slammed me into the locker and shoved her fingers in through my shorts.

Her long acrylic nails dug into my meaty pussy, making me gasp. I had shaved it a day ago, so it was really sensitive. I loved the way every small contact on the bald skin intensified, but I certainly didnt think fate would bring my cunt here.

"You have a really big mouth... and tongue. It can be used for better things, like cleaning shitholes, not for blabbering with no control." she said with an evil smirk. My eyes widened at her words. Uh-oh, she's upto no good.

I was pushed to the floor and before i could scurry the fuck out of there, her group of equally mean, horny girls blocked my way.

"You will eat all the nine team members of my group until they cum," she dictated, "starting with me" she smiled and sat on the bench. She spread her legs to reveal a long zipper that ran along the stitching of the crotch and ass. Woah i did NOT see that!

She unzipped it and a fat pussy spilled out of it. It was quite honestly, mesmerizing. It was plumper than mine, bald, and barbwire tattooed on the skin, disappearing into her clit. Was her clit inked too? i wanted to find out.

What was even more arousing was that it had a thin layer of white goo over her cunt.

I realised that while i was busy drooling over her private, the girls had stripped me butt naked in front of 20 students. I was suddenly very insecure of my body but I got pushed to the floor, lying on my back. They pused my legs so my feet were over my head, making a diamond shape with my legs. Cold immediately rushed to my clit, it was exposed for everyone to see. I wanted to regret shaving my pussy bare, but i couldn't. I got wetter under the gaze of everyone in the room, more people should've seen me in this position.

Mai stood over me, squatting over my head just enough for me to have a close up of her wet pussy. The tattoo did run to her clit. A drop of her fluid, or whoever's cum it was inside her, dropped on my upper lip and i darted my tongue out to taste it.

"You are one dirty whore, I thought you will be screaming crying begging, but here you are, in a humilating position with a soaking wet pussy hole." her words made me embarrassed and hornier.

She seated her majestic cunt down on my face and grinded on it. I gave up all my sanity and lunged at her pussy, drinking away all the cum. It could be anyone's; the jocks, the nerds, juniors or seniors, maybe a teacher's or a janitor's, or even multiple men. But i didn't care, all i cared about was filling my stomach with whatever was in her vagina.

I felt hands gliding along my slit, making my pussy jolt with excitement, it was all too much. I was too sensitive. Cold spits splattered on my hole and rubbed in. I screamed a moan into Mai's hole, and it in turn stimulated a moan from her too.

"Yes that felt so good slut, put a clip on her clit. It will keep her screaming into me" I felt a small clawclip being attached to the skin around my clit, the teeth caging it in. It hurt really bad and i screamed in a muffle.

My slit was attacked with many hard slaps. It only hurt when it was over my caged clit, otherwise it just stung and i was enjoying it.

After minutes Mai gripped one hand over my left tit and one on my bruised cunt as if they were bedsheets. As her orgasm approad the grip got stronger and were surely going to leave marks. I screamed continuously to help her orgasm faster, and she did.

She squirted all over my mouth.

And I had no other option than to swallow it, wasn't bad at all.

"Make sure everyone cums before they leave. Don't worry about the teacher, I'll talk to him myself." she got off of me, took her bag and gave me a last look before strutting off.

She had not even zipped her shorts up before leaving.

kinkwad69
kinkwad69
14 Followers