Gym Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
596 Followers

"How many have you lost?" I asked her grinning.

"A few," she replied returning my grin. She knew I wanted more detail but she was going to make me ask her for it.

"What did you have to do?" I asked her.

"Blowjob and sex," she said.

"Everyone watching?" I asked.

"Yeah, but not like it was tonight," she said, "Like most regular nights most people there are signed up to a battle so although they are in the room you don't feel like you are being watched."

"Did you swallow?" I asked her.

"Of course," she replied. "I assume you are staying over?" she asked changing

the subject.

"Yeah, if that is okay," I said, "Need a shower."

"Yeah, me too," she said, "You go first."

I showered and brushed my teeth using the toothbrush that I kept at her house. I put on my t-shirt and some panties and then went back to her room. She showered while I got into bed and when she came back she joined me. We turned off the light and chatted. I loved the shower cream she used, it smelt so nice. I was still horny and I wish that I had fingered myself in the shower. Even though she would have picked me up on it at least it would have tamed my mind slightly and I wouldn't be laying in bed with my best mate creaming my panties.

I rolled onto my side and tried to sleep, but the night was cycling around in my mind and I couldn't turn my brain off. Jess's breathing never settled either so she wasn't asleep yet. I turned my head to look at her and she looked back at me when she felt me move. "Not tired?" she asked. I just shrugged. "Or horny?" she grinned at me.

"Maybe," I replied after a moment's pause. I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer that honestly or not. We are close and we know everything about each other, I have lived her boyfriends as she has lived mine. Descriptive detail was never lacking so yeah... very few secrets. Admitting to being horny though was a line that we have never crossed before.

She giggled in reply. "Me too," she said, "Fucking creaming myself."

"It was awesome wasn't it?" I said, "I would never class myself as being into voyeurism, but damn... that was amazing."

"Yeah," she said, "And I can't help but imagine how her journey home went."

"Or when she got back," I finished for her. "Imagine walking into your house in that state knowing your brother was going to see you."

"Yeah," she nodded, "Like naked is bad enough. But she was a mess. A cummy mess."

"And the taxi driver as well," I said, "I hope he had seat covers."

Our conversation died down. The topic was not helping the dryness of my underwear and I assume it was having a similar effect on her. I am sure I have shared a bed with her before when she has been horny. I know I have been horny when sleeping with her, but we have never shared such revelations before. "Do you need to cum?" she asked me.

"Oh, uhm," I said not expecting that question at all. "Do you?" I asked in reply.

She looked at me trying to gauge my reaction before she answered that question. She nodded first before answering. "Yeah," she said, "Soooo fucking bad."

I grinned at her. "Eww," I said giggling. "But yeah, me too."

"Go on then," she said.

I rolled to face her as my neck was starting to ache being twisted around to look at her. She was grinning at me. "What? Here?" I asked. She nodded in reply. "No way," I said wondering if she was joking or not. I assumed that she was, but I knew she wasn't

"I will if you will," she said.

"Serious?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said, "Why not?"

Good question. I had no good reason to not do it. If I was at home I would have cum already. Social acceptance was the only reason not to and that argument loses a lot of weight when socially acceptable or not, we both wanted to. "You first..." I said.

"Okay," she said and I felt her shift her weight in the bed. I felt her open her legs. Not legs akimbo wide, but she definitely opened her legs. I could feel her move her arm and hand and her eyes closed followed by an all too familiar smile on her face.

"Are you?" I asked her.

"Maybe..." she grinned at me.

I watched her for a second then rolled onto my back. I opened my legs and slid my hand down the front of my shirt and into my underwear. I was so wet so with no hesitation or teasing I pushed my index finger inside myself.

We watched each other as we played with ourselves. Neither of us was proper going for it. I was so horny I would cum in seconds if I wanted to, but I was masturbating in bed with my best mate. I felt her lift her hips off the bed and take off her panties. "Oooo really?" I said grinning at her.

"Yep," she smiled back, "Top as well," she added as she sat up and lifted her t-shirt up and over her head.

She didn't readjust the duvet and I could see her breasts in the dim light that the TV was emitting. I glanced at them. Each glance lingered a little longer than the last as I began to pick up the pace between my legs. I wriggled out of my t-shirt and then slid my panties down to my ankles. We stared at each other as we fingered ourselves. I could feel the bed moving as we played with ourselves. She moved her leg and glanced her foot against mine. I thought it was an accident, but she didn't move it away.

I smiled at her and gently stroked my bare foot against hers. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. I bent my leg at the knee and touched it against her side. She did the same as we intertwined our legs together. "How close are you?" I asked her. I was controlling myself. I could cum whenever I wanted.

"Very," she replied urgently.

"Me too," I replied softly as I picked up the pace and added a second finger inside myself. "Let's cum."

"Uh hu," she nodded and closed her eyes. I stared at her as she orgasmed next to me. She opened her eyes and stared at me as my orgasm washed over me. Holding my breath and controlling my volume we stared into each other's eyes. "Sooooooooo good," she whispered tilting her head back and closing her eyes.

"Will you cum again?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded and almost right on cue she orgasmed again. "You?" she asked, her eyes dreamy and glassy as she kept herself on the edge of orgasm.

I shook my head. "Not normally," I said.

"Poor you," she said grinning at me. I could hear her fingering herself more than see anything. I was just staring into her eyes. I could hear the rhythm that she was using and it was just so sexy. A level of intimacy that I have never achieved with a guy before. If a guy isn't in you or trying to get in you he doesn't seem to be able to stay engaged. Maybe I am just dating the wrong guys, or maybe a need to date girls.

I glanced down her naked body, but the shallow angle meant that I couldn't really see anything beyond her breasts. I wanted to prop myself up on my elbow and watch her, but I wasn't sure if that would be creepy or a little too keen. Looking back on it we were in bed with each other, naked, we had both already orgasmed and she was edging towards a second one, We were probably both a bit beyond the 'keen' stage.

I was still playing with myself, but I wasn't likely to cum again. I could have a couple if I really chased it, but I usually just switched from orgasm chasing to dreamy sleep before it happened. She opened her eyes and it almost looked like it surprised her that I was still watching her, She was in her own world and that brief glimpse back into reality surprised her a bit. She smiled at me and then closed her eyes again. She didn't say anything as I lay next to my best mate who was currently two or three knuckles deep in herself.

I stopped playing with myself and she lifted her head up to look at me as she confirmed I had actually stopped. "Done?" she asked quizzically.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "I'll fall asleep."

"Really?" she asked sounding genuinely surprised. As I have said we are very close and discuss nearly everything. Masturbation though, is still a taboo, we have hinted at it and without saying as much we both know that we both do it, but detailed discussion has never been discussed.

"Yeah," I said.

She didn't reply, she closed her eyes and continued where she left off. I wasn't sure if she was holding herself back from orgasm, or her body was resisting a second. I was going to roll onto my side to watch her, but I felt a brush against the top of my thigh. I thought it was an accidental stroke as she shifted her position, but when I looked at her face she was grinning at me. Her eyes flicked down my body and I felt my legs opening before I had even processed the thought of even considering such an action.

We didn't say anything to each other, but I felt her fingers tickle the top of my thigh. Instead of pulling back or me closing my legs I opened them further. She walked her fingertips up the front of my thigh, but with each step she took she edged further and further towards the inside of my thigh. I was fully exposed, I was on my back and my legs were wide open. I felt her as high up my thigh as she could possibly get. Her fingertips were just about touching my pubes and I could feel the hair being affected by her presence. It took me a few seconds to realise that I was holding my breath, I was expecting penetration, but at the same time, I was beyond apprehension.

I bit my lip playfully, the signal for 'I am not sure, but yeah, okay'. "Fuck," I said way louder than I intended as she stroked her finger across my pussy.

"Probably quieter than that," she grinned at me.

"Sorry," I replied.

She teased her finger against me and again I was holding my breath. She gently pushed into me and my eyes rolled into the back of my head for a second. "Fuuuuuuck," I said, this time I managed to keep the volume down to barely a whisper.

I noticed that her legs were also open and I wandered my hand across to her privates. She was so hot and as my fingertips danced across her pussy I felt her wetness. I have felt my own wetness thousands of times, but never another girls. "Yes please," she whispered with a smile. I hadn't noticed that I had hesitated for longer than a tease and the delay was creeping towards the 'yeah just finger me already' stage.

I did, I slipped two fingers inside her and her reaction was similar to my own. "I am shit with my left hand, sorry," I said as I made my excuses early.

"Feels more than okay to me," she said looking into my eyes. "We working it out or are you telling me?" she asked with a dirty grin.

It took me a few seconds until it dawned on me. "Oh, that is good. Two fingers works," I said as I told her how to get me off. "You?"

"Yeah, just two fingers is good," she replied.

I came first, shuddering and twitching to orgasm as she fingered me. When I had come down from my high I rolled onto my side so I could use my right hand. There was no hesitation this time and I pushed my middle and index fingers into her. "Oh fuck yes," she mumbled, "You are way better with your right hand."

"Told ya," I grinned at her. I perched on my elbow and watched her as I fingered her. I can see why guys stare at my pussy when they are doing similar to me. It was addictive and so sexy. Having such power in just two fingers was addictive.

"Slow down a bit," she said.

"Sorry," I replied as I slowed down and switched her depth instead.

"Not sorry," she said shaking her head, "I was gonna scream the house down if you kept that up," she grinned at me.

I felt her pussy pulse and squeeze my fingers and I switched my gaze up to her face. I watched her cum as I felt it on my fingers. She was so tight, like painfully tight when she was at the height of her pleasure. I slowed down and stopped playing with her. "Needed that?" I asked her with a smile.

"God yes," she said as she caught her breath.

We didn't say anything else, we didn't need to, there was nothing to say really. "Night," I said as I leaned in for our usual good night cheek kiss. She moved her head though and our lips met along with an exploratory tongue. I tasted her for the first time and she tasted good. Really good. She grabbed the duvet and pulled it up over the both of us.

We usually slept facing away from each other, we also didn't tend to sleep naked either. Not tonight though. We shuffled into the centre of the bed, our noses practically touching and I could feel the heat of her naked body against my own. I rested my hand on her thigh and she did the same. We kissed again and fell asleep.

*********************

Thanks for reading

All comments welcome

stripgnd
stripgnd
596 Followers