Gym Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you?" I asked.

"Nar," she said. "They are clumsy to remove. Do you do it in the bathroom? Or just while waiting? Do you place them like a trophy on the side, or do you put them in your bag? I just don't wear underwear. Plus guys are very visual when it comes to being turned on. Being able to see your nipples through the dress doesn't help their control. Plus if it starts to go really wrong you can offer up a quick flash by opening your legs."

"So you are naked underneath that dress?" I asked. I was still not convinced that this wasn't a weird trick and I was about to get pranked in an epic sort of way.

"Yeah," she said, "Totally commando under this."

"Okay," I said looking at her. She took the hint and turned away while I removed my bra and panties. I put them into the rucksack I had brought with me and she turned around again. "Ready?" she asked.

"I don't think I will ever be ready," I replied, "But let's go."

We arrived at the gym just before half 7 and Jess let us in with a key. All of the blinds were closed. We went in and there were a lot of people around. Jess introduced me to everyone, but I forgot everyone except for Josh. He was indeed very cute. He was over 6 foot tall. Dirty blonde hair in a surfer style and a nice body from what I could see. Definitely the sort of guy I would be attracted to.

We chatted for a while and everyone came over and said hi. They all seemed nice and it took me a few minutes to realise that some girls were wearing dresses and some were wearing jeans. I guess the ones in jeans weren't playing tonight. Including myself and Jess there were four girls out of nine wearing dresses. I was shown the bikes we would be using and they were seriously impressive bits of kit. Jess cycled the opposite one and I watched the dildo thrust up and down for a few moments. Jess smiled at me. "Feels really good," she said. "Josh will try finding out what you like. Don't tell him. For obvious reasons."

"What I like?" I asked her, but I think I knew what she meant.

"Yeah, what gets you off," she said, "They asked me, but even if I wanted to tell them I honestly don't know."

"And neither do you need to," I replied back with a smile.

"Okay, riders and observers, let's get the evening started," a voice boomed over the tannoy system. "We have a new rider tonight. Please welcome Sophie Lloyd to the group," they said.

"As is tradition," the voice continued, "She is battling tonight and she is first up. She is battling Josh and the standard 6-inch dildo will be used. Good luck to both of you."

I went up to the front with Josh and we shook hands. "Ready to go cross-eyed?" he asked.

"You wish," I replied. I was pleased with how confident my reply came across, inside I was terrified.

He sat on the bike setup for males and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I got a good look at his dick. I couldn't help but smile as he slowly inserted himself into the toy. He was already erect and as was required he had taken a Viagra to ensure his erection didn't fade prematurely. I was slightly wet just from the anticipation, but wasn't wet enough, but Jess had said the bike will apply lube.

I sat on the seat and pressed the prepare button. I felt the bike buzz beneath me and felt the dildo rise up and press against me. It was slick with lube and I adjusted my position to line it up and gasped as I felt it slide inside me a few times. "Ready?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, ready," I said nodding and looking around the room. 18 people were looking at me. 18 people were watching me sitting on a sex bike with a 6-inch dildo up me. It felt nice. I was 19, and I am still very much at the age where if you stick something in me and ram it in and out quick enough I am not going to complain. There are better and more effective ways to get me off, but as a tried and tested method the simple approach of 'just fuck me' will get the job done.

"Want a free tip?" one of the girls who I think was called Jenny asked me.

"Sure," I replied.

"Don't cum," she grinned, "Good luck."

We were counted down and I selected resistance 5 and settled into a steady pace. The max resistance was 10 and I expected to be able to manage level 5 for a while at a steady pace. I am not sure what setting he selected, but damn, it felt nice. I tried not to give anything away with my reactions, but it is very off-putting having a dildo up you.

Level 5 was tough, I am not sure if I was just out of shape, or what, but my legs were aching already a bit. I wouldn't be able to keep up this pace and resistance for long so I dropped the resistance and picked up the pace. Experience has taught me that when a cock is in your hand just go controlled and quick. Length of stroke doesn't really matter. That is what I hoped anyway.

"Tired already?" he asked. "Am I allowed to use the clit vibrator?"

He was answered with a several confirmations from the people watching and he pressed something on his bike and I felt the clit vibrator turn on. My eyes fluttered and he blurred for a second. "Fuck," I said out loud before I could censor myself.

"Ooo she likes that," he said grinning at me. "Cum for me," he said.

"Not that good," I smiled back at him. Luckily he had done like all guys do and assume faster was better. Not true. Go deep, go slow. I picked up my pace and I could see him struggling. I could feel that he was using a high level and it would be tough and he was trying to maintain a very fast speed while being masturbated. After 10 seconds I felt the depth reduce as well as the speed. My nipples were rock hard and although I could feel the lube being applied to me it wasn't required. I was soaking wet with my own excitement. I turned off the lube as I had been shown earlier.

It was surreal. I was getting masturbated in front of 18 people, 19 if you include Josh and one of them was my best mate. She was just standing watching me. I am not entirely sure who's corner she was in. I would like to think that she was in my corner, but I am not totally sure. It felt so nice, it was at the stage where I would start making requests that he fingers me, rubs my clit, or just goes down me. I was close enough to cum if I got the correct stimulus, I was just hoping that he didn't up the resistance so I was taking the full 6 inches.

"Come on," I urged as I looked at him intently. I was speeding up and slowing down looking for a reaction. I upped the resistance back to five again and got the reaction I was looking for. He didn't say anything, he just moaned softly and the aching from my legs disappeared. I could taste victory and I picked up the pace again. I upped the resistance to 6 to give him longer strokes and stared at him. "Cum for me," I grinned at him.

"No way," he said shaking his head, but not sounding at all convinced.

"You know you want to," I grinned at him.

He shook his head, but I could feel the dildo in me changing speed repeatedly as he began to lose control. It stopped and I look at him excitedly. It started again and I could feel my legs burning. I went for it, the last push. Do or die, he either had an orgasm or I would need 30 seconds to recover my legs, in which time he would most likely recover enough to finish me off. "Come on," I urged, "Cum for me. Be a good boy," I said.

"Fuck," he said and I felt the dildo stop moving again. "Well played," he gasped seconds before his creamy liquid exploded into the clear plastic cup at the top of the sex toy.

"Haha! Yes!" I said punching the air and speeding up as fast as I could to make sure I milked every last drop. "Nearly had me though," I said as we switched off our machines.

"Yeah, he went too quick and let you off the hook," Jenny said, "You were soooo gonna squeal."

I looked at her and smiled. Surprised and yet impressed she had read me so well. Exactly that, if he hadn't gone quicker or had just gone deeper I would have orgasmed. "What do you want?" Josh asked.

"Just drink the cum," I said.

"Bitch," he said, but there was no malice in it and he smiled. He expected that I guess.

He took the cup off the toy and swirled the contents. It was a decent load and not one I would fancy swallowing. I do swallow and don't actually mind the taste. I am too selfish though, it feels soooo nice inside me, it seems like a waste of it ending up in my mouth. I did feel sorry for him having to drink it cold, but not sorry enough to let him off the hook. He tipped it back and like a salty shot he downed it in one.

He also took his boxers off and I had a good look at him. Still, under the effects of Viagra, he was hot. Like really hot. Awesome dick. If it wasn't for the audience, I would love to have a go on that.

"The newbie wins," rang across the tannoy system, "Congratulations to Sophie. Next up. Jessica vs Martin. Six-inch dildo."

"Ooo, my go," Jess said, "Wish me luck," she added finishing her drink.

She went up and shook Martin's hand. It was strange that I was about to watch two people masturbate. Except for boyfriends though I have never actually watched anyone do it and I have certainly never watched a girl do it. I have known Jess for years. We have seen each other naked a few times when getting changed, but it is not a regular occurrence. The most it has happened was last year when on holiday, the air conditioning in the room was next to useless and we both ended up sleeping in just panties after the first couple of uncomfortably warm nights.

I looked around the room, which was packed. A fairly even mix of male and female people was watching and the nonchalant nature that they were watching was weird but in a cool sort of way. It was like they were about to watch two people arm wrestle or something equally unexciting. In reality, though they were about to watch two people try and win an orgasm race. Martin stripped to his boxers and grinned at Jess. "Ready to lose?" he asked her.

"Always," she grinned back, "But more relevantly are you?" she asked.

He sat on the bike and sorted out the toy around him. I was staring, I was hopeful for a glimpse of his penis, but none was offered. Jess sat on the bike opposite and using the manual controls she inserted the dildo inside herself. I watched her shift her weight around a few times as she got comfortable. It fully inserted and retracted a couple of times and she pressed the ready button once she was happy she was in the correct position and that she was wet enough. Martin had also pressed his and they were counted into the battle.

She was smiling at him as the match began. Her eyes sparkled as he started pedalling and the toy started to penetrate her. He was at level four and cycling at a steady RPM. He was staring at her trying to gauge her reaction while she maintained her best poker face. She was at level three and cycling a little bit faster than he was. "You like that?" he asked her predatorily.

"Nar, having a cock up me feels horrible," she replied sarcastically, "Yeah it feels good," she added but maintained her poker face.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" he asked her.

"Probably... eventually... if you last long enough," she said sounding disinterested, "You first though."

"No no, ladies first," he grinned at her.

"Such a gent," she replied smiling at him and picking up her a pace a little bit. He tilted his head back and let out a soft moan as she did so and her smile grew wider on her face.

Her nipples were rock hard and I could see them through her this dress. I have seen her bare breasts a few times in the past, but it somehow did feel naughtier when it was a voyeuristic glimpse like this was. He kept his pace steady and dropped the resistance which would have reduced the depth of the toy thrusting in and out of her. Most of the nerve endings are in the first couple of inches of her vagina, so not a bad idea. Her eyes went glassy for a second, but she blinked them back into focus quickly. His smile indicated that he noticed though and he maintained the same pace. After a few seconds, he upped the resistance to six to give her a bit more depth. She simultaneously increased her resistance to five and maintained the same speed.

Maintaining the same cycling speed when increasing the resistance did speed up the thrusting as it was going deeper, but still keeping the same thrusts per minute. That went for both of the bikes, he was getting longer faster strokes, while she was getting deeper faster thrusts. They were both starting to breathe heavily and I suspect not all of it was caused by the physical exertion. Her legs faltered first and she dropped the resistance instead of slowing down. "Tired?" he teased.

"Nope," she replied shaking her head and using the reduced resistance to increase her pace.

It was like watching a very sexy game of chess. Both of them were tactically trying to get the upper hand. It would be a domino effect if one of them started to lose control. Cycling with any sort of speed or consistency while rapidly approaching orgasm is not an easy thing to do. Jess was now breathing through her mouth and there was a thin sheen of sweat forming on her chest. She closed her eyes a couple of times and tilted her head back for a second or two each time. Each time she did Martin alternated between going a little bit faster and a little bit slower. I couldn't tell if she was fighting inevitable orgasm, or if the exertion was taking its toll on her legs.

Martin was also breathing through his mouth in long deep breaths although he looked more in control than she was. The guys were cheering him on with phrases like, "Go on, finish her off," while the girls were encouraging Jess to not give up. Jess tilted her head back and stared at the ceiling for a couple of seconds. "Fuck," she mouthed. No sound came out, but you didn't need to be a good lip reader to work that one out.

"Be a good girl and cum," Martin said staring at her. His eyes kept flicking between her legs, but she was maintaining dignity even though she was wearing a fairly short dress and nothing else. She didn't reply, she just shook her head, but I could see she was losing control. I have never watched a girl orgasm before, but I have made myself cum thousands of times and I could recognise the road to orgasm when I saw it. She was travelling down that road pretty quickly.

Jess changed the resistance on the bike again and she went back up to five. She slowed down slightly as her legs met the increased resistance, but it did cause Martin to gasp in surprise. She heard him and opened her eyes to look at him. She grinned and picked up the pace as Martin also picked up the pace. They were staring at each other and it was a test of endurance. Both of them were cycling as quickly as they could manage. Both of them stared at each other. "Fuck," Jess moaned tilting her head back again, "That feels so fucking good," she added and this time she didn't just mouth the words. They were softly spoken, but audible nonetheless. She knew that this was it, in the next few seconds if he didn't cum she was going to.

Both of them were panting hard as they pushed harder and harder. Their legs must have been screaming for mercy, but neither of them wanted to give up. Martin was staring at her with his eyes wide open and I could see his legs slowing. Jess felt the slow down of the toy inside her and she grinned at him. Encouraged by what she assumed to be an upper hand for her she pushed even harder and increased the resistance again. "Shit," Martin gasped and stared at her wide-eyed.

She grinned back at him and kept pedalling. His legs stopped for a second before restarting, but only for a second and when they stopped again, it was at the same time as a loud moan from Martin. "Fuuuuuuuck," he groaned.

"There we go," Jess grinned at him, "Fucking cum for me," she giggled as she stared at the toy that was milking his exploding cock.

He hit the off button on his bike and just sat still as he recovered his breath. Jess switched her bike off and folded her legs together with her feet still on the pedals. "Jess. Confirm you didn't orgasm," rang over the tannoy system.

"I didn't orgasm," Jess said as she caught her breath.

"Defeat for Martin," the tannoy announced.

"Wow," one of the girls watching said, "That was a close one that. How close were you Jess?" she asked.

"Close," she grinned at her, "Really really fucking close. Tingly close."

Once they had both recovered they got off the bikes and Martin stripped naked. He wasn't as cute as Josh, but he was okay looking. I wouldn't kick him out of bed. He drank his semen and screwed up his face in the process. "Now you know how she feels when you spunk in her mouth," one of the girls said to him.

I thought that was it, but Jess was putting on a harness thing and it took me a few seconds to realise that it was a strap on. "Ready to find out why girls tend to say no to anal?" Jess asked him.

"Not really," he said with a coy smile.

She grinned at him and pushed him to his knees. She pushed the dildo down his throat and gagged him a few times. "Nice and wet, she said, "Trust me, you want it really really wet."

He licked and sucked at the cock as she pumped it in and out of his mouth. She was merciless. It wasn't a blow job, it was a face fuck. He was gagging more than he was sucking and I watched on captivated by the display. He reached up her dress and she swatted his hand away aggressively. "You haven't earned that," she said as she grabbed the back of his head and forced the dildo down his throat and held him for several seconds. As soon as she let him go he sprang back off the dildo gasping for air.

She pushed him around so he was knelt on all fours in front of her. She knelt behind him and placed the dildo against his ass. "Relax," she cooed calmly.

She pushed forwards and I saw his toes curl as his ass got penetrated "Oooooooo wow," he said. His use of the word wow was more in surprise than approval. I know that feeling. Surprise is always the initial reaction when something goes up there. Nothing prepares you for it.

"Halfway," she said as she slowly slid it deeper into him.

"Fuck," he said lowering his head as he searched for a more comfortable angle.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back up so his back was horizontal. "Keep your back straight," Jess said.

"It is too big," Martin said trying to lower his head and back again.

"It isn't," Jess said, "Trust me."

"Yeah that isn't too big," one of the girls agreed, "Feels grim doesn't it?" she giggled.

"Feels too big," Martin protested.

"Three quarters in," Jess said, "Safeword if you want. No hard feelings."

He shook his head. "No, I lost, fair is fair," he said.

"Good boy," Jess grinned as she drove it into him the final couple of inches.

His eyes lit up and actually crossed as he took six inches up the ass. It wasn't even a particularly thick or long dildo. He was actually bigger than it. Not by much, but his cock was definitely bigger than the toy that was buried in him. I assume if Jess had lost she would be in a similar position and he would have no concern over size or comfort. "Fuck," he whispered.

"Will do," Jess said and she started to fuck his ass with the strap on. He tried to pull himself off it, but she pulled him back with his hair. I felt for him, I have been in that position more than once and I know how weird it feels. To his credit though he took it.

After a few minutes of Jess fucking his ass while spanking and generally humiliating him she pulled out with no warning and slapped his bare bum as hard as she could. "That will do," she giggled as she stood up and removed the strap-on.

"That was... brutal," I said when Jess came over to me.

"Ha, you think that was brutal? Wait for this battle," she replied, "This is why everyone is here tonight."

Two girls took centre stage and they were introduced as Alison and Rebecca. They were both over 6 foot tall, gorgeous long straight blonde hair that was tied back into a ponytail. They were both super cute as well and they were both wearing a similar style vest and skirt. They smiled at each other as the announcer introduced them and laid out the agreed forfeits for the upcoming battle. I didn't really follow it, but from what I could understand it was basically a no holds barred battle, the loser would submit entirely. It was implied that the submission would be total and to everyone, but I assumed that I had interpreted that incorrectly.