Gym Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls grinned at each other, their large blue eyes sparkling with excitement. "What size are we going with?" Alison asked, "You can pick."

"What do you like most?" Rebecca asked her with a grin. "Depth or girth?" she asked.

"To be honest, either," she replied. "If you are good enough I will cum with either. You?"

"Yeah, same," Rebecca nodded in reply. "Down the middle then? The sixes?" Rebecca asked to which Alison nodded in reply.

"Wanna spice it up a little?" Alison asked.

"Yeah, sure," Rebecca replied, "Coin flip?"

"Uh hu," Alison said, "Flip two coins each. Two heads, you do it topless, two tails you do it bottomless, heads and a tails and you get naked."

"Deal," Rebecca said and shook Alison's hand.

Neither of them had pockets and so neither of them had coins on them, but after a few seconds, they were handed four quarters from people who were watching. They flipped the coins at the same time and let them land on the floor.

Rebecca got Tails and Tails.

Alison got Tails and Heads

"Fuck," Alison said. "Oh well."

Rebecca smiled at her. "Saves time in a few minutes once you have screamed some of your dignity away," she said with a mischievous grin. Rebecca slipped her skirt off and dropped it on the floor. He made no attempt at covering herself up and my eyes were drawn to her pussy. She was shaved totally hairless. She looked awesome, slim hips and well-toned legs combined with her hairless pussy.

"You wish," Alison replied as she lifted her top off and slid her skirt off. She had good boobs. Apple sized and perfectly formed. Her nipples were standing proudly off her chest as a few wolf whistles echoed around the room. She wasn't shaved, but she was very trimmed with just a thin landing strip of blonde pubes between her legs. "Ready to cum?" she asked Rebecca who just grinned at her and sat on the bike that was closest to her. Alison got on the other one and they positioned themselves and allowed the machines to achieve full penetration.

"What is the grudge?" I asked Jess.

She just shrugged. "Grudge match is just what these sort of battles are called," she said, "There isn't an actual grudge. The two of them have never lost a battle, so they agreed to this. One of them is going to lose."

"How long have they been in the club?" I asked.

"Six months or so and eight or nine battles each I think it is," Jess said, "They joined at the same time and have annihilated every guy who has challenged them so far. Emma challenged Alison a couple of weeks ago and got equally destroyed."

"Oh," I said not knowing what to say to that. I hadn't even considered that girls would challenge each other which was an odd oversight on my behalf. "What did Alison do to Emma?" I asked.

Jess grinned at me with a wide toothy grin, her eyes twinkling. "The bikes don't just do front entrance," she said.

"Oh," I said. "Oh!" I said failing to hide my surprise as it registered what that actually meant.

"Yeah, she was merciless," Jess said, "The full nine-inch dildo as well."

"Ouch," I said looking at Emma in sympathy, although she wasn't listening or even within earshot.

Jess followed my eye line and smiled at me. "She made her cum again as well," she said.

"Just from anal?" I asked to which Jess just nodded. "Fuck," I said. More to myself than as a reply or statement.

"Ready?" Alison asked Rebecca who just nodded in reply. "Safeword vanilla?" she asked.

"Uh hu," Rebecca said nodding her head. "Last chance to submit now and I will go easy on you?" she said.

"Ha, no chance," Alison grinned back at her, "No such offer for you. I am going to watch you turn into a human pincushion."

"Well then," Rebecca said, "Let the best girl win."

They were counted in and both of them went high resistance and fast. In unison, they both swore as they simultaneously took six inches plus clit vibration. Alison's foot slipped off the pedal and she stopped for a few seconds as she sorted her feet out again. "Cumming already?" Rebecca teased. Alison resumed pedalling and Rebecca's eyes rolled fully into the back of her head.

She pushed harder and within 10 seconds both of them were sweating and their breathing was very laboured. Alison had no secrets. Being on the bike naked and pedalling didn't offer any sort of dignity preservation. Her pussy was clear to see if you were at the right angle. You could see the toy thumping in and out of her and it was slick with lube and her excitement. "Fucking hell," Alison whispered as she looked down at her feet to aid with her coordination.

Rebecca grinned at her like a cat would grin at a mouse that it had by the tail. "Are you gonna cum?" she asked her. Alison shook her head but didn't speak a reply. "Be a good girl, what do you want? Faster? Deeper? Slower?" she asked her.

Rebecca was toying with her. Speeding up and slowing down her pedalling as she stared at Alison. She was looking for that uncontrolled reaction that gave away what she enjoyed the most. By the looks of it deep and fast seemed to be doing the job. Alison was in trouble and she was already slowing down on the pedals. She upped the resistance to ten and Alison's head snapped back like she had been electrocuted. "Oooo shit," she whispered.

Rebecca was going for it. Urged on by her dominant position she pedalled as quickly as she could and everyone could hear the punishment that Alison's pussy was taking. The thump thump thump of the toy pistoning in and out of her was occasionally punctuated by a gasp, a moan, or a squeal. Alison stopped pedalling and opened her legs wider giving a fully unrestricted view of her womanly charms. She realised what she had done and snapped her legs closed again, but she only pedalled one rotation before stopping again.

"Come on babe," Rebecca grinned at her, "Give it up. What do you need?"

"No," Alison said shaking her head and pedalling again. Rebecca was taking the full six inches as well as the clit vibration, but it was nowhere near as quick as what Alison was taking and it seemed like speed was what was winning the battle. Alison's legs had clearly gone and she was on the ropes. Her body was fighting orgasm, but she was losing the battle, and fairly quickly as well by the looks of it.

Alison stopped pedalling again and opened her legs again. She reached between her legs but stopped herself. "Go on, rub yourself off if you want," Rebecca said smiling broadly at her. She slowed her pedalling right down so the dildo slowly thrust deep into her and then slowly withdrew again. The vibrator was still buzzing against her clit and everyone could see that she was done. She hadn't cum yet, but she was done.

"Bitch," Alison mumbled under her breath.

"Whore," Rebecca replied with a predatorial grin. "Was that an orgasm?" she asked.

Alison shook her head. "No," she said after a couple of seconds. She looked into Rebecca's eyes and Rebecca stared back at her.

"What do you need sis?" Rebecca asked, "Come on... squeal."

"SIS?" I said sounding surprised and looking at Jess.

"Oh yeah, they are sisters," Jess replied.

"Fuck.. wow," I said staring at the two of them as Rebecca desperately hunted for the killing blow.

Alison's eyes were gone. They were closed for the majority of the time and when they did open it was just the whites of her eyes that were visible. Her pupils were staring into the back of her head. "Do you need it up your ass? Is that why you have never lost a battle?" Rebecca teased, "Slut."

Alison shook her head in reply. "Dare ya," Rebecca said, "Can you cum with a cock up your ass?"

Alison didn't reply. She opened her eyes and for a second we saw her sparkling blue eyes, but they rolled upwards again after less than a second. "Turn off the vibrator," Alison gasped, "And as fast as you can," she said.

"Good girl," Rebecca giggled as she adjusted the machine settings. She pedalled as fast as she could and Alison spasmed instantly.

"Fuck," Alison gasped. "Fuck... I am cumming." She moaned loudly as she shuddered to orgasm. She moaned and squealed and yelped as she climaxed. After a few seconds, she slapped at the machine and turned it off. She folded her legs together and sank into the seat gasping for air.

The room was electric. That was quite possibly the sexiest and most awesome thing I have ever watched in my life. The atmosphere was buzzing as the two girls caught their breath. Rebecca from exertion. Alison from what looked like an earth-shattering orgasm. I shifted how I was standing and it was then I realised that I was wet. Wearing just a skirt that feels weird and very exposed as the cool air licks up between your legs against your excitement. I crossed my legs while standing and looked at Jess. "That was quite something," I said.

"Uh hu," Jess nodded in reply. She scanned up and down my body and grinned at me. "Yeah, me too. Wish I had panties on," she said with a giggle.

I blushed but didn't reply to her. It was surreal, it still felt like a dream. Granted a dream I would usually wake up from and spend most of the day in bed if possible. Rebecca got up first and grinned at her sister who was still crumpled in a heap on the other bike. Her chest was still rising and falling rapidly as she recovered herself. Rebecca got dressed then walked up to Alison and pinched her left nipple. "Get off," Alison said swatting her sister away with her hand. Rebecca grinned at her and pulled her to her feet

It took a couple of attempts, the first one Alison's legs failed to work and she just sat back down again. The second time though she unfolded her legs from around the pedals and stood up. She lazily rested her right hand to cover between her legs but made no attempt at covering up her breasts. "That horse has bolted," Rebecca said as she pulled her hand out of the way. "Ready?" she asked.

"No," Alison said smiling at her, "But as ready as I will ever be."

"Who wants a go?" Rebecca asked everyone in the room, "She is yours... have fun."

Rebecca pushed Alison to her knees on the floor and even before she had gotten comfortable on the floor a cock was offered to her mouth. She glanced up at the owner before opening her mouth and letting him slide inside. She bobbed her head back and forth as she sucked him off. After a few seconds, she reached up and assisted her mouth by using her right hand on his shaft. She was being watched by 19 people. Naked, on her knees with a cock down her throat. It was so sexy, degrading for her, but so sexy to watch. The guy in her mouth started to thrust slowly in time with her bobbing head and he didn't last long. "Gonna cum," he said staring down at her.

She reacted by deep throating him so the cum would go straight down her throat to avoid the taste. This was not her first rodeo as they say. I saw her swallow a couple of times when he ejaculated into her mouth. "Don't warn her," Rebecca said, "Just use her."

Alison glanced a look of disapproval at her, but there was no protest. I am not sure if that is because her mouth was full of cock and semen, or if the forfeit had been pre-agreed and that had been part of the agreement. He pulled out of her and barely before she had finished swallowing a second cock was offered to her lips. She looked at the cock that was a couple of inches from her lips for a second before opening her mouth. Her tongue was like a welcome mat as she accepted it. A few of the guys had stripped from the waist down and I felt a tingle between my legs. I wouldn't have swapped positions with Alison at that moment in time, but I would have happily accepted sex. All be it in privacy and behind a closed door. Ideally a locked and soundproof door.

One of them knelt behind her and Rebecca handed him some lube. "Anal only until she cums again," she said. Alison looked up at her sister with pleading eyes, but there was no chance of mercy. The only way she was getting out of this was with the safe word.

The guy applied a generous squirt of lube to her ass and stroked up and down his cock coating it. He wasn't massively long, but he was more than a handful girth wise. As I have said, I will do anal, but very much on my terms and a position I select. Usually on my side, with my hand holding him and controlling depth and speed. Certainly not from behind, on my knees with him having full control. She was still sucking the cock that was in her mouth as she got taken from behind. Her back arched and her mouth fell open for a second. She closed her eyes and after a deep breath, she closed her mouth around him again. She even pushed back onto the rod that was slowly creeping into her ass.

The guy in her bum pushed deeper and deeper until his balls rested against her ass as he held himself in her. The guy in her mouth pushed right down her throat as well and for several seconds they held that position. She was speared between them, a proper spit roast and her eyes were starting to get wider as she ran out of oxygen. She tapped her hand a few times on the guy's hip who was in her mouth. After a second he pulled it out of her mouth and she gasped in a deep breath. "No," she said shaking her head. "Don't choke me."

"Yeah, don't choke her," Rebecca said, "Just fuck her to oblivion."

They did, the guy in her ass pulling out and starting a hard and fast thrusting. Her fingers curled against the carpeted floor as she got taken up the wrong hole. The two of them synchronised between themselves so they were thrusting forward at the same time trapping her between them. With nowhere to go, she was entirely under their control as they screwed her. The guy in her ass came first. He pulled out and moments later he was replaced with a different cock. Again, not massive, but bigger than I would willingly take doggy style in that hole. She was moaning softly as the guy in her ass pushed into her. She was enjoying it. Dirty bitch was actually enjoying it. Judging by the noise she was making she was really enjoying it.

"Are you going to cum?" Rebecca asked the guy who was up her ass.

"Not yet," he said shaking his head, "Why?" he asked.

"Because she is," Rebecca grinned at him, "Steve, let her breathe for a second. Let's hear her orgasm again."

Steve pulled out of her mouth and Alison moaned. She was lost in the moment. Her breathing was laboured and the guy in her picked up the pace. "Oh God," Alison said stretching her arms out in front of her and lowering her chest to the floor.

"Dirty little slut," Rebecca giggled.

"Fuck... you," Alison said between gasps and urgent breaths.

"No no no... fuck you," Rebecca replied with a grin.

Alison's entire body twitched again. Not as violently as when she had been on the bike, but there was no mistaking that she was orgasming. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she was meeting the thrusts up her ass with her own in the opposite direction. She trembled as she orgasmed and with her mouth still open Steve slid back into her again. She sucked obediently and again swallowed the cum that got fired into her mouth. The guy up her ass also came and pulled out of her with a wet slurp. "Next," he said slapping her ass as he stood up.

There were a total of ten guys, and each one of them was going to have a go. Four had cum in her, I had beaten Josh and Martin so there were four left. "A couple of you cum on her, not in her," Rebecca said, "She is going home unwashed and naked."

They did. The guy who was in her mouth pulled out and finished himself off on her face and in her hair. Creamy splatters covered her as he offered himself to her mouth again. She sucked the last bits out of him and opened her mouth ready for the next one. The guy in her pussy pulled out and came on her bum and back. She was rolled onto her back and the remaining two guys, plus Josh and Martin who had recovered stood around her. Taking themselves in their hand they masturbated above her and one by one fired cum on her naked body.

The passage of time seemed to warp. I am not sure if I had been watching for 1 minute or 60 minutes. It must have been further towards the hour though as the guys who had taken her first had recovered and took her again. On her back, they engaged in missionary sex with her, but she seemed more than happy with that arrangement. It was a wet dream, it was pure fantasy and she was living it. Put me in that situation and I am fairly sure I would be squealing and cumming multiple times with no concern of the audience who were watching me.

They came in her again, none of them selecting the same location as the first time around. Nothing was off-limits, mouth, pussy and ass took cock as they all went in for round two. The only two who didn't were Martin and Josh. I guess two ejaculations within an hour was their limit without a longer recovery time. Alison sat up when she realised that it was over and wiped her hand across her mouth leaving a smear of several different loads of semen. Rebecca stepped forward holding some handcuffs and cuffed Alison's hands behind her back. "I will order a taxi," she grinned at her cum covered sister.

"Do they live together?" I asked Jess.

"Yep, with their brother," Jess replied.

"No way? Really?" I said staring at her in disbelief.

"Yep," she nodded, "Humiliation."

"Fucking hell," I said. I was amazed and massively turned on. If I had panties on they would be soaked.

Rebecca was almost a parody of smugness. Alison was a cum covered mess. Not much comes out individually, but cumulatively, she took a lot. She swallowed a lot as well, which was impressive. Her hands cuffed behind her back Rebecca helped her to her feet and I watched semen drip and dribble down her legs. Both from the front and the back. Splatters and pools of it that were on her face and body dribbled off her and onto the floor as she looked around the room. She blushed, she came back to reality with a bump and now the distraction of pure pleasure had gone it was replaced with reality. And her reality was standing in the middle of a gym, naked, handcuffed, leaking cum out of every entrance.

The taxi arrived and Alison didn't protest. She didn't even try to wriggle her way out of the next stage of her humiliation. She silently walked out into the cool night air wearing just some trainers with her smug sister following her.

That was the end of the night and people started to go home. We left in time for the last bus back to Jess's house. I tried to spark conversation on the bus, but she shut me down by quoting the first rule. We got back to hers and she let us in. She shouted to see if anyone was awake still and her parents were in the living room. We said a quick hello and then went upstairs. If either of us had any underwear on we would have maybe joined them as they did have wine and they did offer us a glass.

We went upstairs and for want of a better word we debriefed. I was buzzing, like stupidly excited. My brain was running on overtime at times two speed and I was just dumping thoughts as they entered my head. Jess just sat and grinned at me as I had verbal diarrhoea. "Enjoyed that then?" she asked.

"Absolute fucking filth," I said in reply, "But yeah... and I won."

"You did, well done," Jess said. "Were you close?"

"Not really," I replied, "Felt awesome, but I wasn't going to cum."

"I was sooo fucking close," she giggled, "If he didn't change the speed at that point I was done."

"Is it like that every week?" I asked her.

"Nooo," she said shaking her head. "The grudge battles are another level. It is the first time the loser has ever been used by everyone, so that is out of the norm. Most weeks it is a handful of 1 vs 1 and the most you get to see is a bit of nudity."

"Do you have to battle every week?" I asked.

"Nar," she said, "If you are challenged you can only reject two before you have to accept. As I said earlier, we get a pass if we are on our period. I probably only battle once a month. If that."