All Comments on 'Gym Friends Pt. 02'

by eroticwriter00

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 8 years ago
Great Development

"Driving home I wondered..." I love your presentation of two opposites - one man who only fantasizes about the other on his knees or being fucked by him, and the other desiring the hard cock of his friend. Great balance and emerging desire.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
fantastic story

This really hit hard with me because it's exactly how i feel. When I'm with a man I truly enjoy thinking of it as a "date". I love a hot attractive man kissing me (almost any man actually) and holding hands walking in public in the park. I always enjoy being on my knees sucking a big cock while looking up into my lover's eyes. Since I'm a crossdresser I sometimes think that I should have been a woman. It's actually more that I want to act like a woman instead of being one. I don't want a sex change but i truly love acting like a woman and giving myself fully and completely to a man. Your story captures this feeling. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Encounter

After a workout on the squash court, I just disrobed and wrapped myself in a towel only, and was headed to the shower in the gym locker room when I encountered an older daddy type who struck up a friendly conversation. Soon, his eyes were focused on my bulge which he paid me a compliment because he could see the whole outline of my big cock. He would soon join me in the shower, and since we were the only persons there, he took the liberty to soap down my penis and stroke it until I was fully hard. Of course, he couldn't resist sucking it, either, and I wasn't resisting. He gave me a nice blow job!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

normal seduction progression for 2 gym buddies wanting more than just MF sex. Threw me off with the question about being born a M or F. Also thought that tonight was the night, a car blowjob by the river.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwriter00@eroticwriter00
207 Followers
I'm shy by nature, which contrasts with my fantasy thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES