Gym Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sher continued to cry, but the ball gag muffled the sound. She looked like she had enough, I was about to come out and release her, but remembered that she wanted to release herself.

Sher, sat there twisting trying to see who was coming down the trail, I hoped it was not someone like the last couple. She wanted a romance fantasy not humiliation.

A young guy walking a German Shepard came into view, they kept stopping while the Shepard sniffed everything before lifting his leg to leave his mark. They stopped when they saw Sher, then the dog slowly inched towards Sher, the man barely keeping the dog in check. The dog picking up the sex scent of her moist pussy and the semen on her chest and came closer. The dog put his cold wet nose in her crotch and kept sniffing in the aroma of sex. She looked at the man then the dog, shaking her head and trying to scream, that only sent more drool out her gag. She had a panicked look as the dog raised up and licked her face.

The man looked at her and shook his head, and walked off pulling the dog. The sight of her face with dark streaks of mascara and slobber dripping out of the ball gag was not attractive.

He left without saying a word, not even to ask if she was ok. He must have figured it was a strange ritual or some couple's dare. Whatever it was he was not going to get involved with a half-naked bound up woman.

Sher, struggled at her bindings, that simple slipknot did not slip. She struggled and struggled but it did not free up. Now I stepped in, removed the gag, and untied the slipknot.

She let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks for being here; I thought I was a goner."

"You had enough?"

"Yes, for a while, I need to process what happened. It was not as I fantasied. I still need an orgasm after all this, do you mind fingering me?"

"Now?"

"After I am untied, then finger me on the bench."

She untied herself and dropped her shorts, and removed her soaked panties. I was surprised she wanted to be on the bench; maybe it was fulfilling part of her fantasy.

It only took a few tweaks of her clit to get her climax. She was a mess, runny mascara, dried cum on her face, shorts and even in her hair.

"We need to get you cleaned up before you go home."

"Can I come home with you?"

I had to digest that request for a moment, before I could respond, "Yes."

Sher, was surprisingly quiet on the trip back, she seemed to be deep in thought.

Chapter 3

Once in my house she wanted to take a shower and clean up. I offered her my fuzzy hotel robe so I could wash her clothes while she showered.

I ordered a pizza for the two of us, jokingly I said," You have to flash the pizza guy for his tip."

I expected her to decline, but she agreed to allow the too large robe to open so he could see her tits. The doorbell rang, Sher was to open the door with the robe untied and casually let it fall open so the pizza kid could get a quick look at her tits. She did not have the money so she had to turn to me and ask for money, which opened the robe further. The pizza kid blushed and stood there with his mouth open gawking at her naked body as she handed him the money. They may have stayed that way longer but I asked for the pizza before it got cold.

Sher just cracked up after that, "Did you see the look he gave me, I am burned in his memory forever."

"That's what you have wanted all day, a memorable flashing to someone who appreciates it."

Over pizza, Sher confided in me that she liked self-bondage since she was a teen ager. She tried it a few times and her husband did not care for it. He is the basic wham bam sex guy, a quick fuck to get him off and then falling asleep, often leaving her unsatisfied.

She asked her husband to spank her, but he was not into it, so it was short and painful. That is why she liked self-bondage; she could fantasize about exposure at her own pace. She admitted that she was not as good of getting out of bondage as she was getting in.

Her bondage fantasies kept getting stronger and more daring until the front door episode went wrong. By default, I have become her sexual fantasy partner, someone she could trust and not be judgmental

What I thought was going to be a few occasions of her trying out different exhibitionist scenes to fulfill her, has become more frequent and more involved. She has quite an appetite for the endorphin rush of exhibition. Now, that I became entwined in this symbiotic relationship, I have no idea of how to get out.

I do love viewing her naked body and occasionally fingering her, she has yet to suck my cock or let me fuck her. That is the line so far, perhaps if we continue our relationship that will change.

12