All Comments on 'Gym Rat'

by EliHaze

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CorjixCorjixabout 5 years ago
Exercise Does A Body Good

Nicely written ...good choices of phrasing. Jack is one lucky guy. Reminds me of my own gym times; and checking out the hot guys. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very hot

I want to be face fucked just like that! loved the story

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Spotting leads to sucking

Your best story so far, down-to-earth, but elaborate oral sex after a workout. Jack gets seduced by Cain wo asks for spotting. In the locker room of the gym Jack sucks Cain off and has to promise that next time he will let Cain fuck his ass. I hope we can read that account soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

The man of my dreams and every woman in college. We all talked about how good looking he was and how smart and how nice he was to everyone. One day he invited me to go college event i thought nothing of it I assumed he was straight as he was so manly man. I thought he was just being nice then after the event he ask me if I liked him. I said of course you are a great guy. He said I think you are hot and I want you. He then French kisses me. I almost died right there. I said yes I feel the same way. You just never know sometimes dreams come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, some guys have all the luck. I would love a sweaty musky encounter with a guy who just finished working out at the gym, one day I want to experience a masculine encounter with a hairy well built guy with strong thick thighs that hold a nice average size cock and big hairy low hanging balls that pump out more cum than the average guy. I'd be on my knees letting him squeeze my head into his maleness as I prepared to please him as he used my mouth for his pleasure. Totally hot fantasy for me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More time spent in his sweaty crotch would be nice, maybe the gift of Cain's sweaty jockstrap to take home and relive his lust. Like the stories of oral and the musky scent of a man's hot turned on crotch!

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPits3 months ago

Very nice. I would have liked some additional time in his armpit, smelling and licking the sweat. Then moved down to his balls and cleaned them on the way to his cock. But, well written.

I was over 50 before I got to class a man’s sweaty body with my tongue. Why the hell did it take so long! I enjoyed his scent and taste every chance I had afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous