Gym Rat

Story Info
Reese is a tease, Dax is her husband who love it.
1.2k words
3.97
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese and Dax were a not so boring suburban married couple. Reese is stunning. When she confidently walks in a room, all eyes turn to her. She is 5'11, long blonde hair, fit, round firm tits and the ass of a goddess. Dax is a perfect compliment, also tall, dark hair and devilishly handsome.

Dax recently received some guest passes for the local gym. With a rare day off together they decided to hit the gym for the day to destress. Dax called out to see if Reese was dressed and ready. She came downstairs in a sweatshirt and pants. Dax was wearing his sports and a work out shirt. The drive to the gym was short with some hand holding and giggles.

The gym was huge with inviting staff. Reese and Dax declined the tour and decided to get right to the work out. They separated ways to go but their belongings down in the locker rooms. Dax was already in the gym space when Reese entered. In she walked with her hair down, a bright orange sports bra that hugged her tits so tight yet displayed a fair amount of cleavage. Those shorts were short barely covering the bottom of her ass. Dax couldn't help but notice the eyes on his wife. Some looks were more discreet than other but her presence was the kind that made those men go from six to midnight. She caught Dax's eyes and gave him a smile and a quick wink as she walked over to the bench to examine some weights.

Reese bent down to put her water bottle and towel down with the view being the sexy creases where her ass meets the end of her legs. Dax from across the gym felt the blood start to flow to his dick. Not quite hard yet but just enough to distract his thoughts from the lifting he was doing.

At that point the trainer in the gym caught an eye of Reese and sauntered over to see if he could assist her. The trainer Antonio introduced himself with an outstretched hand and grazed her softly touched her shoulder with his other hand. Reese smiled, you can tell she enjoyed the attention. Reese and Antonio giggled and chatted before Reese laid down on the bench to get ready to lift the weight bar. Antonio used this as an opportunity to adjust her form as he put his hands on her hips and moved her to the center of the bench. He touched her arms softly to show which muscles would be activating with the exercises.

Dax still across the room, lifting the weights yet keeping an eye on his sexy wife from across the room. He knew the attention she was getting and was aroused when Antonio reached at her hips to adjust her.

Reese was struggling with lifting the weight bar and trainer Antonio was more than obliged to assist. Dax's eyes grew large as he watched Antonio lift his leg to straddle his wife as he reached to take the weight bar from her. Dax could see the space gap between Reese and Antonio closing as Antonio became aroused and his hard cock was resting on his wife's pelvis. Reese felt the growing cock rest on her and could see the outline of Antonio's dick starting to show through his gym shorts. She grinned knowing her effect on him and let it rest there a minute before she asked for assistance to try the pull up bar. Antonio happily obliged and walked behind her as they moved to the next machine.

Reese looked around the room and caught eyes with Dax. She gave him a sheepish smile and winked.

That temptress, Dax thought. She knew exactly what she was doing and his teasing was making Dax hard as he thought about what he was going to do to her later. Tease all she wanted but it was his bed she came to at night.

At the pull up bar, Reese's body was glistening. The slight sweat and the sun coming though the windows gave her such a glow that it was once again hard to take your eyes off of her. Reese was facing in Dax's direction which Antonio now behind her. She leaned back into him and felt his hard cock push against her ass. She giggled and Antonio reached up to assist her to put her arms on the pull up bar. His hands were at the sides of her breasts as he positioned her. He helped hoist her up. She held for a few seconds and on her way down Antonio had one hand on her back and reached out and softly caressed her breast as he gently helped her down.

Dax's cock pulsed from across the room. The anticipation in him building as this man was strategically touching his wife and how she didn't push him away.

Reese bent down to grab her water bottle and both Dax and Antonio noticed the top of her pinkish nipple pop out against her orange bra. She stood up not noticing. Dax again felt the rush of blood to his cock as Antonio and others were staring at his wife's breast. Antonio reached at her bra, pulled at it and put her nipple back into hiding. Dax was near exploding as this occurred. Reese turned slightly red and excused herself to use the restroom.

Reese entered the one person rest room to gather herself. She felt a knock at the door and as she replied "someone's in here" she heard a familiar voice say "open the door". Reese opened the door to see Dax standing at the door hard as a rock.

One look at his bulging cock and Reese let him in and locked the door behind them. Dax passionately kissed his wife and reached up to release her perfect tits. Out they popped ready for his mouth to devour them. Reese moaned in excitement. She reached down over his gym shorts and giggled with joy at what she felt.

Dax called her a tease to which she replied he had no idea what he was talking about. Dax reached into her short shorts only to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties. His hand touched her pussy and he felt how wet he had just made her. Dax loved her pussy, he loved that with his touch he could make her sopping wet.

Reese pulled Dax's hard cock out of pants and before she could think of what to do next, her shorts were off and she was bent over the bench in the bathroom with Dax entering her ever so softly. She moaned in anticipating and the feeling of his super hard cock moving in and out of her pussy. Dax picked up speed as he reached around and cupped her supple breasts and rock hard nipples; tugging and pulling at them. He breathed on her neck and she lost herself to the throes of ecstasy as she came hard on his throbbing cock. Dax pushed through grabbing at her hips as he thrust in and out. Reese turned her head back to lock eyes with Dax, that's all he needed as he came himself so hard he collapsed onto her. After an embrace, Dax kissed her softly got dressed and left the room.

Reese got herself together as well and exited the room. She went out into the gym area to see Dax walking on the treadmill. She walked by him and noticed his huge smile as she winked on her way to the elliptical.