Gym showers

Story Info
Post gym surprise gym threesome.
793 words
4.49
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So just had a workout at the gym, it's about to close and before it does I need a shower. So, I jump into the communal showers after. There's another lad who's just getting in too, and I can't help but notice he's got a thick looking cock. I also notice he's really eyeing my cock up too. It's just us in the changing room and we start to chat as we are washing. I start to wash my cock and feel it grow, all the testosterone from the gym! I try to make a joke out of it by saying he's had a strange affect on me, and I turn and see he's fully hard and stroking his cock, making no attempt to hide the fact he's checking me out. It's a big, thick cock. He jokes back that I have had the same affect on me, and if I would like any help. I think 'fuck it' and say yes and before I know it he's on his knees in from of me, taking my cock in his hands and running his tongue all the way from the base to the tip. Then he takes the tip of my cock in his mouth and starts to work up and down, taking a little more of my cock each time.

Then he tells me to turn around, I place my hands against the wall and bend over a little bit and he spreads my arse and dives his tongue onto my arsehole, rimming and driving his tongue deeper and deeper. His hands find my cock again and are jerking me off from underneath as his tongue probes my arse. He takes my balls in his mouth. Then I feel a finger start to work into my arse and eventually he has two fingers fucking me while the other hand it stroking my cock.

Finally, he stands up and I feel the tip of his cock get placed on my arse. I feel him start to push and slowly I feel myself stretch to start taking his thick cock. Each thrust he gets millimetres further in, and as I relax I can feel him start to pick up the pace. He's nearly getting half his big cock into me with each thrust. He reaches round and grabs my cock, and that helps me relax and with one big final push I feel him bottom out in me. I have never been stretched so much in my life. Slowly he draws his cock all the way out and then slides it all the way in again. He repeats, again and again until he can pick the pace up. He is fucking his entire length into me with every thrust now...

... and that's when the black security guard from the gym walks in. We both freeze, me with an entire cock buried in me and look around. The guard is shocked for a bit, then smiles, and then asks if there's room for one more.

At this point I am so horny I say fuck it yeah come on. We move into the changing rooms and I get on all fours at the end of the bench. The original guy gets behind me and starts pumping. The security guard undresses and I can't believe it, possibly an even bigger cock...

It's nearly at full size, and he dangles it in front of my face and I don't have to be asked twice, I open my mouth and he slides inside. I feel him grow harder as he eases further into me. I can't take much because it's so thick. I am getting fucked from both ends.

Suddenly I feel the guy fucking my arse get even harder, and he tells me he's going to cum in me unless I say otherwise. With my mouth full of this big cock I can't do much and then I feel him tense and then full the streams of cum pump into me.

Once the guy behind calms down and pulls out, the security guard pulls out my mouth and walks behind me and starts to fuck. He doesn't need to be slow as I am already warmed up, but I feel myself stretch even more as this monster fucks my arse. He is pumping much faster than the first guy, and it's not long before I feel him tense up and pump his cum into me too.

He pulls out, and then licks some of the cum out of my arse before I tell them both to kneel down. The start to suck my cock together, and when I feel myself ready to cum, I push there heads together and cover their faces with a huge load.