Gynarchy

Story Info
No doubt who's in control!
2.1k words
18.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy of mine of a futuristic society where woman rule. All people in the story are at least 18 years of age. It is also a story that could actually come to reality as we see the great strides woman are making in the world today. After over 200 years of the patriarch rule it is obvious change is needed. If the story sounds like it's Female Domination, IT IS!

*****

GYNARCHY- Government ruled by a woman or women for the sole benefit of women.

*****

The year is 2052 and the elections in the United States have just concluded. As expected the voters installed females in ALL major positions in office, which wasn't too difficult because of the Male Voting Revocation Act of 2045 that was signed into law by the President and which removed voting rights for most men. The movement for female control began several decades ago and finally male power had been removed. Because of some unexpected quirk in nature the past twenty years or so the number of females being born soared while the number of males did just the opposite. The females to males ratio was at an all-time high of 72 percent to 28 percent for the males. Finding a husband had become extremely difficult for the women but with lesbianism being very popular it went practically unnoticed.

Eight years prior when Ms. Rosalind Charles, a beautiful leggy statuesque African-American woman who stands 6'2", was elected for her first term in the White House, She immediately moved the nation toward a matriarchy. The country had been under male rule since its beginning and it was now obvious that a change was imperative. And in 2052 for the first time in U.S. history all 538 electoral votes went to one candidate, President Rosalind Charles.

President Charles knew that the best way to ensure the change that was needed to occur was to suggest that men no longer had the privilege to vote. After several failed attempts at a law to remove voting for men prior to her big election win, the Male Revocation Voting Act finally passed easily when women became a huge majority in Congress in 2045. That law virtually ensured that women would always rule the country. President Charles gleefully signed the bill as soon as it hit her desk, knowing that finally after all those years the women would achieve their goal of being the superior gender the country needed.

Another bill that had consideration for removal was the 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution, an antiquated law that limited a president's time in office to two terms. That bill also passed by unanimous vote in Congress, and with all 50 female governors approving, was signed into law by President Charles, who had proven to be the most popular president in US history. By signing the bill the door was open for her to remain in office for as long as she desired and as long as her popularity remained strong.

Rallies and conventions held by Rosalind Charles were very popular and lotteries were held for anyone wanting to attend to obtain a ticket for them. It was said that there were more women turned away than there were who attended. Television coverage was at a maximum so the nation's people could see the lovely president speak.

The plan for the country to become female-led had been brewing for a long time. It was always known that the women were more intelligent than the men and all they really needed to take over was the right leader. In President Charles they found the perfect person! The wars and rumors of wars perpetrated by the male leaders had become very unpopular and the women set out to change it.

Of course, with such tremendous popularity for Charles there was always the possibility that she would become the nation's first dictator, but it seemed to be of little concern and the country's female following for her continued to be great.

*****

After being elected in 2044 the first business she did was remove ALL males from offices. A whopping eighty-five percent of all higher positions in the country belonged to women by then and the President wanted that number to reach one hundred percent during her first term. As President Charles explained to the public in her inauguration speech, the men have been in office for way too long and finally there was going to be change. A HUGE change, as she put it! The women also had a vast majority in both Houses of Congress and a move was started to remove any men who still held their cushy, overpaid positions. The vote for that bill was overwhelmingly in favor of the fairer sex and was signed by President Charles to not only maintain a big majority but to one day make the House of Representatives and the Senate TOTALLY female.

With the entire Congress female, and the President and Vice President Darlene Williams (also African American) also female, and with the men no longer being able to vote, it was virtually impossible for the men to ever gain control again. And, indeed, as the President explained, the men had for way too long really screwed things up and it was time for the women to take over. To ensure they would never again have power she formed a task force of doctors and pharmaceutical CEO's to develop a vaccine that would limit a man's ability to think on his own, thereby removing his ability to ever make decisions again. In essence it was a mind control drug.

The President, along with the members of Congress, produced an amendment to the Constitution that limited an elected official, other than the President and Vice President, to four terms in office. There was an addendum that stated the maximum age for them was to be 50 years of age. President Charles, a beautiful woman herself, also formed a committee consisting of eleven gorgeous women whose purpose was to decide if a female running for office was beautiful and sexy enough. Her idea was that men, even though already controlled by the females, would more easily be controlled if their captors were gorgeous. The committee had guidelines formulated by the President to use when deciding if a young lady was 'fit for service':

* A young lady must be at least 25 years of age

* She must have a college degree

* She must have pretty legs (as per the President)

* She must have beautiful breasts

* She must have a gorgeous ass

* She must believe in female control

* If a woman was married she must have proof that she is the leader of her home.

* She must be a lesbian or bisexual

*****

President Rosalind Charles also wanted a plan in place that would control pregnancies. In other words, she wanted the woman to determine how and when she was to have a baby. With the vast majority of the women into the lesbian lifestyle, the President could envision a huge loss of population in the future so she formed another committee to come up with a solution. The all-female committee produced a plan that Rosalind approved with the following guidelines:

* All men were forced to contribute to a government-run sperm bank

* When their required amount of donated seed was satisfied they were forced to use a drug that removed their sex drive

* To be extra sure that the men could no longer have sex without their owner's approval they were locked in chastity cages which could be removed ONLY at the okay of their wife or girlfriend and a qualified specialist in that field

The purpose of the plan was to ensure there were no longer unwanted pregnancies, that the women had total control over their men, and that as the men lost their ability to father children the women still had a source of the needed male semen to continue their plan for complete take over.

Men across the nation saw firsthand the changes that were being made to further lower their status and at the same time raise the status of the women but there wasn't anything they could do about it.

******

Men still had their purpose for living in the female dominated world as per the instructions from President Charles. The men were assigned to the military where women held all positions of leadership. Extensive training for the women ensured the branches of service were run very well.

Men also worked the trades and the farming under the close watch and guidelines of the women. It was agreed to be too demeaning for women to work in those careers where heat and cold could effect their roles, so Congress ruled that men must work doing those jobs while the women stayed in air conditioned and heated offices. Of course, whenever the ladies wanted to check on their slaves they were driven in conditioned vehicles, and often witnessed first hand the men toiling and sweating profusely while being in perfect comfort themselves.

******

Rosalind Charles was a very sexy looking leader. Often she would take time during her busy day and invite a beautiful young lady into her office, where she would sit on her large cushioned chair and have the woman service her. Rosalind felt white women were much better at licking her pussy than black women so it wasn't too often that she invited in a black girl. A typical session went as follows:

When the woman arrived at the President's office the secretary called the President on her intercom and said her visitor had arrived. She was shown in immediately.

Rosalind: "Good morning, Gretchen. How are you today?"

Gretchen: "I am doing very well, Mistress President. How are you doing?"

Rosalind: "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. As you know I have a very busy schedule but I am sooo horny so I need your help. Are you ready?"

Gretchen: "Yes, Mistress President. I read your instructions and I hope I can do well for you and that perhaps you will invite me back sometime."

Then the woman removed all her own clothing except her panties and crawled on her hands and knees to where the President was sitting on her chair. Gretchen would then gently remove Rosalind's clothing, which usually consisted of a short skirt and a fancy top and a pair of the silkiest panties one could buy. She never wore hosiery as she felt her legs looked and felt much better without them.

As Rosalind sat on her chair, legs stretched out and slightly apart, Gretchen looked up at Rosalind as if to beg to begin. Ms. Charles would then give the okay by nodding her pretty face and her slave would begin by licking her brown, luscious thighs. Even though Gretchen enjoyed the feel and the taste of the President's fine pussy she still had to retain eye contact as per the instructions give to her by looking up into the eyes of her captor.

When Rosalind was about to cum, Gretchen's head was held in place by the strong hands of the President, and even after she came she kept her slave's face tight against her pussy. Gretchen didn't mind at all since the pussy tasted wonderful, the smell was very sweet, and the feel of the clit and those legs was almost too much.

That was the way Rosalind's sessions always went. The girls who were chosen to do service to the President had to study an instruction manual so they knew exactly how it was to be done. President Charles LOVED having her pussy licked and there was a particular way it was to be done! She was in control of the whole country and the white girls felt privileged to be chosen to service her, Word had gotten around that Rosalind's pussy was the sweetest ever and the smoothness of her luscious thighs was almost too much to bear.

*****

Rosalind was actually bisexual and still enjoyed a man's cock once in awhile. She had been married and had three female children who she hoped and expected that someday one of them would assume the presidency. She was always the lead in her marriage, which was ended when her husband was killed in a violent auto-truck accident. She never remarried and with the direction the country had gone, with total female control, it was extremely unlikely she would marry again or even become involved with another man.

(to be continued)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gynarchy Series Info

Similar Stories

Alena's Game Ch. 01 Alena's husband is completely under her control in the club.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Married to the Mother-in-Law A double union ensures Brad's obedience - forever.in BDSM
Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 01 Sarah's family and upbringing as a Female Supremacist.in BDSM
The Alpha Gender Ch. 01 Written as a treatment for a visual novel.in Fetish
Katherine Takes Control Ch. 01 Katherine starts laying down the rules.in Fetish
More Stories