Gynarchy Pt. 02

Story Info
Leadership changes.
1.8k words
6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 from my gynarchy fiction from June 2021. It is a fantasy of mine and it depicts a time when the nation and the world is completely controlled by women.

The nation is run by a dictator whose plan is to form a dynasty by her family. All people are at least 18 years of age.

*****

President Rosalind Charles, a beautiful, leggy African American woman who took over the White House in 2044 at the age of 50, knew all along she wouldn't be in the controlling leadership role forever so she prepped her gorgeous black daughter, Eboni, to learn the ins and outs of being President. Eboni Charles, who was only 24 in 2044 when Rosalind became President, was now 50 years of age and very eager to continue the female domination ways that skyrocketed her mother to be the most powerful person in the country.

Rosalind became impregnated through artificial insemination by using the sperm bank that had become a necessity for all men to donate to once she had signed The Reproduction Act of 2056. When a woman wanted a child she would apply to the bank, fill out a form that asked what type child she would like, and in just two weeks she would undergo the procedure. She would be given a full description of the father but never would be able to know who he was. President Charles and other women seeking a pregnancy knew about the genes of the father, like his height, weight, background, ethnicity, and so forth.

The President chose the seed of a tall black man who had a college degree. He was one of the last males who could earn a degree and Rosalind thought that would be necessary for her daughter to continue the family line in intelligence and leadership. Rosalind was planning for her daughter to be the next president and the time had now come for her to take over.

Eboni was a true lesbian who wasn't planning to settle down anytime soon but instead enjoyed being serviced by other women, especially if they were white and pretty. She loved kissing other women, and nothing excited her as much as when she sat astride a beautiful blonde while looking down at her and having her pussy licked. With a pair of the most beautiful chocolate legs in the country, it turned her on to see a white female face framed by her luscious thighs.

When President Rosalind signed a bill that removed the 22nd Amendment it also gave the sitting President the authority to suggest and even name her replacement. The bill received 75 percent of the vote from the Congresswomen and 90 percent of the vote from the governesses to easily pass. That gave Rosalind the lawful right to name her replacement no matter who she decided on. The Charles dynasty had begun and Eboni Charles was next in line.

*****

Eboni Charles became President in 2070 when her mother named her as the heiress to her throne. Rosalind decided to retire and just go into her latter years settling down. She had been preparing her daughter for several years, and even though the elder Charles woman didn't agree with the news media, her realm in office had certainly become a dictatorship or dynasty when she kept the control in the family. At no other time in the history of the U.S. has anyone in leadership been so powerful and so liked.

Eboni was 6'5" tall and weighed about 170 pounds, both measurements being at or near the national average for women. Men on the other hand were averaging about 5'3" and 110 pounds, quite a change from the averages of 2020 when men averaged 5'9" and about 180 pounds and women were 5'4" and about 110 pounds. The changes came about when President Charles ordered steroid injections for all women and men from the female doctors. The scientists and pharmaceutical women worked together to perfect the serum that caused the changes wanted by the President, which completely changed the dominant males to smaller and submissive males, while it changed the females to the stronger and bigger gender.

No longer were professional sports dominated by men as women moved right passed them in strength, endurance, talent, and intelligence. Most of the scoring records by the men in passed years were being topped by the very athletic women. There was even a move in Congress that would delete all men's records in the top sports, saying those records were accomplished before the women had a chance to compete equally and therefore they should not be considered. It was sure Congress would pass the bill and the President would sign it into law.

Of course it helped tremendously that the President was so beautiful, so womanly, and so dominant toward men that the overwhelmingly majority of females in the nation backed her so much. Rosalind had removed the voting rights from the men by executive order to ensure that women would no longer be secondary to men in anything.

Now Eboni Charles would take over as dictator of the nation where all phases of female control and male submission were in place. All she needed to do is remain the woman she was taught to be by her mother. And since she didn't particularly like men anyway the stage was set for her to rule as President.

Eboni was a bit more cruel than her mother. The first executive order she signed once she got in office was to force ALL males over a certain age to wear chastity cages. She explained that if they were caged they wouldn't have the freedom to have sex or even masturbate and therefore they would concentrate on their task of serving their female mistresses, or owners.

She knew it would be very uncomfortable for them but she also made it known it wasn't something she was concerned about. The world and this country, she said, has made huge strides in getting to where we as women want to be, and that is when men are completely controlled by the stronger, lovelier, and more intelligent female gender.

*****

Men were forced to wear dresses or skirts for their domestic tasks and vintage Capri trousers at other times. President Charles wanted to make it easy for the men's owners to see that the boys were shaving their legs as ordered by the President. Anyone caught shirking that duty would find themselves in solitary confinement for two weeks, where they were in bondage, fed a ration of water and bread, and forced to listen to indoctrination on how to obey their masters.

One of their domestic duties involved personal care for their owner, like shaving their master's pretty legs, handwashing the owner's panties, cooking, cleaning up after meals were over, house cleaning, and all the chores it took to keep a nice home. At times he would also be ordered to stand in the bedroom, tied up, and forced to watch his owner and her lover having sex. Due to the chastity cage and the anti-erection supplements he had to take there was never a time when his caged dick was erect. Many owner's even went as far as having their slave's organs removed, thereby no longer needing the cages and having their panties fit better.

The President also reinstituted the selective draft system, with only males forced to serve in the military, and with all males made to serve. Any men with physical problems would serve in areas where they could despite their handicaps. And since the physical appearances of the women and men was strongly in favor of the women there was hardly ever and problems with disobedience from the much weaker and smaller guys.

The country had taken a huge turn in the past fifty years. Whereas it was once commonplace for a family to be led by the husband, it had turned to where the woman now led all relationships. A woman marrying a man was almost unheard of as the man in a family now served and the woman led. Marriages were mostly woman-to-woman but man-to-man partnerships were disallowed. All families had men to serve them and as soon as daughters reached the age of 18 their first task was to teach her siblings obedience.

*****

One time a small uprising was discovered by the women of the security force under President Eboni Charles. A John Desmond was found to be the leader of the anti-Gynarchy rebellion when he was captured in fewer than two days. He was apprehended while leading a rally and sent to a concentration camp where he was forced to be under close supervision and was given indoctrination on how to obey the government. As part of his punishment he was given transgender surgery which not only removed his penis and testicles but he was also forced to undergo strict mental instructions (mind control) and hormonal treatments so he would never again go against the teachings of female domination again.

Fifty men who attended the rally were round up and sent to camps and were never seen again. The women had become so powerful that their say was final whenever they decided the fate of disagreeable men. If they decided to further and more strongly subjugate them, or if they decided to imprison them for the rest of their lives, or if they decided to euthanize them, it made no difference at all to the women. There was NO doubt who was controlling the nation now. And there was NO doubt the situation would never change.

*****

Years later when President Eboni Charles felt it was time to retire from her position her daughter Diamond was named the new president. Diamond was a beautiful 6'7" woman with very dark skin. Of the three Charles women who were president (or dictator) Diamond was the tallest and the prettiest. She also was a lesbian and did not like men so the nation's future was sure to continue down the same path where women ruled and men served them.

President Diamond also implemented an attachment to the Reproduction Bill of 2056 by ordering that all men's seed comes only from black men, thereby ensuring the elimination of the white race in the near future. The attachment did not have to go to vote in Congress because the Charles family was now strongly in control. President Diamond Charles didn't have the infatuation of seeing a white woman captured between her legs like her mother Eboni did, so eliminating the submissive white women was of no concern of hers.

It was obvious that the nation was now under the power of the Charles family. Diamond's grandmother Rosalind started the dynasty and as long as her offspring continued the course they would always be the rulers.

The gynarchy was well under way and in the future there would be no chance of the men ever taking over again. There would also be no chance of the white people being the top race ever again. BLACK WOMEN RULE and men drool!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gynarchy Previous Part
Gynarchy Series Info

Similar Stories

One Wife's Strategy to Cucking Hub Leading hub to becoming a chastity cuckold.in Loving Wives
A Wife's 10-Year Wait to Date Frustrated Wife waits to become Empty Nester.in Loving Wives
Afraid of Pregnancy Girlfriend thinks anal might protect her from pregnancy.in Group Sex
February Sucks - Karma is a Demon What if Jim was not the wimp he is often portrayed as?in Loving Wives
Temptation for Tina Pt. 01 Young woman is curious about older men.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories