Gypsy

Story Info
Girl on road trip to Grandma's.
1.8k words
4.48
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
151 Followers

Wanderer, the meaning of my name. My mom got pregnant with me when she was seventeen. She and my father lived next door to each other and have been friends since they were toddlers. Mom had always loved the name Gypsy, planning to name her daughter this if she ever had one. My dad's parents gave us a place to stay until he finished high school, and then he worked for his father and provided a wonderful home for us.

When I was eighteen, I took the two-door dad had given me for graduation and drove to Salt Lake City to see my grandparents, on mom's side. Stopping in Reno for lunch at a diner just off the highway. I was sitting in a booth waiting for my meal and could overhear the guy sitting in the booth behind me.

"I'll get there as quick as I can, Mom. There's a bus leaving tomorrow morning that puts me in there tomorrow night. How's dad?" There was a pause as he listened, then he continued, "Well, that's encouraging. Okay, I love you too."

Helping people is something that I have always tried to do whenever possible. I slid out from my booth and turned to look at this man, who appeared to be in his early twenties. He was a nice-looking guy with short brown hair, clean-shaven, and a lean body, from what I could tell. I said, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Which way are you heading?"

"East to Salt Lake." He replied. "My dad is in the hospital with pneumonia."

I asked, "Where are you coming from?"

"I'm attending Stanford, working on my MBA. Please sit down."

I slid my slender 5-foot-5-inch frame across from him and asked, "Are you a rapist/murderer?"

Without hesitation, he said, "Well, not anymore." Grinning at me, "No, I haven't even been in a fight since I punched my best friend in the third grade." Then he said, "You have beautiful blond hair and stunning blue eyes. A man could get lost in those eyes."

Blushing, I said, "Thank you. It's getting a little long. I'm thinking about cutting it to shoulder length." Giving him my cutest smile. Looking into his brown eyes, I continued, "If you're done with all the murdering stuff, I'm going to Salt Lake to see family. I could give you a ride."

He smiled at me, causing a tingle down there, and said, "That would be great. You're not a rapist/murderer, are you?"

"Not anymore," I replied, locking my eyes on his. He laughed out loud at this. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I thought to myself, easy Gypsy, easy. Don't be a whore. But there was something about this guy.

We finished lunch and hit the road. We hit it off as we talked and got to know each other. I found out his name was Brian, and he grew up about thirty minutes from my home. As we talked, my body was betraying me, and I was leaking into my panties. He was funny and had me laughing, telling stories of his childhood.

When we got to Elko, NV, I pulled off the highway to get gas, and I needed to go to the bathroom. He said, "I'll pay for the gas. It's the least I can do."

I said, "I must go to the bathroom. I'll get us something to drink." And headed inside the store. I went to the toilet, pulling down my shorts and panties. I could see the wet stain that had formed in my underwear. Deciding not to put the panties back on. I took them off and sniffed them. My odor was powerful. This caused another flow of my juices. I dropped them in my purse, going out to buy some drinks and snacks.

When I got back to the car, Brian said, "If you're tired, I can drive for a while." This gave me an idea and agreed.

When we got back into the car, I could see Brian sniff the air. Shit! Could he smell me? He didn't mention it, but I swear, I saw the lump in his pants get larger. We drove as the sun was setting behind us. I asked what his relationship status was. He said he didn't have anybody steady. Too much studying to get into anything serious, but he knew a girl he would spend time with. He said they were more friends with benefits than anything else. Plus, she had a boyfriend back home.

I asked, "A stress reliever?"

"Exactly."

My eyes kept going back to the bulge in his pants. Glad that I was wearing black shorts because I dripped into them, causing a wet spot. Putting my hand on his thigh, I said, "I'm glad we ran into each other. Makes the ride more enjoyable."

He stiffened a little, but said nothing. We continued to talk while the miles passed. The wetness in my pants grew as I slowly rubbed his leg. Dark outside now, and being horny as hell, I finally got my courage up and I let my hand find his restrained cock. He looked at me, and I grinned and nodded my head.

Interstate 80 is desolate in this part of the state. He took the next exit and stopped the car on the shoulder of the ramp. He turned off the headlights, leaving the car running for the air conditioner.

We leaned into each other, our lips pressed together, our tongues racing to find the other. My hand tugged at the button holding his jeans together. I was having trouble getting the zipper down when he reached down and completed the task. Sliding his pants and underwear down past his knees. I took his hard cock in my hand as our tongues circled each other.

I was glad he didn't have a porn star cock. It was nice, though. I figured it was six inches and had enough girth to fill my hand. I broke the kiss and lowered my head onto his lap. He moaned as I engulfed his entire shaft into the back of my throat. My hand stroked him as I slid him in and out of my mouth.

Not wanting him to cum before I could get him inside of me, after a couple of minutes, I sat up. My pussy was dripping, and I could feel it opening like a rose in the morning sun. "We need more room." I gasped, opening my door. Now standing next to the open door, Brian watched as I peeled off my shorts, showing him my bald, glistening pussy, then kicked them into the car, landing on his hard cock. "Score!" I giggled.

He slid his shoes off and kicked his clothes onto the floorboard. Scanning the area. There wasn't a headlight in sight. He opened his door and stepped out. We met at the front of the car and embraced, our lips coming together again. He turned me and pushed me back onto the hood of the car, then grabbed my ankles and spread my legs open. He stepped up, and I took his hard-on and guided it to my slick labia.

When I got him in place, he slowly pushed his cock in, till I could feel his balls rest against my ass. I moaned out loud at finally getting my itch scratched. He started moving in and out of me as his hands pushed my t-shirt up and found my 36B breasts and hard nipples, pinching them. I cried out as the pleasure washed over me.

By the glow of the mostly full moon, I could see him survey the area for intruders, but it was like we were the only two people on Earth. Free to fuck anywhere, anytime. He looked back down, watching his cock violate me, then bent down and found my lips and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my legs behind his back, locking my ankles to hold him tight. Between the heat of the car and the 95-degree temperature, it covered our bodies in sweat.

Brian broke the kiss, his hard cock a blur as he pumped into me, and asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Paint my stomach." I cried as my orgasm reached its apex, and I flooded his cock, screaming out my bliss. The waves of pleasure rolled over me until he finally could hold back no longer. He pulled out and pumped his cock, sending jets of cum across my belly and chest. When the flow of cum ceased, he let his body fall onto mine and we kissed again. My legs, still holding him close as our breathing returned to normal.

He raised off me, and I could see his cum splashed across my body. Coating my fingers, I tasted his seed as he watched me. He panted, "You're amazing."

He helped me off the car, and I kissed him again, then said, "You're not too bad yourself." I walked over to the driver's side of the car, reached into the back seat, retrieved a towel, wiped his seed off me, and then tossed it to Brian.

"You want to continue driving?" I asked.

"Not a problem. I prefer to drive," he said, looking into my eyes. Oh, those sexy eyes, I thought.

I blurted out, "One thing, we stay naked." Giggling as I pulled my t-shirt over my head, exposing my titties to the night air.

Brian also pulled his shirt off and said, "You're a dirty girl, aren't you?"

A smile crept across my face, and I crawled into the car on all fours, giving him a clear view of my ass and pussy. He laughed as he watched me push my shorts off the seat and sit down on the cool fabric of the car seat. He sat behind the wheel, and I said, "Am I?"

We were only a couple of hours away from our destination and we drove along, touching and rubbing on each other. When we got close to town, Brian pulled over, and we put our clothes back on. I told him to drive to his mom's house, which was only about ten minutes from my grandma's place.

As we got out of the car, he asked if he could have my number. I reached into my purse and found my soiled panties and a Sharpie, writing my digits across the crotch. I handed them to him, and he put them to his nostrils and inhaled deeply, letting out a low moan. "You are a dirty girl." He spoke. "These I will cherish."

I laughed and said, "Maybe you can model them for me sometime." Giving him my most wicked grin. "Call me when you're ready to go back. I'll give you a ride and we can get a room for a night... or two."

RoofRat
RoofRat
151 Followers