All Comments on 'H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No

Not just no but fuck no! He gets raped and he’s fine with it? This is some bullshit!

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyabout 4 years ago
Don't know how this one will end

But I'm looking forward to it. My heart wants them to stay together but u never know. Great job

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 4 years ago
My two cents.

I really like your stories but i have my problems with this one.

He gets violated, he gets angry like anyone should.

His wife dose not give him space and even guilt trips him in taken care of her sister he was forced to have sex with.

We learn that he has a plan for paying them all back, all of them it seems like, but then he drops his plan and exludes the people who hurt him most ( meaning his wife and her sister) from that plan of revenge.

I just don´t get why, i know of course he would not hurt sister because of what she caries but man i would never be able to trust any of them least of all my wife.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Wow

Go get them Jerry!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

i was hoping to see part of his revenge take shape.

it would be a hoot if he could steal all their wives getting back at these assholes.

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Yes, that would be a long title. I enjoyed the story, when I saw it was up I had to read it right away. It's getting interesting. Looking forward to the next part!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Nice Follow Up

I was expecting more about his plot to get even to be revealed. I do expect him to get even and by the hints you were dropping I hope he doesn't destroy his own life and that of the all of the children. I thought maybe you were going to have him impregnate Miranda and Maxine to get even with Dell and Baran. Looking forward to your next part.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
great stuff

i hope that Both wives will work with him to get some pay back. great stuff so far. and to Anonymous no he isn't fine with it. but when something like that happens to a person they tend to act in a way to give off the feeling that they are ok. while inside they are fighting to deal with the shit that has happened to them. some times those violated will keep the pain hid from others because they feel it would make them look weaker if they were to let it out. but the slow and silent planing is also a way that it is dealt with.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 4 years ago
How I got forcibly inducted into an incestuous family

Praise be! The Lord soul71 has decided to bestow us with the gift of knowledge! jk

REally loving the story, good to know there will the payback against the family for what they did. And i reallt hope the story gets a satisfactory ending. as in everyone gets whats coming to them, good or bad.

Keep em coming Soul

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

It just worked out perfect for the sisters didn't it. I don't know what his plan is but I am looking forward to finding out. great writing I can't wait for the next chapter!

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

A few paragraphs in he says ‘I'm not the kind of man who would run from my responsibilities’ well frankly he should be running screaming from this bunch of inbreeds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well

i was waiting part 2 for a while and it is different from my expection. Mostly he accept his stacy and the sex. Until chapter 4 it was slow and don't satisfy my expectation. I hope you release chapter 3 soon and we can see what will happen with family and if there were new crisis. Good job.

mark73107mark73107about 4 years ago
#$#&+% @%

This has got to be one of the most fucked up stories I have ever read.

You. are one twisted asswhipe to come up with shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoying the story

Enjoying the story so far can't wait to see how he gets retribution on her family. Salivating for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Still waiting for that revenge. Great story! Her parents though need to royally hurt. You do not threaten to take a man's business. And her mom can burn in hell for threatening to take the land that was his last remaining connection to his parents. Ownership of the company and land needs to be incorporated and ownership transferred off-shore at the minimum. If the family has no problems threatening financial ruin and leaving him with nothing now...they certainly will have no problem doing it in the future as their intentions have already been made known as to how far they are willing to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Any estimation on the next submission

I have read 1&2 once as they came out and again to remind myself of the story. When will you send 3? Suspense is great but after awhile it’s hard to keep interested

JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 4 years ago

This guy is such a simp. He backs down at every point and keeps talking about dialing down his 'revenge'. At this point I expect all he will do is dump a bucket of paint on the brother and father. Here's to hoping he does something anything to salvage his self repect.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Maybe The Two Kids

...are reasonable characters, but only if they don't know that all the adults around them are sex addicts. None of the adults are characters with whom your readers can empathize. The story line showed promise but has gotten bogged down in silly recurring sex scenes and the MC loosing his backbone. Maybe the "family payback" will be a redeeming factor?

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Soul71 - will there be another chapter or have you abandoned the story??

dragoth7dragoth7over 3 years ago
Part 3 ??????

I am patiently awaiting part 3 to see the revenge that will play out on her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

So they take him handcuff him and rape him and his answer is to have 3 way with them, He should destroy the whole family.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

Uh huh... got to wonder how she defines "love"...

"Just promise me that once this is done, you come back to me, to be the man I love more than the world itself," she whispered pressing her head against mine.

Just doesn't love him more than having sex with however many family members she was routinely having sex with...

After all, she admits she could have lost him because of this and yet she still willingly did it.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting

can we please get the last installment hanging!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Soul71 where the next chapter

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

I liked ch 2 as well as ch 01. I hope you are going to add more chapter(s).

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

What’s the payback gonna be like? Author you have to make it good as well as creative.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

If you can, please continue with the next chapter.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Really good story! Looking forward to part 3!

tangoperutangoperuabout 3 years ago
Hope next chapter

is about the destruction of the other members of her family. Nobody killed, of course, but perhaps living forever indebted and in poverty thanks to some well-placed financial shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story.

Love your stuff! Really hope you will come back to this and A Wife's Fall soon!

dragoth7dragoth7about 3 years ago
Please ch. 3

I have enjoyed all your stories but hoping for closure on this story as it deserves an ending please

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Read the story again and marked it down because it is unfinished.

caitiff1969caitiff1969about 3 years ago

Hoping to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

IDK

He was raped and force to see his wife cheating on him and after that he was threatend by "the douches"... He is coping a bit to well (but I guess to insert the psychological trauma in side the story frame would be to much)

But dude the family better have a Götterdämmerung!

esp the sister seems a bit delusional? IMO

Like forcing all of this on him then acting lovey dovey and playing the "take your responsibility card"

As it is written, I don´t belive for a moment that she (and to some extend the wifey) are really sorry no matter how often they spill the phrases of forgivness.

If they really feeling sorry maybe some monolog in ther POV or a conversation between them might help to clarify?

Otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 3 PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the rest of the story?

soul71soul71almost 3 years agoAuthor

It's coming be patient.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

I'm certain it will be worth the wait. The wife's family all need to pay though....

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Just re-read the story, ready for the next part!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

I've seen several writers make the mistake of having breast milk coming out of a pregnant woman before birth. Suffice it to say it doesn't happen that way, at all. Once they give birth, their bodies get the hormone signal and the produce a precursor to milk for a short time. Within a day or two, they will then start to produce breast milk. The amount they produce is related to "demand" so production goes up as the baby feeds more... 5*

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 3 years ago

Rolling along nicely. Hope he beats those bastards. 5 stars again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just remember, despite how many women his wife allows him to fuck she cheated on him 120 times minimum, every month for ten straight years

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Lame just damn lame.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[29.10.22]

For this passage alone:

"What happened to Uncle Dan?" Beth asked, innocently.

"The Daleks got him," I said, peered around the seat. Smiling at my kids as they laughed at the Doctor Who joke. Then again, they did love that show. I didn't actually mind watching it with them.

Automatic 11/10 T.A.R.D.I.S.es!!!!!

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

. "I can get my parents to watch the kids tonight, would you like that baby?" so you send your kids to be watched by known rapist/molester/incestuous predators wtf??? And somehow this leads to revenge on his rapists? Only satisfactory answer to what happened to him is every damn one of them in jail who had a part in it, in jail or dead. I am hoping this all gets less creepy.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌 That is Five Stars for the story/this chapter ..

Kinda weird, kinda strange...I like It!! Especially the Dr Who reference...knew it when he said "Daleks"!!

Retribution is still due...what form is it gonna take ..if any...we will see in Chapter 3.

Tally Ho!!!!!!

tangoperutangoperu7 months ago

So she never invited her first husband to their orgies because she thought he was unworthy. Then she marries her second husband and keeps putting the horns on him with his family until the time they need his sperm.

She deserves to burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I do have to agree with tangoperu in that Reda hung the horns on Jerry one Sunday a month for over 10 years, that's 12 times a year, times 10 years equaling 120 times, and that's if she only did it with one guy, which we know she didn't. So much for love, even though he raised her children, and did everything he could for them. Nice way to be treated. She loved her family more than she loved him. She even told him that. I guess Stacy hit the jackpot getting Jerry's sperm since she got twins out of it.

I'm kind of enjoying this little series, as it's different, and I like different. Plus the shit is getting ready to hit the fan. That should really get interesting. Will it be a total BTB, or just a mild one?

Darkness86Darkness863 months ago

Story's getting better Jerry's still a PUSSY

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 month ago

I have read this story a couple of times now I was angry the first time now the second I just see him as week

and I hate saying this, but also a cuckold to an incautious family. his wife Reda should be exposed for the vile person she is. the sister in law Rapes him get pregnant, now think of this if the roles were reversed what would be the outcome several years in jail

Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6752 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES