H.I.G.F.I.I.A.I.F. - Pt. 03

Story Info
Finale.
27.7k words
4.23
47.2k
125

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,771 Followers

How I Got Forcibly Inducted Into an Incestuous Family Pt. 03

Thanks to WAA01, Storyteller0112, Killerarmyguy for the edits.

* * * * *

Three weeks later...

I sat behind my desk in the office of my home. It was six-thirty in the morning on a warm Saturday. I usually like to do this when the kids were still asleep. This way, I can give whatever report I had on my desk at any moment my full attention. Like I was doing with the latest report on the human trials for the artificial kidney. So far, the patients haven't rejected the devices, some minor irritation to their bodies due to the foreign object implanted in their bodies. It was looking promising. I did hope this would work for so many people that needed this. Who knows, maybe next we'll invent an artificial lung. It's a thought.

"Jerry, honey." Reda's sweet sleepy voice drifted in the air as she neared my office door.

"Yeah," I answered as I lifted my cup of coffee to my lips.

"Hey," Reda said, her voice had this sweet, loving tone to it as she leaned against the doorframe. Those eyes of hers quivered, just waiting for the shoe to drop. Ever since the night of our threesome, she's been eyeing me wearyingly, waiting for me to make my move. "Why didn't you wake me? We could be having some fun before the kids wake up," Reda purred as her red silk robe swayed, my eyes running down my wife's body. Feeling myself hardening as I watched the bounce of my wife's breasts. Watching how her hips swayed as she walked into my office. The smirk on her lips told me that while I might still be angry at her and so on, that the moment she walked in with nothing but a robe and a pair of panties on, all my anger went out the window. Then again, that's just my horny mind talking; Reda does have that kind of body even after having two kids.

"Sorry, kind of had to go over these reports before the kids wake up," I said, trying to keep my thoughts on the nondirty side as my wife approached. Seeing that coy smirk of hers as she walked around the left side of my desk.

"Oh," gently pushing my chair on the corner turning me towards her, "and just what are they saying?" Reda asked, as she slid into my lap. I bit back my soft moan of the feel of my wife's ass as it rested over my growing rod. Watching how those eyes of hers held a teasing hunger in them as she softly rolled her ass in my lap. The way she bit her lip as my hand moved along her bare stomach, feeling her skin heating as I neared her left breast.

"So far, the trials are promising," I stated as I watched how her eyes fluttered as I teased her nipple.

"Then... how long before... it goes on the market?" Reda asked, as her voice trembled. Glancing at her hand as her left hand covered mine, pushing mine down her body as she opened her legs. "Here, Jerry, this needs you more," she purred as my hand covered her mound.

"Oh?!" I watched how her eyes fluttered as I teased her panty-clad labia.

"Mmmhmm," Reda purred as she gently rolled her hips.

"A few years, hopefully, still have a lot of data to go over once the trials are over. We might have to do another one if something goes wrong in this one." I said, listening to her shuttering groan as I slid two of my fingers into her warm cunt.

"Jerry," Reda released this soft moan. "Make..." Turning her head as the laughter of our children raced down the steps. I heard her sigh, knowing she wouldn't be getting what she wanted. "The moment we get a moment alone, you are..."

"Sis!"

"Fucking 'A, can I not catch a break today?!" Reda grumbled, causing me to chuckle. Which in turn caused Reda to pout. "Jerry, honey, you aren't going to be mean and not take care of your horny wife, now are you... yes!" Reda squealed as my fingers hammered her womanhood. Watching how her hand covered her mouth as she came. What can I say, I know how to make her cum. After ten years, you kind of know how to do that. Smirking at Reda as I pulled her panties back over her mound as her sister continued to call out for her.

"Reda?! Where are you at?"

"Try Daddy's office." I heard Beth's voice from the living room. Knowing my kids as I do, that meant Saturday morning cartoons.

"No fair," Stacy pouted as she stood in the doorway, eyeing Reda's open robe. "You could have told me, sis," she said, in this small voice. I have to say she did look good in her maternity nightgown. She and Reda have been hitting the baby stores like the second coming was... well coming, ever since the day of the ultrasound. "Jerry?!" Stacy cooed sweetly as she stepped into my office. Given the tone, I knew she wanted something.

"Hmm?"

"Can you make your omelets for us today?" Stacy asked, as her hands ran over her belly. "Our girls have been a tad hungry for the past hour," she said, flashing me this warm, coy smile.

I did wonder how my twin girls were doing. What kind of father would I be if I allowed my children to go hungry? A terrible one, I would think. Still, I do hope what is to come wouldn't make them hate me if they ever found out about what their father was about to do to the family that started me down this path.

"Alright," I said, in a monotone voice. Peering at my wife from the corner of my left eye as I slyly palmed her ass beneath her robe.

"Jerry, don't leave me out... okay," Stacy said, in this cute little voice as she tapped her index fingers together.

"Thought you wanted me to make omelets?" I asked, with a smirk. Watching how her gown moved along her body as she walked around my desk.

"I do... but I like to be touched too," Stacy said, looking down at me with rosy cheeks.

"Is that so?" I mused, to which Stacy nodded her head very vehemently. I noted how Stacy was biting her lip as I caressed her ass. I also noted how I didn't feel any panties underneath her gown. Ever since that night, while Stacy might be found in the room, she has come to occupy in the mornings. During the night, once the kids were in bed. She could be found in my bed either eating out her sister while I was behind her or sitting on my face. I do have to build up my stamina for what I have planned. If it didn't live up to what was playing out in my mind. Then all my months of planning were for not. I planned on making Dell and Baran feel what's it like to... well, I'll keep that close to my chest until the time is right.

"Daddy! Jason is hogging the remote, and it's my turn to pick!" Beth yelled out.

"I am not!" I sighed, then a smile formed on my lips. It was a typical Saturday; I wouldn't change it for the world, at least where the kids were involved. Reda and me still had a very long road ahead of us. The counseling was helping, but it was going to be years before I ever fully trusted her again. She knew that too. I could see it in her eyes.

"Come on, baby, the kids want their dad," Reda cooed lovingly as she lightly kissed my lips. Seeing her biting her lip as my finger ran along her slit and her starfish, as she rose from my lap.

"We want mushrooms and peppers in our omelet," Stacy purred once her lips left mine before I had a chance to get out of my chair.

"Jason, last weekend was your turn to watch; now it's your sister's. So don't hog the remote, or I'll cut off the cable," I said, in a fatherly voice as I walked into the kitchen. I didn't need to see my son's face to know there was a look of horror on it at the thought of me cutting the cord. I looked over as I was frying the peppers and the mushrooms in the electric skillet as the phone rang. I wondered who would be calling so early on a Saturday.

"Hey, Mom!" Reda answered the phone once Stacy took over preparing the egg mixture. "This afternoon," her eyes glanced to me, "I don't know Mom, I don't think Jerry is ready to see the family right now... I know it's to celebrate the news of the twins." I looked over at Reda as she mouthed 'Cookout' before going back to my task. "Mom, it's not like we're on good terms at the moment. Our marriage is still rocky at best." At least she was honest. "Yes," I arched an eyebrow at her sigh, "I'll talk to him. But if he doesn't want to come, I'm not going to force him." I stood with my back to her as my mind began to race. Wondering if I should start my plan earlier than I had planned on. "Okay, I'll call you back once I've talked to him."

"Do you want to go?" I asked, knowing it's been nearly two months since she, her sister, or the kids have seen them. Not that I was stopping them from going over there. I couldn't keep the smile from my face as I heard the feet of my children running into the kitchen as I heated up the pan for the omelets.

"I'd really would like it if you came with us, Jerry," Stacy said, sweetly. Her hand lightly ran down my arm. I was thankful that she kept the touching to a minimum when the kids were around. I had no idea how I would explain it to them if Stacy was probing my mouth with her tongue. "After all, this is for our girls," she said, batting her eyes at me.

"Jerry, we don't have to stay long, just long enough for the celebration, and then you can come home if you want. But I would like to have my husband there with me," Reda said, her hands stroking the back of the kids' heads as she looked at me. 'Please?!' Reda mouthed her plea.

"Kids, go watch your show," I ordered, turning back to the stove. "If I go, it will begin. You know this, right?" I said low as I heard my children in the living room.

"I was wondering when you would," Reda said, weakly.

"Jerry... please do you have to..." Stacy's mouth quickly shut as she noted the simmering anger that I hide from the kids in my eyes.

"You two did this to me. No matter how they came to be, you two are the masterminds in this. Either you're on board or get out of my house. This isn't up for debate," I hissed low.

"Let's not get hasty, Jerry," Reda said, quickly coming up to my side. "We understand, don't we sister?" I saw the look she was giving Stacy. I knew from the sessions that she didn't want to be divorced, neither did I, yet sometimes it still sounds like a good idea to me.

"Sorry..."

"Just promise not to hurt my family or us too much okay," Reda pleaded softly as she placed a kiss on my shoulder.

* * * * *

I tried to keep my scowl from my face as we parked in front of Reda's parents' home. My nostrils flared; my grip tightened on the hand-tooled leather that covered the steering wheel of Reda's SUV. I was going to bring their house down, metaphorically speaking, of course. Looking to my right, my eyes glanced down at my wife's hand as she lightly touched my elbow, running my gaze along her arm, up her neck, her painted lips, the light ruse on her cheeks, and her worried look in her eyes.

"I'll be fine," I said, in a cold tone.

"You sure? You don't look fine to me, Jerry," Reda said, sweetly. Her fingertips lightly pressed against my right cheek.

"Come on, kids, let's go see the folks," Stacy said, ushering my mirth-filled kids out of the SUV. "I'll watch them," she whispered to Reda, who nodded.

"Jerry, what's wrong?" Reda asked worryingly, as she studied my face. "Was it too soon to come back here?"

Reda's voice was distant in my ears. All I could think about was what happened that night, in that very house. My grip tightened on the steering wheel; the anger I still felt even after so many months burned in my veins.

"Jerry, we don't have to go," Reda said, in a concerned tone. "We can leave Stacy and the kids here, and we'll go home."

"No," blowing out a hard breath, knowing I had to do this, "we're here, let's get this over with," I grumbled.
"I promise, we'll only stay for the ceremony." Reda's light touch causes me to peer over at her. Seeing the worry in her eyes as I did. Sighing in my mind knowing neither of us wanted to be divorced. I loved her enough to give her another chance; even though they did something so dastardly no one would fault me if I simply walked away, yet I couldn't do that not to my kids, the born and unborn. I knew if we went down that road, Reda would make it to where I'd never see them again. Knowing Stacy, she would close ranks around her sister and keep the twins from me. That was something I couldn't afford. I could feel Reda tentatively walking beside me towards her parents' home. Steeling myself for what I was about to endure.

The moment I entered, the joyous conversation stopped; at least it did with the adult members of Reda's family, the children, like I was once upon a time, were blissfully unaware of the perversions that had and has happened in that very house. I could tell from their looks they were waiting on the other shoe to drop at any moment.

"Jerry!" Maranda's voice cut through the silence that surrounded us. Her grey stormy eyes raked along my body; I had the suspicion that she's been itching to jump my bones ever since the day at the restaurant. I always wondered why she dressed so... sexy for simple family functions. Was it a way for her to display the goods for when it was that time of the month for them or was it something else altogether? That was something I couldn't answer. I felt Reda's grip tightening on my hand as Maranda's 32D breasts bounced in her blouse. It would seem Reda remembered what I had said the night when she rejoined my bed. "I'm happy to see you've finally come over." I saw the lust, the want in those eyes, and especially how Maranda bit her lip. I noted how Stacy was slyly eyeing me from the other room as she talked to one of her cousins.

"Hello, Maranda," I said, in a sinful tone, to throw everyone there off

"Hello, Jerry," Maranda purred, her eyes flashed dangerously. Yet, I knew I had to walk into that lion's den if I wanted to advance my plan. "I do hope this means you'll be joining us on the tenth?" I simply allowed my smirk to answer for me. I wanted Reda's family on edge, just like I was for the first few months.

"Maybe, if the prize is right," I flirted blatantly in front of Baran. Whether or not he liked it or not, I, personally, didn't care at that moment. It would appear Maranda picked up on that subtle fact as well. You could use those nipples like ice picks with how hard they were pressing against her blouse.

"Mmm..." Her coo filled the air between us as she turned to attend matters that lay elsewhere, "you may never know," a seductive smile appeared on her lips when she said those words, "what will happen if you don't show up? That is," Maranda spoke, with this luster in her eye, or what of it I could see.

I noted how perturbed Reda was after that exchanged. Did she not realize it was going to get messy? That is if my plan goes off the rails. If not, no one will ever know except those of age that are a part of their lifestyle. It's the most I could concede to Reda. I'm not into self-harm. Arching an eyebrow, silently asking if she wanted out, smirking inwardly when Reda's gaze darted away from mine.

"Jerry... would you mind if I..."

"Reda, I've never kept you away from your family. I'm not going to now," I cut her off, gesturing for her to visit.

"Thank you, honey," Reda leaned in and lightly kissed my lips. I think I surprised her when I added the tip of my tongue. "I'm delighted that you came today," she whispered low, feeling my body hardening at the feel of my wife's body. The images of the positions I've had her in over the past week flashed before my eyes. "Please don't get caught by the children." I nodded to her plea. I wasn't about to get them caught up in my schemes -- that would be poor form as their father.

"I figured I'd find you alone." Came a voice I haven't heard in a few years. She was not in my calculations; why would I? She hasn't been to a family event in the past three years due to her moving away for her job as the Director of R&D of some aerospace company out west. "I heard what happened." Those soft blue eyes caught me transfixed; that supple smile had me at the point of melting. "You can't imagine how I reacted when I heard the news of what Uncle had done. Please know nothing like that has ever happened before. If I were here, that would have never happened, no matter how desperate Stacy was," Brinda said, in this stern voice that I'm sure got her command in that boardroom of hers.

"B-Brinda?!" I stammered, noting how the lights played along her red hair. I felt my manhood flexing in my pants. Ever since I first was introduced to Reda's family, there's been a tension between Brinda and me. She was the one person that might get me to really get into the swing of things.

"I need to come back more often; I miss that stutter," Brinda said, with a coy smile. "So... how're things between you and Reda?" she asked, stepping to my side.

"Been better as you can imagine," I stated, seeing her nod in understanding.

"I know; I can't imagine what you must have gone through. I'm sure Reda regrets everything that happened," Brinda said, lightly touching my arm. "I'm here if you ever need to talk."

"So... how's the job working out for you?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Got a new boss just recently; he seems to be working out just fine." Brinda had this mused tone to her voice as she tapped her chin. I wondered just what she has been doing while over on the west coast. "While I do enjoy my job, I do miss..." I noted how her eyes ran along her family members. Thinking she must mean their gatherings. "So... I take it that since you're here does that mean you'll be attending our gatherings now?" Brinda asked, with this curious smirk on her lips.

"Maybe, that is, if you'll be there," I said, returning her smirk. I watched how those cheeks of hers heated at my words.

"I think I can be at the next one," Brinda said shyly, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. "Why..."

"I didn't know you were coming, cousin," Reda said, cutting in, causing me to turn to peer back at my wife. Seeing how she was eyeing me rather protectively. Which I found strange given what they all do once a month. Equally confused when Reda slid her arm around my waist like she was protecting her territory.

"What?! And miss out on Stacy's news? Hardly," Brinda said, waving off my wife's statement. "We all know how hard she's been trying to get pregnant," she spoke, her eyes cutting towards me. Feeling Reda's grip tightening on me when Brinda undressed me with her eyes.

"So, how long will you be staying?" Reda asked, while peering at me from the corner of her right eye.

"Just for today, have to fly back tonight. We have someone coming in in a few days to sell us a program that will put us on the top, or I think it will. So the board will be meeting to make sure everything is in place before his plane arrives," Brinda said, sadly. "Although, I was thinking about coming back next month, that is, if someone gives me a reason to fly all the way back here." I could feel Reda's annoyance when Brinda shot me that sexy smile of hers before we parted ways so she could catch up with her other family members.

"You're being awful flirty today," Reda pouted.

"Oh?"

"I don't like it," Reda mumbled. "Why aren't you flirting with me, your wife?!" she asked, staring into my eyes.

"Because you went to say hi to everyone."

"Well, I'm not anymore," Reda said, plumping out her lower lip. "Jerry!" she gasped softly, drawing nearer to me. "Say it again," she urged me on with very rosy cheeks. "See, you should always flirt with your wife first," Reda said, in this rather cute way of hers. "Now?!" Her eyes went wide at what I whispered to her. "But they're about to start. Can it wait till it's over?" I could see how Reda didn't want me to be in a room alone with Maranda for any length of time in her eyes. Still, if I was going to progress my plan, I needed two people, Maranda being one of them, on board. "Okay, honey, I'll see if Stacy can hold off until you're done," Reda relented, seeing the stern, unshakable look in my eyes. "Go wait in my old room; I'll make sure they're there in a few minutes." I heard that small sigh escape her lips when she couldn't talk me out of going forward with this.

soul71
soul71
6,771 Followers
123456...8