H University - Routine Doctor Exam Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelsey has a follow up with Dr. K and a new practitioner
2.6k words
4.56
22.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I went to the campus health clinic I only needed a routine exam to renew my birth control prescription. But then I met Dr. K who got me to agree to allow him to help me destress and ended up making me cum repeatedly. The only issue is that Dr. K also ended up cumming inside me and never did give me that prescription for the morning after pill or my birth control. I'm back for my follow up appointment the next day as Dr. K instructed and I hope to correct that situation.

I announce my name and am brought right back to one of Dr. K's exam rooms. This time there's an exam table and a small bench along the wall. I'm told to undress completely and not given a paper gown. They ran out earlier in the week and haven't been able to replace them.

I perch uneasily on the table awaiting Dr. K. This time he comes in with another doctor. I do my best to cover up my breasts as both men appraise me with heated looks and big smiles.

"You look just like my daughter Kate," the new doctor says warmly. He's bald and paunchy with a gray mustache and goatee and a belly that protrudes from his labcoat. He's shorter than Dr. K who has a build like a retired linebacker, wide shoulders and frame, and dark hair that has gray around his temples. "I'm Doctor Nelson," the new doctor greets me.

I nod and smile, happy to hear I remind him of his daughter. Maybe Dr. K will just write my prescription and send me on my way. I'm really embarrassed about my last visit and the way we ended up getting truly inappropriate. My cheeks flush at the memory of his mouth between my legs followed by his dick sliding in and out of me. Thinking of all the ways the doctor expertly played my body starts to get me wet with excitement and I shift on the table, knowing that no matter what I say, my body enjoyed how it felt.

"Kelsey, how do you feel after our last examination? I was telling Dr. Nelson of our arrangement and he's here to assist you in your needs."

"Dr. Nelson is here to assist me?" I ask dumbly. Does that mean Dr. Nelson wants to fuck me?

"Can't have you girls going out and getting diseases from unprotected sex with these boys. I'm sure with routine visits, we can ensure you get what you need without all that risky behavior." Dr. Nelson pats my naked thigh in a friendly way, but yeah...he definitely wants to fuck me.

"Dr. K, about risky behavior..." I redirect, noting how Dr. Nelson is now stroking my leg as if sizing up how he's about to dive into his new patient. "I believe I need to get the morning after pill as soon as possible."

"Now Kelsey. I'm a doctor. I know what you need." He pushes me gently back on the exam table so I'm laying flat. My legs inadvertently part to help balance leaning back and Dr. Nelson wastes no time in stroking between my parted legs.

"Nice. Very nice. Her response is almost immediate," Dr. Nelson observes to Dr. K. He drags his finger over my damp opening, pressing gently to slide past my lips and into the folds. I jolt at the sensation of a new stranger's hand touching me so intimately and press my legs together.

He chuckles and withdraws his hand before coming to stand closer to my head. My arms are crossed over my chest and my legs are closed, but I still feel very vulnerable.

"Kelsey, honey. We already got past this. You agreed that you wanted my help in relieving that stress you were feeling. I can tell you're overly stressed again."

"I'm stressed about my doctor inviting another doctor to touch me inappropriately," I practically shout.

Dr. Nelson clamps his hand down over my mouth.

"That is not at all what we are doing here young lady. We're providing you with a much needed service. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But I do advise that you will not be provided with birth control without your full cooperation. I don't approve of whoring yourself around campus and helping to cause another STD spread among the student population from wanton unprotected sex. Dr. K and I are making ourselves available to help with your desires and needs at much cost to our professional selves. You can either partake or move along."

I feel completely ashamed at Dr. Nelson's words. He basically called me a whore for wanting birth control.

"What about Dr. K cumming...um, ejaculating inside me?" I ask quietly as both doctors stare down at me. "Aren't I at risk of getting pregnant?"

"You let me worry about those risks. I'm fully capable of ensuring your health is a top priority honey." Dr. K says soothingly now that he can see me caving to their offer.

At my silence, Dr. Nelson takes my hand and starts to pull my arm to my side, revealing my naked breasts. He goes slow, waiting for me to verbally protest, but I don't. I let him put his hand on my breast and massage it gently.

Dr. K smiles down as Dr. Nelson lowers his warm mouth to my breast, tracing my nipple with his tongue in teasing circles. The nub immediately hardens at his attention and begins suckling on it gently in long pulls. I relax back as his hands roam my sides and abdomen in silky strokes as his mouth continues nursing at my breast.

Dr. K has moved to my legs that are draped over the edge of the table and pulls out hidden footrests and locks them into position.

"Slide down Kelsey." Dr. K instructs, and I whimper as Dr. Nelson's mouth leaves my breast.

Both men help push my hips down the table until my ass it right at the edge before they each take a foot and place it in the footrests, drawing my legs wide apart.

"Relax your knees outward honey," Dr. Nelson tells me before diving his hand between my legs. He leans against the outside of my spread leg, placing his free arm wrapped around my leg and gripping my knee. The other hand presses inside me. I feel at least two fingers prodding and pushing. He's not as gentle as Dr. K and it almost feels like an exam.

"She's very tight," he tells Dr. K as he withdraws his hand. "Was she a virgin when you took her?"

"No. But she's clean. I ran the tests myself yesterday."

They continue chatting about me like I'm not even there, save for the hands stroking my breasts and between my legs.

Dr. K replaces Dr. Nelson's hand and starts gently pumping his fingers in my pussy again. He's so good at that. It's like a massage with the way he just rhythmically pushes and pulls, twisting his fingers to coat them better in my juices. Every now and then his presses his thumb up against my clit. I stop caring that I'm being talked about like a specimen and enjoy how his hand feels, because fuck that feels good.

"Do we have your permission to proceed Kelsey?"

"Mmmm," I respond, not wanting to move as the wetness gathers from Dr. K's hand and I can hear the squishy sounds from my enjoyment.

"Kelsey!" Dr. K commands withdrawing his hand. "A verbal response is needed."

"Y-yes. I want this." I stammer wanting the feeling of his hand between my legs again.

"Good girl. Dr. Nelson, would you do the honors?"

Dr. Nelson slides in place between my legs, sitting on a stool he grabbed and I feel his mouth come down between my legs, licking all over. He's sloppy with his attention and I feel his tongue everywhere. His tongue slides around my pussy lips and into the crease between my thighs and pussy. He pulls the flat of his tongue over my clit and down my slit which finally feels good. I rise up to meet him trying to direct him back to my clit, but his hands merely cup my ass and hold me in the raised position, slicking his saliva over my puckered hole. He continues twisting his tongue in my ass, poking and prodding until I relax under his administrations.

It feels weird. I don't normally let guys go there because it doesn't feel clean, but Dr. Nelson continues licking and sucking the skin around my asshole. He lowers me slightly and uses one hand to prod the opening gently. I jerk away a bit, but Dr. K puts his hands on my hipbones to hold me in place as he watches Dr. Nelson go to town.

I can feel myself loosen at his touch as he slips another finger inside me. My pussy clenches on air getting excited but still unsure about Dr. Nelson's attention.

"How are you doing Kelsey? Is that feeling good for you sweetie?" Dr. K asks me as Dr. Nelson primes my ass.

"I need..." I don't want to say the words out loud.

"Yes baby? What can I do to help you feel good?"

"I want something inside me." I blurt out. I need something to fill my pussy. I'm feeling worked up but it's not enough.

Dr. K chuckles and unbuckles his pants. I think he's finally going to slide himself inside me and I practically sigh in relief. But he doesn't move Dr. Nelson out of the way. He simply pushes his dick against my lips.

"Open up sweetheart."

I try to tell him that's not what I meant, but he pushes his dick inside my mouth as soon as I open my mouth. His dick is warm and smooth. He tastes salty but not unpleasant. I raise my eyes up to him with his dick inside my mouth. He takes that as permission to start sliding gently back and forth. He pulls all the way out and I automatically open for him to push back in. My tongue swirls over the head of his penis as he allows me to raise my hand and grip him. I've given head before but never to someone his age. He's much gentler than the guys my age. Like he's seeing what I'll do instead of demanding me to automatically deep throat him. So now I want to impress him. I want him to think I'm amazing.

He caresses my cheek and tucks my hair back behind my ear as I begin moving my head back and forth on his cock. I relax my throat to pull him deeper and feel proud when his eyes hood in arousal. His breathing picks up and I can feel his balls pull tight as I continue sucking him deeper in my mouth. Just when I think he'll cum for me, he gently pulls his dick from my mouth.

"I'm ready," Dr. K tells Dr. Nelson, and I hear the stool scoot across the floor as Dr. Nelson vacates his position.

Dr. K stands between my legs and slides his dick deep inside me. I groan from finally being filled with his hard cock. Like before, he wraps his arms around my raised legs, pressing his warm body up against the back of my thighs and ass as he fucks me. I close my eyes, savoring the feeling of the doctor inside me. His hand strokes my clit and I'm sweating from the buildup of him bringing me to the edge. Dr. Nelson is now alongside me and grasps my nipples, pinching them between his thumb and fingers before rolling and pulling them. The pain takes me over the edge as my pussy clamps down on Dr. K's cock, milking him deeper inside me. I feel him pull up tight to me and dump his load inside me. I don't even care that he came inside me again. It feels fucking amazing. My hair is sticking to my face as I lay on the table spent with an orgasmic glow.

But Dr. Nelson is not done. Dr. K grabs a hand towel from drawer behind him and moves to sit on the bench and catch Act 2 of the show.

I can feel Dr. K's sperm dripping out of my opening, but my legs are still raised. I hear a crank and the footrests are drawn higher up and my butt leaves the table.

Dr. Nelson probes his fingers into my pussy drawing some of the mess and then moves it to my ass, pressing his lubed fingers inside the tight hole. I hear his zipper come undone before something larger is pressing at my opening. I arch my hips. I don't do anal. But again, Dr. K comes to stand next to me and holds my hips in place.

"Shhh. Relax Kelsey. You'll enjoy this." He strokes a hand across my sweaty brow sweetly. "Keep your eyes on me. It will only hurt for a brief moment."

I watch Dr. K's blue eyes as he smiles at me in comfort before Dr. Nelson presses his cock past my tight ring and slips inside me. I close my eyes at the pain. It fucking hurts.

"Let it happen sweetheart. Just let it happen." Dr. K smiles down at me in approval as I relax and look up at him. Dr. Nelson has squirted some lube on his dick and he's sliding more comfortably in and out of my ass. It feels strange but it's starting to not hurt.

Dr. K kisses me on the forehead. "What a good girl you are. I'm so glad we met Kelsey."

Dr. Nelson is pumping harder and his breathing is loud in the small room. I can feel his belly hitting the back of my legs, raising them up out of the foot rests as Dr. Nelson goes to town on me. He reaches a hand to the juncture of my thighs, sliding through the sperm and fluids and rubbing against my clit.

"Oh," I moan. It feels good. Just a little pain with so much pleasure. I can feel my orgasm building again.

Dr. K starts massaging my breasts and Dr. Nelson sticks his fingers inside my pussy fucking me with his hand in time with his cock fucking my ass. Everything is dripping and oozing out of me as I rest my head back and take the pounding. Yes. I'm letting two grown men fuck the shit out of me and it feels so good.

Dr. K covers my mouth as I yell out and arch off the table. Dr. Nelson cums right after me shooting his hot load into my ass with a grunt.

"If only my daughter was as agreeable as you, young lady," Dr. Nelson says with a quick tweak to my clit as he pulls out of me gently. I wonder at his statement, questioning if he had tried to have sex with his daughter. The doctors were both my dad's age. Would I have sex with my own dad? My pussy clenches as the forbidden thought.

I'm cleaned up gently by Dr. K as Dr. Nelson wipes down his cock before stuffing it back in his own pants.

"She's absolutely perfect Dr. K. Thank you for including me in your therapy session." He shakes Dr. K's hand and turns to me. "Kelsey, you have a lovely ass, and I am so happy to have helped you. I'll see you next time." He gives a little nod and leaves the office.

"For follow up. I'm going to ask something a little more rigorous of you Kelsey. I'll need your assistance in one of my lectures."

I shiver at his words. What could he possibly want me to do in one of his lectures.

To be continued...