Hailee's Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be seeing you as well," Sydney wrapped you up in another hug, this time it was over the shoulders. "Maybe you can be my bodyguard." Sydney whispered in your ear before pulling off of you, her lips brushing against your jaw. She walked to the bathroom. You stood there in shock before Hailee snapped you out of it.

"Hey, Mr. Bodyguard. Let's get out of here." Hailee purred with the most obvious set of 'fuck me' eyes you'd ever seen in your life. This was it. This was the perfect moment and it was achieved through being felt up by another gorgeous woman.

"Yes. Yes please." You pleaded with her. Your cock was unbearably hard. It was so hard it hurt. You could barely walk out of the building with it feeling like it could rip a hole in your pants. Hailee intentionally walked to the car with an over-exaggerated hip sway, but she was dead silent the entire time.

You got in the car, put the lifesaving pair of sunglasses in the glove compartment, and sped through traffic to get home. Before you even pulled into the driveway of the house, Hailee was already reaching around in the dark fumbling with your belt.

"Let's just... Let's just get in the house first..." You mumbled. Your heart was pounding as sweat began to build up around your temples.

"I want that fucking cock." Hailee cursed as she rushed out of the car. You knew she was serious. She rarely cursed. You got out of the car, quickly unlocked the door, and turned on the main living room lights. The moment you shut the door, Hailee was all over you. She mindlessly planted sloppy kisses on your lips, jaw, and neck while trying to unbutton your dress shirt.

You pulled back for just a second to catch your breath and strip out of the rest of your clothes, leaving you in nothing but your socks and your underwear. Hailee removed her jacket, crop top, skirt, and shoes. She leaped into your arms again, your hands gripping her ass. Hailee kissed you with more passionate, coordinated kisses.

"I want you to..." Hailee paused and giggled. "First, I want you to take off your underwear."

You quickly put her down and almost ripped your underwear while trying to get them down your legs. Your cock throbbed and shook like a hungry monster. Hailee moaned loudly at the sight of it.

"Good, now I want you to," Hailee wrapped her arms around your neck. Another unbearable pause. "I want you to fuck me on the couch."

You quickly scooped her up and sprinted to the couch, careful not to slip along the hardwood floor. You gently placed her down on the ottoman on her back. She looked up at you with a look most men would dream of getting from their wives. Her gorgeous brunette hair spread out along the all-white couch made her look like an angel. You placed your hands next to her head to prop yourself up over top of her. Your fingers were buried in her hair and your cock hung right above her entrance.

"I want you." Hailee brushed a hand along your cheek. "Take me."

You nodded and slid a few inches into her. Her soaking wet folds clung to your cock like she was made for you.

"Mmmh..." Hailee moaned cute and low. She reached up to wrap her arms around your back, pulling your body even closer and sliding your cock even deeper inside of her.

"That's... ohhh man..." Hailee grunted as you bottomed out inside of her. You gently kissed her cheek. Her eyes were locked onto yours as she ran her fingers over your back.

"Keep... going... I-I can... I'll handle it..." Hailee pleaded with you. You began to thrust in and out, slowly getting used to the extreme heat and tightness of her pussy. Hailee squealed as she came all over your cock, her cream coating you and making it a little easier to slide in and out. Her breasts rubbed against your chest as you increased the speed of your pounding. Sweat dripped down your nose onto her face as your heart banged against your ribs.

"Oh man! Holy! Ah!" Hailee yelped in pleasure.

Every thrust of your cock made Hailee's body jiggle. Her legs shook violently as her moans turned into shrieks. Your saggy balls slapped against her clit relentlessly. Hailee was hyperventilating as you tried to wipe the sweat falling into your eyes. Her folds had a stranglehold on your cock as she came for the second time tonight. You wanted this moment to last, so you pushed yourself up so you were on your knees. Hailee's arms were tangled up in her messy hair.

Your stomach dropped when you saw the way your thick, aching cock split her sopping-wet pussy open. You rocked her body with slow, deliberate strokes in and out of her while leaning forward to kiss her lips every time you thrust into her.

"It feels so good..." Hailee whined as her head lolled around in pure bliss.

You continued to fuck her as the nasty sloshing of her creamy pussy took over your ears. Your balls and pubic hair were matted in her juices. The softness of her body, her cute panting followed by desperate grunts was simply too much for you to handle. You'd been hard for half the day and that was after she swallowed your seed in the bathroom.

"I'm close baby," You warned her. "Where should I come?"

Hailee's eyes shot open. She wrapped her legs around your waist and somehow pushed you even deeper into her.

"Come inside of me, come inside of me, come inside of me please..." Hailee cried into your ear. You let out a low growl as you exploded inside of her, draining your balls deep inside of your perfect girlfriend. You kept coming as Hailee continued to shudder and whimper around you. You hadn't come that hard ever.

"Thank you." Hailee said, untangling her legs from your lower back. This felt like heaven. Both of you shared each other's warmth, just listening to the sounds of your relaxed breaths after passionate lovemaking. This was as close to heaven as you could get. Both of you drifted off to sleep, still inside of each other. The perfect moment.

To Be Continued.

12