Hair Glamour

Story Info
The shenanigans of twisted hypnotist and femdom Kaitlyn.
1k words
3.43
9.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hair Glamour

Author's Note: a new genre for me as I'm trying to expand my catalog to more kinks and readers. Enjoy!

Tags: Mind Control, Sissy, Crossdressing, Femdom, Bimbofication, and Hypnosis.

Kaitlyn had been running a hair salon after graduating college. Her degree was in cosmetology with her minor being hospitality, making her career choice perfect. It took a year to get enough products, furniture, and staff to open, which was stressful. She was vegan, so many standard shampoos and conditioners were thrown away. Plus, she never was good at managing her money and just got her bank account to control. When she started, she went through many troubles and thought of giving up numerous times.

But now, five years later, she was grateful she kept going. The curly-haired woman invested in the best dryers offered free footpaths and bought a snack bar. This enticed men, women, and other sexes to come to make appointments. And when they sat down in the waiting room, the true magic began. Now, Kate had never voiced her hidden weapon to anyone due to fear of being found out and shut down. What she was doing wasn't exactly ethical or even humanly possible.

She was born with a gift. Something she only used sparingly on busty RA's and curvy student teachers. With one look, she had total control over someone's mind. This extended to her touching their skin or kissing them. The control was semi-permanent, but the effects lasted for as long as she desired. Using it on customers in huge droves was exhausting at first. More than once, she had her control slip and nearly got caught. Thankfully, she trained herself to quickly regain control within 30 seconds.

Her commands were simple. She made them pay with a tip and come back biweekly. Yes, she was a bit perverted, but business came first. Kate would slip up and mind-control a woman into a boob job. One time, she fucked up so badly that she made a student drop out to be a stripper. Afterward, to avoid a lawsuit, she had the girl sign over her legal guardianship and her funds. The woman felt guilty when the sex worker awoke to find herself no longer a PHD student but a G-size chested, platinum-blonde barbie doll.

That was such a mess that she almost turned her back. Truly, after that sure to choose certain people to be her sex toys erm charity cases. Someone who lived alone had little ties to any friends or family, and wouldn't be missed. The type of person who would be picked last for the gym in school and avoided public speaking like the plague. Nobodies who she would scoop up and make better. Seeing their changed sleeves made her feel like she was doing them a favor, and the guilt began to drift away.

It was like a sudden wave of peace hit her when she sat a patron down in a seat and washed their hair. The mint-scented, all-natural shampoo lulled them like a lullaby. Kaitlyn rubbed their scalp with her acrylic nails nice and slow as she whispered sweet nothings into their ear. The twenty-something would talk about how beautiful they were. If they looked feminine, she would mention wearing stockings and lacy skirts. If they were masculine, she suggested they flex their chest once or twice.

Once she had a pretty, freckle-dusted ginger. Her chest was nice and plump when she squeezed it. When she unbuttoned her top, she was met with the cutest bra. It was baby blue with a fake silk bow in the middle. Her nipples showed despite the room temperature being normal, and her arousal was very low. Taking it off gave her full access, and soon her panties followed. Kate set her under the dryer while toying with her. She acted like any little touch was a trigger for her. A simple grace of her nail caused her to shiver and buck like a little lamb.

When the woman woke up the next hour from her trance, she was changed. She desired to wear provocative clothing that would make her conservative parents freak. And that her current boyfriend was too boring. Instead, under Kate's suggestion, she broke up with him. Soon she was dating an older man with a large gut and yellow teeth. A man who degraded her in ways that broke her family's heart. Kaitlyn took great joy in getting videos and photos of these humiliating acts bi-weekly that she later decided to upload to porn sites.

Another target was a teenage boy who she could tell was deep in the closet. He only came in for a job, claiming that he grew up with five sisters and knew how to do curly hair with ease. Getting him was tricky. The teenager was very aggressive and was a foot taller than her. If she fucked up, he could easily overpower her or, worse, turn the tables on whose being dominated. It took Kate drugging his drink to get him susceptible to her words. She was sweating bullets as he struggled to be lulled and sighed in relief when he finally gave in to it.

It was hard to figure out what to do against him. Kate was worried that the suggestions wouldn't be strong enough. So, she made them very weak at first. The woman just made him work overtime. Then she slowly forced him to stop working out. No more going to the gym, no more muscle growth, and rapid weight loss. The sudden change in appearance did raise some eyebrows, but she worked slower than usual. It took a total of nine months to change the former beefcake into a little sissy. Sometimes, Kate swore he suspected her but was too scared to confront her in person.

In the end, he was stuck wearing dresses and makeup while fucking random men. His parents kicked him out in disgrace and she sent him to work the streets. Yeah, it was fucked, but she didn't know what else to do. Kate knew that if he ever broke free, there would be hell to pay. So sending him to a life as a prostitute would protect her from anyone ever believing him. They would see a skimpy, cross-dressing dropout instead of a victim. And with him out of the way, a perfect success, she moved on to others.