All Comments on 'Haircut'

by jakenbb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakover 5 years ago
Sexy, erotic, and obviously from real life

Thank fucking Christ someone is still writing sexy/erotic stories for real around here.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 5 years ago
Hmm....

Hmm, getting a little ragged around the ears and my cheap barber just leaves a lot to be desired. May be time to shop for a stylist.😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun story

Many stylists use the tit rubbing and cleavage showing to get big tips. It is effective with many guys. Usually there is nothing more to it.

jakenbbjakenbbover 5 years agoAuthor
Agree, about stylists

I agree, many stylists do rub against you, and expose a little skin, to increase tips. It worked on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
World's Largest Business Card?

All this on one business card? Wow!

"I wanted you to know that you made me cum three times while playing with, and sucking on my tits and nipples. I came so hard that my juices were running down my leg. Smell the business card I gave you. Do you smell that? That is my cum, the juices from my creamy cunt smeared all over the back of the business card. Do you like it? Want to smell and taste it first hand? I thought you might :-)

Oh, so you know, my co-worker, Jennifer, watched us from behind the blind at the back of the shop. She left a note in my locker telling me that she had to finger herself, she got so hot and worked up watching you and me.

I wrote down my personal cell phone number, feel free to call me anytime! I would like to be your stylist as long as you want, and I know I can offer you services that we weren't able to provide today.

Jennifer and I are curious, would you be interested in meeting both of us together, sometime. Maybe for coffee, or after the shop closes one night? We would be able to offer more complete and better service working on you together, *wink*

We both think you are a sexy older man, and look forward to seeing you soon.

Take care,

Daring Danielle"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakenbb@jakenbb
Fifty-something guy. I love reading the stories on here. I especially like the stories based on real-life events that have I myself have experienced.

story TAGS