Hairy Daughter Initiates Things Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 02 of my sexual encounter with my daughter.
2.1k words
4.4
9.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cumming all over my daughter I could see in her eyes that she was passing out soon. I wiped a little glob of my semen off her lower lip and leaned in for a kiss. I gave her a little peck on her beautifully plump lips. Then a second light kiss.

As I tried to lean in a third time she moved her head away to whisper in my ear,

"I love you daddy. Please don't ever tell mom."

"Oh don't you worry my little angel. This will be our secret forever!"

That was a certainty! If her mom ever found out she would kill both of us (not even joking).

She hugged me tight and kissed me one last time before falling asleep. I wasn't entirely sure what I should do, so I just stayed in the embrace.

She had wrapped one of her legs around my body and I could feel the stubble from her calves and shins scratching my legs as she lightly snored in my arms. Her still soaked pussy and coarse pubic hair gently rubbed against my thigh every time she moved slightly. It was a fantastic way to go to sleep!

I woke up really early in the morning and we were still in that same position. Almost instantly the gravity of the situation sunk in and I started to panic a little. I decided to close my eyes and pretend I was still sleeping and see what her reaction would be when she woke up.

It took about another hour or so (trying to fight off an erection the entire time) but she finally started to stir a bit. Her leg was still wrapped around me and she began moving it back and forth really slowly. Feeling her stubbly legs was driving me crazy and I knew it was only a matter of time before my cock would spring into action.

I was certain she was awake when she began stroking my hair. This really calmed a lot of my anxieties because clearly she wasn't horrified by what took place the night before.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my beautiful daughter staring at me just inches away. She smiled and said, "Good morning Daddy. Are you ok?"

"I sure am my little munchkin (my nickname for her since she was 4)."

She leaned in and gave me a kiss on my lips and I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and grabbed her by the back of the head, mashing our mouths together.

My cock was almost at full mast by this point and conveniently tucked between Catherine's legs. It was resting perfectly along the length of her hairy vagina to past her ass hole. I began to very slowly move my cock back and forth as her dense pubic scratched my still growing dick.

She began to move her hips so that the friction on my cock increased. I could feel the wetness of her pussy with every stroke and our kissing continued to become more intense.

I was worried I'd cum too soon so I broke our kiss and slowly made my way down to her saggy little titties. The nipples were about an inch long by this point and ridged as fuck.

I took her one nipple in my mouth and sucked it while applying a tiny bit of pressure with my teeth. This elicited a loud moan from my daughter so I moved over to her other nipple and repeated the motion.

I slowly moved my hand down her body, past her belly button and over the trail of hair that stretched down towards her plump mound. As my hand got closer to her slit I released her nipple from my mouth, looked her in the eyes and asked,

"Is it ok if daddy feels your pussy?"

"Yes please daddy! I want you to touch me."

I traced the length of her slit with my middle finger and moved it up and down a few times. Her pussy felt incredible and was definitely getting wetter by the second. I dipped the tip of my finger just past the entrance of her vagina and was again surprised at just how tight she was.

I could start to smell the faint odour of her excitement and it was driving me crazy. I took my finger out of her pussy lifted it up to my nose, inhaled deeply, then stuck the finger into my mouth to taste her juices. The smell reminded me of my mom's panties (I used to sniff them when I was a teenager) and was probably the best thing I'd ever smelled in my life.

I needed that pussy on my face ASAP but was also struggling with a raging hard on. I leaned into her ear and whispered,

"Daddy wants to eat your pussy so bad my beautiful angel but I need you to take care of this as well",

I took her hand and moved it down to my rock hard penis. She took the cue right away and began to stroke me with her short plump fingers. I kissed her once more while she gently moved her hand up and down my cock, then rolled onto my back.

I instructed her to get on top of me and then flip herself around and into the 69 position. As she maneuvered herself her leg stubble rubbed up against my arms and cheeks which pumped even more blood into my engorged dick.

She was finally in position with her pussy just inches from my face, and my penis firmly in her grip. I first rubbed my finger back and forth splitting her labia to expose her swollen clit. I must have been too excited to notice the night before but her clit was larger than any other woman's I'd seen which for some reason turned me on even more. Droplets of vaginal fluid dripped from her opening onto my chin and face. I couldn't take it any more and brought my mouth right up onto her cunt. I used my tongue to gently part her lips and began to apply pressure to her erect clit.

She clearly enjoyed this and began really grinding her pussy onto my face.

I had to prompt her to pay some attention to my now throbbing cock and man was I glad I did! She wrapped her little hand around my shaft and then put just the head into her mouth. I started to buck my hips up and down while grabbing her ass tightly, forcing more of my cock into her mouth.

As I continued kneading her ass cheeks I realized that even her tight little rosebud was hair covered. This sent another rush of blood down to my already swollen member and I could tell that Catherine was gagging a little with my thrusts.

I stopped my movements and began to focus on her soaked pussy again. As I stuck my tongue past the entrance of her vagina her creamy fluids began to flow heavier. I was still squeezing two handfuls of plump ass but I wanted to explore her ass hole a little more.

I ran my index finger along her wet slit to lubricate it and then moved it up a little to the entrance of her anus. I began gently circling her puckered ass hole before I pushed the tip of my finger just passed the entrance up to the first knuckle.

I increased the intensity of my tongue on her clit and she REALLY started to grind herself on my face. I pushed my finger into her ass just a little bit further and that's all she could take.

First she started to convulse while squeezing my head between her thighs so hard that I thought she was going to suffocate me. Then the flow of liquid began. Heavy waves of vaginal fluid poured out of her little hole and all over my face and mouth. I was surprised that such a tight orifice could release so much fluid.

I strategically placed my tongue along the length of her hairy slit to make sure I could capture as much of her pussy juice as I could in my mouth. Her convulsions subsided after a minute or so and she then collapsed on me, twitching every once in a while.

I desperately wanted to bury my cock deep inside my chubby little daughter so I rolled her off of me and onto her back. Her arms flopped behind her back and I was yet again given a great view of her armpits that were covered in a dense layer of black stubble.

I leaned down to kiss her one last time before I penetrated her again and my cock was resting directly at the entrance to her vagina. We kissed more passionately than usual and I wasn't sure if it was because she could taste her juices on her dads lips, or because my throbbing cock was at her hole.

I had really enjoyed staring my daughter in the eyes while I stretched her vaginal opening the night before but I also wanted to get a look at her fat ass as well.

I broke our kiss and asked her to get on all fours on the bed. Her ass was perfectly shaped, nice and plump, and had a line of short hairs running from between her legs, past her ass hole and up her back about 5 inches.

I grabbed my cock and began to slowly rub it up and down her wet pussy and then positioned it directly at the entrance. I pushed forward a little so that just the head was inside her. She let out a little yelp when I penetrated her which caused her already tight hole to contract even further.

I very slowly began to move my cock in and out of her gripping pussy until by the fourth or fifth stroke I was buried all the way to the top. I loved watching her pussy skin stretch along the length of my cock every time I pulled out.

I leaned down and grabbed both of her saggy little tits and squeezed her elongated nipples til I felt her wince. I then moved one of my hands underneath her and began to caress her dense pubic hair before I started rubbing her engorged clit.

This clearly had the desired effect on her and she began to really push back against my cock. I knew my time was almost up and as much as I loved watching her hairy ass shake with each thrust, I wanted to cum while staring at her beautiful face.

I pulled out of her with a suction/slurping noise and pushed her onto her back, again pinning her arms behind her head. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my back and that stubble rubbing against my skin was once again making me even harder.

I felt her chubby little fingers grab my cock and direct it back towards her eagerly awaiting pussy.

"I want you to cum inside me daddy. I'm on the pill."

Holy shit that was a bit of a shocker! I pushed past her labia and into the ribbed interior of her most private place. I knew I was moments away from cumming so I began hammering her little hole as hard as I could. All the way in then pulling out almost entirely before I rammed my cock back into her again.

Her juices were sloshing everywhere and after about 2 minutes of this intense pummeling I could hold off no longer. I buried my cock into her as far as it would go and began emptying load after load of semen into her womb.

She began to shake yet again and I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around my still rigid cock. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and pulled me in close to her as I continued to empty my seed into her cunt.

We held that embrace for several minutes until her vaginal muscles finally forced my softening cock out of her. I flopped back onto the bed on my back and watched as my chunky little daughter stood up and was facing me while smiling and blushing. I looked down and could see a stream of my semen was hanging from her thick labia and dangling down her hairy thigh.

She then lifted her arms to inspect her armpits.

"I need to shower and shave pretty badly."

"Would you mind not shaving quite yet my little munchkin? I want to enjoy your perfect body at least once more before you leave today!".