Seducing Slutty Mommy

Story Info
Son and girlfriend seduce submissive Mom.
20.3k words
4.79
88.1k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers

Thank you to "D" for the inspiration. This one is dedicated to you and your kinky fantasy!

PROLOGUE

Diane had always had a kinky side to her. She also learnt very early on that she was bisexual.

Not long after turning 18 she lost her virginity in a club bathroom, getting fucked in a cubical by some random guy she met that night. Then that just started her 2 years of sexual bliss.

Nearly every weekend she fucked a different guy, but it wasn't until she was nearly 20 when she finally got to experience being with another woman.

She had always wanted to, but never got the opportunity. Plus, she didn't want her friends to know she was interested in women either.

Luckily, one night she had lost her friends on a night out. She was waiting for a taxi when an older woman started to speak to her.

It didn't take long for this older woman to work out Diane was a submissive slut and less than an hour later, Diane got her first ever taste of pussy. She was hooked.

But, not so lucky.

Diane didn't get a chance to be with another woman, then one night after recently turning 24,she went home with a man called Adrian. It was a good night of sex, but a month later she found out that she was pregnant.

At the time Diane panicked, her parents were furious and she had to go and star with Adrian. For all of his wrongdoings, he stood by Diane. After a few months he proposed and they got married.

Shortly after she gave birth to their son, James.

18 years went by, Diane was a loyal wife and a great mother. But something was missing.

Her sex life with Adrian was pretty much non existent and the kinky, slutty side of her was begging to let loose! She knew she would never cheat on her husband, but after a while, both of them came to realise they were no longer in love.

With James being 18, they got divorced. It was a fairly happy split, neither of them were angry or had bad feelings, they just weren't meant to be. But, Diane did get her wonderful son out of it.

CHAPTER 1

"Mum? You home?" James shouted as he burst through the front door.

Diane's eye shot wide open and she sat up in shock! She was on her bed, half naked and rubbing her clit as she watched lesbian porn.

Oh no, quick, quick! She said to herself as she scrambled on some clothes.

"I'm just getting dressed, down in a sec!" She shouted downstairs to him.

For god sake, I was so close as well.

She put on some baggy clothes and headed down, each step made her swollen clit rub and gave her a hint of pleasure from her missed orgasm.

"Where are you?" Diane asked as she went into the living room but couldn't see her son.

"In the kitchen." He shouted back.

Diane headed over and quickly saw her 18 year old son with his head in the fridge.

He was wearing a tight t-shirt and blue jeans. James had really gotten into the gym lately and it was showing, his muscles were pretty much bursting through that shirt.

And although Diane was only 4 foot 11, her son was a lot taller than her, standing at nearly 6 foot, he towered over his mother.

When his face emerged he had a slice of toast in his mouth.

"Where've you been?" Diane asked him.

"Just at Charlotte's, she's coming over for dinner tonight if that's okay?" He asked as he walked over to put the kettle on.

"Of course, it'll be lovely to have her." Diane said with a smile.

Charlotte was a wonderful girl and a great fit for her son. They were both 18 and a very attractive couple.

Where James had short brown hair, Diane had long blonde hair and a slime frame.

"What have you been up to? Working today?" James asked.

"I don't work on Wednesday, do you ever listen?" Diane replied and shook her head.

"Oh yeah, sorry." He said as he finished chewing his toast.

"What are you up to now?" She asked, hoping he was going out again and would leave her to her orgasm.

"Not much, just gonna chill." He said as he made himself a tea.

"Fair enough," Diane sighed, realising she wasn't going to get to cum, "do you need anything doing?"

"No I'm all good thanks." He said and went to the living room.

Diane contemplated going back to her room and finishing herself off. Even though she had been divorced for 4 months, she hadn't gotten back into the dating scene and still hadn't had sex. Which just left her constantly horny.

Go on, he won't know what you're doing, She said to herself.

"I'm just going to finish reading my book upstairs." He shouted and James grunted in response.

She took a glass of water with her and headed up.

Finally, now where are my headphones?

Previously, she was just listening to porn out of her phone, but she couldn't do that with James downstairs.

She put her phone on the bedside table next to her glass of water, then pulled open the drawer to search for her headphones.

But as she did it, she pulled too hard and knocked everything off. A loud crack filled the room.

Oh no, what's that?!

She grabbed her phone and pressed it a few times but the screen remained black, come on, come on! Then, the screen turned on... but with cracks all over it, making it completely unusable.

"For god sake." She sighed out, realising she had properly broken her phone.

For a few minutes she just sat there, playing with the broken phone in her hand until she let out a little grumble and headed downstairs.

"What's wrong?" James asked as she flopped down onto the bed.

"I just broke my phone." She sighed out.

"Ah shit." James replied.

"Hey, don't swear in front of your mother." Diane shot back at him, not liking to hear such words from my sons mouth.

"Sorry mum," He said and then stood up and walked over to her, "do you want me to see if I can do anything?"

"You're welcome to try." She told him and handed the phone over.

"Back in a sec." James replied and took it upstairs.

James had always been tech savvy, helping Diane with computers and phones, if anyone could fix it, it would be him.

So, Diane sat there and waited. It was nearly half an hour when he came back down again.

"Sorry mum, no good." He said to her.

"It's fine, I wasn't expecting it to be able to be fixed." Diane said, annoyed that she was going to have to spend money on a new phone.

"Here," James said and handed out an older version of her phone, "you can use my old one until you get a new one."

"Are you sure?" Diane asked him.

"Definitely, not like I'm using it." He said with a smile on my face.

I have raised a lovely boy.

She took the phone and realised it was dead so she went upstairs to put it on charge.

After that, Diane and James just relaxed in the living room for a few hours until Diane started to cook dinner in preparation for Charlotte to come over.

She was in the kitchen making a lasagne when the door knocked and James went to get it.

"Hi Diane." Charlotte said in her normal happy voice.

Diane turned around and saw the beautiful, young Charlotte. Her blonde hair was straight down her back, he thin, delicious frame and her soft looking skin always had Diane mystified by her.

Diane knew it was wrong, but she was massively attracted to Charlotte! But no one in the world knew about her bisexual side so she thought she hid it pretty well.

"Charlotte, good to see you again." Diane said and went to hug the younger girl.

Diane was in pretty good shape for a 42 year old. She was a little curvy, but not fat in any sense of the word. She had thickish thighs and a very curvy ass but she looked great in a bikini. She also had DD tits that were amazing when she was younger, but age had made them sag just a little bit, but not a lot.

When she hugged Charlotte, Diane felt her very large breasts press against the younger girl. She had to move away quick to not give anything away with how horny she was.

"You two go sit down, this is ready now." Diane said to them both.

"Thanks mum." James replied.

As they walked out, Diane couldn't stop herself from staring at Charlotte's tight, little ass.

That's your son's girlfriend! She scolded herself, man do I need sex.

She finished plating up the food and took it out to the young couple. It was a lovely evening. Chatting, laughing. Diane loved to see how happy James and Charlotte made each other. Always holding hands or giving each other light kisses.

"Right," Diane eventually said at 9pm, "I'm tired so I might get to bed."

"Night Mum." James said.

"Goodnight Diane." Charlotte then replied.

Getting back into her room, Diane's pussy was begging for attention. Thankfully her sons old phone was fully charged and she managed to find her headphones without breaking anything this time.

Lay back, under the covers, Diane put her headphones in and turned the phone on. She instantly went back to the lesbian porn she was watching earlier and slowly pushed her hand under her silk, pyjama shorts.

"Mmm." She moaned and bit her lips as she pressed her swollen clit.

Her pussy was drenched from staring at Charlotte all night, after a few minutes, Diane decided to just go with her horniness. She stopped the porn, closed her eyes and just pictured her son's girlfriend instead.

She imagined Charlotte completely naked, her tight little body, spreading her legs and getting to taste that sweet, delicious pussy.

Diane pictured Charlotte dominating her, using a big strap on to fuck the older woman.

Oh god... Charlotte... fuck me!

Diane was getting hornier and hornier, she grew closer to cumming whilst imaging Charlotte when a new idea came to her head.

This is James's old phone... I wonder if he has any pictures of her on here that he forgot to delete.

She quickly turned the phone back on and went to the photos. To her initial disappointment, the first load were just random photos. Some of the two of them but nothing racy. For nearly twenty minutes she kept scrolling and scrolling but nothing, not even a bikini photo of Charlotte.

She had all but given up hope when she saw a "favourited" folder.

Come on, please!

Diane clicked it and her eyes lit up. The first photo she saw was Charlotte in a thong bikini. Diane stared at her beautiful, little ass with the red material being hidden between her cheeks. All Diane could do was think about burying her face between Charlotte's ass cheeks.

She went through a few more, plenty of Charlotte in bikinis.

As Diane looked, she carried on slowly rubbing her clit to the young girl.

Then... Diane swiped and a video appeared. It was paused at first and blurry so she couldn't see what it was, so, she hit play.

Oh. My. God.

It was a close up video of Charlotte, her eyes were closed and her lips were very tightly wrapped around a very, very thick cock! She was slowly bobbing up and down, her cheeks even puffed up when she took the cock deeper.

Diane started to rub herself a little faster.

"Mmm." Charlotte moaned in the video.

Her mouth pulled away, leaving a bit of spit going from her soft lips to the thick, long cock. Then Diane watched as Charlotte ran her wet tongue up and down the shaft.

Her eyes opened and she smiled at the camera as she kept doing it.

"Right, enough teasing," Diane suddenly heard James's voice in the video, "I need to fuck you!"

Oh my god! Of course that's James! Who else would it be! I've just been pleasuring myself whilst watching my son get a blowjob!

Diane hovered her thumb over the pause button, but she didn't press it. As wrong as she knew it was, she couldn't stop it.

She just watched as Charlotte turned around and got onto her hands and knees. Diane found herself gutted that she didn't get to see the young girls tits.

But then she was very happy to get a close up of Charlotte's, smooth, wet pussy from behind.

James's cock came back into the video and lined up with her waiting pussy.

Jesus, he does have a very big cock! He doesn't get that from his dad!

As James rubbed the head of his cock up and down Charlotte's wet pussy lips, Diane found herself paying more attention to her sons dick.

"Come on babe, put it in me." Charlotte moaned.

The filming only showered Charlotte's ass and James's cock so Diane couldn't see her face unfortunately.

"You got it." James moaned in the film.

His head slowly pressed against Charlotte's wet pussy and Diane watched as her lips spread around his cock. Slowly, inch after inch of her sons cock disappeared into the young girl.

"Mmm, I fucking love your cock." Charlotte moaned in the video.

"You're so fucking tight." James moaned back and Diane gasped at his words.

"I'm always tight for this cock." Charlotte replied.

Eventually, James's cock thrusted fully inside of Charlotte and in a matter of second, Diane watched her son fuck his girlfriend.

It was no love making, James was well and truly fucking Charlotte.

"Fuck! Yes! Give it to me!" Charlotte moaned.

Without even realising it, Diane was rubbing her clit again.

"You like that?" James asked and spanked her ass.

Fuuuuckk! Diane moaned in her head, wanting to be treated like that herself.

"You know I do!" Charlotte moaned back, "now fuck my cunt with your big fucking cock!"

Yes! Fuck her!

Diane rubbed herself faster and faster as she watched her son fuck Charlotte until it suddenly hit her, what she was going.

Stop! She said to herself and paused the video, you can't cum whilst watching your son!

Not wanting to give herself time to change her mind she pulled her head phones out.

"Ohh yeah!" Suddenly Diane heard a woman's voice moan out.

Wait, what's that?

She sat up and tried to be quite as she listened again.

Suddenly, she heard a slapping sound.

"Yes, fuck me." She heard again.

They're having sex! Diane realised.

Charlotte had stayed over many, many time and she had not once heard them having sex.

Her panic over watching them have sex on the video seemed to wash away and Diane's curiosity and horniness took over.

As slow and as quite as possible, Diane got out of her bed and crept into the hallway. The closer she got to James's room, the more she was able to hear.

The constant sound of skin slapping against skin as he fucked her, Charlotte's moans that she was clearly trying to keep in but was unable.

"Fucking hell, that feels so good." James moaned.

"Shh, don't want your mum to hear us fucking." Charlotte moaned back but the slapping, fucking noise continued.

"Are you sure about that?" James then asked, "You've always told me how hot my mum is, I bet you'd love it if she came in here!"

Wait what, Charlotte thinks I'm hot?

"Fuuuckk!" Charlotte moaned louder, apparently James was fucking her harder, "She is fucking hot! I would love to see your mum's face between my legs!"

"Even I would like to see that!" James then moaned out and Diane's eyes burst open.

What did he just say?

"Mmmm fuck you're so naughty!" Charlotte moaned, "You would want to see your hot, thicc mum licking my light cunt?"

"I'd fucking love that!" James said back to her.

Diane could hear the slapping sound of them fucking picked up. She couldn't help herself, as she stood there listening she put her hand back into her shorts and carried on rubbing her clit.

"Oh god... oh James... yes... keep fucking me!" She moaned out.

"That's it, keep clenching that cunt around me!" James moaned.

"Oh fuck.. I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... don't stop!" Charlotte moaned out louder than before, she must've been struggling to hold it in.

Listening to both of their wild moans, Diane rubbed her throbbing clit faster and faster as her own orgasm built up.

"I'm fucking cuuumminnng!" Charlotte suddenly moaned out.

Fuuuuuucckkk me too!!!! Jo moaned in her head as her orgasm shot throughout her body. Her legs even nearly gave way she was shaking that much as she kept rubbing her soaked clit over and over.

"Yes! Cum in me!" Charlotte moaned, still orgasming as well.

"Fuuuucck!" James suddenly grunted.

Listening to her son fill Charlotte full of cum just made Diane's orgasm last even longer and feel even better. But she was quicky shocked back into reality when she heard other movement in their room.

She quickly got back to her bedroom and under the covers.

Oh my god, I just came whilst listening to my son have sex! How could I do that?! But Charlotte, she thinks I'm hot... they both even want to see me lick her pussy... oh god, what I'd do to taste that sweet, young pussy.

Diane's orgasm really took it out of her and although her mind was racing a little, she managed to get to sleep.

The next morning, Diane put her dressing gown on and went downstairs. In her tired state she had almost forgotten about the night before. That was until she walked into the living room and saw James and Charlotte sat next to each other and it all came flooding back.

"Morning mum." James said with a smile.

"Hi Diane." Charlotte said.

Her voice so sweet and innocent, I know what they are like in the bedroom though... as filthy as I am.

"H... Hi." Diane stuttered out.

She couldn't even look them in the eye so she kept her head down and rushed to the kitchen.

"What are you up to today?" James shouted from the living room.

I can't stay here all day with them two, knowing what I know.

"I'm gonna go do some shopping." Diane shouted back as she made herself a cup of tea.

"Cool, we're just going to chill here if that's okay?" James asked.

"Yeah, no problem." Diane replied.

Once she made her tea she rushed back upstairs.

How can I go on like this, seeing them both, after what happened?

Even more to Diane's dismay, when she got dressed she realised how wet she was just at the sight of the two of them.

She shook her head, trying to force those thoughts away before finishing off getting ready.

After that she went to the local shopping centre and just walked around for a while. It was nearly 3pm when she got home and thankfully both James and Charlotte were.

She sat on the sofa, giving out a sigh of relief as she turned the TV on.

It took less than 10 minutes for her mind start to wander.

Charlotte finds me hot, and James wants to see me go down on her. I guess I am flattered, but that's my son. Maybe it's just some fantasy they play out.

The more Diane kept thinking about it, the hotter she got.

Charlotte's moans last night, they were beautiful, nearly as beautiful as James's grunts as he fucked her... maybe... no, yes, come on, it's no big deal.

She argued back and forth for 5 minutes until she finally pulled out her phone and quickly loaded the video of James fucking Charlotte.

She stared at her son's big cock, wondering exactly how big it is as the beautiful Charlotte bobbed up and down. Her soft, delicious lips dragged up and down his shaft perfectly.

Then when she moved away and Diane got to see her wet pussy. She even paused the video just to stare at it for a while.

Once again, Diane's hand went into her trousers and a finger pressed against her clit.

"Oooh." She moaned as she hit play.

She watched James's big, juicy cock slide into her wet pussy. Listening to Charlotte's moans.

I could listen to that all day.

Diane rubbed her clit a little faster, building up her pleasure as she watched the sexual act of her son and his girlfriend.

Eventually she realised that her done up jeans weren't giving her enough room to properly pleasure herself, and since she had the place to herself she undid them and pulled them to her ankles.

Moving her thong to one side, Diane pressed two fingers into her very wet, very horny pussy and carried on watching the video.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,457 Followers