Haitian Bisexuality: BBWs

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man fucks Persian BBW in Ottawa.
3.1k words
2.85
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Victor Durand is one of those brothers who's always on the prowl. The six-foot-one, lean and athletic, dark-skinned and handsome Haitian brother is used to having his way, with both the ladies and the fellas. Victor doesn't discriminate based on gender or race, and since mother nature blessed him with a nine-inch, uncircumcised dick which stays rigid and makes females and males moan in pleasure, is there any reason why he should limit himself?

Being a bisexual man is a beautiful thing, even if the LGBT community and straight society are hostile to bi guys very existence. Summer is here, and Victor is looking for some ass, gender and race unimportant. The Haitian brother keeps busy by working as a sales clerk at a certain bookstore, and he's also taking a couple of summer courses on campus. The one thing that Victor cannot stomach is boredom, and in the City of Ottawa, with Covid still gripping the province in its icy fist, the onset of summer looked positively bleak. Fortunately, Victor knows how to make his own fun.

Victor loves ladies of all races, but when it comes to the fellas, he does have certain rules. Victor only deals with other bisexual men, particularly those with girlfriends and wives. Men who only like men tend to get clingy or weird after sex. Some of them are quite prone to stalking. It has been proven time and again. Victor doesn't want to be with a dude 24/7. That would get super annoying really fast. Men who have wives and girlfriends, but also have sex with men, can actually understand the need for discretion. Victor has a fella named Ralph Dupont whom he likes to fuck, but Ralph and his wife Gina are on vacation in Manitoba. What's a horny bisexual brother to do?

Victor remembered the last time that he and Ralph hooked up, two weeks ago, on a night when Gina, Ralph's lovely but totally clueless wife, was working as a nurse at the Civic Hospital. The two bisexual Haitian men got their freak on, fucking with wild abandon all over the lovely townhouse that Gina and Ralph shared in the suburb of Orleans, Ontario. Victor loves the ladies, sexually and romantically, but a manly man's body is something he does not want to do without. Man to man sex can be a lot of fun, for real...

"Damn your ass is sweet," Ralph said as he bent Victor over the kitchen counter, and fucked him good. Mere hours ago, Ralph's wife Gina prepared supper on this very counter but whatever. Victor groaned as Ralph's huge dark dick filled his ass. He stroked his own dick, moaning in pleasure as he got fucked. Ralph is big and tall, a bit chubby, and very dark-skinned, with a thick beard, and a huge cock. The chubby Haitian stud knows how to use that dick of his, and has fucked a lot of fellas and more than a few ladies. Whenever his wife Gina is away, Ralph fucks other women, and men, because while he does love his wife, she's not enough for him.

"Hell yeah, Ralph, fuck me," Victor moaned, loving the feel of Ralph's dick up his ass. Ralph gripped Victor's hips and fucked him good, tapping that ass just like he should. Ralph's huge dick totally owned Victor's ass, going deeper than ever before, and he loved every minute of it. The two of them continued with their fun, taking the action from the kitchen to the living room. Victor found himself on all fours, face down and ass up as Ralph plunged his thick cock into the forbidden depths of his ass. Rough sex is totally up Victor's alley...

"You're insatiable, handsome," Ralph told Victor, as they took a breather. Ralph tossed the used condom and grabbed another one, but before he could put it on, a smiling Victor grabbed his dick and stroked him. Ralph grinned as Victor began sucking his dick while massaging his balls. In no time at all, Victor had Ralph hard as a rock. Just like that, they resumed fucking. Ralph fucked Victor until the other man tapped out, having had enough. Afterwards, they shared a shower, got dressed, and then Victor drove his ass home. No fuss, no muss...

Victor studies Criminology at the University of Ottawa, but really likes hanging on the Carleton University campus because the girls are hotter there. The University of Ottawa is an alright place, but Carleton is usually party central. Victor was chilling in the Carleton campus library when he spotted a cutie whom he simply couldn't ignore. An Arab-looking lady with a curvy body, decked out in a shawl, tank top and Yoga pants that seemed perfectly made for her huge round ass. Yeah, Victor wanted some of that...

Nazanin Niazi is one of those ladies who, while not a classical beauty, has her own unique charm which attracts men and sometimes women to her like moths to the proverbial flame. The short, curvaceous, big-bottomed Iranian gal definitely falls into the category of BBW, which is a great turn-on for her admirers. Nazanin can usually be found in the Carleton University library, during research for her graduate studies. Nazanin moved to Ottawa, Ontario, from Tabriz, Iran, for schooling, and ended up staying. Iran's loss is most definitely Canada's gain...

"As Salaam Alaikum," Victor said as he approached Nazanin, who was busy typing away at a computer, with a book on Eastern European studies in front of her. The curvy gal looked annoyed, and Victor turned on the charm. He'd dealt with Arab ladies before. Hell, there was a pretty Lebanese gal named Mariam whom Victor used to fuck back in the day, before she moved to Vancouver and married some Arab dude. Ladies from the Muslim world tend to be conservative in public, and freaky in private, or so conventional wisdom would have one believe...

"Sorry, brother, but I am Persian, not Arab," Nazanin said to Victor with an amused smile, and he grinned, and nodded. Quietly, Victor assessed the lovely Persian lady. When one is on the prowl, it is important to know one's target. Victor had seen Nazanin in the library before and noticed that she was a bit older than most students, and always kept to herself. Well, Victor likes quiet women. They tend to scream louder than other women in the bedroom. All part of the fun for the Haitian seducer...

"Sobh bekheyr, good morning," Victor said to a surprised Nazanin, and he smiled, mentally patting his own back for remembering the few words of Farsi that his former roommate Parviz taught him. Nazanin looked at Victor, and he saw a glimmer of interest in her lovely brown eyes. That's all Victor needed. He introduced himself, and the lady seemed to relax a bit. Victor began chatting Nazanin up, pretending to be doing an assignment on geopolitics. Nazanin seemed to fall for it, especially when Victor mentioned his dislike of America and Canada's treatment of Middle-Eastern countries, Iran in particular...

"The Western world doesn't know anything about Iranian society or culture, but they hate us, they are so ignorant," Nazanin said, somewhat angrily. Victor looked at her, and nodded gently. He guessed that underneath her cool and collected façade, Nazanin was quite passionate. Victor likes to learn a bit about his targets, female or male, and then finds a way to reel them in. It's part of the game to build a rapport, and find common ground. It's good to be sincere about it, because most women can smell men's bullshit a mile away, cultural and racial differences be damned...

"Tell me about it, Nazanin, I'm from Haiti, and Canadians still ask me about Voodoo practices and human sacrifice and bullshit like that, it pisses me off," Victor said, allowing his ire to show. Victor really does get asked such questions by some white Canadians who get on his damned nerves with their ignorance towards other cultures. Victor doesn't walk up to random white guys to question them about their slave-owning ancestors. Why must they ask him ridiculous, offensive shit about the lies told by the media about his beloved island of Haiti?

"It's alright, brother, I can relate, and I am sorry they are like that, I am not like them," Nazanin said gently, and she then touched Victor's arm. That's when Victor knew he had her. He and Nazanin exchanged numbers, and then he left the library, presumably to go to work. The following night, Nazanin called Victor, and they ended up talking on the phone for over an hour. This chick wants me, Victor thought, as he set his game plan in motion...

As a bisexual man, Victor is able to appreciate the beauty in both the female and male form, but there are keen differences in how the genders approach sex and romance. When Victor is on the prowl for a man, all he has to do is make eye contact, and men who like men, along with men who like both sexes, discreetly follow him for some man to man fun. With women, things are different. Women make guys wait for sex, and play games. Women need to be seduced, and that sometimes takes a while. Women are complicated, and men are mostly not, but Victor does like a challenge, so chasing the ladies can be fun as well...

For their first outing, Victor invited Nazanin to grab a bite with him at the Bayshore Mall, since she lived nearby. The two of them sat inside the mall food court, ate Chinese food which they washed down with Pepsis, and got to know each other. Victor learned that Nazanin was divorced, and at thirty nine, she was fifteen years older than him. Victor didn't mind, and assured Nazanin that the age difference didn't bother him. The Iranian BBW looked at him with a wry grin, and Victor smiled. He knows a wild woman when he sees one, cultural and religious differences be damned...

"You must let me cook for you," Nazanin told Victor, at the end of their first date. She gave him a hug and a peck as they parted ways. Victor admired Nazanin's thick round ass and swore he'd get a piece of that. Two days later, he got a call from Nazanin and she invited him over to try some Iranian tea...at ten o'clock in the evening. Victor, who lives in the Vanier area, took an Uber to Nazanin's place at Cora Village near the Bayshore Mall, and he definitely didn't regret the trip...

"You look lovely," Victor said to Nazanin, as she greeted him at her apartment door wearing a crimson negligee which hugged her curves. Nazanin grinned and ushered Victor inside, and once there, they didn't do a lot of talking. Victor kissed Nazanin passionately, and she embraced him. Gently, they undressed each other, and he admired her thick, curvy body. Nazanin reminded Victor of porn star Angelina Castro, whose videos he really likes. Victor and Nazanin didn't even make it to her bedroom, and had to make do with her living room's carpeted floor...

"Hmm, go for it," Nazanin said, and the curvaceous, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Persian gal lay on the floor, legs spread, as Victor licked her from her head to her toes. Victor sucked on Nazanin's tits, sucking on the areolas before working his way downward. He inhaled her womanly scent, and then began eating her pussy. Nazanin let out a deep sigh as Victor tentatively slid a finger up her butt hole while eating her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"You taste magically delicious," Victor said, and with the same eagerness with which he'd sucked Ralph's big Haitian dick, he lathered Nazanin's sweet Persian pussy with his tongue. Nazanin moaned deeply, rubbing her tits together as Victor worked his magic on her. The younger man was eating her pussy like a hungry man. Nazanin hadn't had much male companionship since her divorce from her former husband Hossein two years ago, and Victor and his wicked tongue were just what she needed...

"Hmm, don't stop," Nazanin moaned, as Victor continued eating her pussy, after putting on all fours. Face down and big Persian booty up, Nazanin gave Victor a great visual to work with as he ate her pussy from behind. Emboldened by the lady's response, he spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and slid his tongue inside. Victor loves butts, and has eaten his male lover Ralph's ass plenty of times. The bisexual Haitian brother wanted to know if female ass tasted different than male ass. Only one way to find out...

"Interesting," Victor remarked as he lathered Nazanin's butt hole with his tongue while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The curvy, mature Persian gal arched her back and began grinding her big ass against Victor's face, loving what he was doing to her. Victor coaxed a wicked orgasm or two out of Nazanin with his wicked tongue action. The chubby Persian mama shuddered violently and shrieked in pleasure as she came. Victor smiled to himself, pleased with his handiwork.

"Hmm, let me taste you," Nazanin said to Victor in a sexy, husky voice, after coming down from cloud nine. Victor grinned as Nazanin gripped his long and thick, uncircumcised black dick and began sucking him off. In Victor's experience, women and men have different dick sucking techniques. Nazanin's technique was just right, for she fingered his ass while sucking his dick. In no time at all, Victor was harder than Japanese algebra and ready to fuck...

"You've got the best ass I've ever seen," Victor told Nazanin as she got on all fours, and shook that big Persian booty for him. He playfully smacked her ass before putting on a condom. Victor eased his hard dick into Nazanin's pussy and began fucking her. With a slow, deep stroke, he buried himself inside of her. Nazanin whistled and inhaled sharply as Victor gripped her hips and began fucking her. The Persian gal heard a lot about the sexual powers of black men. For Victor, the time had come to put up or shut up. Nazanin wanted to see what he was made of...

"Fuck me harder and quit talking," Nazanin hissed, and Victor got the damn message. He bucked his hips, slamming his dick into her pussy. Nazanin gave as good as she got, grinding that big ass of hers against Victor's groin, wanting more of his big dick inside of her. Victor smiled as he felt Nazanin's tight pussy grip his dick like a vise. Miss Persia here had a surprisingly tight pussy, and he likes that in a woman. The two of them fucked and sucked the evening away, melting into each other. When all was said and done, they sprawled on the living room carpet, feeling abased but so damn alive...

Victor and Nazanin spent the remainder of the evening eating pizza, drinking beer and fucking. The Persian gal was quite passionate, and Victor found that her wanton lust matched his own. Victor is something of a libertine, and believes that, rather than ensnaring each other in monogamy and the bullshit it entails, adult men and adult women should have as much casual sex as possible, with condoms of course. Nazanin seemed to be of the same mindset, so she and Victor got along wonderfully.

"Hmm, I definitely want to see you again, gorgeous," Victor told Nazanin as he gave her a hug and a kiss, as he got ready to leave. Nazanin, who'd put her negligee back on, looked Victor up and down, an enigmatic smile on her beautiful face. Victor looked at her, a bit puzzled by the look on her face. Nazanin bit her lip and grinned coyly, like a woman with a secret. When Victor asked her if everything was alright, Nazanin couldn't help spilling the beans...

"Have fun with the fellas and the other ladies, Victor, good day," Nazanin said, laughing. Victor froze as though stricken, and stared at Nazanin. In his twenty four years upon this earth, Victor has always been smart, calculating and elusive. He loves the ladies and has a reputation as a ladies man. The only people who know about Victor's other side are bisexual gentlemen with wives and girlfriends, whom he's messed with. Victor is considered straight in the eyes of the mundane world, and that's the way he likes it...

"I guess I will, Nazanin, so you know I'm bisexual? Huh? How do you know?" Victor asked, playing it cool, even though he was worried. Nazanin grinned and leaned close to Victor. She grabbed his ass, and looked into his eyes, seemingly quite pleased with herself. Victor could not believe that after all this time, his cover was blown by someone like Nazanin, a woman from the other side of the world, who didn't even know the rules of the game. Life can be so weird like that...

"Hmm, Victor, relax, you bisexual guys aren't as invisible as you'd like to think, I've seen you in the library at Carleton, you check out big booty girls, yes, but you also look at guys, discretely," Nazanin said, laughing. Victor sighed deeply, and wondered how to react to such words. He looked at Nazanin, and actually laughed. It felt oddly good to have someone else know his secret. Nazanin didn't seem judgemental or disgusted by Victor's bisexuality, and she'd just slept with him. What was her end game?

"Yeah, I do love a big butt, Nazanin, and yours is in danger of being my favorite," Victor replied, putting on the charm. Nazanin grinned, and then she kissed him. This was followed by another session. Victor surprised himself by spending the whole night at Nazanin's place, and the next morning, he had breakfast with her. Victor doesn't do sleepovers, not with the ladies or the fellas. After sex, someone's got to go. This thing with Nazanin was different, and oddly pleasant, which weirded Victor out...

"Your secret is safe with me, Victor, I do hope we can see each other again," Nazanin with a sexy wink, and Victor happily agreed. He kissed her and wished her a good day, and then took an Uber back to his place. The whole ride, Victor thought about the mysterious Nazanin, and the possibilities that this new development might afford him. Victor has had sex with more women and men than he can count, but he's never had a relationship with a lady who knows about his bisexuality. Perhaps it's time he changed that. Victor definitely wants to see more of Nazanin, and not just in the bedroom. The lady from Persia is intriguing, and Victor likes a good mystery...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers