Haitian Bisexuality: Resilience

Story Info
Stanley deals with Marguerite and Mark after Janine.
2.8k words
1.67
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Bitch, you're not the only game in town," Stanley Montpoint said aloud after he hung up the phone. The conversation with Janine Zhou had gone about as well as expected. They'd only gone out a few times, so she wasn't really an ex, but she was certainly someone he'd like to forget. The curvy, pretty-faced young Asian-Canadian woman whom Stanley met one fine day in the Rideau shopping center in Ottawa turned out to be a flake. The kind of lady who changes plans at the last minute, and then acts all offended when her behavior gets called out. Why am I a magnet for flaky women and male stalkers? Stanley wondered, looking at the disinterested heavens...

"We're a lot alike," Janine Zhu said to Stanley as they dined at a café, during their second meeting. They talked about life in the City of Ottawa under Covid, and their respective dogs, Stanley's little Jack Russell terrier Harrison, and Janine's little Pug, Mats. Yeah, the two of them seemed to be hitting it off. Janine worked for a car dealership and had been out of work for a while due to Covid. Stanley worked regularly, as part of the indefatigable security industry, but he was always looking for a better job, preferably something in government.

"Here's to kindred spirits," Stanley replied, grinning and lifting his cup, and Janine winked at him. They walked out of the café, and went for a walk around downtown Ottawa. Stanley found Janine to be lovely, funny and good company. Janine was as attached to her little dog Mats as he was to his own pet, Harrison, but unlike her, Stanley left his dog at home when he had meetings and errands to tend to. Janine seemed to bring her dog everywhere, from the bus to the train. Janine claimed to live in Barrhaven, but spent the bulk of her time in downtown Ottawa, but she wasn't working currently. Go figure.

In hindsight, a lot of things which Janine Zhou told Stanley about herself didn't make much sense, but the Haitian brother has a habit of overlooking certain things when dealing with a beautiful woman. Why is that? Janine Zhou has a big butt, and those tend to mesmerize Stanley. Prior to meeting Janine Zhou, Stanley was unaware of the fact that some Asian women had nice, big round butts. Stanley is a big fan of ATQ, a curvaceous Asian lady who posts a lot of steamy try-on videos online, but figured that she was more the exception than the rule, when it came to Asian gals with big butts.

"Stanley, I like you, but I am not looking for a relationship right now," Janine Zhou told him, after several outings which included dinner, lunches, and patronizing museums and malls. Stanley, like most men, absolutely hates the friend-zone, which is where Janine Zhou felt like catapulting him apparently. Why do women make a habit of kissing a dude, holding his hand, feeling him up and getting him all worked up, only to friend-zone him later? That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to poor Stanley!

"Duly noted, best of luck, I've got to go," Stanley said to Janine Zhou, following that revelation. They'd been sitting inside Lo Mein, a popular eatery located in the downtown core, and that's when Janine dropped that particular bomb on Stanley. He walked out of the restaurant, feeling angry at himself for not seeing the signs. Janine Zhou is another damn flake, the kind of chick that enjoys wasting a brother's time and dime. Well, Stanley knows how to deal with flaky women. He deleted Janine Zhou's number, blocked her on social media and did his best to forget her.

If only Stanley could get rid of his male stalkers the same way. Stanley recalled an old black dude named Nestor Joachim, who hung out on the Carleton University campus a lot. At first, Stanley befriended Nestor, thinking him to be a friendly old Haitian dude and alumnus of the school who clearly missed his halcyon undergrad days. It took Stanley a while to realize that Nestor Joachim was a stalker, and clearly obsessed with him. Stanley had zero interest in the decrepit old creep. As a bisexual man, Stanley does possess some keen insight which lets him know when a man in his vicinity might have gay or bisexual leanings, but he didn't sense anything of the sort with Nestor.

"Dude, I don't know why you're following me or whatever but you need to stop," Stanley told Nestor, as he confronted the old Haitian bozo one evening inside the Carleton University library. Nestor got hopping mad, and started screaming obscenities, obviously mad that Stanley figured out his game plan. Stanley walked away, but that same evening, he talked to the campus security team about Nestor and his stalking ways. Stanley also talked to the Ottawa police about Nestor Joachim stalking him, and after taking down his information, the officer on the phone promised to talk to the creep about ceasing and desisting his stalking ways.

The last time Stanley dealt with a man was a few years back, when he was still living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. He was friends with Mark Matthews, a big and tall, dark-haired and blue-eyed Jewish guy from Stoughton, Massachusetts. The two of them met at the Copley Mall in downtown Boston and struck a friendship. Like Stanley, Mark was bisexual, and deeply closeted. Mark was going out with a tall, sexy red-haired woman named Belinda, and the two of them were hot and heavy, as they say. Stanley and Mark used to have some discrete, manly fun at the former's house.

"This feels nice," Mark told Stanley, as they lay in bed, watching a rerun of Blade The Series on Spike TV after some wild, freaky sexy. Stanley grinned and nodded, smoking a blunt and basking in the warm afterglow of some manly loving. While Mark seems shy and indecisive at times, he could certainly lay it down in the bedroom. Stanley would gladly testify to that. Mark sucked Stanley's big Haitian cock and balls, and then put on a condom before fucking the hell out of him. As a power bottom, that was right up Stanley's alley, pun intended...

"Frigging awesome," Stanley replied, recalling how Mark put on a condom, had him get on all fours and fucked him good. The big and tall, chubby Jewish dude had a nice, thick and pale cock, and he knew how to use it, much to the delight of his favorite bisexual Haitian stud. Stanley stroked his own big dark dick as Mark fucked him good, sliding his thick cock in and out of his ass. The two bisexual studs fucked and sucked the afternoon away, going at it with wild abandon. Since his parents were visiting old friends in Hartford, Connecticut, Stanley and Mark had the house to themselves all weekend. It was a grand old time.

Stanley and Mark genuinely liked each other, and as secretly bisexual young men in Boston, they experienced the world in a unique way. Stanley recalled walking around the Westgate Mall in Brockton with Mark, and they checked out girls together, and even flirted with the ladies. The gay men whom Stanley knew were allergic to female bodies and found bisexual men's fascination with certain women to be a threat, something to be quashed. Stanley avoided dealing with gay men for that reason. Why be with someone who forces to get rid of half of who you are? Bisexual men can take care of each other's needs, thank you very much.

One time, Stanley even suggested to Mark that they hire a female prostitute for a steamy threesome, but Mark declined. At first, Stanley was low-key pissed and kind of disappointed because a threesome between himself, a wild woman, and another bisexual man was one of his topmost fantasies. Stanley thought Mark would be down for that, but his favorite bisexual Jewish American stud apparently had other ideas. Stanley hates sexual hang-ups, seriously...

"Stan, I'd love to try a hook up with you and another woman, but I love Belinda, she doesn't mind that I sleep with guys on the side, but she would freak out if I slept with another woman," Mark explained. Stanley nodded, and tried to process what Mark just said. A few bisexual men out there have wives and girlfriends who know about their other side and support them, and for Mark, Belinda is that fine unicorn of a lady. Stanley understood Mark's reluctance to do anything that would upset his special lady...

"It's cool, man, I respect what you and Belinda have," Stanley said, and Mark smiled and nodded. Fast forward a few years, and Stanley has left Massachusetts and moved to Ontario, Canada. He'd gotten into a bit of trouble and a change of scenery was necessary. As for Mark, he still lives in Boston, and has married his girlfriend Belinda. Stanley misses Boston somewhat fierce, and not just because things were livelier there than they would ever be in Ottawa. The Canadian LGBT scene isn't Stanley's thing. The fellas in Ottawa tend to be totally straight or totally gay, leaving a bisexual black gentleman like Stanley feeling out of sorts.

As a young black man with ambition, Stanley felt out of sorts in the City of Ottawa. Boston is full of black lawyers, black doctors, black politicians and black businesspeople. Ottawa is sorely lacking in that regard. The place is what 1960s America must have been like. Add to that the fact that subtle racism and passive aggression seem like a way of life among the locals, and one could understand why, since he left Boston, Stanley has abstained from male/male relations. Subtle racism is part of the package even in LGBT circles in Ottawa, where black folks are both mocked and fetishized, and Stanley wanted none of that. Ottawa guys are creeps, with a staring problem matched only by their stalking tendencies, and Stanley doesn't sleep with creeps...

Stanley's life is definitely not an easy one. The big and tall young Haitian man went for a walk around the environs of Gatineau, just to lift his spirits. Had to get out of Ottawa for a while. A lot of people speak ill of the small town on the Ontario and Quebec borders, but Stanley is quite fond of it. Say what you want about Quebecers, but at least they're more direct in their hostility toward minorities than other Canadians, who tend to be passive aggressive and kind of fake. Stanley is the kind of black gentleman who prefers to receive his prejudice up front rather than via back stabbing, thank you very much.

While in the town of Gatineau, Quebec, Stanley visited Marguerite Gravelle, one of his old friends. Back in the day, when Stanley was a bright, hopeful young Haitian brother attending Carleton University to study Criminal Justice, he met the lovely Marguerite Gravelle, an older French Canadian woman who spent a lot of time in the library and wouldn't shut up about Toastmasters. Well, Stanley's plans of getting an awesome job with the government of Canada after graduating from Carleton University didn't pan out. He was still working as a security guard, and dealing with male stalkers and flaky women. Isn't life frigging awesome?

"Monsieur Monpoint, it has been a while," Marguerite said as she let Stanley into her apartment, located in the Bilodeau area of Gatineau. Marguerite, at the age of almost sixty, stood five feet eleven inches tall, pleasantly thick, with lively blue eyes and short brown hair streaked with gray. She is fond of wearing long dresses and thick nerdy glasses, which give her the look of a late nineteenth-century schoolteacher. An alumnus of Algonquin College, Marguerite works for the Canadian government and seems obsessed with Afro-Caribbean culture, something which Stanley kind of likes about her.

"Oui, madame, do you miss me?" Stanley asked, and Marguerite rolled her eyes, and then gave him a hug. Stanley hugged Marguerite and kissed her on the lips, and she smiled at him. They'd known each other for a while. Marguerite is fond of Afro-Caribbean culture, as previously stated, but she also has a thing for men of the African persuasion. For a while, Stanley noticed that, like Nestor Joachim, Marguerite seemed to show up wherever he happened to be. Unlike Nestor, Stanley was willing to give Marguerite the time of day. The older French dame had a nice ass, that's why...

"Viens ici mon beau, come here, handsome," Marguerite said, and taking Stanley's hand, she led him to the living room. They had some wine, and talked about things. Marguerite lamented the state of the affairs in Ottawa, with so many businesses having gone under due to Covid. Stanley could relate. He missed going to his favorite Caribbean restaurant. Curbside pickup was a far cry from dining in with his friends. Still, what can one do under those circumstances?

"It's really nice to see you again," Stanley told Marguerite as they lay in bed together, a little while later. Marguerite wore a black bra and matching panties which contrasted sharply against her milky white skin. Stanley kissed her on the lips and caressed her breasts after freeing them from the bra. Marguerite grinned as Stanley pulled down her panties, and he nodded, glad that she shaved a couple of days earlier. Marguerite nodded at Stanley, who grinned, for he knew just what to do...

"I bet you say that to all the ladies and fellas," Marguerite said, and Stanley buried his face between her thick, creamy thighs and went to work. Stanley loves eating Marguerite's pussy. They get along great, in and out of bed, and part of the reason why is due to her acceptance of his other side. When it comes to eating pussy, Stanley is second to none. The Haitian stud took his time, inhaling Marguerite's scent as he sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Marguerite sighed happily as Stanley worked his magic on her. In her dalliances with African and Afro-Caribbean men, Marguerite found their hunger for white pussy to be an admirable qualify. Closing her eyes, Marguerite relaxed as Stanley proceeded to devour her...

"J'adore ton gros derriere, I love your big butt," Stanley told Marguerite Gravelle as he put her on all fours, and admired her thick white ass. In America, most white women have flat butts but in Canada, some white women have more booty than the average black woman. Stanley is thrilled by this discovery, and worships white female ass as often as he can. Marguerite grinned as Stanley fingered her pussy and slid his tongue into her asshole. Let the fun really begin...

"Hmm, oh yes, don't stop, n'arrete pas," Marguerite moaned, arching her back as Stanley worked his tongue into the depths of her asshole. After stimulating Marguerite's holes with his fingers and tongue, Stanley was ready to fuck. The bisexual Haitian stud stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, and rubbed it against Marguerite's ass. in response, Marguerite pressed her big ass against Stanley's groin. He rolled a condom on his dick, and entered her with a swift thrust.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Stanley said as he gripped Marguerite's wide hips and thrust deep inside of her. The freaky mature Quebecoise gave as good as she got, grinding her big pale ass against Stanley's groin. He slammed his dick into her, loving how warm and tight she felt. A lot of the young women whom Stanley met and fucked on campus and around Ottawa had loose holes, but not Marguerite. The freaky Quebec lady did special exercises to keep herself tight, much to Stanley's delight. Tight pussy is always good to find. Stanley and Marguerite fucked and sucked the afternoon away...

"Tu devrais visiter plus souvent, you should visit more often," Marguerite told Stanley, much later. They sat on the couch, watching Tout Le Monde En Parle, the popular Quebecer original syndicated Talk Show. Stanley took Marguerite's hand and brought it to his lips, causing her to giggle. He took a sip of his beer, Alexander Keith's, and simply enjoyed the moment with her. It felt nice, to be with a lady who accepts his other side, someone he doesn't have to lie to. If Marguerite were still in her breeding years, Stanley would have married her for sure. Alas, Marguerite gave the best of years of her life to a Jamaican dude named Stewart, and is now a grandmother, albeit a single, naughty one...

"Toujours un Plaisir de te voir, always a pleasure to see you," Stanley said to Marguerite, and they parted ways with a hug and a kiss. Outside, it was dark. Stanley summoned an Uber which would take him from Gatineau, Quebec, to his humble abode in the east end of Ottawa, Ontario. Life is often unkind to young bisexual black men like Stanley in Canada, but the brothers do their own thing, in defiance to the rules of many uptight communities, and take no prisoners. Why worry about what society and different groups think of you when they've proven, time and again, that they're all fake and don't give a damn about you? For Stanley, nothing is more enjoyable than the freedom of not giving a fuck. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers