Tamara Fortes of Boston

Story Info
Afro-Latin MILF Tamara fucks bi Haitian Steve.
1.3k words
2.75
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

When Steve Lafontant showed up at Tamara Fortes's apartment in the Jamaica Plains area of Boston, she was horny as Hell. All of their phone sex sessions had gotten the lady all worked up. Not even covid can stop horny people from getting their freak on. Steve wanted to explore Tamara's fine body, but the six-foot-tall, sexy Afro-Latin MILF sat him down and laid the ground rules. Tamara usually dominates the men she gets involved with. It's just the way the lady gets down. Steve had been itching to get a piece of Tamara from the moment they met. Are there any young man who doesn't have sexual fantasies about hot older women? Steve took several busses from his quaint hometown of Brockton to Jamaica Plains and as it turns out, the trip was worth it. Tamara Fortes is the kind of woman a fellow takes risks for.

"Eat my ass and I might let you fuck me," said Tamara, and the six-foot-tall, curvy and bodacious Afro-Latin MILF grinned and got on all fours, spreading her thick brown ass cheeks wide open. MILF Booty is simply the best and men the world over have known this for a very long time. Steve, a tall and burly, dark-skinned young Haitian man who is often shy with the ladies, simply couldn't believe his luck. This dame simply gets right down to business, and women like that are awesome. Steve got behind Tamara and admired the lady's fine, ample derriere. Grasping Tamara ass cheeks with both hands, Steve inhaled the scent of her ass funk and went to work. Time for the MBTA superwoman to get that ass eaten good and proper...

"Majestic booty," Steve said, and he slid his tongue into Tamara's butt hole while worming his fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Tamara purred like a kitten as Steve's tongue filled her butt hole, wriggling quite nicely in there. From the moment Tamara met Steve, one fine day while she was working for the MBTA down in Boston, she knew that he would be like putty in her hands. Tamara likes younger men, and at the age of forty five, she saw no reason to change her tastes. Steve, a student at Bay State College down in Boston, would do just fine as far as Tamara was concerned...

"Don't talk," Tamara said, and she had Steve lie down flat on the bed, and did her thing. Steve grinned as Tamara sat on his face, smothering his visage with her thick brown ass. Tamara sat on Steve's face like a queen on her throne. Hmm, Tamara felt her nipples harden as she rocked back and forth on Steve's face, riding him for all he was worth. At one point, Steve removed his tongue from Tamara's butt hole, causing her to gasp in protest. Steve worked two fingers into Tamara's butt hole, and she exhaled sharply. Tamara loves having her ass played with and it must be said that anal fingering is even more fun than tongue action...

Steve was in big booty heaven as Tamara's pussy dripped girly cum all over his face, even as he fingered her butt hole. The tall, curvaceous, bossy-looking and insanely hot Afro-Latin MILF had the most delicious butt hole that Steve has ever tasted. The tall, dark and handsome young Haitian fellow has had his share of fun with the ladies and some fellas as well. Nothing wrong with that. Bisexual black men are everywhere. Male sexual fluidity is a beautiful thing. It's not cool to hate sexual diversity. Steve was having the time of his life as Tamara put that big booty of hers to good use. Tamara rode Steve's face furiously, loving the feel of his tongue and fingers in her holes. Steve worked Tamara over until she cried out in sheer orgasmic delight. Let the floodgates open...

"Hmm, I needed that," Tamara said, smiling at Steve as she got off of his face. Steve grinned, admiring Tamara's big beautiful brown butt. The tall, curvy and light-skinned gal with the neatly braided dreadlocks and lively brown eyes had the unique sexiness common to mixed-race women. Tamara, who was born of an African American mother and a Puerto Rican father, has inherited the best of both worlds. Steve stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick as Tamara wiped her pussy with a washcloth. The Afro-Latin MILF might like dirty and raunchy fun, but she keeps herself clean down there. Such a good quality in a MILF, for real...

"Hmm, come here sexy," Steve said as Tamara looked at him. Licking her full lips, the Afro-Latin MILF looked at the chubby young Haitian man's thick dick hungrily. Tamara knows a switch-hitter when she sees one and she knew that when Steve isn't chasing the ladies, he's probably having some fun with the fellas. Tamara doesn't have a problem with bisexual guys but she believes in being careful. Tamara took a condom and placed it on Steve's dick, and to his credit, the younger man did not protest. Tamara stroked Steve's cock before rubbing it against her tits, a gesture he seemed to like.

"I only play safe," Tamara said, and Steve nodded as she took his dick into her mouth. Steve, a brother who's had his dick sucked by a lot of hot women and perhaps an equal number of guys, didn't like wearing a condom during oral sex but whatever. Tamara sucked Steve's cock with gusto and really got into it. Steve sighed, and relaxed as Tamara sucked him off. While fellating Steve, Tamara slid a finger into his ass. From the way Tamara's finger fit comfortably inside Steve's ass, she could tell he was no stranger to receiving anal sex. Hmm, perhaps Tamara would get her favorite strap-on dildo and fuck Steve with it one of these days. It's always good to try new things in the bedroom...

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Steve said, groaning in pleasure as Tamara worked two fingers into his ass while sucking his dick. Tamara grinned at Steve, knowing that her flawless, kinky technique would get him hard as a rock. Next, Tamara straddled Steve once more. The sexy Afro-Latin MILF grabbed the bisexual Haitian stud's dick and rubbed it against her vagina. With a swift thrust, Steve buried his dick inside Tamara's sweet pussy. For a horny young man, paradise is having his dick inside a hot, bossy older woman. Tamara rested her hands on Steve's shoulders as she began riding him. Steve sucked on Tamara's tits and even did the motorboat as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Just fuck me," Tamara screamed as Steve slammed his dick into her. After a while, they switched things up. Steve took Tamara on all fours, playfully smacked her big round ass and thrust his hard dick into her pussy. Steve fucked Tamara roughly, emboldened by her passionate screams. Steve has had a thing for sexy older women for a long time, especially the ones of African American or Latin descent. With Tamara, Steve gets to take out two birds with one stone. Do hard Haitian dicks fit inside Afro-Latin pussies? The answer is a resounding yes! Tamara and Steve fucked and sucked the morning away, and melting into each other. A good time was had by both parties...

"We should do this again sometime, gorgeous," Steve said to Tamara, after all was said and done. After showering and putting his clothes back on, Steve was led to the door by a smiling Tamara. The Haitian stud tried to kiss the sexy Afro-Latin MILF but she gave him a hug instead. Steve wished Tamara a good day and headed back to the MBTA Train Station. It's a long trip from Jamaican Plains, located near Boston, to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. For Steve, Bay State College student and sexual adventurer, the trip was all worth it. What kind of trouble can this irrepressible stud get into as the summer winds down? Only time will tell!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers