Haitian LGBT Defenders

Story Info
Miss Jacmel and Nicole confront Pastor Ed.
2.3k words
3.27
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Pastor Antoine Edouard, a big and tall, dark-skinned and handsome gentleman of Haitian descent living in Dade County, Florida. As the leader of the local Haitian Adventist Church, the man has considerable clout, and has been feeling himself lately. Power and influence can do that to anyone, let alone a man of the Church. The problem is that for a lot of people, public self and private self are not always align, and many don't practice what they preach. What happens when certain secrets are exposed? That's the gist of this story, folks. Enjoy!

"America is going the way of Sodom and Gomorrah, I see men with men and women with women, the last days are truly upon us," said Pastor Edouard, standing at the pulpit. The congregation, three hundred members strong, gathered in the ancient Church and listened with rapt attention as Pastor Edouard preached about the evils of wanton sexuality in America. The Preacher went on and on about the sexual habits of gays, lesbians and bisexuals but said absolutely nothing about heterosexual men who sleep with lots of women.

Seated in the front row, Mademoiselle Jacmel quietly seethed as the Pastor went on and on about the growing menace of the Haitian LGBT community. On the Island of Haiti, men who like men, whether they identify as gay or bisexual or heteroflexible, are called Masisi, a rather derogatory term. By the same token, women who like women, whether they identify as lesbian or bisexual, are called Madivinez. Masculine women and effeminate men are openly mocked in Haiti society, and the authorities do absolutely nothing about it. In the Island of Haiti, those who are not heterosexual usually keep it to themselves...

"I've seen young Haitian men messing around with men instead of choosing to be real men, and become husbands and fathers, America is corrupting our community," Pastor Edouard continued, and there were many nods of agreement among the congregation. Mademoiselle Jacmel, a tall and curvy, dark-skinned lady who looked great in a flower-patterned red and white summer dress and high heels, is a decidedly unique individual. The lady is a proud member of the transgender community, but most people think she's a cisgender woman when they look at her.

"The gall," Mademoiselle Jacmel said to herself, shaking her head as she listened to Pastor Edouard's spiel. A while ago, Mademoiselle Jacmel opened her restaurant, Jacmel's Restaurant, located in the Little Haiti neighborhood of Miami, to the local outcasts. The place welcomed those who must hide what they are lest they face persecution from friends and family. The bisexuals, who are rejected by both straight society and the gay culture, the lesbians, the transgender folk, and the gay men. In no time at all, Mademoiselle Jacmel's business became associated with the growing Haitian LGBT culture, and many didn't like that at all...

Next to Mademoiselle Jacmel sat her friend and colleague Nicole, who also works as a waitress and shift manager at Jacmel's Restaurant. Tall and curvy, with golden brown skin and long, curly dark hair, Nicole was born to a Haitian father and a white American mother but firmly aligned herself with the Haitian community from the get go. Nicole doesn't like being called mulatto and prefers the term biracial, and is fiercely proud of her Haitian heritage. The young woman speaks Haitian Creole and French just as fluently as those born and raised in Haiti.

"Pa fe tet chaje, don't worry about it," Nicole said to Mademoiselle Jacmel as Pastor Edouard finally changed the topic. The congregation resumed its chants, and then matters involving the Haitian community were discussed. After recent floods battered the Island of Haiti, the commune of Petit-Goave was particularly affected so the Haitian Adventist Church did a fundraiser to help them out. The fundraiser garnered six thousand dollars, which would go a long way to help the affected town of Petit-Goave. American dollars are worth a lot in the Haitian community, and it's been that way for a long time. The exchange rate is so high it's almost ridiculous.

"Mwen kompran, cheri, I understand, dear," Mademoiselle Jacmel said to Nicole, who smiled and nodded. The Church service continued, and then, three hours later, the Pastor dismissed the congregation with the sincere thanks of the Church leadership. Haitian Churches tend to be very big, with long services, and they're quite family-oriented. Quite a few people stuck around to talk with their friends and colleagues after the Church service ended. There were folks from the Men's Ministry, the Women's Ministry, the Singles Ministry, the Pathfinders and others...

Mademoiselle Jacmel and Nicole approached Pastor Edouard much later, as he got ready to go home after closing the Church. The Pastor's wife, Mildred was working as a nurse at the local hospital and the couple's adult sons, Robert and Jean-Louis were busy at the University of Miami. With the Church deacons, deaconesses and ministry leaders having gone home, Pastor Edouard thought he was alone. That's when the ladies approached him, and the shit really hit the fan...

"Pastor Edouard, I wish you'd stop talking shit about Haitian LGBT people," Nicole said, and Mademoiselle Jacmel grinned and nodded. Pastor Edouard stood there, looking like a deer caught in headlights. He looked at Mademoiselle Jacmel and Nicole, and smiled nervously. The three of them were not strangers. Nope, they knew each other quite well. In fact, one might say that Pastor Edouard knows Mademoiselle Jacmel and Nicole in the biblical sense, pun intended...

"Preacher Man, you like both dick and pussy, stop hating against your own kind," Mademoiselle Jacmel said in a low, menacing tone. Pastor Edouard watched as Mademoiselle Jacmel licked her full lips, a gesture which caused his cock to harden in his pants. Mademoiselle Jacmel grinned, knowing that Edouard was remembering all the fun and wicked things they did together in the basement of Jacmel's Restaurant. Oh yeah, it was all coming back...

"This is sinful," Pastor Edouard said as he sat on the couch in the basement of Jacmel's Restaurant. Nicole sat on the right and Mademoiselle Jacmel sat on the left. The big and tall, dark-skinned Preacher had his pants around his ankles, and both ladies were stroking his long and thick ebon rod. Nicole and Mademoiselle Jacmel exchanged a smile and then leaned over. Pastor Edouard sighed happily as he got his big cock sucked by two sexy dames, a cisgender, light-skinned black woman and a curvy black transgender lady. Does it get hotter than this?

"Yummy," Nicole said, and she deep throated Pastor Edouard's big dick while Mademoiselle Jacmel sucked on his balls. The Preacher leaned back on the couch, moaning and groaning as he got his cock sucked. A lot of men who identify as heterosexual watch bisexual porn and transgender porn. Pastor Edouard likes big-booty, light-skinned cisgender ladies like Nicole and fine, thick transgender ladies like Mademoiselle Jacmel so it was a win-win situation. The Preacher man originally came to the restaurant to lecture Mademoiselle Jacmel on her sinful ways but after a few drinks, he changed his mind...

"Hmm, I love Haitian dick," Mademoiselle Jacmel said, and she fingered Pastor Edouard's ass while sucking his balls. Pastor Edouard moaned, loving the feel of Nicole's lips on his cock while Mademoiselle Jacmel fingered his butt hole. The three of them continued with their fun. Nicole got on all fours and Pastor Edouard admired her thick, light-skinned booty. He came up behind her, and kissed her thick ass. Nicole grinned as Pastor Edouard slid his tongue into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"So delicious," Pastor Edouard said to Nicole as he began to eat her pussy, and Nicole groaned, pressing her big ass against his face. Meanwhile, Mademoiselle Jacmel drew closer and grabbed the Preacher's cock. Without hesitation, Mademoiselle Jacmel took Pastor Edouard's dick into her mouth and sucked him good. Mademoiselle Jacmel loves tall, handsome black men but she really have a fetish for closeted bisexual black men. The freaky lady isn't interested in openly gay black men. Mademoiselle Jacmel finds sneaky brothers who fuck women and men to be more fun than the others. It's all about the excitement and the danger...

"Dammit, I want both of you," Pastor Edouard said, and he rolled a condom on his dick, and then showed the ladies what he was made of. Mademoiselle Jacmel was pleasantly surprised when Pastor Edouard put her on all fours and ate her ass while tugging on her long and thick black cock. The dark-skinned, long-haired, large-breasted, curvy and big-bottomed, big-dicked transgender gal moaned in pleasure as the closeted bisexual Preacher ate her ass. Nicole watched Pastor Edouard and Mademoiselle Jacmel, fingering her pussy as the action unfolded in front of her.

"Go for it," Nicole said to Pastor Edouard, as he rubbed his dick against Mademoiselle Jacmel's butt. Taking some lube, the Preacher made good use of it, and then eased his dick into her backdoor. Mademoiselle Jacmel groaned and stroked her big cock as Pastor Edouard thrust his dick into her asshole. Typically, Mademoiselle Jacmel is a top with her lovers but the Preacher is a dominant man who always fucks others, without taking dick himself. It's just the way Pastor Edouard gets down...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mademoiselle Jacmel cried out, squealing in sheer delight as the Preacher pounded his cock up her ass. Nicole watched, and then got so turned on that she decided to participate. The tall and curvy biracial beauty grabbed Mademoiselle Jacmel's thick black cock and stroked it before taking it into her mouth. Mademoiselle Jacmel sighed happily as Nicole sucked her cock while Pastor Edouard's big dick filled her booty hole. The sexy and curvy black transgender lady was on cloud nine as she got filled with a big Haitian dick. Pastor Edouard pounded Mademoiselle Jacmel's ass and she rode him until she couldn't ride no more...

"Hot damn, that was hot," Pastor Edouard said as he pulled his big cock out of Mademoiselle Jacmel's ass. Nicole looked at her gal pal and boss Mademoiselle Jacmel, who lay on her back, sighing and grinning after a good fuck. Nicole looked at Pastor Edouard, who tossed the used condom after fucking Mademoiselle Jacmel's ass. The biracial beauty was horny, but how much energy did the bisexual Preacher have left after fucking her friend? Nicole drew closer to Pastor Edouard and kissed him while stroking his cock.

"I want you," Nicole said, and Pastor Edouard grinned as the redbone goddess leaned over and began sucking his dick. After fucking the hell out of Mademoiselle Jacmel's booty hole, the Preacher was a bit tired by Nicole revived him with her cock sucking skills. In no time at all, she got him hard as a rock. Pastor Edouard put Nicole on all fours and playfully smacked her ass. The closeted bisexual Preacher is definitely an ass master. He will fuck any ass, female or male or transgender. Nicole giggled excitedly as the Preacher reached for a new condom.

"Give me that sweet looking ass," Pastor Edouard said, and he lubricated Nicole's booty hole with some lube, and then stroked his dick. Without further ado, Pastor Edouard pushed his big dick into Nicole's booty hole. The tall, light-skinned, curvaceous cutie groaned as the big black man filled her asshole with his big dick. Pastor Edouard gripped Nicole's hips and worked his dick into the depths of her backdoor. Nicole screamed passionately and felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Pastor Edouard pounded his cock up her asshole. Now Nicole knew how Mademoiselle Jacmel must have felt when the Preacher fucked her in the ass. Whether he's sticking his dick into the backdoor of a cisgender woman or a transgender woman, the Preacher loves a tight asshole...

"Fuck me," Nicole squealed, and Pastor Edouard was more than happy to oblige her. Mademoiselle Jacmel watched the scene as her friend and colleague got fucked in the ass by the Preacher man. Pastor Edouard smashed Nicole's booty, making her big ass bounce as he filled her backdoor with his cock. After fucking Nicole like this for a while, the Preacher finally tapped out. Evidently, Nicole's booty hole was too tight for Pastor Edouard. Nicole winced as Pastor Edouard pulled his cock out of her asshole, and then sighed with relief. It was a good fuck alright...

"Look, ladies, we had fun but that's all it was," Pastor Edouard said, and both Nicole and Mademoiselle Jacmel scoffed derisively. The fact that Pastor Edouard, a decidedly bisexual individual, could rant against LGBT people after having a threesome with a cisgender woman and a transgender lady simply boggled the mind. Something had to be done about the Preacher. Mademoiselle Jacmel pulled her tablet out of her purse, and showed the screen to the Preacher. A video began to play, and the actors were disturbingly familiar...

"This is a tape of the three of us fucking in my restaurant basement, Preacher Man, I respect the fact that you are bisexual and life isn't easy for you, but while you got a right to your privacy, you shouldn't rage against LGBT people, if you don't stop preaching against us, I will leak this," Mademoiselle Jacmel said firmly. Pastor Edouard looked at the tablet, and then stared hard at Nicole and Mademoiselle Jacmel. The two ladies smiled triumphantly at the Preacher, for they had him right where they wanted him.

"Alright, you got a deal," Pastor Edouard said with a sigh, and Mademoiselle Jacmel and Nicole made him swear to it. They knew the Preacher would keep his word. No way Pastor Edouard would want his wife Mildred or his Church congregation to find out he swung both ways. Afterwards, the two ladies drove away. It's a bit of a drive from the suburbs of Dade County to the Little Haiti neighborhood of Miami, Florida, but it was worth the trip. Mademoiselle Jacmel and Nicole exchanged dap, and laughed as they headed home. Jacmel's Restaurant, located in the heart of Little Haiti in Miami, Florida, is a sanctuary for the growing Haitian LGBT community. As the Grand Dame of the Haitian LGBT community, Mademoiselle Jacmel intends to defend it against all enemies. Let the haters beware!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers