Haitian Man Rules Japan

Story Info
Miss Hakodate seduces Augustin in San Francisco.
1.6k words
2.86
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Gina Hakodate, a pleasantly plump Japanese American matriarch living in the City of San Francisco, California. After her husband Paul Hakodate died and her adult daughter Yumi Hakodate moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with her Nigerian girlfriend Sally Adewale, Gina Hakodate finds herself feeling quite lonely. At the age of fifty six, Gina feels that her life is not what it could be. What's a widowed empty nester to do? Gina Hakodate is quite bored at her banking job in downtown Frisco. Fortunately, fate brought some excitement in her life in the form of a tall, dark-skinned and handsome Haitian fellow named Augustin Duplessis...

Augustin Duplessis is a newcomer to the City of San Francisco, California, by way of Montreal, Quebec. After graduating from the University of Montreal, Augustin spent a few years working for the Bank of Montreal. Feeling bored, the young Haitian man decided to leave the province of Quebec and explore life on the other side of North America. Canadians don't like to admit it but they love everything American. If America and Canada were both cars, America would be a Ferrari while Canada is the Model T from the Ford days.

Feeling the need to make a change, Augustin moved to the City of San Francisco, California, and enrolled in the MBA program at a local college. The American college campus appealed immensely to Augustin, who was returning to school years after earning his bachelors degree in accounting. San Francisco was wild and lively compared to Quebec, whose sole bright spot is the City of Montreal. The young Haitian man began to holler at the local ladies. It so happens that Augustin's new apartment is located down the street from Gina Hakodate, the big-booty Japanese American matriarch...

When a woman is interested in a man, not much can be done to keep her away from him. Gina Hakodate saw Augustin Duplessis for the first time when he moved to the apartment down the street from her house, and he looked good to her. In her halcyon days at San Diego State University, Gina Hakodate dated black men before her conservative Japanese family arranged for her to marry Paul Hakodate. Now that Paul Hakodate is six feet under and Gina is lonely and horny, she decided to give black men the old college try. Augustin Duplessis came along at the right time as far as Gina Hakodate was concerned...

"Oh fuck," Gina sighed, and the curvaceous Japanese gal lay on the bed, legs spread as her lover Augustin ate her pussy. With his face buried between Gina's thick legs, Augustin ate that pussy like a hungry man. In his thirty years, Augustin has been with Haitian women, Puerto Rican women, Chinese women and even Arabian women but he's never tasted Japanese pussy before. The ladies of Japan are sexy as hell but for the most part they prefer to deal with Japanese men or with white men. Augustin wants to show Gina the sexy Japanese MILF what she's been missing...

"Just relax and let me work my magic," Augustin said to Gina, and the sexy Japanese matriarch rubbed her erect nipples as her lover continued to explore her body. Augustin slid his finger into Gina's butt hole and continued to give her sweet pussy a serious tongue lashing. Augustin has been curious about Japanese women for a long time, ever since Naomi Osaka emerged on the world stage as a tennis superstar of Haitian and Japanese descent. Gina moaned softly, loving what Augustin was doing to her. For the horny Japanese gal, the fun was just beginning...

"Just take this ass," Gina said as she got on all fours and spread her plump ass cheeks wide open for Augustin. Grinning, the young Haitian man felt his cock stiffen as he admired the Japanese matriarch's golden booty. Asian got booty and Gina Hakodate, formerly of Central Japan, is most definitely proof of this. Augustin got on all fours and admired Gina's thick ass, then kissed it. Gina giggled and pressed her big ass against her lover's face. Time for the Haitian stud to put up or shut up. Do Haitian men eat Asian female booty? There's only one way to find out!

"Delicious," Augustin said to himself as he grasped Gina's thick ass cheeks with both hands and slid his tongue into her booty hole. This was one small step for Haitian men, designed by mother nature to conquer booty worldwide, and a giant leap for Augustin, who hungers for Japanese female booty like it's going out of style. Gina arched her back and shuddered as Augustin began to tickle her booty hole with his tongue. With a hunger that surprised the Japanese matriarch, the horny young Haitian man ate her booty like it was nobody's damn business...

"Hmm, don't stop," Gina cooed softly as Augustin gave her booty hole a tongue bath while fingering her wet pussy. Gina was on cloud nine. She loved what the young Haitian man was doing to her and if loving it was wrong then the Japanese matriarch didn't want to be right. After stimulating Gina's holes thoroughly, Augustin was ready for more. Gina looked at her tall, strongly built, dark and handsome lover the way a hungry woman looks at fast food. Augustin grinned as Gina grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick and went to work. Do Japanese women like the taste of Haitian dick? Hmm, there's really only one way to find out!

"Hmm, that's more like it," Augustin said, and the tall, dark-skinned Haitian stud sighed happily while Gina sucked his cock and massaged his balls. Gina took her sweet time as she pleasured her lover with her mouth. In the eighteen months since her husband passed away, she hadn't been with anyone. Augustin has the distinction of being the first man to get his dick sucked by Gina since she became a widow. In no time at all, Gina's sucking and licking had Augustin's dick harder than a rock. Gina winked at Augustin and stroked his tool. They were both ready for more...

"It's been a while," Gina said as she straddled Jean-Pierrie and rubbed his hard dick against her vagina. With a swift thrust, Augustin buried his hard cock inside Gina's warm, tight pussy. Resting her hands on her lover's broad shoulders, her breasts swaying this way and that, Gina began riding Augustin's hard dick. Augustin grinned as he fucked Gina. At long last, the Haitian stud got to stick his dick inside a Japanese woman. It's been a long time coming, and he intended to savor every bit of the experience.

"Hot damn, you got energy," Augustin said to Gina, after she finished riding him. The Haitian brother's dick felt sore after what Gina's hot, tight pussy did to him. He was still recovering when Gina licked her lips and looked him up and down. Augustin grinned as Gina got on all fours and tossed him a bottle of lubricant. Gina sighed happily as Augustin lubricated her booty hole. Without further ado, Augustin pushed his dick into Gina's butt hole, which proved even warmer and tighter than her pussy had been. A lot of women tend to squeal or scream when a big black dick slides into their butt holes but not Gina. The Japanese matriarch took it like a champ, arching her back as her Haitian lover's dick filled her butt hole...

"Easy does it,", Gina groaned as Augustin's big dark dick slid into her butt hole. The curvy, big-bottomed Japanese matriarch has long been fond of anal sex even though her late husband Paul Hakodate found it abhorrent. As Augustin gripped her wide hips and pushed his dick deeper into her butt hole, Gina began to feel familiar feelings of fullness and contentment. Gina closed her eyes and relaxed as Augustin worked his dick into her butt hole. The big booty Japanese gal relaxed so much that she farted. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Gina farted while Augustin's dick was still in her booty hole. Isn't that frigging awesome?

"Your ass is awesome, I love it, farts included," Augustin told Gina, who laughed nervously. A lot of women are self conscious when they fart around men, and that's a damn shame. Women fart and men fart, it's all good. Augustin is a progressive brother who likes female farts and that's why Gina gave herself to him wholeheartedly. Grinding her big ass against Augustin's groin, Gina welcomed his dick into the forbidden depths of her booty hole. A lot of women are nasty as can be, and Gina Hakodate of Japan is one of them. Luckily for Gina and women like her, there are men like Augustin who love their unique brand of feminine nastiness.

"Hmm, you nasty, handsome man, I've got another fart for you," Gina said to Augustin and he laughed as he felt a puff of hot air tickling his big black dick deep inside her butt hole. Augustin playfully smacked Gina's ass and she laughed. The two of them continued with their sheer nasty fun. Much later, Augustin finally pulled his dick out of Gina's butt hole. The two of them lay side by side on the bed, feeling good and reeking of sex and other things. Gina kissed Augustin, and then they headed to the showers together. All is good in the Hakodate household...

Augustin Duplessis, formerly of Montreal, Quebec, and his new lover Gina Hakodate, formerly of Central Japan, are having the time of their lives in the City of San Francisco, California. The American Dream is a beautiful thing. After some stupendous and raunchy sex, the two lovebirds went for a walk around town. Folks stared as they saw the tall young black man holding hands with the sexy, curvy Japanese MILF. Gina and Augustin ignored the stares and enjoyed each other's company. That's how real worldly and fearless types do it in the modern world...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers