Super-Mech Strikers [Ep. 01]

Story Info
Mech pilots must fuck to combine into the Super-Mech!
2k words
4.07
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Intro]

So you think you have what it takes to be a Super-Mech Striker?:

Being a mech pilot is not for the faint of heart. It is a job that requires bravery, physical and mental fortitude, and a surprisingly high libido. You must be able to work well in a team setting and be willing to be ready for action at a moment's notice. If you feel you meet these criteria, sign up with a local recruiter today, to be considered for the Striker Program!

Our History:

The Super-Mech Striker program was initiated as part of the United Nations Disaster Front (UDNF), which formed just after the Kiken'na incident. As you well know, on March 20th, 2058, the Kiken'na Nuclear Research Facility underwent a nuclear meltdown and explosion, which coincided with the presence of a Category 10 Geo-storm. The storm carried the radioactive material all over the world, scorching the Earth's surface and leaving it a wasteland.

Animals from all ecosystems were mutated and after a few generations, the strongest of these animals became what are known as Kaiju. There are roughly two thousand discovered Kaiju roaming the Earth right now, but the number is always fluctuating. Fortunately, the UNDF created the Super-Mech Striker Program. This program saw the construction of over twenty Kaiju-fighting piloted robots, or Super-Mechs.

Super-Mechs:

There are differences in each mech; however, they all have the same core components:

A head, torso, right arm, left arm, pelvis, right leg and left leg element with a pilot for each element

Each individual body part can be split into a separate smaller mech which can be operated by a single pilot. These smaller mechs are known as Battle-Mechs,

The union of the Battle-Mechs can only be performed if there pilots are physically joined

How do these pilots join? In the way nature intended, through their genitals and orifices. When the smaller mechs lock together to form a Super-Mech, a pilot with a penis must insert themselves into an orifice of an adjacent pilot. In addition to the roles of 'penetrator' and 'penetrated', there is also a third, crucial role that exists which is the cuck. The cuck pilot is denied any form of penetration, giving or receiving. Importantly, the Super-Mech's energy is powered off of the carnal desire that builds up in the mind and body of the cuck as the other pilots engage in intercourse.

There are also rules about what genders can fill what elements. Below is an example of a common Super-Mech set up, but keep in mind, each mech is flexible in these regards.

So if you are male, female, futa, femboy, trans, or however you may identify, you can play your part in the war by becoming a Super-Mech fighter today!

Striker program not for you? Ask your recruiter about the UNDF's Power Armor Corps, if you'd like to get your boots on the ground!

[Episode 01]

"Battle-Mech Japan, come in, can you read me?" said Mark, over the radio. "Haruka, can you hear me?" he called again, the urgency growing in his voice. Battle-Mech Japan, the giant panda bear-shaped robot had just taken a massive hit from the kaiju that Alpha Team was doing battle against. The dust began to clear and Haruka, the panda mech's pilot, moved her controls to climb from the wreckage of what was once a skyscraper.

"I'-I'm okay," she said, but obviously that one stung.

Mark Hawthorne, the Battle-Mech USA pilot, could tell in her voice.

"This guy is too strong. We've gotta combine if we want to stand a chance!" Mark said, backing away from the two hundred-foot-tall tall kaiju.

"Right!" acknowledged Haruka, lumbering over to Mark's eagle mech. The two pilots gathered the other 5 mech's together over the radio. "All mechs report in for Super-Mech formation!" ordered Mark, leader of Alpha Team.

Some of the other mechs from Alpha Team were escorting citizens to safety out of the destroyed bunkers. Others were holding up buildings from crashing on top of people. The Alpha Team mech pilots handled whatever they were doing to help, and then rushed to their teammates' aid. "Battle-Mechs, report in!", said Mark.

"Zimbabwe, reporting in!" said Panashe Nkomo, in his lion mech.

"Arctic, reporting in!" said Hitty Allard, in her polar bear mech.

"Brazil, reporting in!" said Gabriella Almeida, in her puma mech.

"Australia, reporting in!" said Ruby Wright, in her kangaroo mech.

"Norway, reporting in!" said Magnus Strand in his elk mech.

"Super-Mech...UNITE!" they all said, in unison.

The kaiju watched in confusion as the mechs combined; the pilots climbing with practiced grace on top of each other. The animal shaped robots rearranged their forms with the clanking of metal and the whirring of gears, locking together as one. Each mech formed the body parts of one massive humanoid Super-Mech.

The cockpit of Haruka's mech opened up. and her ass poked out the back as the mech reformed around her. The top end of her head appeared out of the other side as Mark's mech fastened around her. Haruka was the body of the Super-Mech and Mark was the head. Mark's hard cock lodged itself in her open mouth and the arms, Battle-Mechs Norway and Australia locked in behind her. Their throbbing cocks sliding into her pussy and ass. All of the Inuit pilot's holes were filled, but she dutifully grabbed the controls and watched her readout as Mark's cock hit the back of her throat.

Battle-Mech Arctic, Hitty Allard, reluctantly formed up as the pelvis, otherwise known to the pilots as the 'cuck'. The cuck was the most important role in the Super-Mech, but also the most thankless. The cuck's job was to watch the other mech pilots fuck. She was not allowed a partner, and the Super-Mech's ultra-batteries fed off of the most potent energy -- pent-up horniness. Hitty groaned, as she watched the two leg pilots, seeing Panashe's huge African cock slide inside Battle-Mech Brazil's Gabriela Almeida's tight Latina pussy.

The Super-Mech rose to its full height and the team assumed a fighting stance. The kaiju roared, squaring up to this new threat, now one of equal size. "All right, team," said Mark, "let's teach this monster some manners!"

"Super-Mech...GO!" they all said in unison, except for Haruka who let out a "Mmmph!!" and charged towards the monster.

This kaiju appeared to have been mutated from a slug, it's body was gelatinous and it oozed a sticky jelly from it's underbelly. However, it maintained a dinosaur-like shape as many of the kaiju did. It walked on lizard-ish haunches and sported long squishy slug hands at its sides. The creature's pale yellow head was topped with two rounded antennae, completing its mollusk-ish appearance. The kaiju opened its gooey mouth and let out a phlegm filled roar, much to Gabriella's distaste.

"Ugh, my god, it's so gross," she moaned as she and her right leg partner put one leg in front of the other.

"Hey, Gabby, I'm not so bad," Panashe said playfully as he moved his leg element forward, forcing him to base his cock inside the Brazilian beauty.

"Uhhnn! You know what I meant," she said with a smirk, looking back towards him.

Panashe couldn't see past her lower back as some of the mech cockpit's structure was blocking his view, but all he really needed to see was Gabby's thick, jiggling ass every time he thrusted.

"Okay, people don't get too excited, the fun hasn't even started yet," Mark said up in the head unit, picking up on their chatter, "Let's do an Alpha four-one-two, on 3... 2... 1!" he ordered, shoving his controls forward, along with a thrust for his other joystick which disappeared inside Haruka's gullet.

'Alpha 412' was an attack the team had practiced many times before, which basically meant a mean right cross. The headstrong, Aussie futanari, right arm, Ruby Wright, drew her cockpit back to chamber the punch. This gave Haruka in the torso some momentary relief in her thoroughly stretched asshole. But her then-dripping pussy was filled to the brim as the Norwegian left arm pilot, Magnus Strand, stuffed himself inside her as he moved the arm closer to the body in a boxing stance.

Ruby wound up her massive robotic punch and then released it with a lurch of metal and servos, Hitty and Haruka manipulated their controls to engage the core, Magnus and Mark kept up the guard, and Panashe and Gabriella took a step forward biting their lips as they orgasmed all over each other...and bam! The Super-Mech socked the slug monster right in the jaw. The monster came crashing down after the almighty force of Alpha Team dispensed horned-up justice upon it.

"All right! Take that you slippery, little, buggah!" exclaimed the cocky Aussie futa, settling back inside Haruka's tight Japanese asshole.

Hitty, meanwhile, groaned in agony. She loved and hated watching Ruby's thick, veiny futa cock go in and out of Haruka. Seeing it throb, as it begged to slip back into the warm embrace of the pilot's slutty little anus. It was a wonder that Ruby even fit. Then again, that was exactly what Haruka had been training for.

Mark saw the energy ticker go up a notch, almost to a full-blast charge. "Good work, Hitty! This guy's toast as long as we can keep it up!" the American leader complimented his teammate.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm doing great at getting no fuckin' action!" complained the blushing and sweating Arctic cuck pilot.

Mark clicked a button which turned Hitty's gyroscopic cockpit upside down so she could view Gabby and Panashe going to town. That was sure to get the energy to skyrocket.

The slug kaiju got up with a surprising jiggly swiftness, as the Super-Mech stalked towards it. However, the beast was ready this time and swung first. Haruka and Magnus acted swiftly, performing an outward block. Magnus's Viking cock quickly was shoved in and out of Haruka, the eternal victim's pussy. Her mouth full of Mark's cock, she typed a series of horny emojis to Magnus. He had gone really deeper when he went back in.

Panashe and Gabriella followed up with a knee to the chest of the kaiju, which saw Panashe's ebony cock go deep and jerk up inside Gabby's pussy.

"Ohh!! Fuuuck! My cervix!! Dios mio!" she shouted. Hitty was going crazy at this point.

Gabby's pussy was absolutely leaking and she could see Panashe's cock as it slipped out slightly, covered in the Brazilian's pussy juices. She wanted it so bad. Cock in her mouth, pussy, ass...anything. She wanted some clit on her tongue; it didn't matter. She just wanted something.

"M-Mark...! Let's go!" Hitty gasped desperately over the radio, rubbing her leaking crotch against the cockpit seat that she straddled like a motorcycle.

"Okay! Prepare for energy blast!" Mark announced to the team. Mark flipped up a cap on the top of his control stick and pressed the button, then Hitty hit hers. Her hand immediately dove into her crotch, rubbing her drooling slit through her pilot's jumpsuit. Then Haruka hit her button.

Hitty squirmed, grinding against her hand harder. Then Ruby. The Arctic pilot was at her wits end, she was so close, but she had to wait until everyone was engaged. Then Magnus. Hitty stuck out her tongue, mouth wide open and eyes crossed, losing herself on the edge. Then Panashe. Her chest tightened... this was it. Finally, Gabriella engaged.

"Fire!" the whole team shouted.

From Hitty's pelvis mech, a long, vaguely phallic-shaped laser gun emerged,powered by the strength of Hitty's self-induced orgasm. "UAAUUHHNNNN!!" she shouted, writhing in her cockpit as she came all over herself to visions of her teammates throbbing inside each other. A massive beam of energy was released from the barrel of the laser cannon and immediately tore across the sky, burrowing an end-to-end hole in the slug monster.

As the defeated kaiju fell to the ground with an earth-shattering womp, Hitty collapsed in her cockpit.

Haruka slapped Mark's thigh with urgency. "Oh right," he said chuckling, "Alpha Team, disassemble!"

The mechs tore away from each other and transformed back into their individual animal states, and Haruka could finally breathe again. Spit dribbled down her chin from where she had been drooling all over Mark's prick. Wiping pre-cum from her various orifices, she regained her composure.

"You know, now that I think about it...", Hitty began, looking down at the kaiju's squishy slug body from her mech, "we should have just brought salt guns instead!"