Mature China Doll Goes Black

Story Info
Mature Asian wife meets 2 BBC on vacation with husband.
3k words
4.05
8.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far back as I can remember I have always been attracted to women of different ethnic backgrounds. Even back in high school I always had Black, Hispanic or Asian girlfriends.

My first wife was a beautiful Filipino woman with very large tits. My second wife was from Mexico and was also loaded up top. Both marriages didn't last long but both ladies were experts at sucking cock.

Wifey #3 is a lovely Asian woman born in China. She is a 43 year old mature milf with enormous tits which is somewhat unusual for Asian women. She also has a very adventurous side to her personality. All my sons college friends would love to fuck her mature China-doll pussy.

She is rather small in stature but has big brown eyes and huge tits. I was soon to find out during our upcoming trip to Singapore that she could be not only adventurous, but also downright slutty.

We were both interested in doing some travel to the far east so we thought Singapore would be a good place to start. We stayed at a very expensive luxury hotel that featured many small outdoor pools that were called "healing baths." They were very relaxing, secluded and private. I was soon to find out that one healing bath was not all that private.

There were two robes and two pairs of slippers in our room so we decided put them on and try one of the healing baths. There is no dress code for the healing baths. You can wear a swimsuit, a towel, or if you prefer, nothing at all.

Since wifey and I were alone we decided to get naked. Well, at least we thought we were alone. I did noticed a couple guys peeking through the bushes.

It didn't bother me at all so I decided to not say anything to my big busty mature milf wife. I wanted them to get an eyeful of me fucking my wife while they were jacking their cocks. Nothing wrong with that. Right?

We washed each other's backs with the soft cloths that were provided by the hotel. I forgot to mention my wife has unusually large nipples that will get totally erect when she get excited. Her nipples were sticking out like two hard pencil erasers. I was sure the two guys in the bushes were enjoying the show.

Her huge tits with enormous nipples looked fantastic as I squeezed water from the towel and let it drip on her body. She also had a totally waxed milf pussy with just a very thin landing strip of pussy hair. I wanted to give the guys in the bushes a better show.

I had her sit on the edge of the healing bath. I spread her knees apart and started licking my way up her inner thighs. The warm water felt great around my cock and balls. I slowly teased her pussy lips with my tongue.

She was very turned on getting her pussy eaten out in the open outdoors. I was turned on, knowing there were a couple people watching me eat her pussy in the open. I gave her one quick suck on her clit, and she came unglued with a moaning orgasm.

Obviously, I had a raging erection. I wanted to now fuck her for the strangers to watch. However the hotel made it very clear and told us, "No sex in the healing pools." I did however let her suck me off swallowing every drop.

When we got back to our room she wanted cock and I was not going to disappoint her. I pulled her robe off and threw it on the floor.

I put her on the bed and tongue banged both her tight Asian pussy and asshole before picking her up and lift fucking her while I carried her Asian ass around the room. She was balls deep impaled on my cock.

I had her squealing like a college cheerleader. She rewarded me with a stream of warm Asian pussy squirt.

She was exhausted, but I was not done with her yet. I made her get on her knees on the outside balcony and suck me dry one more time.

I noticed there was a big black guy watching us with a pair of binoculars from his balcony across the courtyard. Didn't bother me in the least. I slightly turned her in his direction so he could see her sucking my cock.

My china doll milf wife had no idea she was putting on a performance for the second time today. I didn't give a shit. I finished by blowing my load on her face. With all my jizz in her eyes, she didn't notice the big black guy flash me a thumps up from across the courtyard.

I stood her up and made it a point to turn her in his direction so he could get a good look at her milf tits and nipples and her waxed mature Asian pussy. He thanked me with another thumbs up. We would get a chance to meet this gentleman and his brother the next day.

My wife would also get her first chance to experience BBC.

On our second day we went down to the beautiful resort pool. At the swim up bar we started up a conversation with the black dude that watched my wife suck me off last night.

He and his brother were in Singapore on business and both spoke fluid Chinese. My wife had no idea this guy had seen her with my cock buried balls deep in her mature mouth. He was coming on to her hard.

I was getting turned on.

My wife spoke good English but Chinese was her first language. She enjoyed having someone to speak Chinese with. They both knew very well that I could not understand a word they were saying. At one point he asked her a question in Chinese, and she started to blush. I would find out later what he had said to her.

His brother showed up a couple minutes later and introduced himself. This dude was huge, jacked with a shaved head. He also spoke perfect Chinese and was wearing a black speedo which highlighted what appeared to be a massive package.

My wife noticed his huge buldge immediately. I could see her nipples getting hard through her swimsuit. Our new friends also noticed her growing nipples and both men gave me a wink.

We had a couple drinks at the bar and they asked us if we had a chance to visit the healing baths yet. We told them that we spent a couple hours in the baths yesterday, and really enjoyed them. They said,

"Well, let's go."

We gathered up our gear and headed off to the healing baths. Wifeys nipples continued to get harder and more pronounced.

When we arrived at the pools we had to make a decision whether to swim nude or keep our suits on. I wanted these guys to see my wife's body and I know she was curious about their packages.

She went first by removing her top and then her bottoms. They took a long look at wifeys tits and were stunned by the size of her silver dollar size nipples. They were also turned on by her waxed pussy.

They looked at me and gave me another thumbs up. She went under the water up to her shoulders. She watched intently while it was our turn to undress.

I am well hung so I am not self -conscious at all. I dropped my swim suit and stood there proudly showing these black dudes what a well hung white guy looks like. I was soon to be put in my place.

Our new friend was next to removed his swim suit. My wife had never seen a black cock before so she was really into it. He was big but not much bigger than me. Then his brother stepped up to the plate.

He pulled down his black speedo and immediately my wife uttered a phrase in Chinese. I don't speak Chinese but I know that phrase.

"Oh My God."

I was even amazed. This guys black cock came down to his thighs. My wife just stared at the two black cocks dangling in front of her not quite knowing what to say. I then found out what my friend had asked my wife in Chinese at the pool that made her blush.

"Have you ever sucked a black cock?"

He asked her the same question again, only this time in English. They wanted to make damn sure I understood they were going use my wife as a cum dump. She looked over at me for approval. I gave her two thumbs up.

She started on the smaller guy as a warm up for the main attraction. She put his cock between her mature milf Chinese tits and started moving up and down jacking him off between her tits. He wasn't fully hard yet so she started using her tongue giving him a nice ball wash. I knew how good that felt.

She sucked his big black cock for about five minutes with skill. Not wanting to get his jizz in the healing bath water, he blew his load down her throat. She did not spill a drop. Now it was time for the big guy.

She took his cock in her hand. She could not reach her hand all the way around his thick cock. He layed it on her face from her chin to her forehead while she licked his balls. She really struggled trying to get this monster in her mouth.

She knew she was out of her league and encouraged him to cum. He did. Having the same concern about jizz in the water he also decided to unload in her mouth and made sure she didn't spill a drop.

I jacked my own cock while I was watching all this action. When I was ready to finish I walked over to wifey and also dumped my load in her mouth. My little china doll milf was 3 for 3.

They said they had to leave early in the morning and suggested we get together later for dinner. We agreed. They had just had a taste of my wife as an appetizer. I now sensed that these bilingual beasts wanted to devour the main dish.

My wife and I put on the kimonos that the hotel had provided. I decided to let my cock and balls hang free for the evening so I went commando under my kimono.

My wife decided to wear some black lace panties and matching bra with open nipple holes allowing her Chinese milf nipples to be very visible under her kimono. I would see that same bra and panties again the next morning.

We met our new friends in the lobby at 8:00. They both were also wearing the kimonos provided by the hotel. They immediately noticed my wife's mature nipples pressing against her kimono. Her nipples were impossible to ignore.

I also noticed that our new friends kimonos were starting to push out in the front. There was some black snake action already going on under their kimonos. Obviously they had also decided to go commando.

We headed to our private room for dinner sensing that mature Chinese pussy was going to be on the menu.

Consistent with Asian culture the table was low to the ground and we sat on the surrounding pillows. I enjoyed the feeling of sitting with my cock and balls hanging to the floor. I am sure our new friends felt the same.

We started dinner with a cup of sake. One of the men made a toast in Chinese which I didn't understand at the time but made my wife blush again. I later found out that he had put my wife on alert. He told her,

"Sweetheart, tonight you are going to be fucked by two black cocks."

My wife smiled and downed another cup of Sake. She was already starting to feel the effect of the Sake, and so was I.

We started to feast on a variety of sushi. The combination of Sake and sushi did not sit well with me so I decided to go up to our room. I asked my wife if she wanted to stay and finish dinner with our two new friends. She replied with an enthusiastic "Yes." Our two new friends just smiled.

I left the room and closed the sliding door. As I started walking I immediately heard the sound of the door being locked behind me from the inside.

I decided to watch some television and quickly fell asleep. Around 10:00 I heard our door open. My wife was still a little tipsy from the Sake. She took off her kimono, dropped it on the floor and crawled in bed. I could not help but notice that she was no longer wearing her bra and panties. I did not say a word.

The next morning I went down to the lobby to get some coffee. I was greeted by the guy working the front desk and he said two guys had left something for me when they checked out. He handed me a hotel bag containing my wife's bra and panties from last night and also a zip drive

When I got back to our room my wife was still sleeping. I took my computer and the bag into the bathroom with my curiosity at a high level. I locked the door and put in the zip drive. I was about to find out why my wife was so tired.

"Holy Shit."

The cell phone video had started recording as soon as I had left the dinner room last night. One of our new friends had placed his cell phone on a small table with a good view of the entire room. Mature milf pussy was now the main course.

One of the black men lifted my wife onto her feet and held her arms behind her back. The other guy with the horse cock untied the wrap on wifey's kimono and pulled it wide open. She was now on full display. When they saw her bra and panties they both went wild.

They both immediately started sucking her huge exposed nipples poking through her bra. They flicked her eraser hard nipples wth their index fingers. She threw her head back enjoying what was happening. She would later change her mind.

One guy cupped her face in his hands and deep tongue kissed her while the other guy ripped off her black lace panties and went to work on her mature milf pussy with the landing strip. Both of their tongues were now deep inside my wife. One in her throat, one up her pussy.

When the kissing stopped he put his hand around her throat and gave her hanging milf tits a hard slap. That got her attention.

Likewise the other guy started slapping her pale soft mature ass until it was bright red. Tears started to run down her cheeks. They didn't give a shit. They were just getting started with their new fuck toy.

She was forced to kneel on a couple of the pillows. They removed their kimonos. Their huge black hard cocks were now staring her in the face. She starting sucking one, and then the other. Both were talking trash to her in both Chinese and English calling her a Chinese fuck doll.

The horse cock guy layed on his back and made her do a reverse cowgirl on his cock. She started to whimper as she tried to work his huge cock into her pussy. They stuffed her black panties in her mouth and told her to "shut the fuck up bitch."

The other guy continued to grind his cock and balls in her face. He gave her tits another slap. They were getting all of this action on video.

The sight of my wife, squatting on this enormous black cock was thrilling. She was squealing loud while riding his cock. She was basically doing squats on this guys sledgehammer cock, working up a sweat.

The other guy took her black lace panties out of her mouth and put them around her neck. He then went balls deep in her mouth. His balls were literally slapping her chin. She squirted on the big guy's cock.

She was picked up, turned around and placed back on the big guys cock. She was forced to take another swig of Sake to get her ready for what was next. Both men also took a swig and poured Sake on her pink asshole and some on their cocks for extra lubrication.

While she was riding one massive black cock, the other guy got on one knee behind her and placed the head of his BBC on her asshole. She started to moan. This guy was relentless. He was not going to be denied.

Her tiny pink asshole and pussy were soon to be filled with black cocks at the same time. Ouch. He started slapping her ass again as he slowly worked his cock into her ass.

As tears ran down her cheeks both men continued to pound away slapping her ass and tits. Both of her mature holes were now being stretched to the max with two big black cocks. She was getting delirious with lust.

They lifted her up with both their cocks still in her holes and made a sandwich of her between them. With her black panties still around her neck both men shot their loads at the same time. One load was dumped in her ass and one in her milf pussy.

They told her to stand up and spread her legs wide so they could watch their jizz drip out of both her gapping holes. Cum began to run down the inside of both her mature thighs.

They were done with her. They put on their kimonos and grabbed their cell phone and started to leave but not before each of them gave her one more hard slap on her jiggling ass.

After jacking off watching the video, I left her bra and panties on the bathroom counter to see if she would say anything. She never said a word. I kept the zip drive for future use.