Haitian MILFs Need BBC Too!

Story Info
Sister Rosie seduces Haitian stud Jeremy in church.
1.6k words
3.63
10.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Jeremy Saint-Hilaire toiled away while making repairs to the basement of the Orangeville Seventh-Day Adventist Temple on that fateful Sunday afternoon. The church was closed, which is understandable since Seventh Day Adventists worship on Saturdays and not on Sundays. The six-foot-tall, wiry and dark-skinned young Haitian man wondered for the umpteenth time why he volunteered to make those damn repairs. There were two other guys who also volunteered, Joe and Jean-Michel, but both cancelled because they had other commitments. This left Jeremy to do the work alone, and with Sister Rosie Etienne supervising.

Sister Rosie cleaned the church pews while Jeremy made repairs to the doors and windows. Watching the young Haitian man work was affecting Sister Rosie in all kinds of ways. The fifty-something Haitian woman, a widowed mother of two, hadn't had any action since her husband Rupert Etienne died in an industrial accident. As a result of that, Sister Rosie turned to her church and her faith for comfort. Sister Rosie was doing well until her oldest son Gregoire moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to attend Algonquin College with his girlfriend Maricela and her daughter Emilie moved to the City of Toronto to be with her fiancé Dwight. What's a lonely Haitian widow to do?

A woman has her needs, and Sister Rosie, a proud scion of the Haitian Canadian church, is no exception. After buying a ton of sex toys and porn videos, masturbation simply didn't cut it for Sister Rosie. The mature Haitian lady was horny as can be. Something's got to give. Sister Rosie knows that a lot of the old Haitian guys in the church want a piece of her but she has no intention of going to bed with anyone close to retirement age. Sister Rosie has always had a thing for younger men. Hell, Siter Rosie's late husband Rupert Etienne was almost a decade younger than her when they met. Some black women like younger black men and it's a beautiful thing. Sister Rosie wouldn't change her preferences even if she could...

"I could be at home, watching the NFL," Jeremy muttered to himself as he fixed the doors and windows. The Orangeville Seventh-Day Adventist church was the oldest black church in the province of Ontario. A lot of black Canadian history took place in the old building. Jeremy, whose parents, George and Marianne Saint-Hilaire moved to Orangeville, Ontario, in the late 1990s, has a lot of respect for black Canadian history and the role that Haitian Canadians have played in it. It's just too bad that Jeremy happens to attend a church full of lazy brothers who won't lend a hand to repair the place when needed. Flat leavers are a dastardly breed...

"Jeremy, I've got something for you," Sister Rosie said, and the tall, chubby and dark-skinned Haitian woman walked out of the pews and towards the windows. Jeremy stood on a ladder and was fixing the topmost window when Sister Rosie apparently startled him. Thankfully, the brother maintained his composure. Smiling, Sister Rosie offered Jeremy some of the nice cool lemonade which she prepared in the church basement. As a major driving force in the lives of black folks living in Orangeville, Ontario, the church had everything they needed. There were fully stocked fridges and kitchens in the church basement, and that's just for starters...

"Thank you very much, Sister Rosie," Jeremy said, a little while later, as they took a break in the church basement. Sister Rosie smiled at Jeremy while sipping her lemonade, and when she offered him some of the cold cut sandwiches she'd prepared, the brother didn't dare refuse. Jeremy, being tall and handsome, had a lot of the local young ladies chasing after him. The brother didn't seem to be interested in church women, and who could blame him? Church ladies tend to be control freaks and unless a brother is ready to get married, he'd better steer clear of them.

"You're welcome, my dear," Sister Rosie said to Jeremy, and she laughed and touched his shoulder. Jeremy frowned but didn't say anything. For a long time, Jeremy had a thing for Emilie, Sister Rosie's tall and thick daughter. Emilie was fine as Hell and Jeremy wanted her badly but Emilie is one of those sisters who prefers vanilla to chocolate. Translation? Emilie is the kind of soul sister who won't suck a chocolate stick but will gladly ride a snow cone. Some black women are only into white guys and much to Jeremy's chagrin, Emilie left town to be with Dwight, a chubby white dude she'd grown fond. Isn't life fucking grand?

"How's Emilie doing these days?" Jeremy asked Sister Rosie out of the blue, and the mature Haitian woman smiled at the younger man. Everyone in the Orangeville Temple community knows that Jeremy liked Emilie. Sister Rosie knew that Jeremy fancied her daughter but Emilie only does white dudes. Hell, considering that Sister Rosie's son Gregoire is only into Hispanic women, like his Hispanic girlfriend Maricela, things balance out. Sister Rosie has resigned herself to the fact that in all likelihood, any grandson or granddaughter she has in the future will be mixed, and there's nothing wrong with that. Sister Rosie looks forward to being a grandmother. Sister Rosie only likes to date chocolate men, though, and younger ones at that...

"Jeremy, that ship has sailed, Emilie is gone, but you need to move on," Sister Rosie said, and Jeremy sighed, looking miserable and forlorn. Sister Rosie took a deep breath and then made her move. Grabbing Jeremy's hand, Sister Rosie placed it on her inner thigh. Jeremy looked at Sister Rosie and gasped. He was surprised by the older woman's boldness, to say the least. Sister Rosie grinned and drew closer to Jeremy, until their faces were inches apart. Jeremy looked at Sister Rosie, and was stricken by how much she resembled her adult daughter Emilie. The brother felt both nervous and aroused.

"You're so beautiful," Jeremy said to Sister Rosie, and then he kissed her. Sister Rosie grabbed Jeremy's face and kissed him back passionately. When they came up for air, the mature Haitian woman and the young Haitian man exchanged naughty smiles. Taking Jeremy by the hand, Sister Rosie drew him to a nearby couch. Once there, Sister Rosie sat Jeremy down and knelt before him. Unzipping Jeremy's pants, Sister Rosie freed his long and thick ebony cock. Jeremy smiled as Sister Rosie winked at him, then took his dick into her mouth. Mature black women need black dick too, and there's no shame in their game...

"Just relax and let me work," Sister Rosie said to Jeremy as she began sucking his dick. Jeremy sighed happily as Sister Rosie caressed his balls while sucking his dick. All the stress that Jeremy had been feeling over his cancelled plans vanished like ice in the sun as Sister Rosie worked her magic on him. In no time at all, the sexy mature Haitian woman had the younger Haitian man's dick hard as a rock. Sister Rosie smiled at Jeremy, and then pulled down her skirt and panties. Joining Jeremy on the couch, Sister Rosie took off her top and began fondling her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. Jeremy looked at Sister Rosie's pussy hungrily. Hot damn, he wanted her...

"Let me take care of you," Jeremy said, and Sister Rosie grinned and spread her thick dark thighs wide open. Jeremy knelt before Sister Rosie and kissed her lips then caressed her big tits. The mature Haitian woman groaned in pleasure as her lover sucked on her nipples. Jeremy slid his hand between Sister Rosie's thighs and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Sister Rosie exhaled sharply as Jeremy kissed a path from her tits to her crotch. Without further ado, Jeremy began eating Sister Rosie's pussy like a hungry man. Mature black pussy is the best in the world, and Jeremy showed Sister Rosie his full appreciation by eating hers...

"Oh yes, don't stop," Sister Rosie said, and she squealed in delight as Jeremy sucked on her clit while fingering her pussy. Next, Jeremy rolled a condom on his cock and put Sister Rosie on all fours. Laughing, Sister Rosie began to twerk that big black ass of hers as Jeremy stroked his hard dick. Just like that, Jeremy gripped Sister Rosie's hips and leaned into her. The tall, chubby and sexy, big-bottomed Haitian woman moaned deeply as her younger lover slid his thick dark cock into her pussy. Jeremy began banging Sister Rosie, loving the way her big ass kept grinding against his groin as he fucked her. Sister Rosie screamed obscenities in English and Haitian Creole as Jeremy fucked her silly.

"Give me that big Haitian booty," Jeremy told Sister Rosie, and he smacked her big ass while slamming his dick into her pussy. Sister Rosie groaned and kept grinding that big ass of hers against Jeremy. The mature black woman's tight pussy muscles gripped the younger black man's cock harder than a younger woman's pussy could have, and Jeremy loved it. Sister Rosie is an experienced woman and her pussy game is strong. Jeremy and Sister Rosie fucked the afternoon away in the church basement. Much later, exhausted, they collapsed on the couch, naked, sweaty and happy...

"Hmm, we both needed that," Sister Rosie said to Jeremy, who grinned and nodded. The two of them put their clothes back on, and then finished working before locking the church up. Sister Rosie gave Jeremy a ride back to his place, and thanked him for being a good church member. Sister Rosie drove home with a big smile on her face. Who doesn't smile after getting laid, especially if it was good? Sister Rosie, Volunteer Coordinator and Deaconess at the Orangeville Temple, decided to make Jeremy her second-in-command, a position he happily accepted. From that day forward, whenever the church needs repair, Sister Rosie and Jeremy always volunteered to take care of business, refusing help from all others. When the chemistry is right, why waste it?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers