Haley Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen laughed. "You sure do take after your mother." As the words escaped her lips, Jen contemplated her remark and pondered just how much, and in what ways, was Haley like her.

To keep their conversation going, Jen asked Haley whether she had a good time at the party that she had attended with Dwayne (while Mike played poker and Jen got her pussy pounded by Delbert's big black cock).

"It was fun," Haley answered. "Just about everyone from high school was there and we had a good time catching up with each other."

Then, inexplicably, Haley broke out in loud laughter.

"Something really funny must have happened at the party," Jen said, laughing a little herself.

"Well, not so much at the party," Haley said in a hushed tone, as if it was a secret. "It happened away from the party."

After Haley just sat and smiled for a while, Jen said, "Well come on, spill it! What was so funny?"

Haley got a more serious look on her face as she leaned toward her mother and said, "You can't say a word about this to anyone." Jen made a "cross my heart" gesture with her finger, prompting Haley to continue.

"Well, you know, I rode to the party with Dwayne. A little while after we got there, Dwayne discovered that he didn't have his phone. He can't go anywhere without his phone, so we left for a few minutes and drove back to his house to get it. When we got inside, we could hear moaning coming from Dwayne's dad's bedroom. He was having sex with someone!"

Jen almost dropped her coffee cup, shocked to learn that her daughter had unknowingly overheard her getting fucked by Delbert. Jen tried her best to appear interested but not alarmed.

"Anyway," Haley continued, "It was really loud. The woman was making a lot of noise. I mean lots of noise! I guess 'Delbert the mechanic' is quite a lady's man! Dwayne grabbed his phone and we left as fast as we could. I don't think Delbert and his lady friend even knew we were there."

Jen thought to herself, "no, they had no idea."

Haley laughed out loud again and said, "All I can say is Delbert must be real a stud because that woman in his bedroom kept screaming "Fuck me with your big black cock! I love your fucking black cock. It was hilarious!"

"Wow!" Jen said, in a blend of amazement and relief. Relief in knowing that her daughter didn't realize that it was her loudly begging to be fucked. Jen sat there in silence for a couple minutes, recalling last night's sex with Delbert as she watched her beautiful daughter sip her coffee. Seeing how relaxed Haley was as she talked about her friend's father having sex, using words she'd never heard her speak before, Jen thought the time was right to ask a personal question that she'd wondered about for some time.

"Haley, tell me the truth, and I'm not going to judge you. You're not a virgin anymore, are you?"

Haley suppressed a laugh, drawing her mouth into a tight smile, and without pause she said, "No Mom. I'm not."

Meeting like this

It was a long week for Jen, and she was desperately craving Delbert's cock, but having Haley around did help to distract her. Finally, Mike's poker night arrived again and Jen knew that she, and her pussy, would get some relief.

Once again, Mike got home, ate a quick dinner and announced that he was leaving to play poker with his pals. On his way out the door, he asked Haley if she had any plans.

"I think I'll just hang out, Daddy."

"Okay Haley, well, have fun 'hanging out'. Spend some quality time here with your mother."

As soon as her father was out the door, Haley turned to Jen and said, "Sorry Mom, but I'm going to hang out and go for some ice cream with Dwayne. He's picking me up in a half-hour."

"Haley," Jen said in a serious tone, "I want you to tell me the truth. Is Dwayne your boyfriend?"

"I don't want any drama, Mom, but yes. Dwayne is my boyfriend. You know I've known him my whole life, and we went to high school together, but we were never interested in each other until we started college. He's really a sweetheart and I like him a lot. I wish Daddy didn't hate Dwayne so much."

"Your father doesn't hate him. He respects Dwayne's father and he actually spoke highly of them both just last week. I think that your father feels a little threatened or intimidated by black people, and it's magnified where you're concerned. But, at least for now, it's best not to tell him that you're dating Dwayne."

Jen waited for Haley to leave with Dwayne, getting dressed in the meanwhile in another tight dress, worn without a bra or panties. As soon as she saw Haley get into Dwayne's car, giving each other a kiss in the process, Jen applied her red lipstick and dashed out the door. Ten minutes later, she was embracing and hungrily kissing Delbert in his living room.

Once again, the couple went to Delbert's bedroom and closed the door behind them. Jen did not wait for Delbert to undress her. She practically tore her clothes off, then quickly got Delbert undressed too. After a week of waiting, Jen was hankering for some down and dirty sex.

"Come on Del, I want that motherfucker! I'm going to suck your cock until it's hard as a fucking rock!"

Just as Jen and Delbert got started, Dwayne pulled into the driveway with Haley. They held hands as they walked to the front door, and once inside, they attacked each other, embracing and passionately kissing one another. The amorous young couple were startled apart when they heard noise coming from Delbert's bedroom.

Dwayne chuckled, "Sounds like my dad is entertaining some ho again. We'll just use my bedroom."

As they stealthily passed by Delbert's door, they heard his muffled voice. "Oh yeah, baby. Take it in your pretty mouth! Suck that motherfucker!"

Once inside his bedroom, Dwayne pulled the door closed. Haley made sure that it was locked. Then the two smiled at each other and started to French kiss. Haley let Dwayne know that she was in the mood for a good fucking.

As they stood, kissing, Dwayne fondled Haley's breasts through her clothes. After a few minutes, Dwayne tugged the top up and off, leaving Haley with just her lacey black bra covering her tits. After a few more minutes, Dwayne unhooked the bra and Haley sweetly smiled at him as she let it fall to the floor.

"I love your perfect chest melons," Dwayne said, employing a term that he devised to describe Haley's luscious round and perky boobs. He lowered his head until he was able to kiss and suck both plump and pointy nipples, alternating between the two. Haley leaned her head back, shook her long blonde hair, and began to purr. "Oooh yeah, Baby. Suck my tits. I love it when you milk me!"

After a few minutes of having her tits squeezed and her nipples sucked, Haley seductively suggested, "why don't you take your pants off? Are you ready for a blow job?"

"If you're ready to give me a blow job I'm ready to get one!" Dwayne joked as he allowed his baggy pants to fall to the floor. Two seconds later his undershorts were off too. Haley reached out and took the eight-inch long penis in her hand.

"I know I've said it before, but I can't believe how big you are and how totally black your cock is." Haley playfully toyed with the large penis she was holding and reminisced. "You remember Ricky Watkins who took me to the prom last May? His dick was sort of pink and half your size, and he didn't have a clue on what to do with it! I'm so happy that I graduated to you!"

Haley then forcefully and playfully pushed Dwayne backward, making him fall on his back on the bed. The both laughed. Next, Haley slinked toward him, like a cat stalking its prey, and without using her hands, sucked his mostly flaccid cock into her mouth, gripping the tip with her lips. Haley was playing a little game and Dwayne was loving it.

Releasing her hold on Dwayne's cock, Haley chirped, "Okay, you want a blow job. Let me see what I can do."

With that, she wrapped both hands around Dwayne's cock and began licking and kissing it all over. She brought her mouth down in it until she gagged, then backed off to a comfortable depth and started moving in and out, wiggling her tongue at the same time.

Dwayne moaned his approval, and Haley moaned too, enjoying the blow job almost as much as Dwayne. After several minutes, Haley let the cock slink out of her mouth and chirped, "Let's fuck!"

Haley positioned Dwayne on his back with his big black cock pointing skyward, then she announced, "I'm going to ride you."

Haley scampered atop Dwayne, took his cock in her hand, and pointed it at her cunt lips as she lowered herself until she was fully impaled.

"Oh yeah!" Haley said loudly. "That's it. Ride 'em cowboy!"

"Mmmm, yeah," Dwayne moaned as her warm and wet pussy hugged his cock. "You'd look cute wearing nothing but a cowboy hat right now!"

"Hey Dwayne," Haley said with a pause, "get me the hat tomorrow. Right now I just want to fuck you!"

Haley started to rise and fall on the cock deep inside her, her tits bouncing up and down. That continued for several minutes until Haley slowed and motioned to Dwayne to roll them over. They managed to switch positions, with Haley on her back on the bed, without dislodging each other. Haley spread her legs wide open and held them up in the air. They shared a French kiss, and as soon as Dwayne started to pump her hard, Haley let loose with a major orgasm.

"Oh god, Dwayne, I'm cumming hard! You make me cum so hard! Ooohh! Yes, yes yes! Ooohh fuck!"

Dwayne pounded the pretty teen until she wailed with another orgasm, and he continued to fuck her right through it. After another ten minutes of intensity, Dwayne looked Haley in the eyes and yelled, "I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?!"

Haley smiled and picked up the pace of her upward thrusting, then uttered, "You always ask me that, and then you always cum in my pussy! You know we both like it that way, and that's where I want you to cum every fucking time! Pump that black sperm deep inside me!"

"Oh fuck!" Dwayne roared as his cock blasted his ejaculate into the furthest depths of his white girlfriend's belly. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" A few seconds later, Dwayne and Haley were totally spent. They stayed connected until Haley felt a trickle of semen escaping her pussy.

After catching her breath, Haley gave Dwayne a quick kiss and said, "I'm going to clean up in the bathroom." There was only one bathroom in the small house, in the hall between the bedrooms. As Haley stepped into the hallway, she cupped her pussy with her hand to catch the semen that dribbled out of her. She gingerly tiptoed to not disturb Delbert, but was immediately startled by a loud woman's voice.

"Haley! What are you doing here?!"

There in the dimly lit hallway, exiting the bathroom, stood her mother, as naked as she was.

"Mom! What are you doing here?"

Jen and Haley froze in place for a moment, both of them aghast, then Jen began to smile.

"It looks like I'm doing the same thing that you are, young lady!"

Haley, shocked and embarrassed, meekly said, "You're cheating on Daddy, having sex with Delbert?"

Jen became a mother-hen, nudging her daughter into the bathroom and closing the door behind them. As Haley eased her slender ass onto the toilet seat, Jen saw the confusion on her child's face and laid a comforting hand on Haley's bare shoulder.

"I am cheating on your father, and believe me, I hate it. But, at the same time, I love it. Your father doesn't quite 'do it' for me anymore. But Delbert does. Sex with a black man is so different. I love the feel of his big black cock inside me, and he can fuck for a long time. But I guess I'm not telling you anything, Honey, that you haven't already found out."

Haley tore off a wad of toilet paper and wiped her slimy pussy, briefly making eye contact with her mom and cracking a small smile of further embarrassment. Nothing more was said until Haley stood up and flushed the toilet.

"I think we better say goodnight to the guys," Jen said, "then we need to get home before your father does." As they exited the bathroom, Jen added, "You can have Dwayne drop by the house tomorrow, while your dad is at work."

Haley smiled and nodded, then gave her mother a naked hug of gratitude.

Dwayne was shocked when Haley nonchalantly told him that she'd run into her mother and that she would drive her home.

"What the fuck?!" Dwayne responded.

"I'll tell you the whole story tomorrow, when you come to my house to fuck my ass off!"

Haley quickly dressed, as did Jen, and they both met again in the hallway on their way out. As they passed by Delbert's open door, Haley saw him lying naked on his bed, giving her a little wave of his hand.

During the car ride home, Jen and Haley did not speak much until Jen broke the silence.

"I noticed that you're not using condoms," Jen calmly stated. "It looked like Dwayne dumped quite a load of his cum in you. What're you doing about birth control?"

"I'm on the pill," Haley responded, "but I've missed a couple of doses because I forgot to pack them when I left the dorm."

"Tomorrow you need to go to Walgreens and tell the pharmacist what happened. They'll refill your prescription."

Haley nodded, then asked, "Mom, what are you doing for birth control?"

Jen chuckled. "Honey, I don't have to worry about birth control."

"Why not, Mom? Did you have your tubes tied or something?"

"No, nothing like that," Jen answered. "It's kind of a long story. Your father and I married right out of high school and we wanted to have a baby right away, but it took about a year for me to get pregnant with you, even though we were going at it day and night! It was a difficult pregnancy and I almost lost you. I was on bedrest my last month. When you finally came along you were so perfect; such a beautiful baby. After that, my periods were spotty and irregular, and your dad and I tried for years to get me pregnant again, but you were destined to be an only child.

My gynecologist says that I could, technically, conceive again but it's highly unlikely. I never gave it much thought, you know, until I hooked up with Delbert right after you left for college. I needed something, and Del sure gave it to me! He's always joking about knocking me up with a black baby, but I don't think it's something that I need to worry about."

Two minutes later, Jen and Haley arrived at their house. When Mike got home from his poker game at midnight his wife and daughter were both asleep in their beds.

Holy fuck!

In the days that followed, Haley often invited Dwayne to her house, while her father was at work, so they could fuck to their hearts' content in her bedroom. Jen turned a blind eye to her daughter's hijinks, but could not help but feel a pinch of jealousy that Haley could take a big black cock in her pussy just about every day, while she was limited to just her husband's poker night.

Delbert worked at his garage six days a week, Monday through Saturday. He was off at night, but then so was Mike, and Jen could not very well leave her hubby at home and slip off to her black boyfriend's place. One day, in a casual conversation, Haley recalled her mother taking her to Sunday school as a child and she asked Jen whether she ever went to church anymore. Jen answered that she did not, since Mike never wanted to go.

Jen and Haley looked each other in the face and smiled as the same thought occurred to them both.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking, Mom, why don't we get dressed Sunday morning and go to worship together at 'the House of Delbert'!"

Jen loved the idea, and so did Delbert when she ran it past him.

The next Sunday morning, Jen told Mike that she and Haley were going to go to the 10:30 service at church. Mike was not a spiritual person, but he was totally in favor of his wife and daughter going. When Jen and Haley donned nice dresses, looking fresh and beautiful, Mike insisted that they let him take a selfie photo, flanked by his two ladies.

As Jen drove her and Haley toward Delbert's house, she felt a twinge of guilt. She had lied about going to church, which was sacrilegious, and instead of taking her daughter to the house of God, she was taking her to the home of a father and son who would soon be fucking them both silly. Still, Jen caught herself driving well above the speed limit.

Once inside Delbert's house, Jen was taken aback when she saw her daughter, looking prim and proper in her Sunday best, fall into the arms of a young black man dressed in nothing but his boxer shorts. Delbert was similarly dressed as he scooped Jen into his arms and began French kissing her three feet away from her daughter.

Jen and Haley paired off with their mates and were heading for the bedrooms when Jen told Haley, "it's 10:30. Let's take care of our business with these two handsome fuckers and be dressed again to leave for home at noon."

Haley and Jen both had some of their best sex ever, finding it sinfully naughty. When they got home they told Mike that the service was very uplifting and they planned to go to worship every Sunday morning. Mike was thrilled to hear it.

Cuddle talk

One night, Haley announced to her mom and dad that she was going to go to a movie and have some pizza with her friends. Actually, it was a double date with Dwayne, and a blind date involving Haley's friend Cassidy and a black buddy of Dwayne's. Cassidy was reluctant but Haley talked her into it. By the end of the night, of course, Cassidy was a full-blown black cock convert.

Sitting alone at home with Jen, Mike had one of his rare moments of arousal and he nuzzled Jen's neck and whispered a suggestion that they "have a little fun since Haley's gone". Although she would have preferred a much darker partner, Jen jumped at the chance to assuage her chronic horniness and she let Mike lead her to their bed.

After 20 years of marriage, the flames of passion were reduced to embers. Jen and Mike's occasional bouts of sex had evolved into a routine that was blasé but mutually satisfying. They got themselves undressed and pulled back the bed covers before they lay down together. Mike told Jen that he liked that she'd shaved her vagina; something that she had just started doing a few months earlier (at Delbert's request).

Jen was never able to orgasm on Mike's average sized five-inch dick. They both accepted that, but Mike could get Jen off with his tongue in her pussy. After a few minutes of kissing, Jen spread her legs and stroked her husband's hair, signaling him to start eating her out.

Mike moved into position, parted Jen's cunt lips with his well-manicured fingers, and began to lap at her with his tongue. When his tongue brushed her clit, Jen moaned loudly to remind her husband that he should concentrate his motion there. Mike redoubled his efforts, and Jen imagined that she was in bed with Delbert, allowing her to build toward a climax.

"Oh yeah, Honey," Jen purred. "That's it. Work your magic with your tongue. Don't stop! I'm close! Ooooh yes, yes, that's it. I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Ooooh, that was good!"

As she recovered, Jen thought to herself that it wasn't the kind of orgasm that she'd grown accustomed to having, but for Mike, it wasn't bad. Mike then pulled his face away from Jen's pussy and she laid on her back and spread her legs. Ready for part two of their fucking routine.

Mike's dick was as stiff as it ever got, so cocksucking or other stimulation was not required. Mike gave Jen a kiss on the lips, then pushed his penis into her. It slid in effortlessly.

"Oh Jen, that feels so good!" Mike said sincerely with a smile. There was no more pillow talk as Mike quickly got into a rhythm and Jen mewed quietly, just for effect. Close to five minutes later, Mike grunted, "Oh, here it comes. I can't hold off!"