Haley Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen laughed out loud and said, "I'm still high from that weed and I've got the munchies! Who wants some key lime pie?"

Everyone sat around the table, still totally naked, and laughed and joked as they munched on the pie. Their small talk went on for about an hour before Haley said, "Well, I think that Dwayne and I are going to turn in."

With that, Haley led Dwayne to her bedroom. Mike said that he would sleep on the pull-out sofa in their guest room, leaving the master bedroom to Jen and Delbert.

They all slept well, in between some further fucking.

In the days that followed, Jen and Delbert continued to see other. Mike now knew that when he played poker Jen got fucked, and she got fucked at other times too. Jen went out of her way to be a good wife for Mike, who grew to accept that Delbert scratched an itch for his wife that he was unable to reach.

All good things must...

At the end of their break, Haley and Dwayne headed back to college and life returned to normal - the new normal - in the empty nest that Jen and Mike occupied.

Three months later, out of the blue, Haley texted Jen and said that she had a three-day weekend coming up and she was going to drive home for a short visit. Naturally, Jen was thrilled. She missed her 18-year-old baby girl.

On that Friday, Haley texted that she would be getting home in the early afternoon.

"Good," Jen replied by text, "Gives us time for girl talk before your dad gets home. I have some news for you."

At about 1 PM Jen heard a holler of "Hey Mom, I'm home!"

Jen ran toward the front door and wrapped her arms around Haley in a welcoming embrace. Jen then smiled and took a step back.

"You look great, Haley, but I think you've put on a little weight. They call it the 'Freshman 15', right? You know, when kids put on weight because they eat all the wrong foods and don't get enough exercise their first year in college."

Suddenly, Haley burst into tears and began sobbing uncontrollably. Jen was mortified that she'd caused her daughter to melt down emotionally.

"Haley, Honey, don't cry! I was only kidding! You look beautiful! Beautiful! You were always a skinny kid and it's good that you're filling out and getting some curves now."

"Mom, I'm pregnant."

Jen froze. Her world stopped. Her jaw fell open, and for a moment she was speechless, then she started blabbering.

"Oh my god. Are you sure? Do you feel okay? Did you see a doctor? When you were home on break you said you were on birth control."

"Yes," Haley said, still sniffling. "But do you remember how I told you that I forgot my pills, and you told me to go to Walgreens and refill the prescription? Well, I did that, but not right away. My doctor at school says missing four pills in a row was a big mistake. I know that now."

Jen led Haley to the couch and they sat, huddling close together. A hundred questions raced through Jen's mind and she began to ask them.

"Is it Dwayne's baby?"

"Yes, it has to be. Dwayne is the only one that I've been with. That means that my baby is going to be black, but I'm okay with that."

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?

"I just found out that it's a boy."

"When are you due?"

"August 25th. At least I'll be on summer break, although I might never get to go back to school after I have the baby."

Haley cried again and Jen did her best to comfort and reassure her.

"Will you help me tell Daddy tonight?" Haley meekly asked.

"Of course I will," Jen answered. "Your dad has become a lot more tolerant of African-Americans lately. He's okay with me fucking Delbert, and some other things that are going on, but the thought of him having a black grandson may set him back a little."

"Mom, I don't know much about babies and Dwayne knows nothing at all. I'm going to breast feed him - my boobs are already getting swollen and sore - so we won't have to worry about bottles and formula, but there's so much else to deal with. I'm really going to need your help. I'm counting on it."

Jen's expression suddenly displayed some apprehension.

"Haley, when did you say you're due?"

"August 25th, Mom."

"Honey, you know I'll do what I can, but I don't know if I'll be able to help you out very much. I'm going to be pretty busy myself right around then."

Haley was shocked and disappointed. "I don't get it, Mom. What's going to make you so busy that you can't help me with my baby?"

Jen took a deep breath, sighed, rubbed her belly, then answered.

"My baby is due August 20th."