Haley Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike hollered with one long moan as his dick squirted his cum into Jen. As soon as he finished, Mike rolled off, and as usual, he kissed Jen and said, "We have got to do this more often."

Mike and Jen lay on their bed for several minutes, cuddling close as they faced other. It was rare for Mike to dally after intercourse, and even rarer for him to want to talk, but he was in the mood to converse.

"So, what are we going to do about Haley and Dwayne?" Mike asked in a subdued manner. "I heard her talking to him on the phone and I think she's seeing him. I wonder what we can do? It's pretty clear that Delbert isn't concerned, and I'm not sure that you are either."

Jen sensed that the time could be right for a breakthrough of acceptance on her husband's part, and she did not want to waste the opportunity. Before answering, Jen wrapped her hand around Mike's dick, which was limp and shrunken after their sex.

"There's probably nothing we can do," Jen said quietly. "We've done what we can, now maybe we should let nature take its course."

"Let nature take its course?!" Mike blurted. "Just let her hang out with Dwayne? Take her on dates? Kiss her?! He seems like a good kid, but he's still a nigger!"

"I wish you wouldn't talk that way," Jen calmly stated as she began to stroke Mike's dick. "Dwayne is a nice boy, and if he does have feelings for Haley it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"I wonder if she's still a virgin," Mike said as he looked Jen in the eyes.

"She's not," Jen informed him. "I asked her straight out and she said no."

"Oh god," Mike reacted. "Well, as much as I hate to admit it, our little girl is a woman now, and she's making her own choices, right or wrong."

Jen felt the time was right for her to "push the envelope" a little more. "For all we know, she could be having sex with Dwayne."

Jen was a bit surprised to feel Mike's dick stiffening in her hand. "You're getting hard again, and that doesn't happen every night. I think maybe you're getting a little excited at the thought of our innocent little white girl giving herself to that handsome young black boy."

Mike shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what's wrong with me, but the idea does turn me on in a weird sort of way. Dwayne is okay, and his father is too. I mean, for a nigger, Delbert is a good guy. He's honest and hardworking, and he tried to raise his son right, without a mother and all."

Jen could feel that Mike's dick had inflated to a full-blown erection, and she was anxious to continue.

"I've never seen you so open-minded, Honey. So, you're a little excited about our daughter getting fucked by a black cock." Jen was continuously stroking Mike's now rock-hard dick as she added, "What about me? Do you have some secret fantasies? I'll just bet that you have nasty, dirty thoughts about me too. Thoughts about me letting some big black guy crawl all over me. Would it turn you on if I was to get fucked by Delbert's black cock?"

With that, Mike moaned loudly and his dick erupted in a gusher of cum, more cum than he had released minutes earlier when he was in Jen's pussy.

Jen smiled as she pulled her jizz-covered hand away from Mike and she simply stated, "I'm going to take that as a yes!" After sharing a goodnight kiss, the couple drifted off to sleep.

Testing the waters, again

The night after Mike's weekly poker game, when Jen once again snuck over to Delbert's house to get herself well-fucked, the family of three was spending a quiet evening at home. After dinner, Haley excused herself from the table, saying she was getting dressed to go out.

Twenty minutes later, Haley reappeared, dressed like Mike had never seen before. She wore a miniskirt that barely covered her ass and a halter top with no bra, showing off her boobs and nipples, plus her bare belly. Her hair was brushed out and her face was made up. She stood tall in four-inch heels. Haley looked more like a hooker than a teenaged college freshman.

"Wow," Mike said in a way that showed his disapproval. "Where are you going in that outfit?"

"A bunch of us are going to a new club, to dance and party a little," Haley answered.

Mike tried not to sound too intrusive when he asked, "Who all is going?"

Haley rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed, and answered her father.

"Cassidy and her new boyfriend, Marci and Rob, Chrissy and John, and Dwayne."

"Don't you see enough of Dwayne at school?" Mike asked.

Stepping toward the front door, Haley spouted, "No Daddy, I don't." She was out the door and gone before Mike could even react.

Jen had her own agenda for the evening. She wanted to get Mike aroused again to delve into his innermost thoughts on interracial, and extramarital, sex. Sidling up to Mike, she said, "the other night you said that we should have sex more often. You were right and this might be a good time to get started."

Mike was not feeling romantic but he allowed Jen to take him by the hand and lead her to their bedroom. Jen quickly undressed herself and helped Mike to get naked too. His limp dick told Jen that she had her work cut out for her.

On the bed, Mike automatically got into position to eat Jen's pussy and he started giving her some tongue action. Jen saw it as a prerequisite and she allowed herself to enjoy it, conjuring up images of Delbert to get herself going. When the first hint of an orgasm occurred, Jen started moaning and wiggling, half-faking just to move things along. To inform Mike that his job was finished, Jen smiled and said, "that was nice."

Mike began to shift forward to enter Jen, but she stopped him and quietly said, "just lie on your back, honey, and let me jack you off." Mike liked the feel of Jen's hand almost as much as her pussy, so he voiced no objection and lay flat on his back with his hands resting on his chest, waiting for Jen to start jerking his dick.

Jen wrapped her hand around Mike's penis, noticing that it was firm but not yet stiff. She slowly moved her hand up and down, then she smiled and said, "Haley looked pretty hot tonight, don't you think?"

"She looked like a slut," Mike countered.

Jen giggled. "Yeah, she did, sort of. But girls like to look like a slut sometimes. And sometimes we want to act like a slut. I'll bet Haley is going to fuck Dwayne like a slut!"

Mike let out a long sigh. Jen could feel in her fingers that Mike's dick was getting harder. She encouraged her husband.

"That's it, honey, just picture Haley letting Dwayne push his big, black cock into her pretty pink pussy."

"How do you know that Dwayne has a big cock?"

"He's black, isn't he?" Jen answered with a devilish grin. "I'm sure his cock is big and pitch black. Delbert's too."

Mike now had a raging boner. Jen continued to stroke it, slow and steady.

"What makes you think that Delbert has a big cock?"

Jen laughed. "Let's call it 'woman's intuition'! But, you know, maybe I should make sure for myself."

Mike moaned. "You wouldn't!"

"Don't be so sure about that, Mister! You know, I've done a little research on the computer. The way that you're always complaining about 'niggers' could be your way of dealing with a little inferiority complex. And I know that you have more than a passing interest in interracial sex. I've seen what you like to look at on the internet. You like pictures of big black men fucking white women. You imagine that it's me, don't you? Haley too."

Mike turned his face away, obviously embarrassed. Jen leaned down and gently placed a kiss on his dick - her way of saying "it's alright".

Jen began to grip Mike's dick a little tighter, and she started to jack it a little harder. When Mike turned his face back toward Jen they made eye contact.

"If I was to let Delbert fuck me with his big black cock, you wouldn't really mind, would you?"

When she got no answer, Jen repeated the question in a more pointed fashion.

"Well, answer me, Mike. If I fucked Delbert, would you mind, or would you actually like it?"

Now aroused by Jen's hand action and the thoughts she was sharing, Mike gave in.

"It would be okay," he admitted.

Jen double-checked her husband's response. "It would be okay for me to get fucked by a nigger, and Haley too?"

Mike slowly nodded a yes.

Jen started pumping his dick faster and harder, then in a lustful voice, she teased him a little more.

"Haley could be getting fucked right now. I wish it was me, with a big black cock in my pussy. But, since you said "okay", I'm going to make it happen! It'll be me getting blacked real soon, and if you want, you can take pictures of me and my lover, and I'll let you lick his Negro cum out of my pussy with that talented tongue of yours!"

"Ohh god!" Mike shouted as his dick shot four blasts of cum a foot in the air.

As Mike panted, Jen smiled at him, kissed his lips, and said, "Don't worry Honey, I won't make you wait too long."

Family dinner with friends

The day after Mike's hand-job and his responses and admissions, Jen thought the time was ripe to alter the family dynamic in a major way. She was ready for her marriage to blossom, or to wither, depending on the outcome.

Jen talked to Haley about her intentions and she enlisted her help in planning a family dinner for Friday night, to which Dwayne and Delbert would be invited.

Mike was predictably opposed to "inviting darkies to our table", as he put it, but after Jen gave him her best smile and promised him that he would enjoy the evening, Mike grudgingly agreed.

For the dinner party, Haley dressed as she had when she went out partying, and Jen matched her. Both wore halter top with no bras and miniskirts with no panties. Their nails, fingers and toes, were done in cherry red and their lipstick was red too. Their makeup was applied to enhance their natural beauty without looking too slutty.

When Delbert and Dwayne arrived, the greeting was somewhat subdued with handshakes and kisses on the cheek. Mike got an inkling of how the get-together would go when Jen announced that dinner was ready and she called everyone to the dining room.

Pointing at the nicely-set table, Jen announced, "Haley and Dwayne can sit on this side, Delbert and I will sit on that side, and Mike can sit on the end."

As everyone took their places, Jen filled wine glasses for all five at the table. Mike stared at Jen and said, "Haley is too young to drink."

Haley laughed. "I have a fake ID that says I'm 21, Daddy, if you'd like me to show it."

"We won't need any proof of age tonight," Jen chuckled.

When Haley passed the dinner rolls, Delbert noticed the rose tattoo on her forearm and complimented her on it.

"Thank you, Delbert!" Haley chirped. "Dwayne wants me to get another tattoo - a Queen of Spades - but I'm afraid my father wouldn't approve." Mike just shook his head "no".

Everyone was friendly and talkative during the meal. When asked about college and their plans, Dwayne said he was studying business so that he could help his father grow his auto repair service. Haley said she was studying business too and hoped to have a career in commercial aviation so that she would be able to travel the world. Everyone was enjoying the food and wine and Jen asked Mike to open a second bottle. They all stayed at the table after they finished eating, just enjoying each other's company.

Jen stood and said, "Mike, why don't you top off everyone's wine again and we can move to the living room."

As they all shifted to the living room, Jen once again announced the seating arrangements. "Haley, why don't you and I sit in the middle of the couch. Dwayne can sit at your end and Delbert will sit at mine. Mike, I know you always like your good old recliner."

Once everyone was in position, it felt a bit stilted. They sipped their wine but the conversation lagged. Finally, Delbert smiled and spoke up. "I think this party could use a little weed! Son, did you bring any?"

"No Dad," Dwayne answered. "I smoked it up last night, but we sure could use some."

Haley sprang to her feet and practically ran from the room.

Mike laughed. "I think you scared Haley off, Delbert! She's never been into drugs."

A few seconds later Haley came strolling back, holding a lighter and a hand-rolled cigarette in her hand. Mike's jaw dropped and Dwayne chortled, "I should have known that you'd have a little stash, Haley!"

Mike and Jen both watched closely as Haley let the long joint dangle from her lips and handed Dwayne the lighter. Haley leaned toward the flame and drew in the pungent marijuana smoke. After holding it in for a few seconds, Haley pointed her chin up and exhaled. She whispered something to Dwayne and took another long drag, then moved her lips to connect with Dwayne's and exhaled into his mouth as he inhaled. They both giggled when Dwayne blew out the smoke that they'd shared. Mike was momentarily stunned, seeing his darling daughter smoke, and actually seeing her touch her lips to a black boy's.

Haley smiled as she passed the joint to Jen, who took it readily. Jen turned toward Delbert and said, "Let me shotgun you too."

Once again, Mike stared in disbelief as his wife took a long pull on the joint, then pressed her lips against Delbert's so that he could inhale her smoke. After shotgunning with Jen twice, Delbert stood and held out the joint to Mike, seated a few feet away in his recliner. Mike shook his head no and waved off the offer.

"Oh, come on, Mike," Jen insisted, "I got you to smoke a couple of times, back in the day. Don't be a party pooper. Just take a hit. It'll help you to loosen up a little!"

Mike hesitatingly accepted the joint, brought it to his mouth and inhaled. He coughed when he exhaled and everyone politely stifled their laughter. It felt very odd to Mike when Haley stepped toward him to get the joint back so she could take another hit herself and pass it around again. It did not take long before the effects of the weed began to be felt. Combined with the wine, the weed made everyone feel relaxed and uninhibited.

Haley brought her lips to Dwayne's again, and not just to trade smoke. Mike watched with interest as his daughter slipped her tongue to Dwayne and he reciprocated. Jen and Delbert followed suit, pressing their lips together and passionately French kissing. As he kissed Haley, Dwayne brought a hand to her breast and began to fondle it through her clothes. Wanting to feel titty action without a cloth barrier, Haley leaned forward and quickly pulled her top off over her head.

"Oh wow," Mike uttered spontaneously when he saw his daughter's luscious breasts.

"What'd you say, Daddy?" Haley asked.

"Nothing Honey," Mike stammered. "It's just that I haven't seen your breasts since before you had any."

Jen decided that she wanted some action too, and she quickly pulled her top off. Delbert took his off too. Mike began to rub his hand across his lap, noticing that he was getting hard watching the wanton spectacle unfold.

Jen began to moan quietly when Delbert ran his grungy black hands all over her snow-white tits. Haley did the same when Dwayne latched onto her nipple and started sucking. As Delbert toyed with one of her nipples, Jen raised her gaze to see her husband. She smiled and spoke.

"Mike, you know how I love getting my titties sucked, and Delbert's thick lips are perfect for it. I see that you're rubbing yourself. It looks like you like seeing your wife and your daughter being manhandled by these black guys. Well, as they say, 'you ain't seen nothin' yet!'"

Jen whispered in Haley's ear. Haley acknowledged with a nod and they both stood up. Smiling at each other, Jen took hold of Haley's skirt and pulled it down. Haley did the same for Jen. Both laughed as they kicked their skirts away and stood there, totally naked.

"Okay guys, it looks like you're overdressed," Jen said. "Let's get your pants off!"

Dwayne and Delbert both stood up from the couch and allowed their trousers to be pulled down.

"You too Mike!"

Mike nodded a no. Jen sashayed over to him, took his hand, pulled him to his feet, and pulled his pants down. All eyes were on Mike and his mostly erect, pale colored, five-inch dick.

"There's not much to him, is there?" Jen giggled, directing her comment to Dwayne and Delbert who stood there with their big black cocks jutting out.

Haley was amused. "Daddy, you remind me of my high school boyfriends!"

Hearing that remark, Jen and Mike looked each other in the face and each raised their eyebrows at the revelation that their sweet baby girl obviously lost her virginity a lot sooner than they had ever thought.

Jen and Haley nudged Dwayne and Delbert to sit again on the couch and they each fell to their knees in front of them.

Jen wrapped a hand around Delbert's cock and twisted half-way to speak to her husband. "Look at this thing, Mike! Just look at this beautiful, big, black, cock! Believe me, if you were a woman, you would love it! Shit, a lot of men would love it too!"

Jen began to run her tongue all over Delbert's cock, and in the corner of her eye, she saw that her daughter, kneeling next to her, already had Dwayne's cock well inside her mouth. For the next few minutes, the father and son had their cocks sucked and caressed by the mother and daughter.

"Let's switch!" Jen said to Haley. Both females shifted around so that Haley was sucking the much older Delbert and Jen was giving head to the younger Dwayne.

"Oh my god!" Mike blared at what he was witnessing.

A few minutes later, Jen and Haley returned to their original partners. Their blowjobs continued for a while. Jen half-turned again, and with Delbert's slobbery cock still in her hand, she spoke to Mike.

"Mike, would you like to try it? A big, hard, black cock feels really good in your mouth. You can ask Haley. Why don't you try it, Honey?"

"No!" Mike firmly stated. "I might be a pervert, but I'm not gay and I'm not giving another guy a blow job!"

"Okay, well let me know if you change your mind."

Haley then directed a comment to Mike. "You know what, Daddy? I'm a bad girl! And you know what else? I'm ready to fuck!"

Dwayne sat up on the couch and Haley backed up to him and sat on his lap, facing her father. Then she reached down with her hand and pointed his cock toward her smooth-shaven pussy. In a moment, Dwayne was inside her.

"Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good! Look Daddy, your little girl is getting fucked so good!"

Dwayne and Haley started to move up and down, in synch, and Haley moaned and cussed. "Oh god, Dwayne, fuck me harder!"

"I'm ready too," Jen announced as she climbed into a similar reverse cowboy position atop Delbert. "Oh yeah, Oh fuck yes! Yes!" Jen shrieked as she impaled herself on the stiff cock beneath her.

The fucking went on for a while. When Jen glanced at Mike she saw that he was staring at her and Haley while he rapidly jacked his dick.

"Oh yeah, Mike, jerk yourself off while your wife and daughter get fucked right in front of you!

Haley was the first one to wail with an orgasm. Hearing her daughter cum pushed Jen over the edge and she screamed as she came right next to her. After treating Haley to another toe-curling climax, Dwayne muttered, "I'm gonna cum in your pussy, Baby!"

"Oh Daddy!" Haley called to Mike. "Dwayne's going to cum in my pussy! I fucking love it when he cums in me!"

Dwayne grunted six times as he sprayed his cum deep inside of Haley, soaking her with his sperm.

Delbert came soon after, howling as he shot his load into Jen.

After recovering for a minute, Jen turned to look at Mike. He was sitting there, almost dumfounded, his hand still wrapped around his shrinking dick with cum all over him.

They all stayed put for a few minutes, then they all began to dismount.